Bisexual Quarantine Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its definitely a subjective question, but most people describe like, this super honest sort of intimacy. You'll feel happier than you've ever felt, and you'll want to talk a lot and be touched a lot."

"Wow, how have I never done this before? That sounds amazing." Chase was leaning into their square table, which was perched in the very corner of the gorgeous restaurant deck.

"Most people never try it unless someone introduces it to them, and it's so much better when you have your first experience in a place you feel your most comfortable," Bryson further explained.

"Is it safe?" Chase asked next. They all knew he needed to ask it.

"Well, to be clear, no drug is 100% safe...that being said...Bryson and I have been getting them from the same friend for the last few years and we trust them very much. We've also tried this particular kind numerous times and we've absolutely adored it. It's one hundred percent MDMA and it's not cut with anything. The roll is very clean and as long as you hydrate and listen to your body you'll be fine," Grady finished.

"Ah, okay, well that sounds good then," Chase was processing it all.

"And don't worry...we're gonna be right there with you and we're gonna make sure you have the most amazing fucking time. It's gonna blow your mind how good everything feels. I'm honestly excited that you get to experience it for the first time tonight. I would do ANYTHING to go back to my first time," Bryson said.

"Yeah...fuck. Me too. It really is excited to roll with someone for the first time. It's truly the most magical fucking experience to share with other people. You're gonna love it, dude," Grade offered up his glass and they all clinked.

"I don't think I've ever been so excited and nervous at the same time. I guess I just figured I'd never actually get the chance to do anything harder than weed and I don't really have interest in doing cocaine so, yeah..." they all nodded at that.

"Yeah...cocaine is some fuckery. Molly is different. It's called the sex drug for a reason," Bryson was finishing his buttered toast.

"I would do mushrooms maybe...and maybe some sort of soul-searching ayahuasca trip at some point...but honestly, Molly is the greatest mind-altering experience you will have in your life," Grady finished and Chase was smiling at them both.

"How many times have you guys rolled together?"

"We've rolled a couple of times at the apartment together and also rolled when we went to a sex club together last year," Bryson said, and this was a new surprise for Chase.

"Holy fuck...I would definitely like to hear that story," Chase said.

"We could talk about it now..." Grady started, staring at his two roommates conspiratorially, "or we could wait for later...when we're rolling, and we could spend the entire night talking about sex and sexuality and fantasies."

Chase and Bryson both looked at each other and then back at Grady. "That sounds fucking hot," Chase said.

"Yeah. I like that." Bryson said.

They enjoyed their final bites of breakfast and the amazing weather and then paid out. There was a convivial friendship that had blossomed between them, even in the midst of their very intense sexual attraction.

They all decided on long afternoon naps when they got back to the apartment and agreed that they would meet back in the living room at 3:30 PM.

Chase found it hard to fall asleep at first because he was so excited for his first time experience with Molly, even though he was definitely in a sleepy food coma from the eggs and the toast and the butter and the salt and the beer and the sun and the sex.

But sleep he soon did. They all did. For two glorious hours. When the various alarms sounded around their three-bedroom unit, they roused out of their glorious midday siestas like adventurers that were about to embark on a grand excursion.

They met up at the dining room table. They were all wearing just boxers and t-shirts. It was 3:30 and their was anticipation in the air.

"Okay. We have some small chores to do before the fun begins." Bryson said.

"Oh yeah?" Chase leaned in.

"That's right. We need to set up a comfortable cave for where we wanna have our fun tonight."

They moved the footrest out of the way and then Bryson sent them to gather every pillow, comforter, and blanket they had.

They built a rectangle of pillow walls and fluffy blankets from the couch to the TV, leaving a small space for the balcony sliding door, which was just off from the living room alcove, which sat down in the floor and gazed out from the fourth floor of their five-story building at several newly built apartment towers and older business offices. you could the see the steeple of a Lutheran church. This would be the setting for a night that was sure to feature some very un-Lutheran-like activities. They were all buzzing with excitement and loving their conversations.

From there, they went to the bathroom and got stoned; and then proceeded to share a jug of water while they showered and super douched Chase's butt. He really loved getting to feel so flushed and cleaned out while his sexy roommates took care of him. There was a nervously jittery quality to his movements as he wondered exactly how he would react to this new drug experience. It was exciting as fuck having something he'd never had before, especially around two guys that loved it already.

When they had finished cleaning Chase's hole, Grady came back with a body hair trimmer. They had him bend over the toilet as they trimmed his entire ass to make it smooth to the touch. They did the same with his balls and chest and armpits. Chase didn't have a ton of hair to begin with on his body and he suddenly felt a little more exposed and hyper-sensitive to his horny state of being.

Then they all took a quick shower together and rinsed the remaining sweat of the day off of their body as they drank more water.

They stayed minimally stoned throughout the afternoon, trading off kissing and occasionally fooling around with each other's bodies. But that was about it. Just some boyish anticipation and roughhousing. Chase couldn't believe how comfortable he felt in the sexual presence of Bryson and Grady. He was so fucking into them both.

"I'm really excited for tonight," he told them, as they all dried off together and put on various deodorants and lotions in the mirror.

"You should be...it's gonna blow your fucking mind," Bryson said, and Chase grinned excitedly at him. He went to put on a fresh pair of boxers, but Grady stopped him by grabbing his wrist lightly.

"Nope. Stop right there," he took the boxers and threw them in a pile with their own. He pulled out a light-blue jockstrap that was made with a silky-soft fabric. "Put these on," Chase gulped a little when he saw the jock. He had seen a lot of cute boys wearing these in the large amounts of guy-on-guy porn he'd been consuming since his surprise seduction that last week.

Chase grabbed them and slid his legs into the holes as he steading himself. He pulled the straps up and tucked his already hardening cock into the sheer fabric. This was definitely not a sports jock-strap. It was made to show off his curves. Chase looked at himself in the mirror and admired the way the jock clung to his body and presented his very hard cock for all to see. Both Grady and Bryson were checking out the way the straps framed Chase's very bubbly ass, which they had both been craving all week.

"Do you like the way it feels? You're gonna fucking love it when you start rolling, trust us," Bryson said, as he pulled his own red-and-white boxer jock on. Grady wore a simple black jockstrap and now they were all sporting boners as they felt the amazing fabric clinging to them.

"I actually love this," Chase said, as he turned to check out his exposed ass in the mirror. He noticed they were checking him out too and he liked that a lot.

"Just wait until you're rolling...it'll blow you away," Bryson said again.

They all put on their comfiest sweats and t-shirts per their continued instruction, and then drank even more water.

Bryson pulled up a list of saved playlists and selected a chill vibe that would ensure the exact type of mood they were looking for.

By the time 5:30 rolled around they were getting too excited and decided it was time.

They gathered around the table and Chase could feel so many skittering butterflies bureaucratically flapping around his tummy. Bryson brought out a small, metal container where they kept their stash.

"So, walk me through this," Chase said, as Bryson handed him a capsule full of white powder.

Grady and Bryson both held theirs up.

"So..." Bryson began efficiently, "This is the love drug: MDMA. Or 'Molly,' if you prefer- the pure form of ecstasy."

"How do we take it?" Chase was nervous and excited and very enthusiastic to dive in.

"Lick the powder off your hand," Grady started, "But fair warning...it doesn't taste great."

They flipped their capsules open and poured out the powder carefully. "These have been pre-measured and also, just so you know, tested for safety with a kit."

"Awesome. Okay. I'm ready. At the same time?" Chase asked bravely, as he looked at the boys who would soon be taking him new places.

"Guys, to a serious fucking night of fun!" Grady bellowed, and they all licked the nasty powder down and then watched for Chase's reaction. They laughed as he toughed his way through it and they all chased the chalky substance with more water.

"To the living room for the rest of the night?" Bryson suggested.

"I'm ready!" Chase was feeling pumped with confidence from knowing he'd just taken Molly. He was totally psyched to see what all the hype was about.

"Wait...I think first we need to make a rule." Grady cut in. They looked to him. "No phones. Lets leave them here in the kitchen plugged in so we can focus on just each other."

They both agreed and Bryson chose a streaming radio station that would provide the exact type of sex mix artists they needed for the night.

And like that they were off to the living room. Chase noticed that Bryson had pulled a medium-sized duffle into the room that he stowed just outside their three-foot barrier of pillows and blankets and video game floor chairs.

They had moved the coffee table out of the square so they had the whole space to roll around. The combination of all three of their bedspreads had created a pillowy-soft moon walk wherever they scooted; but there were also large floor pillows, and Grady had even grabbed a small bean-bag that was harder and more fun to balance on. They kept their hallway lights and kitchen track-lighting on, and then lit candles in the dining room and bathroom. There'd be two marvelous hours of setting sun which hit their floor-to-ceiling windows with gorgeous light at this time of day. It felt almost spiritual as the cedar box candles began to lightly infuse the air around them with twisting vibes of devilishness.

They talked and hung out happily on the floor as Chase enjoyed the blossoming connection he was feeling with his two roommates. And obviously his crazy attraction

to them as well.

The first butterflies of the Molly hit about thirty minutes later. This was a very strong, very smooth version of the drug. It hadn't been cut with anything gross. Primo ecstasy for a primo first time.

Bryson's music station really was stringing them along perfectly, like cats chasing a string. Chase was starting to dance a little on the floor as they jumped from topic to topic. Grady and Bryson vibed right along with him, drinking in each new thought or idea.

"So you're probably starting to feel kinda warm, right? Like a comfortable hug?" Bryson said, as he looked at Chase and appraised his general mood.

"Oh...yes! Totally, okay, so...is this how it feels? I think I am...feeling it." He reasoned.

Grady laughed a little. "No, that's just a preview. A little tickle. You'll see."

"I think I gotta use the restroom," Chase said suddenly, and they all laughed. He rushed down the hall and quickly took a shit that was nothing but water because he'd cleaned himself out so well when he'd been douched. He wiped his hole on the toilet and the sudden sensation of the hard toilet seat on his skin made him shudder a little. "Whoa," he was starting to realize that his skin was even more sensitive to every little touch. This was that Spiderman level shit.

Chase came back out to the living room and Bryson and Grady were sitting waiting for him.

"Okay..." Chase started, ,but then stopped and just smiled with his eyes closed, as he felt a lot of things all at once.

"That'll happen. Your ass might feel very different when you roll. You'll feel looser, or, like you want to shit cuz your body is so open and squirmy in ways you haven't experienced." Bryson explained. "It's like if Poppers were a drug that didn't stop after a few seconds."

"Wow...that's amazing, that definitely describes it." Chase was smiling at the idea of it. He was definitely feeling very open. His butt felt big and delicious behind him.

"So...I'm definitely starting to feel something." Chase said, smiling at his roommates. He was feeling very sexy around them due to the way they drank him in.

"Yup...me too, kinda..." Grady said, and he went to the bathroom next. Then it was Bryson's turn.

They were forty-five minutes in and the twilight had started to replace the sun outside, creating this incredible juxtaposition of colors halfway down the glass, as pale yellows were chased away by pink-tinged blues.

"So, Chase, have you thought much about yourself after this week? Like...we haven't really checked in with you...how are you handling the fact that you clearly like playing with cock?" Bryson asked warmly as he slapped his shoulder softly, and Chase immediately loved where he was starting this talk. It was kind of sweet. They were sitting in a relaxed triangle in the middle of the living room. Chase was holding a soft pillow from his bed and he was feeling really fucking good each and every second.

"I..." he searched for the words, "I'm still feeling probably a little in shock from it...ya know? Like I don't even think I've had time to dissect the fact that I...umm..." he still felt weird forming the words.

"Like to suck on cock?" Grady said.

"Ha. Yes." Chase agreed with red cheeks.

"And LOVE to take cock in the ass," Bryson added.

"Mmmm, yes I really fucking do," Chase said, and he smiled sheepishly at his sexy roommates.

"Did you watch a ton of bi porn this week?" Bryson kept the friendly interview going.

"Oh my God! YES. How did you know??" He was laughing, but then again, it was probably a pretty easy guess.

"The first time I ever played with a guy I watched nothing but that type of porn for like a month straight. I was obsessed," Bryson said.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense. But yeah...I was pretty obsessed thinking about cock this week. It's been weird...I've been completely unable to stop thinking about my ass and the fact that I've now been fucked IN MY ASS." Chase said, still shocked at the honesty of it and in love with the concept.

"That's very sexy," Bryson said, "I'm really happy we helped you discover that you're a bottom."

"I still feel weird hearing that out loud...but then there is another part of me that REALLY likes hearing you call me a bottom. It...I dunno...puts me in my place." Chase said, and his hand rubbed down his legs as he said it, as goosebumps popped up all over him.

"Yeah, you're probably even sluttier than you think you are...and you're probably going to see tonight just how naughty you'll be for cock. The Molly will absolutely bring that out of you," Grady said, and Chase felt his cock twitch hearing that. He wanted that very badly, but he needed help getting there.

"You just need to be told what to do, Chase. Nothing wrong with that. Some bottoms need to be more submissive with their tops," Bryson said, and he rubbed a leg all the way along Chase's which felt like an electric eel making a move in a theater.

"Yeah, I think I need that. I'm excited to see how submissive I can be for both of you tonight," he said, and Grady and Bryson were both looking at their sexy slut boy as the drug spilled more of his wants out of his sexy mouth.

"Fuck, I'm feeling really good right now," Grady said. And Bryson and Chase both agreed as they stretched their arms and legs and enjoyed the vibe of the music.

"Yeah, I'm very warm and my whole body is like...just relaxed as hell." Bryson said.

"Yeah, that's what it feels like. And my heart is beating faster," he added.

"Look at me," Grady said, as he steadied Chase's gaze towards his own. "We're gonna take really good care of you tonight. Now take a very deep breath in and out." Grady did the breath with him and as soon as Chase had done that, a blanket of mini-anxiety fell off and he was on another level of happy-horny. He also felt his jaw relax. He hadn't even realized he'd been clenching it.

"Fuck, you guys are so fucking amazing. I like...can't believe all of this is happening," Chase said, and they both smiled at him and touched him affectionately.

"How's the thermostat? Should we just turn it off and enjoy the breeze coming through the windows? It's gorgeous outside." Bryson asked, and they agreed. They quickly got up to open the nearby windows to get a cross-breeze flowing through the room and then shot right back down to their even-closer triangle, as their legs pretzeled together in the middle.

It had been an hour since taking that first pill and they were feeling incredibly inclined towards each other's sexual presence.

"Chase, how are you feeling right now?" Grady asked, as he began to massage his roommate's leg, as he scooted him closer.

"I'm feeling amazing. I'm feeling very open and happy and very fucking flirtatious...I guess?" He closed his yes and enjoyed the feel of Grady's strong hands rubbing his calves. Chase reached out and began to massage Bryson's bare foot which had been playing with his other leg. Bryson then completed the triangle by massaging Grady's foot. This felt way different on Molly. Everything was multiplied times ten.

"So...Chase, tell us what you love about cock," Bryson said, as they all felt the surge of the drug summersaulting through their systems.

"Hmmm, okay...well, I guess I really like how hard a dick gets, I guess I never realized they would feel so...almost bar-like...which is weird cuz obviously I have my own cock and I stay crazy hard when I'm horny...but it's just different to actually touch one that's not your own."

"Yeah, that totally makes sense," Bryson said smiling, as his fingers caressed Grady's bare foot. "The first time I ever played with a cock I was absolutely blown away by how it felt. Especially when you're used to girls."

"Yeah, but it's also like...it makes sense because when you're with a crazy-attractive girl that is in shape, sometimes the softness of her body mixed with the tightness of various parts...like a bouncy but muscular ass, have that same appeal," Chase broke it down for them. It was just sexual math in the end.

"Yeah, that's so true. I love a girl who is in shape and tight like that...but it's still way different to hold a cock," Grady cut in.

"Yeah, cocks are also more intimidating. Because they sort of feel powerful," Chase said.

"Totally powerful," Bryson echoed.

"And like...I guess I never realized how fucking horny it would make me once you guys actually touched me with your cocks. Like, that blew my mind...the second I felt actual cock up against my body it was like I could feel myself wanting to please you guys and make your very sexy cocks cum," Chase was dreaming about their cocks now even as he talked to them. His eyes had a glazed-over look. He was starting to feel that squirmy need for dick.