Bisexual Fantasy Ch. 01: Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I go for it. I know how to get my dick sucked, but I've never been on the giving end. I don't really know what to do. So, I just try to mimic what my wife did to me not 2 hours ago. My right hand takes the baton from my wife who watches with eager anticipation. I move him out of the way for better access to his balls. They're shaved which seems like it'll help me get used to the feeling of giving head. As my tongue starts sliding up his shaft, my wife giggles, realizing what I'm doing.

She laughingly tells Danny "this is the exact move I put on him before you got here!"

He exhales slowly, "it's a good move!"

My wife is in awe, staring at me with her mouth open. It seems she forgot we were doing this together, but I don't mind at all. I'm in heaven right now.

"So hot babe, you're doing great!" She encourages.

Danny doesn't say anything but I think he agrees. His exhales have become drawn out and he's starting to move his hips just a bit. Now, I'm ambitious, but I know I won't be able to mimic her perfectly, so I try my best. As I attempt to take all of him in me. I was able to get just past half way as a mini moan escapes Danny and my wife does a bit of a gasp.

So yeah, now I'm sucking a cock! It's something I've daydreamed about. I don't know why, but it somehow fascinates me that one can cause so much pleasure in a person just by basically moving around your body on theirs. As I progress up and down his shaft, I lightly fondle his balls and alternate between that and assisting my mouth on the up stroke. His tantalizing flavor begins to fade as his fluids mix with mine and the whole area is slick with our combined juices.

Since I'm not used to these kind of movements, after a while, my jaw begins to tire. I decide to take a break and invite my wife by way of taking his dick and pointing it straight at her. She gets the message and goes to town. I stay there, watching, taking notes and offering the occasional second mouth here and there.

Eventually, his breathing picks up and it's clear he's going to cum. She realizes this and give him back to me.

"Here, I've had my fair share of cumshots. This ones for you babe!"

With a reserved eagerness, I take him back. I'm trying to mimic the things I like most and I think it's working. Again, his breathing picks up after the lull from switching. Up until now, he's been using his hands to caress our shoulders, grabbing my wife's tits or sometimes grabbing himself. Now he grabs my head and shoves me down. His cock slips past the previous barrier that was the back of my throat and all the way down. My hand is now shoved down to his balls, I can feel them pulsing. I can almost feel every drop of fluid as it ascends his cock to be deposited in my screaming throat.

My body tries to gag, but it can't. I seem to find a balance between pure delight and the terror of choking. I know when the moment passes, he'll release me and I'll be able to breath again. Until then I just hold on and try my best to take everything he shoots down my throat. I feel the hot liquid coursing down my throat. Gush after gush. He must have gone celibate for a few days. When it seems like I might need to intervene, he relents. Slowly releasing the pressure holding my head down. As I lift my head, the gag my body wanted so desperately to do earlier, when a fat cock was in the way, happens.

I gag and cough spitting sperm everywhere. I felt bad because I wanted to show my grit by swallowing every drop. I suppose reality is more messy! Perhaps next time. I feel my wife's warm and supportive touch, rubbing my back.

Once I get a hold of myself, she asks "you okay?" Danny is sitting forward too, seemingly concerned as well. I start to giggle, "am I okay? That was one of the best experiences in recent memory!" The tension in the room dissipates.

"Hey buddy, you're pretty good at that, you sure it's your first time?"

Truth be told it was the first REAL cock in my mouth, but my desires long ago led me to trying out my skills on a suction cup dildo in the shower. That being said, you can't beat the real deal.

"Heh, yeah" I respond nervously..."you know what else I haven't tried?"

"What's that?" He responds.

In lieu of an answer, I grab his hand and pull him up from the couch. I trade places with him, smacking his ass on the way by.

"Ohhh! I get it..someone else is horny now!" "Well?" He looks at my wife "ready for round two?"

"Oh yeah"

Now in the pilots chair, I settle into the couch and relax as I wait for my turn....

----------------------------

"Oh my gosh! Ha! I'm soo sorry!!!"

Just as I get settled in for my first bi-blow, my wife somehow flings her wine all over herself and me. As horny as I am, I'm still human and this is a new couch so I jump up to grab a towel. As I'm headed back, a childhood memory pops into my head.

When I got my first boner, I had no idea why, or what it was for, but I did know that with this new and interesting thing that happened, I could support the full weight of my bath towel! Silly I know.

I arrive back to assist my wife with three dish towels draped over my penis and stand there with my hips thrusted out, fists resting upon them.

"I'm here to help!" I say in my best Superman impression.

Danny shows his dad joke prowess by responding, "Took you schlong enough!"

If my wife's eyes rolled back any harder, she'd probably go blind. She's a mess of wine covered clothes and trying to sop up the spilled beverage. Meanwhile Danny is helping keep me hard. He's teasing my dick by lightly grazing it while he pretends to watch the cleaning process, as if he's the foreman on a construction job. His touches are incredibly playful and really turning me on.

After the mess gets cleaned up, I'm about to die from anticipation.

"Well, we can either stand here and lick each other clean..."

Danny and my wife's eyebrows go up

"...or we can all go hop in the shower."

Whoever remodeled our house before we moved in is my personal hero. The shower comfortably fits 5 or 6 people, it's got heated floors and water spouts everywhere and of course, a tankless water heater, meaning endless hot water. It also happens to be the perfect size for three people exploring each other's bodies.

As any true gentlemen would, we help my wife remove all of her clothes. Danny is in front of her working on her shirt and bra, stealing kisses between garments. I'm behind her, enjoying the show and taking off her skirt.

We keep the arrangement as we step into the massive shower. Danny and wifey are going at it pretty hard now. I'm still behind her caressing her breasts and reaching down to rub her pussy and play with Danny. I know she's having fun. She loves just making out sometimes. To me it's fine, but I prefer to put my mouth to work on other areas. But, I'm still driven crazy by my ill-fated blowjob.

Since those two are clearly enjoying themselves, I figure I can get a little pussy from behind. I line up behind my wife, crouch down a bit and put it in.

Immediately she sticks out her ass, giving me better access and reaches one hand down in front to fondle my balls a bit. Her other is stroking Danny who is rock hard again.

The heat of the shower and the heat of the sex start to create this misty environment filled with the moans of my wife through Danny's mouth, his grunts through hers, my quickening breathing, the smell of her sex, him, me. It's all so perfect, I don't want it to end. Unfortunately, our height difference is too great to work for long so I whisper into her ear to put one leg up to assist us.

She places her foot on the soap dish, giving better access for Danny to kneel down and begin eating her pussy as I'm fucking her from behind. I have one hand on her throat, lifting her head up, the other helps lift the leg that's supported precariously on the soap dish. Every now and then, I feel his tongue sliding on my shaft as I pump in and out of her.

A lustful idea forms in my mind. I make a deep thrust and hold for a moment as if to say to her...'don't worry, I'll be back,' then I pull out. I remain there, wondering...will he? I'm not disappointed. I feel my cock being enveloped, but Neither I or my wife have moved. Danny took my cue and took me in. Just the tip, as it were...there was the entire body of my wife in between.

As he pleasures me with his lips, I can visualize his nose grazing my wife's clit as it slides back and forth. Somehow he's pleasuring both of us equally and simultaneously. We're both silent, lost in ecstasy. She has her head laid back on my chest, her neck craned around as we passionately make out.

I can't help but start thrusting again I'm starting to get close. I'm astounded when Danny uses his mouth and tongue to push my dick back inside her wet pussy. As promised, I'm back in and I can tell she's about ready to explode.

Danny continues to fucklick for us, this time focusing exclusively on her clit. I seize her breasts, clenching her nipples as she writhes in pleasure. A man she loves filling her from behind, a man we lust, flicking in time.

She reaches Climax.

Her full body convulses. She screams and pulls both our heads inward. I fight the pressure because I'm using every ounce of my strength to push my manhood deeper into her. Her entire body tenses, waves of pleasure, almost painful, course through her body. Another scream, a bit less this time comes from her exhausted lungs. She's desperately catching her breath now and nearly collapses from the strain. In an effort to stay conscious, I gently sit us both down on the floor. Water mixed with her bodily fluids is swirling around us.

Danny and I caress the depleted body of my wife. She looks at me, and with such love and understanding in her eyes, she turns to Danny and wearily says,

"Danny, I need you to do something for

me, I'm spent"

He caresses her breast, "anything.."

"I need you to fuck my husband."

------------------------

"I need you to fuck my husband."

A recording of my wife saying those words replays in my mind. I try to remain calm. For some reason, I feel the need to fidget though. Definitely nervous energy. My stomach is in knots, not from a feeling of dread, but such unexpected joy that it can't comprehend how to actually respond. I want this. I've wanted it for a while now. Even tonight, with everything my wife has done for me, I never expected it though. All of the steps she's taken to make sure this experience will never leave us has come to the forefront of my mind. (Do you really think she spilled her wine?? This is a veteran mother of two here. One must not waste mommy juice!) No matter how the next minutes turn out, my love for her will only have grown stronger.

Strengthened by the bond of trust we've gained through this shared experience. I look to her face just to see if there is any hint of remorse for her words. I see only support, love, and passion. That's all I need.

Danny and I are still on either side of my wife. I lean over her toward Danny as he leans in too. For the first time, we kiss.

Throughout the years, when I imagine homosexual experiences I want to have, I honestly never imagined kissing, or making out with a guy. So I'm surprised when I find myself lost in his embrace. Our tongues are tangling inside our joined mouths. I can sense the smoky flavor of the bourbon mixed with the faint aroma of my wife all over his face. His light stubble mixes with mine and as we move, we scratch each other gently, like a relaxing exfoliation session.

Although I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, my hands begin to wander. I find him hard again. He has pretty good stamina. After a load like his, I would have been out for a while. However now that I think of it, this is his first time too. He probably has the same fueling nervous energy I do.

"Let's get you ready." Danny says as he breaks our kiss. He looks at my waning cock. "That won't do, plus, I can't fuck you before I truly suck you!"

We move to one side of my intently watching wife. Danny pushes my chest to recline a bit back to rest on the wall of the shower. I have one knee up as Danny crouches between my legs to take his first full length cock. There's soo much precum I could fuck a bucket of sand and feel nothing on the way in.

The buildup of the evening; from my wife's hello to the surprise visitor, my first taste of Danny, his fuck licking...it's all on my mind as he descends down my shaft. He gets half way and I am in bliss. The erotic thoughts shooting through my mind almost make me cum right there, but I hold it together. I'm taking hundreds of mental photographs to recall in my mind whenever I want.

He keeps going. How is he doing this?

"Holy shit dude, are you sure YOU haven't done this before?"

"Mm, hmmm" he mumbles with a literal mouthful and does the ¯_(ツ)_/¯ motion.

He finally bottoms out just above the base of my cock. He stays there, but I still feel movement...it's like...he's swallowing me. I can literally feel his throat jacking me off.

'This man is a God,' I think, and then he proves me right when I feel his finger enter my hole. He holds this position for just a bit. His finger pulsing in my ass, his throat pulsing all around my dick...

"I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop."

He stops pulsing and very slowly removes his finger, and rises from his self imposed cock dunk.

"That's better!" He says, gazing proudly at my cock that has never felt more solidly hard before in my life.

In yet another sign that my wife is a planner, she reaches for a hidden bottle of lube that was stashed among the shampoo and hands it to Danny.

There are many positions in which one could take a cock. My day dreams have always involved a few of the variations of doggy style, so I assume that position without even consulting the cock supplier. He doesn't argue. My wife also sidles up beside me, laying on her side with her head opposite mine. She has an excellent view and I now know has pretty good access to my cock, because she's stroking me while she fingers herself.

Danny lubes me up, then himself and places the head of his cock at my entrance.

Of all the self play I've engaged in over the years, this is where I feel I have the most experience, with toys at least. The soft water with the lube will create such little friction that I'm ready for Danny to fall forward into me any second. He grabs my hips and offers one last chance to turn back.

"You ready?"

I muster my Houston voice;

"We are go for launch"

I shouldn't have said that. Danny is quick witted and might have taken that as an invitation to launch his rocket all the way into my black hole. Thankfully, he's also a genuinely nice guy, so he eases in. I take him just fine. I've had toys that were bigger, but absolutely none stand up to the feeling of a real cock inside me. The skin on skin contact just can't be mimicked.

His hands on my hips pull me closer and push me away as he gently thrusts. His cock goes a bit deeper each time until he's consistently hitting my P spot with every thrust. As he picks up a bit of speed, I can feel his balls bouncing off mine. What a truly novel experience. As he's fucking me, me wife scoots under and takes me in her mouth. I'm now getting fucked and sucked. This is pure bliss, I could cum any minute now, but a thought creeps in. 'I wonder if we could....?' While Danny does his work, I tell my wife;

"Babe, get under me"

"My mam mumder myuo" she says with a mouthful of my cock.

I can't help but laugh. Even in this super serious moment, she still cracks me up.

Smiling..."babe, missionary!"

Danny hears, and while he doesn't stop pounding my booty, he allows for me to lift my leg to get my wife fully under me so I can make love to her too.

There we are, the three of us, me inside my wife, Danny inside me, all three of us moving in perfect syncopation. As I thrust into my wife, Danny is on his outbound stroke. As he goes in, I'm backing out of her to push into him. This repeats over and over.

This is unsustainable. My mind races to focus on all the pleasure points, everywhere skin is touching skin is now an erogenous zone. I'm hyper aware of every water drop falling on me. I can sense the heart rates of both my lovers and their breathing patterns come together in alignment. It's going to happen soon, I know it. I try to hold out for as long as I possibly can. I know my wife has already orgasmed twice this evening, Danny once. I'm fresh meat and ready for fireworks.

My wife's hands join Danny's on my ass and pull me in toward her while he does the same, composing a love waltz in perfect rhythm.

I go first. It's so powerful I want to cry. The overwhelming rush of emotion and hormones honestly makes me sob for a moment. I can feel my cum just gushing into and overflowing out of my wife. My stream is so hot and shooting with such force that she goes next. It's nothing like her last one, but she squeezes my ass so hard theres no way I escape without marks. Fine by me. Eventually the orgasm I'm having makes my anus contract around Danny's dick so hard and so fast that I feel him tense and pull me in to the hilt. I feel his cum jet stream into my body.

We all shout out in our own ways, my wife a prolonged "hmmmnnnnnnn", Danny, a staccato rhythm of "uhh uhn uhn uhh ahh," in sync with each pulse that I feel inside me, myself with a mix of the two, "huhnn, uhhhh, uh, uhmmmm"

We all lay there in a heap of emotions, tension and lots of cum. Our breaths stabilize and we come to our senses.

Danny is the first to speak. "I'm hungry."

We all lose it again, this time laughing so hard we're crying tears of happiness at what just transpired. Both of them gave me a gift that I will cherish forever. Who knows what the future holds for us, but all I can say is, it's looking bright.

12