Birthday Wish Comes True

Story Info
She had one wish for her birthday and he made it come true.
1.7k words
3.92
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her birthday was coming up, and there was only one thing she really wanted this year. Last birthday she spent it alone - unhappy, crying and in a lockdown due to the killer virus that had been sweeping the country, so she couldn't be with her lover. This year was different. Although the virus had mutated and a milder version of the original virus, people were allowed to mix and go out and about. But the government did advise caution, and no new lockdown was on the horizon. She wouldn't handle a 4th and having to spend a second birthday alone in lockdown.

She knew what she truly wanted. That was to wake up with her sexy lover, in her bed, with him making sweet, slow, sensual, exquisite love to her all day from the moment their eyes opened, to be woken up with his lips on the back of her neck, on her weak side and his cock sliding inside her from behind. But her birthday fell on a weekend, and her lover usually saw his kids on the weekends. Her birthday was Sunday, 23rd January this year. Would it be impossible for her to have him with her on her birthday, or could she find a way to sweet talk him into spending the weekend with her instead? She knew exactly what she wanted him to do to her on her birthday.

A couple of days passed when she decided to casually mention that her birthday was 14 days away and what she wanted. She told him in detail of all she wanted him to do to her. She knew what turned him on and knew what she wanted him to do, was getting to him. But it had been some time since they had been together and made love. Her birthday wish would bring them back between the sheets, if he came over and stayed the night before.

***********************************************

As the days crept closer and closer to her birthday, she was hinting more and more of what she wanted and how she wanted him to fulfil what she so badly wanted. He didn't make any promises, but said he would try to spend her birthday weekend with her. She had been teasing him by sending sexy photos of herself, in an attempt to entice him and show him what he was missing and what was waiting for him; what was 100% all his and only his.

There were only 2 days left before her birthday now, and her lover had been able to swing it so he could be with her that weekend. He was going to fulfil her birthday wish and then some, that she would beg him to stop. Nothing would be out of bounds; he would do everything and more. He would fill her mouth, pussy and ass with his warm cum many times over. He would use her toys on her, double penetration, while he fucked her mouth. She so wanted this. She wanted him to take control and tease her until she would not be able to hold back any more. That's what she wanted.

***********************************************

It was the night before her birthday, and at 7pm exactly, her lover was letting himself into her home, as she had put the keys in the door for him to do so, and went straight to her bedroom, where she was waiting and already very horny and wet. All she had on was a cute black cami that was tied at the front and a matching black thong. Her lover's cock twitched in his jeans at the sight that was waiting for him to feast himself on. He saw that she already had a damp patch showing through her thong, and she had one of her toys in her hand. She had very clearly been playing while he was driving over to her's.

Without taking her eyes off him, she switched on her "buzzing friend", and slowly rubbed it over her pussy through her thong before slipping it inside and onto her gagging hole. She moaned as she rubbed it over her clit before pushing it inside her, her eyes never leaving his. It was turning her on so much, having him standing there, watching her fuck herself with one of her toys, just as much as it was turning him on watching her. He took out his phone and went into video mode and hit record, and placed his phone where it would capture them both on film, making love. As he kept watching her, he removed his clothes, his cock now rock solid hard and went over to her.

He kissed her before offering her mouth his cock, taking her toy out of her hand, and toyed her pussy, taking her to the edge of exploding, but refusing to let her cum, stopping short of it. She took it deep into her mouth and slowly sucked until he shot his warm cum down the back of her throat.

***********************************************

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he grabbed her wrists and restrained them to her bed frame, then blindfolded her. She wriggled in anticipation, waiting and wanting him. He untied her cami and exposed her tits. Her nipples already hardening under his tongue.

Her lover slipped between her open legs, and rubbed his hard cock against her very wet hole, her thong still on. But he did not enter her. He knew this drove her crazy at the best of times. He had no intentions of letting her cum just yet, even though she was already begging him to. She was pushing back against him.

He turned her over, pulled off her thong, slapped her ass - HARD - and went down on her, licking and lapping away at both her holes, driving her wild. She begged him to enter her, to let her cum, but he wouldn't. Instead he reached over and picked up 2 of her vibrators and lube.

***********************************************

He applied a thin layer of lube over her ass, turned on one of her toys and gently inserted it into her ass, with the other sliding into her pussy, and he toy fucked both her holes at the same time. It was the first time she had been double penetrated and she was in ecstasy. She had crossed her hard limits with him, the first being letting him take her ass some months ago for the first time, and now with double penetration, and it felt so so so good. He was an amazing lover and would never do anything to hurt her or anything she wasn't comfortable with. He never pressured her into doing anything she wasn't sure of.

By now, she was begging and pleading with him to fuck her. She knew she'd not be able to hold back much longer before she just had to let go. Her climax was building and she knew it was going to be powerful. He knew it and kept on toy fucking both her holes, with his tongue playing a part of the teasing. She wasn't able to hold back any longer and she let go, her orgasm more powerful than she had ever known, squirting all over her toy, his tongue and mouth. Her thighs were soaked.

Her lover pulled out her toy and lined himself up with her drenched pussy and entered her ever so slowly. He groaned as his cock felt the warm wetness of her, that he slammed in and out of her hard and slow, all the while still anally fucking her ass with her other toy. The video on his phone still recording. He was the only person she would do this with, had ever gone this far with anyone. Just him and it would always be him. He had, afterall, been the one who took her anal virginity. As she came again, her lover shot his load deep inside her saturated pussy. Then he released her wrists from her bed frame, removed the blindfold and fucked her ass hard before they fell asleep, with her wrapped in his arms. He had teased and fucked her for hours....

***********************************************

Morning came, and she woke to him nibbling and kissing her neck at her weak spot. His cock prodding into her. His hand fondling her tits and nipples, while the other was stroking her pussy, making her wet and her clit throb before taking one of the toys and rubbed it over her.

Slowly he pushed his cock into her ass and she moaned. He made love to her ever so slow, each stroke of his cock making her wetter and wetter. She just loved feeling his cock deep in her ass. He pushed the toy into her wet pussy and in a matching rhythm, used the toy on her, changing the vibrations every now and then just cause he could.

She felt herself reaching climax and she begged him not to stop, to keep fucking her. He teased her pussy with that toy, pushing her closer to exploding, with him filling her ass with his cum at the same time.

**********************************************

They lay in bed, cuddling while waiting for their greggs breakfast takeaway to arrive. Afterwards, they headed to the shower. Showering together was one of their favourite things.

Her lover's cock was getting hard again, and she dropped to her knees and sucked him. With the water from the shower falling down over them, he fucked her mouth and offloaded himself into her mouth before fucking her in there.

***********************************************

They spent the day in bed, watching Netflix and making love, sometimes even filming their lovemaking. He devoured every inch of her body, and made her cum over and over, and over again. Each time, he filled her holes with his cum, and sometimes shooting his load over her tits. Her bed sheets covered in their love making juices, and her pussy was completely soaked. Every time he double penetrated her, be it with both her toys and his cock in her mouth or one toy and his cock, she gushed and squirted. It was the perfect birthday and she hoped there would be more of this to come.

***********************************************