Bisexual Birthday Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
The boy has fun with Mom, Dad, his lady, and a BBC stud.
5.2k words
4.53
15k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after my orgiastic birthday week, I was having breakfast with my FWB, Amy, after a hot Sunday morning fuck. "We should move back in together," I said.

"We talked about this already, we don't work in the same city anymore." Amy replied.

"We could rent a house someplace in between."

"I've told you, we're both shitty at monogamy."

"No reason why we can't have an open relationship."

"Ha. We can put a sock on the front door when we are with somebody."

"Works for me."

While we're sipping coffee together after we finished our meal, I ask Amy, "Can we talk about something?"

"Sure, babe." She replies.

"When were you going to tell me that you had sex with my parents?"

She looks at me incredulously, "Why should I tell you? Have you told me about everyone you had sex with?"

I reply in an argumentative voice, "I think not telling me you had sex with my parents is a major omission."

"Well, you told me you sucked your father's cock."

"That proves my point!"

"OK, OK, OK, I should have told you that I banged your parents before we met. I sucked your dad's cock and I ate your mama's pussy. Does that make you feel better?" Amy stated impassively.

"Don't be sarcastic!"

"I know you sucked your dad's cock."

"That's because I told you."

"Well, now you know. You little perv, you know it turns you on."

"Yeah, it does. How was it?"

"Great! Your dad can really fuck. Your mom was the first woman to use a strap-on with me. It was awesome. She can really eat pussy and I loved eating her pussy, too. She got pretty intense." Amy replies while wiggling around like she's getting turned on.

A devilish thought crossed my mind. "Would you do it again? All four of us this time!" I asked her.

"Yeah, definitely."

"I can ask my mom and dad this afternoon. I'm talking to them anyway."

"Do it. babe." She says winking at me and smiling a big grin!

***

The following weekend, the four of us were sitting in our parents' basement, sipping gin and tonics, talking about our plans. My mother had greeted Amy with a lingering kiss on the lips, then kissed me giving my butt a squeeze. In this context, I began seeing my mom as a sexual being, a desirable older brunette with a taste for young flesh, just as I had discovered that my dad could also be a true bi-daddy.

After the usual pleasantries, we get down to the planning. Mother said, "Next weekend, we have tickets to the theater on Friday night, Saturday night, Jerry and Sandra's anniversary party. That will probably last late into the night, so we won't be any good on Sunday. But two weeks from now, we have nothing scheduled for that weekend."

"That should work for us. Maybe we could come over Saturday afternoon?" Amy said.

"Sounds good!" My mother answered.

Then we moved into discussions of what we both enjoyed. We were pretty compatible, after all, we had all sex with each other, except for my mother and me. I could tell that was a prospect increasingly exciting to both of us. My father broke into the conversation and turned to my mother. "Erica, I have something to tell you. Ian sucked my cock a few weeks ago."

My mother answered, "Really? How was he?"

"Really good. Our son is a Grade A cocksucker."

I blushed, "Thanks for the compliment."

My mother asked Amy, "I hope he's also good at eating pussy."

"He's great! Thanks for asking." she answered.

So, our conversation continued.....when it was over, we were all looking forward to our special time together.

***

Amy and I went to my parents' house early on a Saturday afternoon. I had spent my childhood there. I had returned periodically to see my parents, even discreetly brought home girlfriends to fuck while pretending my parents couldn't hear. I had never imagined it as the place where my deepest sexual desires would be fulfilled.

Mom and dad greeted us at the door, with kisses all around. After a drink, we quickly headed upstairs to their bedroom where we watched each other undress. Mom and dad agreed that we should start out with my fucking mom, since she kept talking how much she wanted to do it.

As I gazed upon my naked mother, I realized that I was desiring her as a woman, a beautiful, mature woman filled with lust, a literal MILF, I now realized. I also could tell she was sizing me up as a lover making it clear that she had long desired me. I knew I'd wanted my mother sexually for many years, but felt ashamed of these feelings. Now that I knew my wants were reciprocated, how could I feel bad about them?

We shared a passionate kiss and I was not prepared for the intense feelings we shared. We were experiencing simultaneously the love between mother and son along with the cravings of lovers, our tongues entwined, we pulled each other together, feeling skin on skin, fondling each other's asses. My cock was rock hard while we fell on to the bed together.

"Do it, son. Fuck your mother. I know she wants it," I heard Dad say. In this moment, Mom and I were totally focused on each other.

I started sucking her tits. She groaned and then she laughed, "I remember how much you loved these."

"Still do, Mom."

As I sucked away, one of my hands rubbed her pussy. I was touching my Mom's pussy and she was already getting very wet. So, I began rubbing her clit getting a moaning response, "What a good son, what a good son."

I kissed my way down her stomach. Soon, my face was on her pussy. Realizing that I was about to worship the very spot where I had been made, ran my tongue over her lips, darted it in and out of her cunt, and finally settling on her clit. Burying my face in her damp bush, inhaling my mother's intoxicating aroma, sucking and licking her clit. Before long, she pulled her legs to my shoulders, and her hands on my head. I could barely breathe, but I kept working her clit with my tongue, while I finger fucked her snatch.

"Fuck, shit, fuck fuck, fuck, ohhhh, yeah," my mother groaned. It was not the primary thought that I had, pussy eating is serious business, it felt terrific to see, hear, feel, smell, and taste my mother being a sexual being. I felt my mother breathing harder, starting to tremble. So, I licked her clit harder and harder. She was so wet and loosened up that I was able to get two fingers, and then three inside her. I began to work her G-spot. That seemed to do it. My mother cried out and sprayed onto my face. Mom was a squirter.

My mother looked both ecstatic and a little winded. She told me to lie by her side. She tousled my hair. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" she whispered. She ran her fingers over my face, covered with her pussy juice, and softly chuckled. Even with Amy and my father watching and cheering us on, we felt all alone in the world, mother and son, lovers, as close as could be.

Mom began fondling my hard cock. Eating pussy always turns me on and I felt a little precum leak out. As she stroked me, I began moaning, "Oh Mama....I need to be inside you"

"Nothing's too good for my darling boy," my mother said with a laugh. Before I knew it, I felt my mother's wet pussy sliding down on me. "Fucking hard young cock!' she grunted. Seeing my mom's bush bobbing on my cock almost made me blow right away. I squeezed my butt muscles and pushed so hard into her; Mom was almost bouncing on me.

I held her body tight as I kept pushing into her. She squeezed her cunt on my cock. Being inside my own mother gave me a kind of pleasure I had never experienced before, both the perverse joy of making love to my own dear mother and having hot sex with a horny mature woman.

I loved how uninhibited she was about her body, fondling her boobs as she rode my cock. Her cunt was wet, tight, greedy, seemingly gobbling her son's hard dick. I felt her body tremble and her pussy gush on my schlong. "Fuck, I came again, you naughty boy!" she cried at me. After several minutes of intense fucking, I finally shot my load into that previously forbidden place. Mom and I held each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"My turn," Amy shouted. She said she wanted me to eat her and then have my father fuck her. Amy mounted my face and rubbing her pussy against my open mouth. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her. My insatiable tongue had no choice but to serve her desires, not that I was complaining!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, eat me boy!" Amy told me. I gasped for breath but eagerly licked her clit, as my lips were pressed against her. She grabbed my head with enough force that I couldn't move it away -- not that I would have wanted to, as I felt her nectar covering my face mixing with mom's.

"Ooooooh yeah, this is what I like," she moaned.

After she shuddered through her first orgasm, I finished my tongue-lashing of Amy, she got on her hands and knees and my father slid his erect cock into her wet, quivering pussy. I knew that I enjoyed watching Amy get fucked, but this was something else, seeing his cock and balls right before my face. His balls were hitting my nose, so I licked up each time as they slid by.

it was really great seeing Amy enjoy sexual chemistry with my own father. It was all I could do to keep from blowing all over myself again. Dad kept thrusting into her, his balls banging against her ass. He reached down and rubbed her clit. She cried out in pleasure as he worked her love button. He kept pushing his massive cock into her, Amy's groans growing louder and louder. I knew my dad was bigger than me, but seeing my girlfriend enjoy every inch drove me wild. Even though I had just come, I started jerking my dick. I had no idea that being cucked by my dad could be so fucking hot.

I looked down to see her tits shaking with his pounding. My father's cock was thrusting over and over into Amy's pussy. I ran my tongue on his balls and then on her clit. Amy was shouting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me Daddy." My dad just moaned and told her she had a beautiful pussy. My father's full balls banged against my chin as I sucked on her clit. I felt every thrust that my father's cock made into her young cunt. My eager nibbling helped push Amy over the edge. I felt her body shake and her cunt get even more soaked that it had been.

Then, after he pulled out of Amy, my father told me to open my mouth, telling me I was going to suck his cock. I tasted Amy's nectar on his prick as he slid it unceremoniously into my mouth then my throat. It was like Dad was rubbing it in that had fucked my girlfriend. It was so hot! Dad began thrusting into my mouth as I opened my throat for him, soon I was taking him all.

"Fuck! Not many cocksuckers can take the whole thing." Dad's nuts were hitting my chin. I took deep breaths through my nose. I bobbed on his cock, giving him a nice, wet blow job. As my father was using my mouth, I felt my cock, still wet from my mother's cunt, stiffen. I couldn't resist grabbing it and jerking. Just as I felt him beginning to cum, he pulled out and shot on my face.

"Fuck, that was hot, you fucking cocksucker. You like being Daddy's cocksucker? Is that what you want, to be Daddy's good little cocksucker?" My father calling me his cocksucker turned me on so much that I shot my load.

Amy and my mother began making out. It was obvious that my mother had a powerful attraction to her. They rubbed their boobs together mom's D-cups definitely dwarfed Amy's more modest tits. "Suck my boobs, baby. Let Mama feed you!" Mom cooed to Amy. Amy began suckling on her tits, while playing with my mother's pussy. "Such a good girl, my baby girl, my sweet girl." my mother groaned. Amy finger fucked her for a while and then slid down to begin eating mom's pussy. It was clear that they had established a rapport. She had mom groaning in no time.

"Swing around, honey. Mama wants your pussy." The two of them began 69ing. Even though Dad and I were watching, our dicks quickly starting to respond, I could tell they were as into each other as I had been with my mom. Off in their own world, heads buried in muff as I watched both make the other cum, sharing their trembling, quivering, shaking, and moaning.

My mother finally got up, walking to her closet, got out a harness and a large black dildo. Once she put it all on, she held Amy's legs open, and slid into her. Amy gasped. My mother thrust into her over and over. "Oh, my darling, oh my special baby, Mama's gonna fuck you good," she told Amy. I could see how she was rubbing Amy's clit as she fucked.

Amy groaned over and over again. "Do it Mommy, do it Mommy," she cried. She yelled out, "Oh fuck, Mama, I'm cumming...." And she did. My mother kept going until it was clear Amy had had enough. As they collapsed in each other's arms, she held mother and finger-fucked her to another orgasm.

We were all pretty beat and so hit the hay together.

I woke up the next morning next to my mother, who was also stirring as my father and Amy snored away. It was just the two of us, kissing and hugging. My mother began tugging on my morning erection. "My little boy is all grown up now!" Whispering in my ear.

I stuck my finger in Mom's pussy and then started stroking her clit. "I still love you mommy!" I cooed to her. We took turns sucking and licking each other's nipples.

It was a wonderful idyllic moment, just the two of us. Amy began stirring. "Jeez, starting without me?" she said with a laugh. She gave us both quick kisses.

Amy and I silently agreed that our goal this morning would be to get my mother off. We each took a boob and began fondling them. Amy and I started sucking loudly like we really were her babies. Mom smiled and ran her hands over both of us. I began fingering mom while Amy rubbed her clit. My mother moaned and thrust her pelvis back and forth. Amy started tonguing her clit and then buried her face in Mom's muff.

I switched to sucking mom's tits, I gloried in how mom was responding to our ministrations. But then I had a very naughty idea, I told her to lay on top of Amy's face, then spread my mother's ass cheeks, and stuck in my tongue. She shivered with delight as we explored both of her holes.

I heard my father rising. "Go to it, kids!" he roared. Even as my face was enveloped in my mother's ample ass cheeks, I could hear the sounds of my dad starting to jerk off. Amy and I got more and more intense. Finally, my mother trembled and came on Amy's face. "Shit, that was good!"

My Dad was continuing to play with his cock. "It's daddy's turn!" I giggled.

Amy and I started by playing with my dad's hairy, musky-smelling balls. We soon shifted to stroking his mighty rod with our hands. "Oh Daddy, you have such a big dick!" I said with a smile. I have realized that I turn into a sweet little boy as soon as I see my father's cock and turn into an insatiable cocksucker.

I started to lick Dad's dick. Amy licked his shaft and played with his balls. "Oh fuck, you fucking kids, you know what an old man needs!" Dad said gruffly.

I slid down until I had all of Dad's cock in my mouth and throat. Amy played with his balls for a while, then stuck a slender finger in his ass. He groaned with pleasure -- maybe my favorite sound in the world. I bobbed over and over, giving him a good, wet blow job. Every now and then, I let him completely into my throat. "Oh, fucking God, you're such a good cocksucker. My motherfucking son, best cocksucker in the world!" Dad barked. He grabbed my head and fucked my face and throat.

Amy soon made it clear that she wanted his cock, too. We went back to licking his cock together. Dad was very happy, which made me very happy. The only fucking thing in the world that mattered to me then was pleasing my father. It really was like being a little boy again.

Amy took his cock in her mouth and working it hard and sloppy. "Shit, you're almost as good as my boy!" Dad said to her.

I could tell he was getting ready to cum. "I want my boy to get my seed." Dad commanded. He pushed my head on his cock so hard I almost choked, I loved it! I kept working his cock until he finally came in my mouth, it felt so good. I tasted his bitter cum and swallowed every drop of the sperm that had made me. "Good boy!" He said while caressed my head. I held his cock in my mouth as he grew flaccid. "My son is such a good cocksucker. Best I've ever had. Don't we have great kids, Erica?" Mom nodded.

'Now you two can give us a show." Dad said to Amy and me. Soon I had Amy on her back with her legs spread. I slid my raging hard-on into her sloppy wet cunt. We fucked away for a few minutes. She was so wet and horny that it was hard for me to hold back. Before long, we both came.

The four of us fell together, kissing and hugging. "You really make me feel like one of the family!" Amy exclaimed.

***

I really wanted to see Reggie again, the black daddy who had been so wonderfully cruel during my hotel suck-a-thon. I blew him a couple of times and he agreed with my dad that I was the best cocksucker he had ever had. Since Amy was down to fuck him, I showed him a couple of provocative pictures of her. He told me she looked like a great piece of ass and he would love to fuck her.

So, we made our arrangements and a couple of weeks later, Reggie came to our new shared home. We had made some plans that we were sure to bring out Reggie's most dominant, aggressive side.

Amy stood in front of Reggie and announced, "May I present my bitch, Annie!" I walked out into the living room. As Amy and I had decided, I was completely smooth, dressed only in a pair of her panties. I was wearing bright red lipstick and some eyeshadow. She had painted my nails in a red that matched my lipstick. She ordered me to drop the panties so they could both see that I was wearing a cute little pink chastity device.

"She sure is a pretty little white bitch!" said Reggie. He ordered me to twirl around. He glared at the butt plug with a pink jewel that was stuck in my asshole. "Niiiiicee..." he declared in a sleazy tone.

Amy and Reggie laid on our couch together, making out, clearly getting deeply into it. Reggie's huge cock was tenting his pants. She snapped her fingers, and said, "Get us some wine little bitch!"

When I came back, they were half-naked, Reggie down to his briefs, dick seeming ready to tear through the cotton, Amy only wearing her bra and panties, him fondling her tits with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. I served them their wine.

"On your knees, Annie. You may watch!" Amy ordered me. She pulled his ebony cock out of his briefs and began vigorously stroking it. While Reggie took off her bra and began fondling and sucking her titis. I knelt obediently and stared at the two of them, trying to suppress my jealousy. Reggie pulled down her panties and began vigorously finger-fucking her.

After a few minutes, Annie lay across Reggie's lap and began slurping on his cock. I watched her head bob on his huge black cock. She briefly pulled off of Reggie's tool, and barked at me, "Get over here, you fucking whore!"

I crawled over. "Lick his motherfucking balls, bitch," Amy ranted. She seemed to really be getting off on being so mean to me. Of course, I loved it too.

Reggie just laughed. "Yeah, go to work, cracker," he chortled.

I started licking and sucking his balls, enjoying his musky, manly smell. Amy was slobbering all over Reggie's massive black tool. He was groaning, "Ooh yeah babe, suck that cock," he told Amy.

After a few minutes, Amy told me to take over. I began by running my tongue over Reggie's dickhead and then sucking on it, suddenly feeling Amy's hand on the back of my head, pushing me down on his cock, until it was hitting the back of my throat. Reggie soon grabbed my head and started vigorously fucking my mouth. If I didn't know to breathe through my nose, I might have suffocated on his magnificent black tool. I thought, 'Might not be a bad way to die.'

12