Birthday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it good," Brook asked to no one in particular, holding Tamika's head closer to her pussy, rocking her hips up and down on her face. I continued to stroke enjoying the contrast of my pale cock, disappearing into her deep chocolate body.

"Is that all you got?" Tamika raised her head long enough to look back at me, with a challenge in her eyes. I raised an eyebrow back at her and smirked. I popped my hips back and slammed them into her in quick succession as an answer. Tamika moaned loudly and returned to lapping at Brook's pussy. I discovered I liked that sound and want to hear it again, so I continued my rough pounding, feeling her ass cheeks clap back against me, cheering me on. I gave one hard slap, rewarded with surprised shout, which caused me to do it again and again.

"Yeah, slap that black, juicy ass," Brook encouraged me, with a sex crazed look in her eye. I knew she enjoyed watching me fuck her friend as much as I was. I fucked her even harder for my wife.

"She challenged you, show her what your really made of," Brooke taunted from her position under Tamika. I accepted her challenge, picking up Tamika and tossing her to the bed on her back. I pushed her knees to the bed leaving her totally exposed to me. I used one hand to slap my cock against her clit cause her groan out.

"Yes, just like that!"

I continued then suddenly slammed my cock deep into her pussy, pistoning in and out of her, my balls slapping against her dripping pussy.

"Keep fucking her just like that." Brook came crawling from behind me, bringing her lips to wrap around Tamika's chocolate nipples, alternating between sucking and flicking it with her tongue. She then moved to sit on Tamika's face. She lowered her pussy to Tamika's open mouth, facing me. She gave me a lust filled grin and pulled me in for a kiss as I fucked her friend. Tamika switched from groaning to licking Brook's clit.

"Yes, fuck her harder," Brook kept repeating to me in a low breathy voice. "You're going to come, aren't you?"

"Oh fuck, yeah," I groaned against my wife's lips, feeling my balls tighten.

"Cum all up in her pussy. Fill it up until she can't hold anymore."

Again, who am I to disobey my wife's wishes. Between Tamika's tight gripping pussy and Brook's dirty talk I came.

"Shit!" I couldn't help but yell and empty my balls into Tamika's tight hot pussy. I felt myself throb repeatedly, then felt Tamika tighten around me as she came one last time. Brook followed as well.

We all finally collapsed. I laid to the middle of the bed and caught my breath, Brook came and cuddled up next to me, rubbing my chest. I pulled a still quivering Tamika to my other side as the afterglow settled in.

"This is the best birthday I have ever had," Brook whispered sleepily, slowly drifting to sleep. "Thanks for the gift, we should do this again some time."

I looked over at Tamika who had already fallen asleep. I mentally noted, before I too fell asleep, to hold my wife to that.

12