Bisexual Black Muslim Ladies

Story Info
Black Muslim femme dominates white lesbian butch.
1.5k words
3
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Twisted Sister's Spot is a rarity in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. It's a lesbian bar that is lesbian owned and operated, located not far from downtown. A lot of bars catering to men who like men have lesbian night, but Twisted Sister's Spot is all about the ladies, all the time. Die-hard dykes, curious straight ladies, bisexual women, all kinds of women make their way to Twisted Sister's Spot. A lot of these ladies were stunned to see Ottawa-based author, reporter and occasional social justice warrior Sagal Ali walk in with her Hijab and long, traditional Islamic dress, to say the least.

"I like both women and men, and that's not negotiable, if that's a problem for you, then hit the road," Sagal Ali said to Gail Chavez. She locked eyes with the short-haired, tattooed and muscular butch white woman without flinching. Around the bar, there was a sudden hush as these two strong women had a stare down. According to shows like The L Word and Orange Is The New Black, masculine women are tough and domineering, and femmes are supposed to be submissive, soft and sweet. Femmes kowtow to butches and that is the law of the land. Fuck that, whoever believes this nonsense never met Sagal Ali.

As a stoic butch woman, Gail Chavez intimidates a lot of women, from curious straight gals to mature lesbians and others. It's part of the butch lesbian mystique to be seen as something other than a regular woman, something tougher and more unpredictable. Gail is a polite, unassuming gentlewoman but she looks like she can fuck really good and kick some ass. In another life, Gail would have been a cowgirl. When she looks at women, they usually gawk or quickly look away. As a bisexual black Muslim woman who wears the Hijab, Sagal doesn't scare easily.

Sagal Ali is an out and proud bisexual black Muslim woman, which makes her something of a rarity in a place like the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A graduate of Carleton University's School of Journalism, Sagal is active politically and has marched against police racism and brutality. Sagal is quite critical of the white LGBT community for their subtle racism towards people of color, and many find her controversial for her outspoken views. Sagal has been linked to high-profile men in the past, and her habit of flaunting her male lovers and her female lovers has been met with hostility by the lesbian community. Too bad Sagal doesn't give a fuck...

"Duly noted, ma'am," Gail replied, her surprisingly soft voice betraying the faintest traces of a Texas accent. Born in Amarillo, to a Mexican father and a white American mother, Gail spent most of her like in the Midwest, before moving to Canada around 2016. She'd been living in Ontario ever since, working as a security guard, among other things. Gail loves the ladies, and she has a penchant for black women, hence why she approached Sagal here...

"I'll drink to that," Sagal said cheerfully as she downed the remainder of the Alexander Keith's beer that she'd ordered. Gail took a look around the bar, not believing her luck. A tall, attractive Asian woman in a cowboy hat and matching leather was dancing with a short, chubby white chick with purple hair. A matronly housewife type, probably newly out, made out with her younger, tomboyish lover. The choices are somewhat limited among ladies who love ladies, and tonight, Sagal was the cream of the crop. Gail couldn't wait to go home with her...

A lot of lesbians get hung up on identity politics, and they scare away curious straight women and bisexual women by insisting that any woman who licks pussy must give up dick altogether. Female sexuality is fluid and lots of women who love women also have sex with men, for a variety of reasons. Gail understands that and she isn't controlling or insecure, which made her appealing to a sexually flexible woman like Sagal. That's why they went to Gail's apartment, located in the By Ward Market area...

"Hey gorgeous," Gail said smiling as Sagal undressed, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned Somali Canadian Muslim woman revealed a body which reminded Gail of Tennis legend Serena Williams, only with more ass. Sagal turned around and regaled Gail with the sight of her big beautiful African booty. The two women kissed and embraced passionately, and Gail caressed Sagal's big ass while Sagal played with those small breasts of hers.

"Make love to me," Sagal said a sexy, husky voice, and Gail drew her to the bed, and proceeded to do just that. Sagal lay on the bed, gloriously naked, and Gail buried her face between her legs. Gail took her sweet time as she began eating Sagal's pussy, and as she slid her fingers into the other woman's snatch, Sagal began to moan deeply. Now we're getting somewhere, Gail thought as she pleasured Sagal with the patience of an angel and the skill of a pussy-pleasing artist.

After giving Sagal's pussy a serious tongue lashing, Gail surprised the Somali Muslim beauty by sitting on her face, which is apparently something butch lesbians aren't supposed to do with their female lovers. Gail doesn't follow the unwritten rules of butch lesbianism and does what she wants in the bedroom. Luckily for Gail, Sagal got with the program. Grabbing Gail's ass, Sagal planted her face firmly into her pussy and ate her out. Soon the gorgeous black femme had the white tomboy moaning in sheer pleasure...

"Oh fuck, that was hot," Gail squealed, after Sagal coaxed an orgasm out of her by eating her pussy and fingering her real good. Sagal took charge by putting Gail on all fours, spanking her cute, pale little ass and totally dominating her while pleasuring her. The lesbian community is all up in arms about the existence of submissive butch lesbians and dominant femmes, as if the world would end if a masculine woman allowed herself to be dominated by a feminine woman in the bedroom. Gail doesn't subscribe to that bullshit, and Sagal liked that about her.

"Gail, you're so tough on the outside but so soft, I am going to have fun with you," Sagal said, laughing like the Devil herself. Gail felt both nervous and excited as Sagal pulled her into her arms and kissed her. They continued with their fun. Borrowing Gail's favorite strap-on dildo, Sagal put the sexy white tomboy on all fours, and then showed her what she was made of. Gripping Gail's hips, Sagal pushed the dildo into her pussy, with a slow, deep stroke.

"Fuck me," Gail cooed, and Sagal laughed, slapping Gail's ass before doing just that. Leaning into Gail, Sagal proceeded to hold the shorter, smaller butch woman into place while banging her with the strap-on dildo. Time for this butch white woman to see how dominant feminine black women could be in the bedroom. Sagal's strap-on game is fierce and lots of black men, including a certain local Muslim preacher, have felt the power of her dominance in the bedroom. Sagal dominates everyone, male or female, black or white. It's simply the way she gets down.

"I own your ass," Sagal taunted Gail as she fucked her roughly. Flipping Gail on her back, Sagal locked eyes with the short, dark-haired, pale-skinned, brown-eyed and small-breasted tomboy while fucking her. Gail played with her tiny breasts and smiled at Sagal as the tall, dark-skinned and absolutely gorgeous, curvaceous black femme dominated the hell out of her. Sagal plowed away at Gail's pussy as though she wanted to prove to the damn world and the lesbian community that femmes can and do dominate butches in the bedroom.

"Thank you," Gail told Sagal, much later, after all was said and done. Sagal kissed Gail, and then got dressed. The tall, gorgeous Somali Muslim gal morphed from sex demon to prim and proper, robed and Hijab-wearing, prim and proper lady. Sagal wished Gail a good day and then left the other woman's apartment without exchanging numbers, or leaving a business card or anything of the sort. Sagal sleeps with women and men, and doesn't believe in getting tied down. Gail knows better than to try to claim a wild one like Sagal, but she hoped to see her again, if at all possible. Good sex is definitely worth going out of one's comfort zone for.

"Life is good," Sagal said to herself as she got into a cab and headed home. The drive from the By Ward Market to Westboro was long but she did not mind. She thought about all the fun and wicked things she'd done to Gail Chavez, the so-called tough butch lesbian. Sagal's cell phone buzzed, and she looked into it, wondering who was bugging her at this hour of the morning. Sagal smiled when she got the text from Wilson Moor, a tall and very handsome black dude from Jamaica who can fuck like a porn star and never gets clingy after sex. Sagal had a lot of fun with Wilson last time he was in town. Tonight I go for Jamaican, Sagal thought with a smile, already planning her next adventure. For this sexually fluid, liberated black Muslim woman, life is good...on her own terms.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers