Birthday Wish

Story Info
A man reaps the benefits of his wife's birthday gift.
4.2k words
4.52
16.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe this was happening. When I approached Tamika with my proposition, I expected her to slap me in my face, at the very least cuss me out. However, she didn't do either of those things. Tamika stared at me and said, "Sure, why not?" Now, what did I ask of the chocolate beauty? Well, I thought it would be a nice surprise to have a little threesome for my wife's birthday. Tamika had been my wife's good friend since they were roommates in college. Brooklyn has expressed to me in the past, on several occasions, that she found Tamika attractive and before she met me, she would have loved to have hooked up with her. My Brook is quite open about sexuality and it would not have been the first time she has been with a woman. We have discussed many times before the possibility of opening our bedroom to someone new at some point. It had been more of a fantasy than a for sure future for us, though.

However, here I am straitening my clothes in the mirror while Brook does the finishing touches on her make-up as we wait for Tamika to join us for dinner, in the hotel room we got while we were in Vegas for Brooklyn's birthday. That was another one of her wishes, going to Las Vegas for her birthday, as successful as I am, I can give my baby anything. After finishing with my clothes, I look over at her fluttering in the mirror and realize how much I do love her. Her beautiful blonde hair was half pinned up, large breast and cute ass encased in a baby pink dress that threatened to reveal all her goods to the world with every move she made. Her cute feet were encased in matching shoes, that would look great on my shoulders.

'God, she is so sexy,' my thoughts turning lustful, anticipating this evening's events.

"Happy birthday, baby," I say, coming up behind her to wrap my arms around her waist, leaning down to her short frame to nibble her ear.

"Thank you, Tony," she giggled, wiggling her soft ass into me. "I love this place already. This is best gift you could have gotten me. You are too good to me." She turned around in my arms to slowly kiss my lips, raking her fingers through my black hair.

'Just wait until later,' I thought as my hands wandered down to ass, pushing her dress up, feeling that she didn't have panties on, to my delight. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Ooh, that must be Tamika," Brooklyn squealed, pushing me away from her, heading to the door and pushing he dress down on the way. She opened the door to welcome her friend into our hotel room with squeals and coos of delights. She hugged on Tamika's frame, dragging her hands across her behind. Someone looking on would think I should be concerned about my wife's fidelity and at first, so was I. When I originally started dating Brook, I had questioned her level of affection for her female friends, especially Tamika. After talking with her and observing her, I have discovered it is just her nature. Very loving and affectionate, however she has never overstepped her bounds with her friends, especially with men.

"Oh my god, you look so sexy. I love your outfit!" My wife was gushing over Tamika and I couldn't agree more. Tamika had on a short blue dress that hugged her ample curves, though it wasn't nearly as short as Brook's, it still gave a man a hint at what is underneath. Her hair was a beautiful mass of curls. Over the dress she wore a short leather jacket and had on over the knee black boots. They would look great over his shoulders too; he would have to make sure they both kept their shoes on later.

"You look great tonight," I answered my voice sounding gruffer than even its normal deep timbre from my previous thoughts.

"Thank you so do you, Tony," Tamika answered me with her normal calm and husky voice. Nothing about her body language indicated that she was excited, nervous or apprehensive about tonight's events. When Brook had finally finished fawning over her friend to get her purse off the chair, I raised my eyebrow at Tamika to ensure she was still down for the plan. She gave me a subtle wink, but that was it. That was one of the many things I did admire about Tamika, she was the most professional and stoic person I had ever met. At first meeting her, I was unsure what kept her and my bubbly, bouncing wife, friends. I then discovered they balanced each other out very well. Tamika gave Brooklyn a level head and made her stop and think, while Brook reminded Tamika to live and have fun. Tamika also had a great sense of humor that always caught him off guard.

"Well, let's go, my birthday is not going to wait for us!" Brook came and looped her arm through mine, now that she had her purse. She reached over and grabbed Tamika's hand and pulled her towards us, presumably not wanting her to feel like a third wheel.

"Yes, my lovelies, let's go," I said to them with a smile, ready to get this party started so we could come back where the real party would be going.

We headed down to the hotel's main floor, where they had a casino and several restaurants. We made it to the Italian restaurant and was seated into our booth. My wife sat in between Tamika and I and got the conversation going, like normal.

"Tamika, I am so excited you came with us to Vegas. I fell to the floor when Tony said we were going, and I died when he said you were coming too!"

"I know. Well, I had been so busy lately and last year I was at conference, I thought this would make up for it." Tamika answered with smile to her friend. "Tony, I hope this doesn't interrupt any of your plans?"

"Of course not, you're family. I enjoy your company immensely."

'I will be enjoying you even more later.'

The dinner went on without a hitch. Brook had been drinking a steady stream of Pinot. I didn't stop her, knowing that once Brook got a few drinks into her she became incredibly horny. I knew it was working because she was currently leaning against me with her hand working my cock over subtly under the table. She was also rubbing her thighs together to relieve the pressure building between her own, presumably, wet thighs. Her other hand was on Tamika's shoulders, making light circles with her fingernails. To the untrained eye this seemed like a relaxed group of friends, and at first I thought Tamika was unaffected as well, but upon closer inspection I noticed her nipples were hard under her dress.

'Now is the time!'

"Love, why don't we head upstairs so we can be more comfortable," I whispered into Brook's ear, making sure my breath ran across her neck to leave the desired sensation. I knew it worked because before she answered me, she arched her back against me, her breast sticking out in the process.

"Yes, let's go," Brook moaned before getting up.

Tamika lead us out of the restaurant towards the elevator. I walked tandem with Brook, holding her to my front as my hands subtly rubbed down the sides of her body and whispered into her ear the whole way.

"Happy birthday baby, you look good enough to eat."

"Mmm, so do you, your hands are driving me crazy!"

"We have to wait, Tamika is walking in front of us, look," I directed Brook's attention to Tamika, purposefully pointing at her large ass swaying in front of us.

"Yeah, geez, look at that ass," Brook whispered to me, the alcohol making her uninhibited. "I have always wanted to put my face in it, but I know she would never let me."

"Well, you'll never truly know until you try." I knew Brook had to be the one to initiate the sexual encounter or she would feel unsure the next day.

"You're right," Brook groaned lowly before pushing herself off me and caught up to Tamika, who was holding the elevator doors open for us, seemingly unaware of our previous conversation. The elevator was luckily empty, because Brook immediately went to hug on Tamika's waist, similar to how she did when Tamika walked into the hotel room.

"God, you're so soft Tami! I wish my ass felt this soft," Brook was giving Tamika's ass several appreciative squeezes.

"Your ass is fine the way it is, it's very cute," Tamika replied, giving Brook's ass a firm slap, sending Brook into a serous of giggles and to return the favor. I just watched with my back against the elevator walls, not even trying to hide the growing erection occurring in his pants. I couldn't wait until it was my turn to slap that ass. Tamika was right, Brook did have a cute ass, good size to hold, strong enough to take a big hard cock in it, without the fear of hurting or breaking her. But there was just something about Tamika's large pillow like ass, two handfuls for grabbing and smacking while you fucked it until you came like geyser.

Some might say that this is really a gift for me, but every sexual act Brook and I had ever shared, she had initiated. I never pressured her to give me sex or blowjobs, until she was ready. Brook was the one to introduce toys or watching porn together. Hell, she catapulted us into anal sex on my birthday, by waiting on our bed, naked, ass up, oiled and spread open, begging me to take her. I will do anything to keep my wife happy, however I will never deny that her wishes are my desire.

The elevator finally made it to our floor, I let the ladies walk in front of me so I could watch their bodies wrapped around each other, Tamika's steadier than Brook's. Once we got to the room, Brook finally unwrapping herself and heading to the bed. She flopped herself down and immediately started running her hands up and down her body, stopping to tweak her nipples and squeeze her tits. Tamika made her way over, after devesting her jacket on a chair, and laid down next her. She started running her hands along Brook's waist. I waited next to the bed for the perfect time join.

"Some one is a little excited," Tamika said with a smile at Brook.

"I know, I just have a question I want to ask you, but I don't want you to be mad at me," Brook moaned, making no attempt to stop her ministrations to her nipples. I had moved over to the abandoned chair placed across from the bed and started to stroke my throbbing cock through my pants, knowing I was not on either of their minds at the moment.

"You can ask me anything you want, its your birthday," Tamika replied, reassuringly, her hands now joining Brook's on her breast, rubbing her fingertips across the distended nipples through her dress.

"I just really want to eat your ass. It has always looked so soft and sexy, I just want to feel your cheeks around my face," Brook finally blurted out, looking up at Tamika with large, puppy dog eyes, that have suckered me into doing anything countless times before.

"Sure, why not," Tamika shrugged with a smile. I had a strange sense of déjà vu, remembering her using the exact words on me when I suggested this whole idea. I had finally unzipped my pants and pulled my throbbing cock out to continue stroking it, still waiting patiently for the perfect moment. I knew that if I sprung too soon it might break the magic unfolding in front of me. For now, I just enjoyed the show.

Tamika sat up on her knees to hike her dress over ass, finally gracing me with a view of her ass, her blue thong trapped inside cheeks I couldn't wait dive into. I must wait for my wife to have her turn first. Tamika leaned forward to rest her upper body on her forearms while her ass stayed high in the air. She gave it a little shake enticing both me and Brook. Brooke sprung into action, not wanting to miss out on her opportunity. She got to her knees right behind Tamika and laid her cheek on Tami's ass, taking a second to enjoy the pillowy softness before giving soft kisses to both globes. Brook rubbed her hands over Tamika's upturned ass, raking her fingernails over it, causing Tamika to hiss with the slight sting. Brook finally removed Tamika's thong, dragging it down her thighs to leave it trapped beneath her knees. Brook spread Tamika's cheeks before slamming her face inside letting her ass close over her face.

Both Tamika and Brook let out a groan at the sensation. Tamika, with her eyes closed and mouth open, letting out short breaths. Brook shook her head back and forth between Tamika's cheeks, the side of her face barely visible from inside Tamika's ass.

'Now is the time," I thought as I finally stood up and approached the bed, finally letting go of my cock to raise Brook's dress over her hips and imitating the same actions she was performing on Tamika. Being married for six years, I have learned just what my wife wants. I immediately start tonging her clit, bathing my tongue over her swollen nub. Brook did exactly what I expected her to do, I heard her muffled squeals from between Tamika's thighs. Brook loved to make noise, so much so that we would get complaints from our neighbors in our first apartment. Making noise and squirming, that was Brook in bed, and I loved it. Her hips were rotating around my face, making me work to keep my mouth right on her clit, bathing my nose in cheeks with her sweet juices.

Finally, after several minutes of this, Tamika moved forward on the bed, away from Brook's mouth. Brook let out a little whine, whether it was from Tamika moving away or from my ministrations, I wasn't sure. Tamika turned around and removed her dress from her body and quickly unclasped her bra revealing her bountiful breasts to both me and my wife. She brought her hands to her nipples and tugged on them, even bringing on breast to her mouth and sucking her nipple inside. Brook and I both groaned in delight at the sight in front of us.

Brook sat up on her knees, causing me to remove my head and sit back on my feet. Brook, not to be left behind the bedroom, removed her dress as well. She didn't have to remove a bra, she didn't need one. She got implants as a senior gift, which left her a perky double d. I loved her breast but there was something about natural titties that made them much more fun. Brook crawled over to Tamika, grabbing her by the back of her head to bring their lips together, ignoring me completely again, though I didn't mind. I used this time get undressed, removing all my clothes and shoes until I stood naked, cock jutting out in front of me watching the new show start on my bed.

Tamika pushed Brook off her gently and laid down on the bed, bringing her knees back and spread them wide, using one hand to play with her fat pussy, the other tweaking her nipple on her left breast. Brook kneeled between her legs to give a few quick swipes over her pussy, pushing her tongue into Tamika's tunnel, causing Tamika to let out a low moan deep in her throat. Brook, then, stood up on the bed and squatted over Tamika's open legs, brining her and Tamika's pussies together and began slowly scissoring her. I noticed both of them still had on their shoes, I silently thanked God for answering my prayer from earlier. They both moaned outload at the pleasure and continued to writhe on each other while I stood on the bed, standing over Tamika and in front of my wife.

I brought my cock in front of Brook's face, tapping the head against her open mouth to get her attention, due to her eyes being shut. She squealed in delight and immediately closed her mouth over my cock. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back enjoying the sensation. Brook seemed to love blow jobs more than I did. She gave her all into it, she stroked with her hands as she brought as much of it into her mouth as she could, often choking on my notably large size. I don't usually brag but at 6'8 all my appendages match my impressive height. I have had women too afraid to sit on it, Brook saw it as a challenge and always hops on it with vigor. I looked down to watch the show below me, the women had increased their speed, both now covered in a fine layer of sweat as their titties bounced with the force of their movements. Brook's squeals were starting to reach a very high pitch meaning she was finally climaxing. Her convulsing body and vibrating moans around my dick confirmed my speculation. Though I know the party was nowhere close from over. The more Brook climaxed the hornier she got.

"Aah," Brooklyn finally gasped, removing her lips from cock to fall back on the bed convulsing. She moved her hands to her breast to pinch her even tighter nipples, a steady flow of juices coming from her pussy. Tamika laid there and slowly rubbed her pussy, I could tell she hadn't gotten off yet.

"Baby, you must taste her, she is so sweet," Brook moaned now rising to her knees while fingering her pussy with two fingers. I smirked at her in agreement and lowered myself to the bed, stretching out like a buffet before them.

"Come sit on my face," I ordered to my wife's horny friend. She responded with a look of surprise but got up and stood over my face and slowly lowered her body to my waiting mouth.

'Finally!' I began what I had patiently waited days for. I used my large flat tongue lap at her juices from her previous activities, tasting her and my wife on her. Brook use this opportunity to continue sucking me off. I focused all my attention Tamika's delicious pussy, her thick thighs encasing my head as I worked her over. I swirled my tongue over her clit as she rocked her body over me.

"Shit," she shouted when I wrapped my lips around her swollen clit, trying to ease off my face, but I wasn't having any of it. I wrapped my strong arms around her legs, keeping her locked down on my mouth as I continued to suck harder.

"Oh yeah, eat that pussy. I told you it was good." I barely heard Brook say excitedly over Tamika's moans and "oh shit's." She was positioning her pussy over my cock and slowly sank down on my length, encasing it in her slick heat. She stayed still for only a moment then began riding me steadily. Tamika then started shaking slowly, thighs tightening around my head as she rode to her completion.

"Yes," she cried out softly.

She sagged against the headboard, then attempted to rise again, only to be met with resistance. She looked down in confusion, my eyes barely visible from her view. She was going to be mistaken if she thought I was done. I started up again, seeing how much she could deal with. Brook continued to bounce on my cock, her squeals picking up again. I repositioned my feet so that I could thrust up into better. That must have done the trick as she came on my cock.

"Oh, yes," Brook shouted then fell back on my legs squirming on top of me. Tamika followed soon behind her, falling to the side, I finally allowed her chance to rest. I looked at both of them, feeling a sense of pride at seeing both women worn out.

Brook must have been ready for more, she was rubbing her clit feverishly, bucking her hips under her own ministrations. I was about to get up and tend to her needs when Tamika beat me to it. She slowly crawled over to Brooklyn, pushing her hands out the way and started eating her pussy, leaving her ass out and open for me to do whatever I wanted. I brought my face into cheeks, similar to Brook's actions earlier. I used my hands to spread her ass open, exposing her tight little bud. Not knowing how she would react; I slowly swirled my tongue across her asshole. Tamika hissed in surprise that slowly turned into a pleasurable moan. I continued lapping at her tight hole, bringing one hand up rub across it. I slowly put pressure on it with one finger, then felt her slightly clench up. I retreated, not wanting to push my luck and ruin my fun night by overstepping.

'Maybe one day,' I thought with hope. I continued tonging her ass for a few more minutes before I decided my cock had waited long enough. I sat up bringing my cock to her entrance, swiping the swollen head across it a few times before sinking into her slowly. Man was she tight, she grunted at the size of me, I held still to give her time to adjust. I stayed that way for a while until she started rocking back on me, her ass jiggling with her movements. I took the hint and began deep strokes into her pussy, not going too fast so she could get accustomed to me. For now.

12