Bisexual Fantasy Ch. 02: Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cougar in the finish aisle? Yeah, I saw her. Let's give her a little show eh?"

Before I can say anything he walks over to the glue section. 'Oh crap' I think. They're all on the bottom shelf and of course, still in view of the finish aisle. I laugh a bit to myself. She's still reading the same can.

"Hi sir! When you have a moment, My buddy and I have some questions about glue." Danny says to the nearest employee.

He's an old guy who looks exactly like what you envision when you think of a retired army general. Chiseled chin, short white hair and a take no shit demeanor. He's not mean, quite helpful in fact, just...geez. Revealing my kinks to this guy makes me nervous as hell, which of course makes it all the more exciting.

I'm full staff now. I managed to tuck it into my waste-band, but its completely obvious. As Danny asks his completely made up questions, he motions me to join them crouched down to get a better look. Jesus, the cum button. It's soo good, the hook is pressing me in just the right spot, holy shit. Danny makes things even more difficult by repeatedly partially standing, moving down a bit and crouching back down to ask about new products. I know he's doing this on purpose, we already have all the glue we need. Anyone who knows anything about prostate stimulation knows that it also increases the amount of precum. I swear, he's trying to get me to show a spot.

I chuckle with exasperated excitement. I give him the 'do you really want me to cum...here? Now!?' look. He's responds only by grinning and shucking me down one more time. Stand, shuffle, crouch. My cock, which was already primed by the hour drive and road head, driven wild by the elastic of my underwear and sent overboard by the steel hook in my ass, explodes.

I close my eyes and hold onto the shelf for support. My body, still crouched, inadvertently opens my legs and bounces a bit, feeling the reward of the hook pulling up, right into my prostate.

My breath staggers. "Uuuhn!" I let out the smallest gasp, but not one anyone would ever let out for any other reason than this. It's out of place and General So and So notices. Whatever he was saying, I don't know, but he stops and he looks right into my wide open terrified eyes.

"Did you have a question young man?"

Words are tricky sometimes. Even in the best of times I can stumble over what I'm saying. Coming down from the high of CUMMING IN MY PANTS IN A PUBLIC STORE, I have literally no words.

"Glurck, I...need...some wood."

I quickly stand up and turn around to head to the wood room. Danny is barely containing his grin, General So and So looks perplexed, and finish lady is blushed as hell, intently staring at that same-ass can. I've never been so embarrassed, so shamed, or so utterly turned on.

Oh fucking great, I think. 'I need wood???'

"Whaaaat...oh man..." I pace a bit, trying to walk it off, feeling my sperm spread itself all around with every movement.

Blessedly, with that out of the way, my wood store woody subsides and I can now join the ranks of customers who aren't actively edging. Although, the bent steel remains, ever persistent!

The rest of the trip is uneventful thankfully. As hot as it was, I know I couldn't hide a second orgasm. I don't know if I even really succeeded hiding the first. I get my answer as we head out after purchasing the needed materials. Finish lady crosses our path to the door and WINKS at me! She smiles and looks to Danny.

"He's been a good boy today. Make sure you reward him when you guys get home"

My jaw drops open, with my eyes right behind. I mean, I knew she was watching me, but she clearly knew exactly what was going on and likely watched and heard me the moment I came.

"Thank you ma'am, I will. You have a good one!"

"Oh honey, I'll be thinking of you boys tonight for sure!"

Danny smiles at her and looks to me. He motions for my stunned self to get in the truck.

"Well...that went well, I think i'm hooked!" I say as soon as the door shuts.

"Fuckin A buddy! Haha!" We both crack up and begin the long trek back to my place.

------

We pull into the drive and get out of the truck. As soon as we walk into the house, I grab Danny's shoulder and spin him around, closing the door in the same motion. I press his neck into the door and kiss him on the lips. A long, commanding, I'm in charge kind of kiss.

"That was everything I wanted it to be and more. Thank you. But..."

I lean in for another kiss and press him just a little harder, I release the kiss, but remain millimeters away from his lips,

"I'm the captain now."

Eyebrows raised, he smiles approvingly and mouths an 'ooooh!'

"No grab-ass, we're going to get this table done!"

Our day of honest to God, no grab-ass woodworking was highly productive. We work well together and got all the wood prepped and glued up in just a couple of hours. His sister requested a very simple design with a live edge top sitting on pre-made hairpin legs. Pretty basic and easy for our skill level.

Our clamps set and shop cleaned, we dust our hands off and admire our work. Danny is supporting himself on the table saw, he looks beat.

"Hey babe, you look tired, you okay?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, that's just it. Long night last night so I could use a nap for sure."

"That sounds amazing. Let's!"

I don't think he was expecting that. His eyes look surprised like I don't ever nap. Well, I don't really, but it's not because I don't want to!

"Really!? He says

"Really, but...we've done our duty and I'm in charge so you have to follow my bedroom rules. We do a quick rinse, and no clothes in my bed"

As much as I love fooling around in the shower, he just looks pitifully tired, so I make the move to go to my bedroom and clean up. After our shower, we couldn't not shower together, we climb into the bed, naked as ordered. Danny naturally goes to lay on his side. I big spoon him, my hand gently rubbing his butt, my penis nestled between his cheeks. He's out nearly instantly. I follow close behind.

Three hours later I awake. We're in the exact same position. Danny is fast asleep and I feel fuckin' great! I look at the clock, only 6:30, awesome! I get up as smooth as can be, slip out of bed, and get dressed. We're gonna be hungry soon so I order a pizza and go to the shop to check on the table.

Normally with a project like this, glue takes a full 24 hours to cure. Well, it turns out while I was splooging myself at the store, General So and So was actually educating Danny on a new epoxy product that has 15 minutes working time, but fully dries in just an hour. Now sitting for three hours, I decide it's time to remove all the clamps. Even though it's sitting on saw horses, it's starting to reveal itself, looking like less a pile of wood and more a beautiful dining room table. I stand there, as woodworkers sometimes do, and lose myself, staring at the beautiful grain structure, the slightly different colors and striations throughout. We truly did a good job.

Danny embraces me from behind. It's a warm hug, and he nestles his chin on my shoulder to gaze at our work as well.

"I hope that guy knows his stuff. I know epoxy is strong, but it feels weird unclamping after so short a time."

"Well" I say. "You gotta do the lay test."

"Hmm?" He questions. He must be behind on YouTube woodworker videos.

"Yeah, every time you build a piece of furniture, you just lay on it. If it can take that, it's probably going to survive most normal abuse."

"Hmm. Okay. Good idea" He breaks our hug and sidles around me to get up and lay in the table. He must be a mind reader because he's laying such that his head is hanging slightly off the edge on the table.

I approach the table and Danny. I give his shoulders a light rub and caress his chest. I don't waste time and I don't ask. I told him I'm the captain so I unzip my jeans, drop trou and pull out my blunderbuss, laying it across his face. His tongue immediately gets to work, licking up and down my shaft. He begins to stroke along as I get harder and harder. I love the way he makes out with my cock. There is no hesitation. It's clear he wants me, and I him. I reach up through his shirt and start to flick his nipples and they too begin to harden.

I'm so ready. I pull back just a bit and Danny drops his head back and down, which puts his mouth at the perfect height and angle. I enter him slowly and continue until I'm balls deep down his throat. I watch in amazement at the dick expanded bulge, forming in his esophagus follows my movements.

I brace myself on his chest and slowly at first start to face fuck him. Slowly doesn't last. Grabbing the back of his head for support and a handle, I lose myself. I'm gazing up with my eyes closed when I feel a few taps on my ass. Danny needs to breathe. I let up and pull out, Danny gasping and breathing heavily. I notice that while he was pleasuring me, he had gotten himself out and was stroking along. This gives me an idea.

I shuffle along to the other side of the table and climb on. I help Danny remove his pants and begin to suck his cock. I love the taste of his precum. It's sweet with just the tiniest hint of savory. I love the feeling of it's slickness in my mouth. As I'm still sucking, I lift his legs, like he's about the be put in stirrups at the gynecologist. I scoot him down and me up where the head of my cock is teasing at his hole. I tease more by rubbing my head all around, using his throat mucus and my precum to prepare his asshole for boarding.

I scrunch my body as much as I can and enter him. I've still maintained a solid suction on his cock and haven't let go, even as I'm fucking his ass.

Danny wails in pleasure. I'm feeling pretty good myself. The tight, slick feeling of his ass gliding on my cock as I pump in and out of him is insatiable. He's getting double the sensation, feeling my hard cock inside him and my warm mouth all over his cock. I'm literally thinking about how much sanding this table is going to need, just so I don't shoot my load right this instant. This is the hottest thing I've ever done, and I'm doing it on his sisters dining room table!

My thoughts drift to imagining going over to his sisters place for dinner. It will be impossible not to visualize the image of the closed loop of pleasure we love created here. What if my visions slip into reality.."please pass the cock..er...crock pot..."

I return to the here and now, somehow Danny is still holding out, edging his way closer and closer to climax. My abs hurt, but I'm not letting this dick out of my mouth til I get some cream pie! I decide I'm close enough that no mundane thought is going to hold me back so I fuck with wanton abandon. Danny responds in kind, he's moaning heavily now, I think my tempo change has finally pushed him over the edge and he finally comes, seconds before me. His sperm shoots into my mouth. In this position I'm unable to deepthroat him so it's dripping all over my mouth and down my chin. I feel like a glory hole cock sucker with a days work of cum on my face.

In the moment, I can't decide if I want to cum all over his chest or fill his anal canal with my seed. After a moments hesitation, I press as far as I can up into him, grasping his shoulders for leverage. We both cry out, me with intense pleasure and Danny with a hint of pain, or was it surprise(?), mixed with his climax.

Danny lays back, his legs and body now jelly. I pull out of him and wipe up my face a bit, then join him laying in the table. I pat his head,

"Good boy!" I say and we chuckle together at our first foray into beginners D/S.

I don't know how far we'll take it, but it certainly was fun!

Still with the post orgasm giggles, Danny comes to a realization, "man...now every time I go to my sisters for dinner, I'm going to think of this and get a boner at the table!"

"Ha! I was thinking the same thing! Just tell her you're proud of your work."

Speaking of...I believe that was the hottest move I've ever seen, sucking and fucking me! Wow man, that was amazing!"

"Thanks! Wanna do it again?"

"Oh hell yes....just...not right now. We uh...we need to sand this thing now."

"Yeah, we can take 10 years to sand this thing ourselves or, bring it across town to that industrial wood shop, pay them $50 and run it through the machine...I vote that, plus! It gives us time for a dirty movie!"

We lean in for a kiss as our weekend comes to a close. Despite the epic orgasm I had just moments ago, i feel a tingle in my body. My cock twitches a bit. Eh, maybe we aren't done, just yet...

12