Bisexual Birthday Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck that fucking nigga cock, you fucking white bitch!" Reggie growled at me. He slapped my face.

Then it was Amy who got really mean! "Worship that motherfucking cock, you slutty whore. Yeah. fuck that slut's throat!" When she noticed that tears were welling up in my eyes, she laughed and asked, "Are you going to cry, little girl? Fucking sissy cocksucker. Annie, you look pretty with a big black dick in your mouth."

Hearing my girlfriend (future wife?) abuse me with such passion made my cock strain against its pretty pink cage. I could tell that the scene was starting to bring out her inner sadist.

Reggie relaxed a bit and let me worship and suck his cock for a while. He was clearly loving it. but after a few minutes, he announced we were heading to the bedroom. He and Amy made out on our bed, while I worshipped their feet. They said they wanted to fuck, but Amy said she wanted to get really wet for him.

Reggie ordered me to lie down on my back as Amy straddled my face saying. "Time for din-din, little girl." With her muff pushed in my face, I started by running my tongue up and down her labia. I really couldn't see anything, but my tongue knew Amy's lady-parts well enough to not need guidance. I felt her tingling and heard her sighing. I pushed my tongue into her beautiful, wet cunt. "Fuuuuuck...." She groaned grabbing my head and pushing me deeper into her hungry crotch.

I heard Reggie cheering on Amy, honestly though, I barely knew he was there. All I cared about was my queen, my beautiful Amy, and her Perfect Pussy. I started licking and sucking her clit and she began breathing harder, twirling her clit over and over. "You fucking bitch, eat my fucking cunt!" Amy yelled at me. Soon she was mostly just panting, moaning, and riding my face. I worked and worked and worked her clit, could barely breathe, but I kept going like a good girl should. "

Do it, do it, don't fucking stop!" she told me. I heard Amy emit high-pitched squeals. Her breathing getting heavier and heavier, more and more rapid, until she finally began to moan over and over, "Shit, fuck, oh my fucking God!" She cried out as she came. It was good for me, too, but her weight was getting a little much for me.

It didn't matter as she wanted to keep going, pressing her wet muff on my face again. "Fucking serve this clit, you fucking bitch!" She said to me. The whole thing was turning me on so much that my balls were aching while my cock was begging for release. That was not going to happen! I kept working on her clit until I could feel her tighten and release, tighten and release again, until my face was covered with her nectar. "Fuck, that was good. You did good, you fucking slut."

Amy lay on the bed gasping while Reggie kissed her and fondled her breasts. Then he slid a finger into her, then two, and finally three. Amy squealed with pleasure as Reggie rubbed her G-spot. "Fuck, great job, Annie. You got her all wet for me."

"Doesn't she look pretty with that glazed donut on her face?" Amy said with a laugh.

"C'mon, babe, let's do it doggie," Reggie told Amy.

"Fuck yeah!" she answered and quickly was on her hands and knees. "Take care of us both, Annie."

Soon Reggie was pounding her pussy from behind. She was fucking back at him just as hard — two animals in heat, acting out of primal lust. I was positioned below them licking his big black balls and her massively engorged clit. My experience with my dad and Amy had taught me the art of fuck-licking. Sometimes I was overcome by the sight of the two locked together, Reggie filling her like no one had ever done before.

Reggie kept grunting away, telling her how much he loved her wet pussy. "Give me that fucking big dick, Reggie. Best fucking cock I've ever had," she said to him. Her relentless dirty talk only made him fuck harder, groaning with pleasure — it was as if Amy's cunt was sucking him into her. I just did my best to keep up, providing service to my superiors.

Amy panted, screamed, and yelped, until finally she came so hard, she squirted on me as she enjoyed her third orgasm in maybe 15...20 minutes? It was hard to keep track of time. Suddenly Amy pulled off Reggie's cock. He looked flabbergasted. She told him, "I want you to fuck her in the ass."

"What?" He answered.

"You heard me. I want you to fuck that fucking bitch."

"Well good ass is good ass. I'll fuck her."

I whimpered out of terror. I had taken it up the ass before, but never from a man so massively endowed. Reggie had fucked Amy like a beast, who knows what he could do to me?

"Stop crying, little girl, and let Reggie use your fucking cunt. You're a fucking whore and you'll do as you're told," Amy barked. Reggie took our bottle of KY and lubed up his dick. I clearly looked terrified because Amy slapped me across my face and told me to stop being such a baby. "Bend over and take it like a slut." After I obeyed, she pulled out my butt plug.

I felt Reggie push his huge cock into my tight little asshole. "Fuck, that's some tight pussy!" I heard him say. He began to pound away. It really hurt, I thought he was going to tear me apart! "Take it, you fucking cracker bitch," he bellowed at me. Reggie slapped my quivering ass and felt tears welling up in my eyes.

I could tell that Amy was loving this. She cried out, "Fuck that fucking bitch ass!" She brought out a ball gag with a dildo that she had bought for this purpose. She strapped it on my face and told me to fuck her pussy with it. I did as I was told.

Yet, I realized that, for all my pain and humiliation, I was enjoying this, maybe actually because of the pain and humiliation. Reggie's huge cock was pushing against my prostate. He was completely using me for his pleasure, which only heightened my submissive feelings. His sheer size filled my ass like it had never been before. For all the abuse, I was in ecstasy.

Reggie's banging away at my prostate finally gave me an orgasm like I had never felt before. A wave of pleasure surged through my body. I felt a little liquid spill from my cock into my cage. My legs almost buckled and my eyes rolled back. I almost cried, it felt so good.

Meanwhile my thrusts with the dildo had finally pushed Amy over the edge. She pulled off and shot me a quick, shit-eating grin.

I felt Reggie start to come inside my ass. He pulled out and shot his load on my butt-cheeks. Amy removed my ball gag, walked over behind me, and licked up Reggie's hot sperm.

Reggie showered and dressed. He gave Amy a kiss and told her we would have to do this again some time. After he left, Amy got the key and set me free from the chastity device. I thanked her. "Kiss my feet and show me you're really thankful," Amy barked. I did as I was told.

"Rise," she said. Amy kissed me. We lay on our bed. Freed from its constraint, my cock was standing straight up. Amy began stroking my schlong. "Fuck me, fuck me now!" she commanded. I lay on top of her and kissed her with an obsessive need and slid into her sopping wet pussy. Seeing me be a good little slut had clearly excited both of us. I was wildly turned on knowing that Reggie's huge cock had been there before I had.

"Fuck me, you fuckin' whore!" Amy yelled at me. "Do you think you could fuck like Reggie? Well come on, do it, my motherfucking bitch." She slapped my ass as I pushed deeper and deeper into her, wanting to prove myself to her.

I thought the sex I had with my mother was beyond belief. But this was even more incredible. Amy dominating me, watching me be used and humiliated by Reggie had turned me on with a force that almost terrified me. The more Amy taunted me, the more I wanted to pound her with every inch I had. I really was a pervert. My rock-hard cock plunged deep into her wet pussy as I pushed in and out of her. She moaned constantly, eventually trembling with yet another orgasm. Finally, I shot my load into her with unbelievable force.

I pulled out and lay next to her, panting with exhaustion.

"You're such a good slut. I'm going to have to collar you," Amy told me.

"If you give me a collar, I'll give you a ring," I said to Amy with a wink.

"Your mama would get the daughter she always wanted."

"And you're perverted enough to have incest with her."

"That's coming from the guy who I watched suck his own father's cock."

"I didn't say that being perverted was a bad thing."

12