Bisexual Rastafarian Club

Story Info
Rastas Jake and Cheryl fuck Monique and Todd.
4.1k words
3
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Jah bless, welcome to my humble home," said Rastafarian leader and Real Estate magnate Jacob "Jake" Welles. The six-foot-two, athletic, dark-skinned and dreadlocked, forty-something Jamaican fellow smiled pleasantly at his guests. Todd Dawkins and his wife Monique Christian-Dawkins looked positively upbeat, which is always a good thing. Jacob Welles knew that his stately mansion located in affluent Milton, Massachusetts, wasn't what most people expected when they visualized the dwelling of a Rastafarian leader. When will folks learn not to give credence to stereotypes?

When Jacob Welles moved to Massachusetts from his hometown of Bethel, Jamaica, he was just a young black man with a dream. He got a job as a security guard while attending Massasoit Community College and later, enrolled at Bridgewater State University. After earning a business degree, Jacob found his niche in the Afro-Caribbean Real Estate market. With lots of Haitians, Jamaicans, Cubans, Trinidadians and others moving to Boston every year, a unique opportunity presented itself. Many Afro-Caribbean people dream of achieving homeownership in the United States of America, and Jacob became their champion.

Jacob Welles went into the churches, the mosques and the community centers, handing out business cards and making friends. Positioning himself as the 'facilitator' to Afro-Caribbean people with questions about real estate, Jacob quickly made a name for himself. Along the way, Jacob created his own real estate firm and met his future wife Cheryl Robinson when he went to cash a massive cheque at the local Bank of America. Fast forward a few years, and Jacob and Cheryl have achieved the American Dream. The couple's adult sons Junior and Grant are studying at MIT. Jacob Welles and Cheryl found success and happiness on their own terms. The Jamaican power couple has also made some great friends along the way...

"Lovely place you have here," said Monique Dawkins, and the curvy, brown-skinned, Afro-sporting sister took a look at her surroundings, then beamed at her husband. Todd Dawkins, a stocky, dark-skinned, bald-headed man with a thick beard and mustache, nodded while shaking hands with Jacob. Jacob and Todd made eye contact and exchanged a subtle smile. The two men had known each other for a while, having met while working in downtown Boston. Boston's Jamaican America community is growing by leaps and bounds, and they need competent leadership in business and politics...

Jacob Welles is the man who pulled together the store owners, the book sellers, the restaurateurs, the real estate people, the accountants and the lawyers, in order to create the Jamaican Chamber of Commerce. Jamaicans form a sizeable portion of Boston's ever-growing black population and it's about time they got the empowerment and recognition that they deserve. Jacob Welles is a powerful man in his own right, and Todd thinks he's just getting started.

"Thanks for having us, Jake," said Todd, after exchanging a look with Monique, and Jacob nodded. The three of them went to the living room. Todd and Monique admired the Afro-Caribbean artwork on the walls, featuring everyone from Toussaint Louverture to Haile Selassie himself. Jamaicans have always admired great black leaders from around the world, past and present. Just as Monique was about to ask about a painting depicting an unknown African figure, rapidly approaching footsteps caused her to look away.

"Hello everyone," said Cheryl Robinson-Welles, and the lady of the house beamed at her guests. Jacob smiled at his lovely wife and took her hand, and then they exchanged pleasantries with their guests. Tall and slender yet curvy where it counted, the brown-skinned, short-haired Cheryl looked elegant in a crimson evening gown that showed off her killer legs. Monique smiled at Cheryl, then complimented her outfit. The two women were old friends, having met while working at the Bank of America.

"Cheryl, you look great," said Monique, and the two women hugged, and then shared a quick peck on the lips. Jacob grinned while Todd cocked an eyebrow. After the ladies had their moment, they went to the dining room, where a sumptuous feast awaited. Platters of goat meat, white rice, plantains, Okra, salads and turkey sat on silver platters. Todd looked at the table and nodded approvingly. Jacob sure knew how to treat his guests. It's one of many things Todd likes about his host...

Last year, at a meeting for Jamaican men in the Boston area, Jacob Welles surprised many by denouncing an incident which happened in Kingston. The details were fuzzy, but apparently, a flamboyant gay Jamaican man got roughed up by two police cadets in Kingston, and the local police did nothing about it. LGBT organizations around the world protested the incident, but Jamaica's leaders ignored them for the most part. Jacob Welles spoke up against homophobia and biphobia in the Jamaican community, and this gesture sparked much controversy.

Todd Dawkins was born in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and moved to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, with his Jamaican immigrant family a long time ago. While attending UMass-Amherst, Todd met his future wife Monique Christian. The two of them had a whirlwind romance and married eight months after they met. Everything seemed fine until Monique discovered Todd's other side. Todd is bisexual, and struggles mightily with it. Bisexuality is not tolerated among Jamaicans. At first, Monique was mad as hell and threatened to leave Todd. The two of them went to couples therapy in an attempt to save their marriage. After having two daughters and buying a home, Todd and Monique are still going strong. Hopefully, things will continue on an upward trajectory...

"My friends, I invited you here for a special occasion, the creation of the ACBN or Afro-Caribbean Bisexual Network," said Jacob, after exchanging a look with his wife Cheryl. A hush fell over the dining room. Cheryl nodded at her husband Jacob, who sat at the head of the table. The great man continued his speech, sharing with his friends and wife his vision of the future for the growing number of bisexual individuals within the Caribbean communities. Monique shot Todd a look and Todd shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Cheryl beamed at Jacob, and waited until he concluded his speech.

"When Jacob and I met, he told me he was bisexual from the get-go, I know that most of us Jamaicans believe that being anything other than straight is unnatural, but I learned to be more open-minded, Jacob and I love each other," Cheryl said proudly. Jacob smiled at his darling wife as she spoke, and gently squeezed her hand. Todd looked at Cheryl and Jacob admiringly. The reason why so many bisexual black men remain closeted is because most black women have a problem with male bisexuality. Hell, even bisexual black women have a problem with brothers who swing both ways. Such a sad state of the affairs...

"I applaud you for being so openminded, Cheryl," said Todd, and he got nods and smiles from Jacob and Cheryl. Monique sat next to her husband Todd, and felt conflicting feelings. Hearing Cheryl blurt out that she was fully supportive of Jacob's bisexuality made Monique feel both surprised and angry. When Monique married Todd, she thought he was straight. When she caught him watching bisexual porn on their computer on that fateful night, it was a shock. Monique loves Todd, but his bisexuality is something she had to get used to. Even though she has fucked women in the past...

"I wish I could be as open-minded as you, Cheryl, I love Todd, and I've messed around with women in the past, but two men together, well, it's different," Monique said with a sigh. Todd rolled his eyes but otherwise remained silent. Jacob nodded as though he understood. Cheryl smiled at Monique, and held her gaze. The two women were good friends, and once shared an apartment during their days at Bank of America employees. Monique did enjoy having sex with Cheryl and other women. The thought of her precious husband Todd fucking other men pissed off Monique. It was weird, and hypocritical but that's how she felt...

"Monique, my dear, if it's okay for ladies like us to be married to men and enjoy sex with each other, our men ought to have the same option," Cheryl said firmly. Monique looked at Cheryl, and sighed, pondering how to answer. Todd looked at Monique and shook his head. Monique's blatant hypocrisy was nothing new. Todd knew that Monique enjoyed sex with women, and he was fine with it. Todd abstained from male/male sex throughout his marriage to Monique, putting his bisexuality on hold to protect his family and household. Sometimes, though, Monique's bitchiness pissed Todd off...

"Alright, I see your point, I just fear losing Todd to another man, that's all," Monique quipped. Cheryl and Monique exchanged a meaningful look. Jacob kept his face carefully neutral. Todd on the other hand just about lost every amount of composure he'd managed to hang onto. Leaning forward in his chair, he tapped the table loudly. Cheryl raised an eyebrow, Monique frowned and Jacob merely smiled. Hmm, Todd looked like a man with something on his mind...

"Monique, I've loved you since I met you, how could you doubt me like this?" Todd asked, his ire rising. Cheryl didn't take kindly to Todd raising his voice under the Welles roof but her husband Jacob gently shook his head. Monique looked at Todd and bit her lip. Husband and wife stared at each other intensely. Neither of them appeared ready to back down. Hmm, what will the outraged couple do?

"Todd, I love you too but bisexual women are different from bisexual men, you men take risks and lose your minds over sex, us women have to be more calculating," Monique said haughtily. Todd scoffed, and rolled his eyes. The couple then launched into a lengthy tirade about their sexual habits and trust issues. After a few moments of this, Jacob just about had enough. Monique and Todd were new to the whole bisexual spouse thing and needed mentoring. Jacob and his dear Cheryl would show those rookies how it's done...

"My friends, let's not argue, this is a place of refuge for our kind, the bisexuals of the Caribbean," Jacob said firmly. Cheryl looked at her husband, who sat at the head of the table. Tall, well-dressed, handsome and masculine, Jacob oozed power out of every pore. In business, politics, sports and every other sphere, natural leaders are instantly recognized. Jacob is a strong man and Cheryl is proud to be his wife.

"Todd, Monique, my dear Jake and I have been where you are, and we can help you," Cheryl said gently. Todd and Monique looked at their hosts, and then relented. The foursome relaxed over dinner, savoring fine Caribbean food and drink, and discussing anything except the tawdry topics of sexuality and identity. Jacob encouraged Monique and Todd to try the new South African wines he'd bought for a special occasion, and they were happy to oblige him.

"We really must stop bickering and just have fun," Monique said, laughing merrily like a truly tipsy woman. Todd nodded in agreement, and then grabbed Monique. The two of them kissed passionately. Jacob and Cheryl exchanged a smile, and then took their friends to the living room. Once there, the party got started in earnest. Some people need liquor to loosen up before things get carnal, and that is certainly okay...

"Let's fuck each other's brains out," Jacob said to his wife and guests once everyone got comfortable in the living room. As everyone looked on, Jacob undressed, revealing his tall, strongly built, dark-skinned body. Cheryl grinned appreciatively as she admired Jacob's fine body. He had a few silver hairs on his chest, but he was manly and fine-looking. Jacob grabbed his long and thick cock, stroking himself as his wife and guests looked on. The man knows how to command an audience...

"Nice," Monique said, and she grinned as Jacob winked at her while stroking his dick. Monique realized that she was staring at Jacob's junk and turned to apologize to her husband Todd. Well, Todd was staring slack-jawed at Jacob's big dark cock as well. Husband and wife exchanged a smile, and Jacob gestured for them to come to him. After getting the nod from Cheryl, Monique and Todd went to Jacob. Got to follow the leader and all that...

"Go for it," Cheryl said, and the tall, sexy Jamaican matriarch leaned back on the couch while watching the show. Monique and Todd were on their knees, grasping for Jacob's big dark dick like nomads grasping for rainwater in the desert. Cheryl slipped out of her clothes, getting comfortable for the evening's activities. Rubbing her erect nipples with one hand and fingering her wet, neatly shaved pussy with the other, Cheryl grinned while watching her hubby Jake get his cock sucked by Monique and Todd.

"I got enough dick for everybody," Jacob said with a grin. Monique smiled at Jake while sucking his long and thick cock. Meanwhile, Todd sucked on Jacob's big balls. For ages, Jacob has wondered who is better at sucking black dick, black women or black men? Since Jacob cannot make up his mind, he enjoys having his big black dick sucked by a black woman and a black man...at the same time. After slipping out of their clothes, Monique and Todd sucked Jacob's cock in earnest. Never let details get in the way of a good time...

"Sharing is caring," Monique said to her husband Todd, and he grinned at her while they tackled Jacob's dick together. The husband and wife team joined forces to wrangle Jacob's cock, much to his delight. Jacob winked at his wife Cheryl, who lay naked on the couch, openly masturbating while watching him in action. Todd and Monique had different styles when it came to the fine art of cock sucking but Jacob wasn't complaining about their combined efforts since they soon got him hard as a rock...

"Hmm, sucking dick with my wife has long been a dream of mine," Todd said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Monique looked at her husband and grinned. Jacob nodded approvingly, pleased to see his guests getting along. Cheryl got up from the couch and walked up to him. The lady of the house, tired of spectating, was joining the action. Cheryl threw her arms around Jacob and kissed him passionately. Without further ado, they continued with their fun...

"You look great, Monique," Cheryl said, and she kissed her friend on the lips while embracing her warmly. Monique kissed Cheryl back, and the two women began exploring one another. Monique fondled Cheryl's perky tits, causing the other woman to grin. Cheryl caressed Monique's thick brown ass, then playfully slapped it. Taking Monique by the hand, Cheryl led her to a nearby couch. After seating Monique comfortably, Cheryl spread her legs and locked eyes with her expectantly.

"Go for it, it's been a while," Monique said, and a grinning Cheryl kissed her once more, then buried her face between her legs. Monique sighed happily as Cheryl began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Todd and Jacob were getting reacquainted. Slowly, tentatively, Jacob kissed Todd. At first, Todd was a bit hesitant, then he kissed Jacob back passionately. A lot of bisexual men live in a heteronormative world and don't find male/male intimacy natural or easy. Jacob is over such things but Todd has a lot to learn...

"Relax, handsome," Jacob said to Todd, and the Rastafarian leader then showed his friend the ropes. Todd grinned as Jacob grabbed his cock and stroked him. Across the room, Monique moaned in pleasure while Cheryl ate her pussy. Monique saw her husband Todd making out with Jacob and felt both arousal and a pang of jealousy. Yeah, Monique might enjoy sex with both women and men but she wants her Todd to herself for the most part. Cheryl twisted her tongue inside Monique's pussy, causing the other woman to gasp.

"Focus, babe," Cheryl said to Monique, looking up at her. Monique looked down at Cheryl and nodded. The tall Jamaican gal resumed eating her curvaceous gal pal's sweet pussy. Monique moaned deeply as Cheryl worked her magic on her. Meanwhile, Todd and Jake did their thing. Todd groaned as Jake sucked his cock and fingered his butt hole. Jacob knows how to pleasure both the ladies and the fellas. When it comes to the bedroom, the Rastafarian leader is a real triple-threat...

"Fuck yeah," Todd said, groaning in sheer pleasure as Jake deep-throated his cock. Hmm, the dreadlocked bisexual Jamaican leader is really good at sucking dick. Todd looked around the room while being pleasured and saw his wife Monique getting her freak on with the tall, sexy Cheryl. Monique was now on all fours, face down and big brown ass up, and Cheryl was fucking her from behind with a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. The two women seemed really into each other...

"Oh it gets better," Jacob said to Todd, and the two men exchanged a smile as they continued to do their thing. Todd got on all fours while Jake put on a condom and reached for some lotion. Jacob came up behind Todd and admired the stocky man's thick ass. Jacob loves a big butt and doesn't care whether it's attached to a female or a man. In his world, both Tennis player Serena Williams and boxer Anthony Joshua can get the smoke. Bisexual black men simply love booty, gender is unimportant...

"Oh fuck," Todd grunted, and Jacob smiled as he pushed his cock up the other man's ass. Black on black, forthrightly bisexual action is hot as Hell. As Jacob gripped Todd's hips and fucked his ass, a sharp feminine squeal caused him to look up from what he was doing. Jake turned around and saw his wife Cheryl fucking Monique vigorously with her favorite strap-on dildo. When Cheryl gets her favorite sex toy, she's really rough and passionate as she fucks anyone with it...

"Scream for me, bitch," Cheryl shouted, and the tall, dark-skinned and sexy Jamaican gal grabbed Monique's hair with one hand and smacked her big brown ass with the other. Bucking her hips, Cheryl slammed the strap-on dildo into Monique's pussy. Monique moaned deeply and began grinding that thick brown booty of hers against Cheryl's groin. Monique loves to get dicked down, whether she's riding her husband Todd's dick, or getting speared by a hot dyke's strap-on dildo. Receiving penetration and some rough sex, well, those things are right up Monique's alley...

"Give me that ass," Jake shouted as he grabbed Todd and slammed his cock up his ass. Jake likes to stick his dick into the willing holes of both women and men. By far, his favorite holes to plow belong to females-who-claim-they-don't-like-anal-sex and straight-identified men with hidden, non-mainstream sexual tendencies. Jacob sighed happily as Todd screamed while getting ass fucked. Stocky men with big butts are fun to fuck, so Jake savored every moment that his cock spent inside Todd's butt hole. Hmm, is bisexuality awesome or what?

"Fuck me," Monique squealed as Cheryl went to town on her. The curvy, brown-skinned gal was now straddling Cheryl, who lay flat on the carpeted floor. Monique slowly impaled herself on Cheryl's thick dildo. Cheryl pinched Monique's big booty, causing her to wince. Just like that, Cheryl resumed fucking Monique, slamming her dildo into her pussy effortlessly as the other woman rode her. Cheryl fucked Monique real good, delighting in the other woman's passionate screams. Closeted women have the best pussy for real...

Monique and Todd exchanged looks of shock, embarrassment and pleasure as they watched each other get fucked by their hosts. Jacob and Cheryl went to town on their guests, working like a well-oiled machine. Makes one wonder how many couples they've brought home to fuck. After a while, the sexually adventurous foursome took a breather. Monique and Todd were all smiles. Cheryl and Jacob exchanged a wicked I-thought-so smirk. Yeah, they had their guests right where they wanted them...

"Let's switch things up a bit," Todd suggested, after getting his wife Monique's okay, and then he shared with Cheryl and Jacob what he had in mind. Jake and Cheryl were all smiles once they heard what Todd had in mind. New condoms and lubricant were reached for, and the action continued. Cheryl took Todd by the hand, and kissed him. Removing the strap-on dildo she'd used to fuck Monique, Cheryl grabbed Todd by the dick and showed him what she was working with...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12