Bisexual Quarantine Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take our sweats off, yeah?" Grady suggested. They took their sweats and shirts off and were now dressed in only their jockstraps.

"Would you guys mind if I kind of sat in between you two?" Chase asked, and they quickly rearranged their setup. Grady and Bryson placed five or six pillows around them and allowed a good space for Chase to complete the adjacent corner of this new triangle.

"I really fucking love that we're doing this, and I'm honestly feeling so fucking good with you guys right now," he said, so into it all. "I'm really horny and really excited."

"That's great, babe," Bryson said, and he leaned over and kissed Chase. They kissed for a marvelous five seconds, letting every trace of lip feel important.

"Whoa. Fuck. Kissing feels crazy good right now," Chase said. And Grady pulled him over to kiss him too. They kissed for ten seconds.

Chase was sitting back on his butt between them.

"Chase why don't you sit in Bryson's lap for a while," Grady suggested after their mouths broke apart. He readily took the suggestion.

Soon he was squatting with his bare butt flush against Bryson's own sausage boner.

"Chase your ass looks so good in this jock strap," Bryson said, touching him.

"Mmmm, thanks. I feel really sexy getting to be like this around you guys," Chase confessed.

"Getting to be sexy with us, eh?" Grady asked, as he rubbed Chase's thighs and chest and closed the space between them. He pulled Chase's legs up over his own and Bryson spread his own legs so Chase could sit on the comfy floor right in front of him, then they both leaned back a bit which gave Chase the opportunity to relax between his lovers.

"Yeah," Chase said, as he enjoyed their hands rubbing his back and legs and chest. It was light and playful and the conversation was getting very good.

"Getting to be a slutty, but in a gay way, right?"

"Yes, that's definitely part of it. I like that," Chase said.

"The slutty part or the gay part?" Grady asked.

"Both parts, I think," Bryson said.

"That's good. I think I know how Bryson and I are going to treat you tonight. I think we're gonna help you find your sluttiest gay side." Grady promised him.

"MMmm, that turns me on soooo fucking much to hear you say that, you have no idea,"

"So you're clearly bisexual then, yes...can we agree at this point you can join our ranks?" Bryson said, looking down at Chase's ass and wanting very badly to bareback that tight hole again. He allowed his hand to drift down and tease the top of Chase's crack which made him squeak a little moan.

"Yesss, I mean...I still feel like I'm gaining a better understanding of it...but yes, I'm definitely bisexual. You guys did that to me. You turned me bi." Chase said, and he kind of loved getting to tell them he was bisexual.

"We love girls too. We get it. We love fucking girls and cumming inside girls and the way they smell and feel," Bryson said. "But tonight Chase...we're gonna take you and treat you like the naughtiest gay bottom."

Chase arched his head back and Bryson kissed him softly again, though got more of his cheek this time too.

"Mmmm, I'm so excited. I wanna be very bad for you guys tonight. I want you to show me everything you like. And I want you to promise we'll have the kinkiest night ever," Chase said.

"Oh...you're gonna have a kinky night. You're gonna be a total slut for us. And you'll probably be surprised just how dirty you'll be," Grady said, even as his hands roamed down and caressed the fringe of fabric holding Chase's cock and balls in the thin baby-blue jock.

"Yes. I want all of that. I really fucking do. What do you guys want to do tonight? Tell me what your craving. Tell me what makes you both cum hard. I want to know everything." Chase was very excited about there night.

"Chase...are you gonna be a slutty little boy for us tonight?" Bryson asked him, and Chase felt his entire body swimming with pleasure.

"Yes. I'm gonna be slutty for you both." Chase said, and he made sure to look at both of them with a look of total submission. He knew what they wanted and he wanted it too. He could see how hard they were in their jocks and he was starting to crave the feeling of cock.

"I'm getting really fucking horny thinking about how we're gonna breed you tonight," Grady said, and Chase shuddered as they talked about "breeding him."

"Mmmm, fuck...I really like when you guys talk about breeding me. It turns me on a lot." Chase said.

"Do you like playing with cum, Chase?" Bryson asked, and his hands rubbed Chase's round cheeks firmly, massaging him slowly and intently.

"I fucking love playing with cum. I really want your guys' cum tonight. Like...I want a lot of fucking cum." Chase was shaking slightly between them as the Molly easily allowed for a newer, sluttier version of himself to emerge with his two tops, now firmly in control.

"Do you want to swallow our cum tonight, Chase?" Grady asked him.

"Yes. I want you guys to cum in my mouth. And in my ass. And on me. I want all of it. Chase couldn't help it. He was grinding his body between them to the music. He felt really sexy getting to admit his cum needs to these two men.

"Can we talk about what words you like most?" Bryson said now, and he was really distracted by the way Chase was pushing his ass back in time with the chill music bursting through the speakers.

"What do you mean?" Chase asked, rubbing his own neck and chest with his hands as he enjoyed the closeness of them both and started to get into the next steps of his first roll. Grady and Bryson were right there with him, and they knew he was allowing the drug to let down all his programmed defenses of a lifetime of masculinity. He could be whoever he wanted to be now.

"Well...clearly you like it when we call you slut," Bryson started, and squeezed both of Chase's love handles and jock strap.

"Yes. I love being called a slut...or slutty...or cumslut. Please keep doing that," He smiled at both of them at how easily he admitted this. This drug was fucking awe-inspiring. He was free with them now.

"And you love being called 'cocksucker,'" Grady added.

"Mmmhmmm, Yes. I love that too," Chase agreed. "I love the way that makes me feel. I love how submissive and taken it makes me feel. It's crazy. I still can't believe you guys made me discover that."

"What else do you like?" Bryson asked, and now Chase understood the game.

"I like when you guys, um...call me gay...or say that you're going to like, MAKE me gay...or TURN me...I like the concept that you're both turning me gay. That's really hot to me for some reason," Chase was rolling. He was horny as he had ever been in his life and he was rolling very hard and it felt good to describe his blossoming kink with these two tops that had very much turned him.

"Yeah. We're definitely gonna make sure you know just what a gay cockslut you are, tonight. We're going to talk about how we're turning you gay." Bryson said, as he scooted closer to press his jockstrapped crotch up against Chase's bare ass, as he ground back into him in time with the music.

"Ummm," Chase said, suddenly realizing another one he couldn't believe he was about to say out loud, "I do have another one that I'm like...almost terrified to tell you guys..."

"What?" Grady said, and he could see Chase's wild embarrassment be immediately crushed by his horny, drugged-out glee of the confession.

"I watched one porno this week where two guys dominated a third guy and they called him a faggot, and like, REALLY dominated him," Chase said to them, and they both had very devious grins when he said this, "and I came like, REALLY hard jacking off to that video."

"I seeeeee. So, you want to be our faggot tonight, Chase?" Grady said, running his hand up and grabbing Chase's neck lightly.

"Yes...I want you guys to make me a faggot for you. I fucking wanna be that kind of slutty." Chase said. He was so hard and wanted their cocks inside him badly.

"Chase, are you our slutty, little faggot boy?" Bryson asked, as he pushed his jockstrap aside and allowed his hard candy bar of a cock to press against Chase's ass.

"Yessssss..mmm...I am. I want to be sooooo slutttttty for you guys. I'm sooo fucking turned on right now just hearing you say that to me, I love it...FUCK!" Chase was smiling at them both and they were smiling back. Grady kissed Chase and he kissed him back hard. Then Bryson was between them and they were all on their knees kissing, and touching, and rubbing hands over bodies.

"Ya know..." Grady said, now rubbing his hand over the front of Chase's jock, to tease his cum-dripping cock. "maybe we need to make Chase our little sissy-boy for the night."

When Grady said those words Chase groaned and felt a surge of horny need shoot up through his body and make his cock pulse with need. "FuckkkkMmmmmmm,"

"Whoa...did you hear his reaction to that?" Bryson said, and he kissed Chase's neck.

"Chase...we can make you a SISSY tonight if you want. It's a very slutty process," Bryson said now.

"Yeahhhh?" Chase moaned in curiosity. "What would you guys do to me?" He was still grinding with them and they were all touching and fondling cocks. Chase felt every one of his sensory boxes rearranging their geometry.

"Wellll...before we get to that...let's just give you a little taste," Bryson reached back and grabbed the duffel that they'd stowed nearby.

Chase had been wondering when this might come in to play. Bryson unzipped it and revealed a bag full of different sex toys.

"Sooo, let's see here..." Bryson began, as he searched through the bag. Chase saw a bunch of different dildos and plugs and lubes, and other more erotic items.

Finally he came back out of the bag with a smooth, silver butt plug, attached to a pink, gemstone heart on the part that was meant to stick out.

"Have you ever used a butt plug?" Bryson asked.

"Nope. I hadn't done anything to my ass really until you guys seduced me last week." Chase said, lustily eyeing the polished metal plug.

"Well good then, let's start here," Bryson lubed up the plug, while Grady kissed Chase again and pulled him up onto his knees. He bent Chase down so that his face was in Grady's crotch and he had him reach his hands back to his ass.

"Spread your ass for Bryson," Grady said, and Chase did as he was told. He felt the cool, silky metal of the plug, as Bryson poured a little more lube onto his hole, allowing for the toy to spread the lube around.

"Unnnfffffffffffffffffffmmmmmmmfuuuuuckkkkk," Chase moaned as Bryson slowly, but firmly popped the very fat plug into Chase, as he moaned loudly until it popped into him and created a seal with the glittery base.

Chase's ass immediately clung to the fat plug and his cock felt like it was hard enough to cut metal. Everything felt so fucking good and the Molly took away any semblance of pain.

"Okay Chase...how does that feel?" Bryson asked, giving his ass a slap which made the plug ripple his pleasure zones.

"Mmm, good...fuck...REALLY fucking good," he said, even as his eyelids fluttered a little.

"Straddle this pillow," Grady instructed him, and he sat on top of a pillow which allowed him to sit down fully and enjoy the pressure on the plug.

"Fuck...yesss. Fuck," Chase moaned again. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the fullness.

"Oh my god you guys, this feels so good right now," Chase was grinding his butt on the pillow a little and his hard cock oozed precum against the top of his jock band.

"Yeah, Chase? What a good little sissy boy," Bryson said, running his fingers up the outline of Chase's hard-on through the thin front pouch.

"Mmmm, yeahhh...I'm a sissy boy." Chase said, as he opened his eyes seductively to look at them. He couldn't help but squirm from how good the plug was. He loved having his ass permanently filled with something so big. He also loved getting to lean in to this sexy concept with zero hesitation.

"So you want us to make you our sissy tonight?" Grady said, as both he and Bryson were now playing with their own cocks through their jocks.

"YES. PLEASE. I WANT IT." Chase said wantonly, not even knowing what that meant fully. But he wanted to be taken and turned and made to do crazy things. He felt submissive and horny and so many nasty ideas swam through his mind.

"Grady...I think I need to go and grab the panties and stockings." Bryson said. Chase wasn't sure he heard that right.

Before he knew it Bryson was back. He was holding a pair of Navy blue stockings with a garter that clipped to them, and a white-and-navy polka dotted pair of silky lingerie panties.

"Fuck...are those for me?" Chase was trying to keep from smiling but his toothy grin zoomed outward thanks to the love drug he was vibing on. He felt silly but also strangely excited seeing the sexy lingerie presented to him. He loved the way they made him feel. He'd fucked plenty of girls who had worn similarly hot getups.

"These were left here by the hottest 21-year-old Tinder girl I have ever fucked. She was a trust fund baby and told me to keep them as a souvenir, after I had texted to let her know she'd forgotten them," Bryson said, explaining where the expensive set had come from. "I washed them and have kept them in my underwear drawer just waiting for the first time that Grady and I finally got our chance to truly sissify a bottom."

"Fuck," Chase said, listening to every word and feeling like he was going to burst with sudden shuddering excitement. "Have you guys ever done that to a guy?"

"We've never done it together," Grady said, "but we're definitely both into it as a kink."

"Grady and I have been fantasizing about having a true bottom whore for this apartment for a long time. And maybe that's just what you are Chase...the sexy, sissy slut that we've been waiting for."

Grady grabbed Chase's g-string and pulled it slowly down his legs. His huge boner flopped out and Grady teased his hand lightly across it, which made Chase moan. Then he was helping Chase push his legs into the thong panties, but before he pulled them all the way up, he brought his hand down to tap once on the anal plug, which caused Chase to shiver and moan again. Everything was so enhanced on the Molly. It was skin sensation on X-Games mode. The second the silk fabric hit Chase's ballsack he felt the tip of his cock twitch as more pre-jizz oozed out of his sensitive tip. He couldn't believe how sexy the panties felt around his shaven cock and balls. And then Bryson was pushing him onto his back and they were sliding the thigh-high's down his muscled legs. They were navy blue, nylon-and-lace, with silicone-lace tops. Bryson followed that with the sheer, dark blue nylon garter and soon they were helping him clip that to the tights. Chase lay there in his ridiculously soft panties and he started to grind a little on the blankets, squirming with all these new sensations. The tights and the girly panties and the very small thong strap back running through his very needy ass crack had him feeling wildly horny. This was a graduated level of kink and he was feeling the sudden need to show off for his tops.

He sat up suddenly and sat back on his haunches, enjoying the feel of the anal plug and the soft lingerie that framed his very round butt. He was almost posing for them. He wasn't going to try to analyze any of it, but he felt sexy. And now Grady and Bryson were looking at him like they were lust-crazed. Like they were going to take him. The Molly had them all primed. The roles were defined and immediate.

"You look like the sexiest slut," Bryson said. And Grady agreed with a nod of the head as he stroked Chase's soft tights.

"I can't believe I'm wearing lingerie for you guys...this is so fucking naughty," Chase said with an incredulous laugh, and Bryson and Grady both leaned in to run their hands up and down his decorated body and touch his very sensitive skin.

"Do you like the way it feels?" Grady asked. He kissed his freckled shoulder.

"I do, yeah...it's soft...I feel like, I dunno...I like how you guys are looking at me. I feel really sexy," Chase was going a mile-a-minute as he could hardly keep up with how good everything felt and the drug was intensely coursing through his warm body. They were kissing and touching him as he bobbed up and down between them on his knees He was excited as hell and he wanted to feel everything acutely.

"Are you our little sissy, Chase?" Bryson asked, curling his words more now. Chase's cock throbbed upward in the silky panties from this question, as they slowly massaged him and traced his body in the expensive underwear.

"Look at how hard our boy is," Grady said, and Chase moaned for them. "He's getting even hornier I think." He grabbed Chase's neck and squeezed lightly.

"I'm soooo fuckingggg horny, fuckkkk," Chase had a lot of needs suddenly.

"Good boy. That's our naughty little SLUT. Enjoy the way you feel in those panties," Bryson commanded, and Chase began to roll his hips again, pushing himself down on the pillow and allowing the toy to do more work inside his stretched ass.

"You like these lace stockings on your legs, slut? You like how it makes you feel so dirty?" Grady said, and they ran their strong hands over Chase's legs and his jizz coated a dark spot in the polka-dotted thong.

"I love it so much. I wanna be so bad for you, guys. Please. Make me your cumslut! Make me your sissy cumslut!" Chase was begging them.

"Mmmm, that's our little slut coming out to play," Bryson said, and he held Chase's mouth open and spit into it. They were kissing dirty now.

Chase stopped them. "I need to sit on a cock. Please. I need cock in my ass right now. I'm so horny cock. Fuck me, pleassseee."

Bryson bent him over between them and helped him pop out the plug which left him briefly gaping due to how big it was, but still incredibly numbed thanks to the sexual wonder drug.

Bryson pulled his jock to the side and slathered more lube onto his python, and then he leaned back and told Chase to climb up on his rigid reptile. He was more than ready.

Chase climbed on top of Bryson and pushed the small string of the thong to the side, and immediately he impaled himself on the dick with his knees straddling his sides. His very horny ass opened easily now for that cock, and he mewed happily as he held his own lingerie-clad thighs to steady himself. It felt so good to be so full again.

Grady came up behind them and began to kiss Chase's neck. He grabbed each of Chase's cheeks and spread them wide as he bounced them up and down on Bryson's base, even as Chase made the sexiest noises from the pleasure of each fwapping connection.

"What a little sissy," Grady said into his ear, as he held him by the top of his garter belt. Chase arched his head back and giggled in pleasure. He was so turned on and he loved being fucked.

"Mmmm, yeah. I'm such a sissy slut for cock." Chase said back, even as he did all his own bouncing as Bryson loved having his cock back in his roommates perfect ass. Chase made tiny bounces, keeping Bryson mostly impaled, as he bobbed to the music and the bass-line of the heartbeat-thumping Molly; as his depravities sizzled into a willing sluttification.

"You like wearing panties and tights and being our sissy cum slut, Chase?" Bryson said to him, grabbing him away from Grady's mouth and pulling him down to his own mouth. He grabbed Chase's legs which had been perched over him and stretched them out behind his back, which gave the control of the fucking back to Bryson. He began to fuck his favorite ass ever the way he wanted to now, and Chase didn't know it yet but Bryson was well on his way to what would soon be a daily arrangement for his cum drainage. Chase-the daily roommate bottom boy.