Bisexual Black King of London

Story Info
Bisexual man ruthlessly climbs the social ladder.
4.3k words
2.33
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Lying in bed next to his fiancée Adrianna Vargas, Colton Westfield allowed himself a smile. Throughout his thirty years, he'd looked for love and acceptance in all the wrong places. Born in the environs of Berkshire to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white mother, Colton was given up for adoption and raised by a white family. He grew up to be six feet two inches tall, with curly dark hair, lime-green eyes and golden brown skin. A lot of folks, female and male, felt drawn to his good looks and confidence, but they never understood the sadness in his eyes...

Outside the loft, located in the south side of London, England, a fast-driving snow blanketed Europe's premier metropolis. Years of hard work allowed Colton to save up enough to buy the place. After graduating from Brunel University, Colton went on to study law, and became a proper British barrister. The good folks of Watford & Lincoln, Barristers & Solicitors took him in on as a junior associate three years ago, and he'd risen within the ranks since then.

Colton threw himself into his work, and became a top notch criminal defense attorney. More than once, lawyers, psychologists and policemen remarked on Colton's keen insight into the criminal mind. Colton would always smile and shrug dismissively, much to their consternation. Colton never told them that he'd spent time on the streets, where he learned to be smart and ruthless in order to survive. These prim and proper British folks simply wouldn't understand...

Colton's adoptive parents, Liam and Sophie Westfield, were nice enough. They had two daughters, Emily and Rosamund, and after years of trying, never got the son they wanted. They adopted Colton, the mixed-race, unwanted son of an unhappy couple. Attorney Liam Westfield and his schoolteacher wife Sophie welcomed him into their home as one would a stray dog. Colton couldn't believe his luck, but he made the most of it. The street urchin became a charming, smart and well-behaved young man...

"Hmm," Adrianna sighed, and she stirred in her sleep but did not wake. Colton gently caressed Adrianna's long dark hair. It was astonishing how much he loved this gal. Prior to meeting her, Colton never gave much thought to the institution of marriage. He had a lot of fun with both the ladies and the fellas, since nobody could resist his charm and good looks for long. Of course, the fact that Colton was educated, lived in a nice loft, and earned a good living didn't deter his female and male admirers either. Colton valued his privacy, and avoided entanglements, keeping things casual for the most part...

While at Brunel University, Colton became aware of how different he was from most people. A lot of the girls on campus liked him, which wasn't surprising given that he reminded them of American superstars like The Rock or Vin Diesel with his exotic good looks. Colton was friendly and polite to people, but he also had a predatory side. When Colton sensed weakness in others, he felt the urge to exploit it. Of course, since society frowns upon such behavior, Colton learned to disguise what he was becoming...

One of the people who felt drawn to Colton was Theodore Weiss, a tall, handsome young man with red hair, porcelain skin and green eyes. Weiss, a native of Heidelberg, Germany, opted to study at Brunel University and was quite popular on campus due to his wealth and good looks. At the time that Weiss met Colton, Colton was dating a tall, sexy, dark-skinned young Jamaican woman named Kerry Winston. Colton met the big-bottomed young black woman at a campus event for Caribbean students, and felt drawn to her.

"You are my caramel prince," Kerry Winston told Colton as they went home during that first night. Colton smiled at Kerry and kissed her hand before leading her to his bed. Brunel University isn't exactly Oxford, but it does offer single-occupant rooms for upperclassmen like Colton. As Colton sat Kerry on his bed, they had all the privacy needed for some passionate exploration. Dark-skinned women like Kerry were quite sexy to Colton, and he wanted to claim her as his own...

"Just relax, gorgeous," Colton told Kerry, and he kissed her lips while caressing her breasts. Kerry smiled as Colton laid her on the bed and undressed her, revealing her fine, curvy, exotically beautiful body. The biracial stud looked at the gorgeous Afro-Caribbean gal and marveled at her natural beauty. Colton proceeded to lick Kerry from her head to her toes, and when he reached her crotch, he inhaled her womanly scent. Kerry licked her lips as Colton began eating her pussy...

"Slow down," Kerry said to Colton, who looked up at her and grinned. Nodding, the young Jamaican woman told him to continue. Colton began eating Kerry's pussy, delighting in the way she smelled and tasted. Kerry moaned passionately as Colton ate her pussy and fingered her. Colton sucked on Kerry's clit and fingered her pussy until he coaxed an orgasm out of her. As the evening rolled on, she returned the favor by grabbing his long and thick, uncircumcised dick and sucking him off. The Jamaican gal deep throated the hell out of Colton's dick, and soon he was hard as a piston...

"Hot damn your ass is amazing," Colton told Kerry as he put her on all fours, and admired her thick dark ass. Kerry grinned and twerked that ass for Colton, driving him absolutely nuts. Colton literally kissed Kerry's thick ass and then went to work on her. With a swift thrust, Colton buried his dick inside Kerry's pussy. Gripping the young black woman's hips, Colton began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Kerry moaned in pleasure as Colton fucked her good, sliding his thick cock deep into her pussy.

After several hours of pleasure-filled exploration, Colton and Kerry fell asleep in each other's arms. Colton liked Kerry a lot, and she was smart, funny and great in bed. They became a couple, and everyone on the Brunel University campus knew they were together. Everything was great until Weiss came along. The handsome and masculine Weiss mystified the ladies of Brunel University because, while polite and friendly, he showed zero interest in them. Weiss had eyes for only one person, the tall, handsome and biracial stud known as Colton Westfield...

"You and I are two of a kind," Weiss told Colton, as he approached him at a campus party one evening. Kerry had gone to visit her sister Nadine on the other side of the country, and Colton showed up at the party with his buddies Billy and Connor. Billy and Connor were dancing with some girls they met at the party, and Colton was having a drink when Weiss accosted him. Colton remembered thinking that no man who stared into another man's eyes the way Weiss does could be straight...

When it comes to gay men and bisexual men, they run the full spectrum from average-looking to super handsome, from super masculine to super effeminate. The one thing that binds them all is the urge to stare into another man's eyes, as a prelude to a sexual encounter. Colton had plenty of fun with the fellas in the past, but he'd put a stop to it when he became serious about Kerry Winston. The Jamaican gal loved Colton to death, and he didn't want to hurt her...

"Not interested, pal, I've got a lady," Colton said, and he ignored the hand Weiss offered, and walked away. As far as Colton was concerned, the incident was nothing. A man who is tall, dark and handsome can always expect both women and men to fawn over him. Colton knew that, like most big campuses, Brunel University had an active LGBT scene. Weiss would probably make eye contact with some other guy who would be eager to fuck him and promptly forget all about Colton. That's what Colton figured...

"Wrong move, bloke," Weiss said, in a quiet and angry voice, after Colton departed. Weiss is tall, masculine and handsome, and he has a lot of money, thanks to his father Hans Weiss family fortune tied to various successful engineering projects. Hans Weiss was very disappointed that his only son liked the fellas and only the fellas. At least if Theodore Weiss was bisexual, then he could marry a lady and have a family with her, like a real man is supposed to. Nope, Theo only liked the fellas, and had zero sexual interest in women.

"Theo, you're such a disappointment to me," Hans Weiss told his only son, after dropping him off at the Brunel University campus back in late August. Theodore Weiss winced as his father declined his handshake and drove off in his Mercedes. The next day, Theodore received sixty thousand Euros in his bank account, but his father also told him never to return home in Germany. Theodore Weiss had been effectively disowned by his wealthy and influential father...

Theodore Weiss wept over his father's abandonment of him, and focused on his new life as a student at Brunel University. The campus was full of hot girls, but Weiss only noticed the guys. The plethora of effeminate, girly-voiced males who were part of the school's LGBT scene did not interest Weiss at all. There were also some masculine gay men on campus but they didn't light Weiss fire. Weiss was attracted to one type of man, masculine men who fuck both women and men. Straight men didn't interest Weiss, and gay men, with their dislike of masculine norms, didn't interest him either. Weiss wanted to claim a masculine bisexual man, the ultimate chameleon, as his own...

Weiss became obsessed with Colton Westfield, the tall, handsome, athletic biracial stud who looked more like a Hollywood actor than a university student. Weiss could tell that Colton was bisexual, but the dude never accepted any offers from the men who came onto him. Colton was faithful to his girlfriend Kerry Winston, the tall, dark-skinned Jamaican chick with the huge ass. Weiss wanted to break Colton and Kerry up and hopefully claim Colton for himself, but the dude was absolutely not interested in his advances...

Trouble occurred when Weiss discovered exactly who and what Colton was. While browsing Colton's various social media pages, and stalking him both online and in person, Weiss became aware of his dark side. Colton was faithful to his girlfriend Kerry and played the role of the dutiful son to his adoptive parents, Liam and Sophie Westfield. Colton was also a protective, doting older brother to his adoptive sisters, Emily and Rosamund. Colton seemed perfect, but Weiss knew he was a phony. One day, Weiss went too far...

Weiss was following Colton and Kerry one evening when he was accosted by three burly men outside of a bar. At first, Weiss thought they wanted to rob him, but they didn't even ask him for money. The three burly men grabbed Weiss and dragged him into a dark alley, where they proceeded to beat the hell out of him. One of them sliced into Weiss face with a knife, scarring him permanently. Another took a crowbar to his ribs. The third even stomped on Weiss genitals, doing permanent damage to him. Weiss survived the incident, but he was never the same...

Weiss ended up dropping out of Brunel University and moving back to Heidelberg, Germany. One good thing that came out of his ordeal was his reconciliation with his estranged father Hans. Father and son made up, and Theodore Weiss was reinstated as the heir to Weiss Engineering Limited's vast fortune. Theodore Weiss always wondered why those three men attacked him that evening. He figured they were just xenophobes who came after him due to his thick German accent. The truth was far more sinister. Colton Westfield paid the thugs to teach Weiss the stalker a lesson he would never forget...

Colton Westfield is smart, charming and ruthless, but the man does have some principles. After graduating from Brunel University, Colton ended up dumping Kerry Winston, stunning the hell out of her family and his. Colton's parents expected him to propose to Kerry, but he wouldn't tell them why he ended the relationship. For Colton, the decision was made when he lay in bed with Kerry while watching the reality TV show Love Island.

"This fine, manly dude is bisexual? That's disgusting," Kerry said, shaking her head at the TV while a certain male contestant came out as bisexual. Colton, lying in bed next to Kerry, couldn't believe his ears. Colton felt angry, scared and conflicted. It's not easy being a bisexual man. The LGBT community is against bisexual men. Gay men discourage their female friends from dating bisexual men. Many celebrities and others claim bisexual men are confused, and not real. Colton hates the world for hating bi guys, for real...

Kerry's outburst chilled Colton to his core. For years, Colton told himself that he loved Kerry, and he was faithful to her. Lots of girls at Brunel University wanted a piece of Colton, but he turned them down because he cherished his relationship with Kerry. There were plenty of gay guys and bisexual guys who wanted to hook up with Colton but he turned them down too. No one is more persistent than a gay man who wants to steal a bisexual man from a woman, but Colton took care of that by hiring thugs to teach Theodore Weiss a lesson. Colton had gone to great lengths to protect his relationship with Kerry...

"I'm not the man for you," Colton told Kerry, and as the young Jamaican woman gasped in shock, he threw her out of his place. Colton ended his relationship with Kerry, deleted her from social media, and removed all mutual friends and acquaintances from his various platforms. Colton threw himself into the single life with a vengeance, and regretted nothing. The fact that Kerry, hailing from homophobic and biphobic Jamaican culture, hated bisexual men irked Colton. Colton honestly believed Kerry was the one, and he forsook all other women and all other men for her. As it turns out, the bitch wasn't worth it...

Colton went to King's College London for law school, and threw himself into his studies. The tall, handsome young biracial man graduated with honors, to his parents and siblings everlasting pride. As a graduation gift, Colton's father Liam Westfield gave him ten thousand Euros and sent him on a trip to Oaxaca, Mexico. It was during that trip which Colton would meet Adrianna Vargas, the love of his life. While staying at a nice hotel in the City of Oaxaca, Colton saw that there were a lot of escorts and prostitutes in town. Curious, Colton checked out certain ads, and came across a most interesting duo...

"We are Adrianna and Lima, cisgender woman and transgender lady, united for your pleasure," read the ad. Colton smiled to himself and contacted the ladies. After chatting with them on the phone, he went to their place for an encounter. Colton was greeted at the door by a short, thick, pretty-faced Latin woman with light bronze skin and dark hair, and a slender, dark-haired, brown-skinned gal with big tits. The two ladies smiled at their visitor, and welcomed him into the fold...

"I am bisexual and attracted to you both," Colton said to Adrianna and Lima, and the nodded at him. The three of them discussed the rules of the game, safety protocols and after that, money exchanged hands. For the equivalent of a thousand American dollars, Colton had the kind of fun he'd always denied himself. The bisexual Afro-British stud got to enjoy his bisexuality without fear or hate, and this was made possible by two unique ladies...

"Let's have fun," Adrianna said as she lay on the bed next to Colton, who grinned and nodded. The curvy Mexican gal slipped out of her clothes, revealing her thick, sexy body. Colton caressed Adrianna's breasts and she grinned, gently allowing him to do his thing. Lima ditched her clothes and joined them. The Latin transgender gal grinned as Colton admired her body. A lot of bisexual men can't get enough of cisgender ladies and transgender women, so Adrianna and Lima offered their bi male clients a package deal...

"You ladies are something else," Colton said, and Adrianna and Lima showed him what they were made of. Adrianna lay on the bed, stark naked, and she rubbed her nipples as Colton ate her pussy. The curvy Mexican gal had a hairy bush, just the way Colton liked them. As Colton ate Adrianna's pussy, Lima donned a condom and reached for some lube. The sexy transgender gal came up behind Colton and caressed his ass before sliding her cock into his backdoor.

"Hmm, such a tight ass," Lima said, and she gripped Colton's hips and began fucking him. Colton groaned briefly as Lima's cock popped into his ass, but he continued eating Adrianna's pussy like it was no big deal. Adrianna grinned as Colton ate her out. For a man with a dick up his ass, Colton certainly seemed to care about Adrianna's pleasure, judging from the way he licked her clit and fingered her pussy. The bisexual British stud was something else...

"Fuck me," Adrianna told Colton, and with Lima's assent, they switched positions. Adrianna got on all fours, and shook her big brown ass for Colton, who grinned and put on a condom. As Lima watched, Colton eased his hard dick into Adrianna's pussy and began fucking her from behind. Colton went to town on Adrianna, smacking her big ass as he slammed his hard dick into her pussy. Adrianna squealed in pleasure, loving the feel of Colton's dick inside of her. This one clearly loved her body, and she likes that in a man...

The evening which Colton spent with Lima and Adrianna was one of the best of his existence. The young Afro-British future barrister decided to extend his stay in Oaxaca City, Mexico. Colton was in no hurry to rush back to London, UK, where people live to work, instead of working to live. The Mexicans, whether brown, black or white, had a passion for life which Colton had never seen before. Colton extended his vacation, and thus changed his life...

While visiting the Oaxaca Institute of Technology, Colton was surprised to see a very familiar lady walking among the students. It was Adrianna, the beautiful escort with whom Colton had spent some passionate hours. He was stunned to see her, seated at a corner of the campus library, reading a book on North American Engineering Dynamics. Adrianna looked up and gasped, upon recognizing Colton, but he quickly reassured her...

"I'm just doing the tourist thing, visiting colleges and museums and such, no worries," Colton assured Adrianna, and the young Mexican woman relented. Wearing a red silk shirt and blue jeans, Adrianna looked very much the college student. Hard to believe that this young woman was also a high-end escort who teamed up with her transgender colleague Lima to do bisexual threesomes with sexually adventurous men. Will wonders never cease?

"I am paying my way through engineering school, and my current job isn't my final destination," Adrianna said firmly, as if reading Colton's mind. Colton smiled and pulled out his old Brunel University student identification card. Even back then, he'd been a member of the Future Lawyers Club, and proud of it. Adrianna took the card which Colton offered and looked at it, and then sighed, a coy smile on her face. The gringo was not what Adrianna expected...

"I'm just a young man trying to figure my way through life, I'm a lost soul, that's why my father sent me to Mexico for a change of scenery," Colton said, and Adrianna nodded. A campus library staff member shushed them, and Adrianna suggested they go outside to talk, and Colton acquiesced. They went into the sunlit quad, amid the trees, and sat down. Over the next hour, they chatted and got to know each other better...

Colton surprised himself by telling Adrianna, someone he barely knew, everything about himself. Leading a double life as a bisexual man, enduring his highly complex and competitive university years, and trying to be the perfect son to one of England's most prestigious families had taken their toll on Colton. There were days when Colton wanted to get away from it all, and move someplace nobody knew him. When Colton concluded his story, Adrianna smiled at him and shared hers.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
12