Birthday Wasn't What She Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was stretched again as she was rolled onto her side, a hand holding her ankle and pushing her legs apart as her pussy was fucked hard again. She could taste herself on the cock in her mouth, then they swapped again. Libby had lost track of who was where by now. She could feel her body letting go again, and was tipped over the edge by a finger rubbing into her arsehole. Nnnnnoooo she cried out.

She lay on the table, trembling, hearing the guys talking.

"You shouldn't have done that, she didn't like it," John said.

"I was just testing to see if she'd do anal," James replied.

"She said fucking no," Ian replied.

"I said no as I couldn't believe I was cumming again," Libby said, "you want to fuck my arse then?" she asked.

They all nodded, and Libby said as long as they were more gentle she could try, telling them she'd done anal but only a few times, and not with Mark.

"Even better," she said, standing by the table now," get something to tie me to the table, I've always wanted to be restrained."

They used belts on her legs, fastening them onto the table legs. Leaning over the table and reaching out, they used towels to fasten her wrists to the other table legs. Ian had run upstairs as John and James tied her down, announcing he'd checked on Mark and he was snoring, and he'd bought with him a bottle of lube.

James went first, slowly sliding his cock into her arse, little by little, until he started fucking her.

"Fuck that feels good, I can feel each vein rubbing my insides," Libby said between moans.

They all kept swapping again, none of them working up too much of a rhythm, and then Libby asked them to switch.

"Now my arse is warmed up, let me out so I can try something for the first time," she asked.

They undid her, looking at her puzzled, Libby turning and staring at their cocks glistening in the light.

"I've never had three cocks at one time," she said, staring at them all," I mean, one in each hole. I'd like to try it, are you up for it?"

The three guys all agreed eagerly. Libby asked for one of them to lie on the floor, John doing so. She clambered over him, sliding down onto his cock with relative ease. As she did so, he pulled the zip on her corset down further and started biting and nibbling on her nipples. Ian went behind her and at her request to be gentle at first, pushed his cock slowly into her arse. Libby groaned at being filled in both pussy and arse. She asked James to stand over John, his cock primed aiming at her mouth ready for her to engulf him.

"I want you to keep swapping again please, but be gentle with me. And again, try not to come, I have a very special naughty request for our finale," Libby instructed.

The guys took it in turns in each hole, Libby savouring the taste of their cocks after they'd been in her pussy and arsehole, and despite being gentle and fucking her slowly, thirty minutes later Libby had cum three times with all three holes plugged. When the cock in her mouth was withdrawn she asked them to stop for a while. She went to stand, but her jelly legs made her topple and Ian caught her.

Sitting her on the sofa, they watched on as she unzipped the corset, unattached the stockings and peeled them off. Now fully naked, she walked towards the door to the stairs, beckoning them with her finger.

"Where are we going?" Ian asked.

"I want you all to cum on me while I lie next to your passed-out son," she answered, turning and walking away, swaying her hips on purpose to make her arse entice them.

She walked slowly up the stairs, three eager sets of eyes on her, then walked into Mark's bedroom. She nudged him, and he simply groaned and moved a little. She lay across the bed, her head off the end lying as close to Mark as she could.

"This is so wrong," Ian said.

"Feel free to go back downstairs, I'm going to do what the lady wants," James said.

Libby hitched her knees up and started stroking her pussy, moaning softly. She opened her mouth and James slid his cock into her, then started fucking her mouth. Again they took turns, the bed shaking as Libby was pushed across it until John and then James had cum across her face. They watched as Ian pushed his cock into her mouth again, then withdrew.

"Fuck this, you said you were dumping him right?" he asked. Libby nodded.

"So I might never see you again?" he said. Libby nodded again.

Ian lifted her shoulders and swung her around, lying her on her front with her arse facing him, her thigh almost touching Mark's face.

"I've dreamt and wanked about cumming in your arse since I saw you walk out of the shower before," he announced.

"I thought you might have seen me, I remember. Mark was asleep then too. Fill my arse up then, Mark won't do anal," Libby said.

Libby groaned as Ian pushed his cock into her, and then started fucking her hard. The bed shook, a sign of how out of it Mark was that he didn't wake, even with all the rocking. John and James were both stroking their cocks again, sweat pouring down Ian's chest as she set a furious pace.

"Turn him facing us, I almost want him to wake up and watch his girl get a proper seeing to," Ian said.

He was like a different person now, an alter ego of his gentle laughing self. Now he fucked her hard, as John and James turned Mark on his side facing Libby and Ian.

"His cock's smaller than mine, why have you put up with that for so long?" he taunted.

"I liked his personality, but now I've realised he's a prick and doesn't care about me," Libby said between pants and moans.

Ian pushed her head up so she was level with Mark's limp cock.

"Stare at his cock while you enjoy mine," he grunted.

Libby was that close she knew her breathing was going on his cock.

"Take him in your mouth, see if you can get his passed-out cock hard still," Ian grunted again.

"He might wake up though," Libby said.

"You're dumping him anyway aren't you? I've been thinking of kicking him out too but knew it meant not seeing you again," Ian grunted.

John and James started laughing. They were around the other side of the bed now, both stroking their erections towards Libby's face. Libby opened her mouth wide as Ian slapped her buttock, and at the same time James quickly pushed her head to the side and Mark's cock slipped inside. James kept his hand in place, stopping Libby from pulling away. Now, as Ian thrust into her, it pushed Mark's cock into her mouth. Libby knew resisting was futile, and started swirling her tongue around Mark's cock. He grunted but didn't awaken.

"Oh fuck it's working, he's getting hard," John announced.

"And he's still passed out too, he must be having one hell of a dream," James laughed.

Libby could feel her body letting go again, as Ian slid his fingers across her clit. He paused slightly as she came, squirting across her thighs as she lay sideways, her mouth still full of Marks' cock. Ian started fucking her hard again, pushing down on her legs to clamp them together and make her even tighter. John and James were both rubbing their cocks across her face, then John climbed onto the bed and came across her tits and neck, rubbing his cock against her tits as he finished spurting.

It didn't take too long before James rubbed his cock and came over Libby's forehead, most of it going into her eyes. Ian was grunting louder and louder now, he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer she thought. Suddenly she felt Mark's cock start to pulse and he came down her throat, then a second, but with James' hand not in the way now Libby pulled back, Mark shooting stream after stream of cum across her lower face.

"Oh fuck, he came in his sleep!" John laughed.

Watching that was too much for Ian and he started shooting his load deep into Libby's arse, filling her with his sticky mess. Finished and exhausted, he sprawled forward over her. Libby pushed him off her and quickly sprang to her feet, squatting over Mark's head while facing the three guys. She opened her mouth, and let the semen she'd not swallowed from Mark's cumming drip down over his nose and mouth. As she did so, Ian's anal cumload seeped out and started dripping down onto Mark's face also. Once she'd done she climbed off, laughing at Mark's face.

"When he wakes up he'll know how I feel when he does mine. Well, he won't because I doubt he'll lick and slurp it down like me," she said, wiping semen from her face and licking it from her fingers.

They left Mark still slumped over the bed, his cock going limp again and semen drying on his face. Libby picked up her dress and went to get the rest of her clothes. When dressed, she picked up her phone to ring a cab, politely telling Ian she didn't want a lift.

"Oh fuck, I should have taken some pictures of Mark's face, that would have been funny," Libby laughed.

"Actually, even better, I wish we'd have filmed tonight. Fuck, I'd have cum a thousand times watching it back," she continued.

Hearing the cab pull up, she kissed each of the guys on the cheek and told them how much she'd enjoyed it.

"It was almost worth it if I'll never see you again," Ian said.

Libby smiled and walked over to the door, turning as she opened it.

"Well, if you don't kick Mark out, and he still goes out every Saturday, maybe we could play poke-her again sometime," she said, winking as she closed the door behind her.

.

12