Bisexual Black King of London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My parents died when I was little and I was raised by the Roman Catholic Church, they tossed me out after I became an adult, I won a partial scholarship for university but it wasn't enough, so I do what I do to make ends meet, I want to be an engineer," Adrianna said firmly. Colton looked into Adrianna's chestnut eyes and paused. The beauty and strength Colton saw in Adrianna's gaze astonished him. The young Mexican woman had gone through all kinds of Hell, but still held her head high...

"Well, Adrianna, as a switch-hitter and a spoiled brat, I'm in no position to judge you, but I would like to be your friend," Colton said with a smile, holding out his hand. Adrianna smiled back and shook his hand. Thus began a most exciting chapter of Colton's life. For the first time, there was a woman in his life who knew he was bisexual and didn't treat him any different. In Colton's experience, the moment women find out a man isn't straight, they treat him like he's somehow a lesser creature than a normal man. Adrianna wasn't like that...

"Colton, you should stay in Mexico longer, among my people, we know that men fuck men, but a man is expected to marry a woman and produce a family, as is his duty, that's how it's done out here," Adrianna told him, as they walked together. Colton, walking about the Oaxaca Institute of Technology campus with Adrianna, definitely heeded her words. The lovely, feisty young Mexican woman had given him much to think about...

"I'm glad I met you, my dear, do keep in touch," Colton told Adrianna, hours later, as they parted ways. Colton returned to his hotel room. Eventually, he rented an apartment from a business owner in the central district of Oaxaca City, and moved there. Colton began taking Spanish courses at a local school, and immersed himself in Mexican culture. Colton continued to see Adrianna, but not as escort and client. They were friends, and he found her to be charming, pleasant company.

Three weeks after their first meeting, Colton Westfield and Adrianna Vargas shared their first kiss while dancing at Casa Celsius, a neat nightclub located not far from his apartment. As Colton held Adrianna in his arms, he realized he'd found what he was looking for. Colton vowed to claim Adrianna as his own, and bring her with him to London, England. Of course, the young Mexican woman loved her country, her hometown and her school, so it took some convincing.

"Colton, you're rushing into things, I like you but there's a lot you don't know about me," Adrianna said, when he suggested she come back to England with him. Colton smiled at Adrianna and nodded. As well-behaved, charming and friendly as Colton appeared to Adrianna, he was still the same conniving man who paid three thugs to brutalize his former foe Theodore Weiss one fine evening near Brunel University. Colton wanted Adrianna, and wouldn't take no for an answer...

"Let's take our time, my dear," Colton said to a smiling and visibly relieved Adrianna. Over the next few months, Colton's Spanish improved, and his relationship with Adrianna deepened. He took her to clubs and restaurants, and even helped her get a job at the campus lunch room so she could stop doing the escort gig. After receiving some money from his father via Western Union, Colton paid Adrianna and Lima's pimp, a stock Mexican fellow named Ruiz, to cut them loose while keeping his name out of it. Thus, Adrianna began her new life with Colton...

"I can't wait to see London," Adrianna told Colton, after a night of lovemaking. Colton grinned at her and nodded. Pulling Adrianna into his arms, Colton kissed her passionately. They began making preparations for their trip to London, England. The British authorities in Mexico insisted on health screenings for Adrianna, which puzzled Colton, but the British Embassy-related physicians cleared them both for flying. They weren't bringing any diseases into good old England. Phew!

When Colton Westfield returned to London, England, with his future bride, Mexican national Adrianna Vargas, his parents, Liam and Sophie Westfield were surprised, to say the least, as were his siblings Emily and Rosamund. Colton was his usual friendly and charming self, but he would let nothing in the way of his and Adrianna's happiness. The Westfield family knew better than to oppose their favorite son. Three months after their arrival, Colton proposed to Adrianna and she accepted. Life is good.

"Colton, mi amor, wake up," Adrianna said, her voice snatching him out of his little trip down memory lane. Colton blinked, and looked at his fiancée. Adrianna smiled at him, and he gently patted her growing belly. Adrianna Vargas, formerly of Oaxaca City, Mexico, is carrying the heir of the Westfield fortune in her belly. Colton took his fiancée Adrianna's hand and brought it to her lips before wishing her a good morning. Everything is going according to plan for Great Britain's favorite bisexual sociopath, and his growing family. Success comes to those who work hard at achieving it ( and get rid of their opposition ), that's the Westfield family motto!

12