All Comments on 'Birthdays Suck'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaiDawtonsMaiDawtonsover 14 years ago
Geeks are the best

I like the premise of him automatically thinking she was just being mean to him, teasing him, and then her surprising him by being intelligent, beautiful and strong. My only suggestion is take your descriptions into the sex scene. You started off well describing the rain, and his mood up until the sex scene. How did it feel to him? What was going through his mind? Nice story just wanted to be more in his head during his first time.

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
Great story

Great story as usual from one of the best writers on here.I am also a DnD nut and also a virgin,But..... Ah enough of that.You rule,my man! and thank you for your service!

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
Great story

Great story as usual from one of the best writers on here.I am also a DnD nut and also a virgin,But..... Ah enough of that.You rule,my man! and thank you for your service!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CUM HUNGRY SLUT !!

SER

E ABOVE

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
good start

You are a good writer, why then didn't you take your time to develop this story? You had a great start and rushed the ending. Keep at it, you are a good storyteller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.