Bisexual Orgy Newbies

Story Info
First bisexual orgy with my insatiable wife.
16.8k words
4.85
201.9k
450
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and I had decided to do it.

We were both 28. We were horny all the time. We'd been married for three years and we were desperate to try something crazy to shake up our sex life.

Both of us had entertained the idea of going to an orgy, though it usually seemed like we were daring each other to it, or like it was some big running joke. Always said with a wink of sorts. Always left with a purposeful ellipses.

But it was a joke that never died. We'd talk about it occasionally, while we were in bed after sex...or driving...or flipping through porn we liked together.

And then finally, at some point, something slowly changed. It didn't seem like we were joking anymore, and it began to be something that turned us on when it came up. We started using it as a visual to make each other cum during sex. I'd tell her about all the people I wanted to see her fuck. She'd whisper to me that she wanted to suck on my cock with another girl, or ride someone's cock while I watched. We learned new triggers and evolved our sexual appetite.

So we began to research our options, first drunkenly one night...then somewhat more seriously.

We were living in Santa Monica at the time, and we figured that would provide us with lots of possible opportunities, and boy did it ever.

There turned out to be tons of sex groups and clubs both public and private, and even clubs for certain, younger age ranges of people that required photo applications and had age specific events.

We found a select, sexy club that hosted holiday-based orgy events at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills. These were true, costume-themed sex parties, and we were blown away by the pictures we saw on their website. The faces had been blurred but the people at the party were young and attractive and looked like they were having a hell of a good time.

It was called 'The Bicycle Society.' The branding was pretty stellar. Just a simple white bicycle on black background with the wording in typographical font. It looked well run. Safer. Not creepy. Not hosted in some dungy sex club that was only ever a sex club and washed sparingly. The parties were all hosted at member's houses or rented mega-houses.

It was a happening vibe.

We found a New Years Eve sex party they had planned that was meant for a younger crowd. It was called 'Bi Bi To The Year.' The party theme would be entirely bisexual and the costumes required a fantasy/sci-fi motif. You had to submit a photo and fill out a brief form about your sexual tastes and desires. The cost for a couple was 300 dollars. That wasn't cheap, but for this type of an exclusive set-up featuring all-attractive attendees, we decided to go for it.

Jenna was bi and I was straight but we were both insatiably horny people. She hadn't really played with any ladies since college but we talked about it all the time and watched porn that featured lots of lesbian fun. We figured if it was a bi sex party she'd at least get lots of girls who would be interested in playing with other girls.

We loved sex toys. We both loved having our asses played with...though I'd only recently discovered that I enjoyed when Jenna would use her dildo on my ass. Something she'd been asking for more frequently ever since my first, explosively unexpected orgasm on a long night of sexual exploration one weekend.

She was also into dressing up for me and loved when we had a whole night of dressing up and going out and basically feeling ourselves and our energy.

We stepped out of the Air BnB we'd rented just down the hill from the mansion party, and snagged our Uber up to the property.

We were dressed as Sexy Forest Nymphs, with Jenna sporting a skirt that looked like a piece of leaves sewn together that came up so high up you could see her sheer, green thong, anytime she walked. She also wore light green fishnet tights, and a leaf-and-vine bra that barely held in her perky breasts (which were noticeably pierced through the tight fabric). Her short brown hair had a streak of pink in it that made her look like she was an acting in a bad porno version of Peter Pan. She looked so stupidly hot that I didn't know what to do with myself. Her skirt rode low and I could see the tiny, bumblebee tattoos she had running along her hip, and it made me want her immediately. Her entire body was covered in glitter and green makeup and sparkle accents. she powdered me with the stuff as well and even lined my eyes with a dark green shadow before painting my lips a metallic silver.

Over my chest there were only a brown-leather-leafed sling which allowed me to hide a pocket for my things. She had somehow convinced me to wear a green thong with my own green fishnet tights and leaf kilt. I told her this was going to be confusing for some guys there. And she told me that she liked that. Which made me horny and nervous all at once. For my shoes I was able to relax in some simple brown slippers, so maybe that made up for the slightly effeminate nymph outfit she'd negotiated me into with the proper cock teasing.

Our driver eyed us with a bemused expression in the rear view mirror. We were hidden under two big coats, thought it wasn't all that cold, as LA tended to have those 70 degree weather nights, even in the winter. And this was exactly that.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her quietly as she squeezed my hand in hers between her the soft fabric of her thighs.

"Yes! But I think it's just excited nervous," she said, and I could sense all the energy emanating off of her.

"Yeah, same," I agreed. I was nervous. But I was also very horny for where this night was taking us. Our horizons weren't just being broadened, they were be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up.

Right before we arrived at the mansion, Jenna turned towards me and told me to open my mouth.

I did, and she pushed a pill onto my tongue and told me to swallow. I did that too.

We kissed and she moaned a happy noise and then swallowed her own. I wasn't going to ask what they were. I had an idea.

We had more erotic anticipation than we'd ever had. We were so excited for the possibilities.

When we exited the car we thanked the Uber driver and he rode off chuckling. LA was never boring. We strode up the long steps to the black, double-doors, where there was a small line of people in similarly fun and slutty costumes being checked in by a very attractive pair of bouncers dressed in tailored suits.

To attend the party you either had to be a couple, a single lady, or a group of ladies. The website said that two hundred tickets were sold and the girls would slightly outnumber the guys, which we were excited about. There would be no entry for single guys. Such was the currency of being a sexy lady in a world of desperate dudes. You either had to be one or know one. It was a solid way of weeding out the dregs. Nightclubs had been using this method forever.

Jenna was excited to see me fucking other hot girls in front of her and she was especially turned on to put on a little show for me. Our sex leading up to this night had been chock full of imaginative scenarios. There was zero selfishness.

Two couples ahead of us, a gorgeous Han Solo and Leia were being let into the party after being checked off the list.

Jenna tugged on me as we spied them. Leia's round ass was popping from the tiny Star Wars prisoner skirt and Han wasn't wearing a shirt under his vest. He looked like he shot first. She even had the chain around her neck, ready to be controlled.

"Well I'd definitely fuck both of them," she whispered excitedly to me.

"Fuck yes...her ass," I echoed appreciatively.

I smiled at her and we conspired until our turn was up.

The bouncers checked our ID's and then let us inside, where there were two sexy robot girls taking coats and names in a front room. Clearly the theme allowed people a large swath of ideas for costumes.

They checked us in and took our coats (Jenna had this cleverly designed pouch that she had sewn into the side of her skirt for our cash and ID's and credit card) and now we were very exposed to this bustling party.

Before fully entering, a man dressed as a tight-panted Tolkien elf explained the rules to us. He was probably in his mid-40's and he was in good shape.

"Welcome Jenna and Will...to the best party of your life," we laughed nervously when he said it. He was clearly a host of sorts. "The rules for The Bicycle Club are as follows: Consent and protection are a must. Make sure you have both if you intend to play. No sex downstairs...think of it quite literally, as the Champagne Room...that is for the dance floor, bar, and mingling. The play rooms are in the second and third floor bedrooms, and on the roof. Also, the backyard and pool area cabanas are open for fun after midnight. You'll see a number of models helping out with bartending, DJ-ing, coats, etc. They are strictly off limits but please, feel free to ogle all you like. There will also be performers and a Champagne toast at midnight if you're interested. Other than that, just be cool human beings and there won't be any problems. Sound good?" He finished, even as I saw him eyeing Jenna's glittery midriff.

"Sounds amazing," she said back, pressing her tits towards him on purpose, and he shook our hands and beckoned us onward. She was already horny as she winked at me.

"My name is Mr. Gault. If either of you need anything, I'll be wandering around and offering help as the night goes along. But please, relax, have a drink, I know this is your first time and that can be nerve-racking, but everyone here just wants to have fun and there are no judgments to be made. Savy?"

We nodded and thanked him with dumb grins as the raised the thermostat of the mansion quickly tickled our exposed skin with comforting warmth.

The house was one of those modern three story affairs in the winding, ritzy hills overlooking Hollywood. There were glass wrap-around balconies and a full rooftop deck and plenty of backyard space around the pool and spa and fire-pits. It was the kind of mansion that wasn't gaudy by any means. It was simply one of those mid-century moderns that was well-appointed and with enough rooms and nooks to escape into for meaningful conversation and more. Probably just a humble 3 million out the door, I joked to myself.

The inside setup had a full cash-and-carry bar with hot bartenders wearing barely anything in various thematic fantasia.

When we got into the main area of the bottom floor, we were blown away at the decorations.

The first thing that happened was that a girl dressed like a winter fox approached us with two glowing shots and offered them up. We asked her what was in them and she told us vodka and adventure, which made us laugh.

We downed the shots with an easy grunt, and headed over to the bar to snag our first cocktails of the night. It was ten o'clock and it seemed about two-thirds of the guests had already arrived.

It felt like we had walked into an actual club in Vegas. Even if sex hadn't been the point of this party we would've totally partied here.

The walls and arched ceilings were splattered in a maze of LED light-covered forest foliage and glowing flowers. It looked like we had walked into the jungles of Pandora from Avatar, with a tinge of club chic thrown in, though a tad more deciduous in its provenance.

The bar was set up right next to an L-shaped patio door that was entirely collapsed to allow for foot traffic flow.

A female DJ in a devilish Daft Punk redux helmet and bejeweled corset and lingerie set, spun lo-fi jams interspersed with R&B and house music.

It would switch from Jhene Aiko to Khalid to Diplo to Tycho to Masego to Jay-Z to Ariana Grande to Billie Eilish. There was Major Lazer and Halsey and H.E.R. You couldn't help but feel immediately transported by the immaculate vibes of the place. It was sex ambience, curated by people that intimately knew their subject matter.

A bartender dressed like a naughty fairy approached when we'd finally reached the illuminated bar top and asked us for our poison.

"Dirty Martini for me, Scotch and Soda for him," Jenna ordered our long-time starter drinks.

The bartender didn't ask for a liquor. She grabbed Chopin and Johnny Walker and that was that. I drank in her exposed ass as she reached up for the top shelf items. A couple of minutes later we were dropping some bills to this winking sex-fairy, who's breasts were spilling out of her shimmering body suit, and turning to cheers each other as we took in the sights and sounds of the party.

We walked over to a nearby fireplace mantle to take up a people-gawking position, and it felt like we were in Wonka's candy factory. Everywhere we looked there were gorgeous couples in their 20's and 30's. I'd never seen Jenna so slack-jawed from visual wonders before.

A sturdy Harry Potter walked by with two barely-clothed Slytherins and it felt like they were about to wingardium levioso my cock directly out of my thin kilt and thong.

"This is AMAZING," Jenna said to me, with a burst of excitement.

"Yes. Fucking A babe, I love you so much," I said, beaming.

"I love you too!" She kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna be such a slut tonight."

"So...same as always then?" I teased.

"Yes. Basically yes," she agreed. We laughed and kissed each other again.

We downed the last of our first drinks while commenting on various people we wouldn't mind getting naked with. There was a girl dressed as a skimpy Scarlett Witch that literally made our heads turn like we were in an old sitcom as she sauntered by with her Vision of a man. There were lots of generic green and metallic body suits with glow in the dark body paint and glitter and lipstick matching the theme. Fairies and elves and forest amalgamations filled up the room with breasts and butts and cocks firmly on display. Jenna volunteered to go grab us our second round when we polished off our drinks.

I watched as she sidled her way through the busier crowd, attracting the eyes of just about every single man or woman she passed. She was the total package and her perfectly pert ass was impossible not to stare at when it bubbled past you. You could tell she was a runner. You could tell she was a track star. You could tell she was a good shag just by the way she carried herself. Everyone wanted a bite of my nymph and that made me proud and turned me on all at once. I couldn't wait to see her let her inhibitions loose and go wild. She was my sex goddess.

I chuckled as I watched a girl dressed as a slutty Daenerys Targaryen approach Jenna at the corner of the bar, as she waited for one of the hot bartenders to be free. She touched her on the small of her back and Jenna turned, surprised. She probably thought it was me at first. That was an intimate place to reach out for an introduction, but then, we were clearly here for that.

I smiled as I watched the two girls connect from across the room. The slutty Daenerys had obviously said something complementary to my wife. She held up her hands and checked out her costume. Jenna was definitely checking out this girl too. She looked a similar age, maybe a year or two younger than Jenna. Her outfit was like if you had taken a Daenerys cape and robe and cut it up to turn it into a winter bikini. Then the long, flowing ice-blonde hair and a triple dragon tattoo to boot. She had lingerie blue tights and panties with a dragon design spanning them, and her fair skin and lithe curves definitely leant themselves to the character's look. I'm sure Jenna was smitten. We loved that show. And this blonde beauty was giving off the perfect type of slutty game of thrones vibes.

I watched as her new friend reached in and paid for our drinks before Jenna could stop her, and then was surprised when I saw the bartender pouring four shots for the girls. I raised an eyebrow as Jenna looked over and smiled excitedly at me, while Daenerys was bent over the bar paying/flirting with the bartender-very obviously showing off her insanely perfect ass, which was shaped like a rounded heart. Jenna bit her lip as she looked down at the girls buns, bouncing back and forth on either of her blue heels, as her ass muscles flexed. I gulped.

And then the girls were expertly carrying the drinks over to me after Jenna had pointed me out, causing many heads to turn and check out their luscious rumps along the way. As they got close I watched Kendra give my entire frame a once over.

"Hey babe, this is Kendra, Kendra this is my husband!" Jenna said to me, as the girls walked over, setting the drinks and shots down.

"I think you mean...Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, first of her name..." I started to joke, showing my immediate allegiance.

She held out her hand in charmed joy. "Queen of the Andals," she added, raising an eyebrow to me.

"And first men," I was goofily grinning at her as I gladly kissed her hand, playing the character to perfection.

"Wow...I don't know if I can handle all the horny nerd energy in this room right now," Jenna cut in jokingly (as if she hadn't watched every single episode with me).

We all started laughing.

"Did somebody say horny nerd energy?" A dark featured fellow said as he strode up, in his particularly tight-fitting John Snow garb. The coat was still long and furry, but he was only wearing a pair of slim bike shorts and black dress boots, as his bulge was well displayed below us.

"Oh, hey, honey, look...I found some hotties while you were in the bathroom!" Jenna said, leaning between the two of us to bring her man over.

"Hi hotties! I'm John," he said, already drinking in Jenna's curves and even looking me over I noticed.

"Wait...John like John Snow? Or John in real life too?" Jenna asked, basking in the sexy of our new friends.

"John in Real Life. Which is also the name of my new podcast that no one listens to," he was quick on his feet as we all clicked drinks and laughed more at that.

"Oh, what's it about?" I parried.

"Sex Clubs and Terrible Game of Thrones endings," he kept it going.

"I can see why it struggled to find an audience," Jenna laughed, as she noticed Kendra reaching out to lightly hold her hand. The girls shared a flirtatious glance.

They were a good looking couple, that was for sure. I could see Jenna glancing at his bulge.

He actually did look a lot like John Snow, though with shorter hair. He was about an inch taller than me and similarly built. He looked like he might be half Spanish or Portuguese. He was muscled. Especially his legs and calves. I had to stop myself from staring.

"So you guys are really friggin' hot," I finally broke the moment of mesmerized tension with a little ice demolition.

"Yes. I think we both definitely agree with that. We've never seen you guys here before, is this your first time?" Kendra said boisterously. She was bouncy and way too much fun.

"Yup! Can you smell the scent of sex party virgin on us?" Jenna did a little shimmy, as she wrapped her fingers up in Kendra's playful hand and the the two girls came closer together. We all continued talking and the room grew louder and more crowded.

"Yes! But we love virgins," John said now. Jenna and I both smiled at each other. We were clearly into them.

"Oh shit...we almost forgot!" Kendra moved over to the mantle where the girls had placed the shots when they first walked up. They grabbed them and passed them around.

I held the mysterious liquid up, deciding it was better not to ask.

"To really good pussy, and really good dick," John said, and we all loved that, and clinked our glasses together before downing the liquor in one go.

Kendra had the easiest time with the high proof spirit. She spilled a single drop on her breasts and we watched as she thumbed it up and licked it off her finger, staring at Jenna as she did so.