Bisexual Rastafarian Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I got something for you, handsome," Cheryl said as she sat Todd down, and gave him some dome action. Todd licked his lips as Cheryl took his dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. Meanwhile, Jacob and Monique got better acquainted. Monique got on all fours and twerked that big brown booty of hers. Jacob laughed and smacked Monique's big ass, then put on a condom. Just like that, Jacob came up behind Monique and thrust his cock into her pussy. After fucking Jacob fuck her husband Todd, Monique had to find out what his cock felt like...

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Monique squealed, grinding her big ass against Jacob's groin as he fucked her. The very idea of getting fucked by the same man who just wrecked her husband Todd's ass got Monique's pussy as wet as the Charles River. Jacob went to town on Monique, smacking her big ass while banging her. Monique screamed obscenities while Jacob plowed his cock into her pussy. Can't get enough of a good thing...

"Such a sweet ass," Jacob said, thrusting his dick deep into Monique's pussy. While getting dicked down good and proper, Monique did the booty clap, much to Jacob's delight. Jacob fucks both women and men on a regular basis, and he was delighted to see that Monique was better at taking dick than her husband Todd. Ah, the carnal knowledge that only a bisexual man possesses. Jacob winked at Todd while fucking his wife Monique. Todd frowned, and then smiled. Oh well, two can play that game...

"Let me show you something," Todd said to Cheryl, once she finished polishing his cock and balls with her mouth and tongue. Cheryl grinned as Todd sat her down, then went to work on her. Todd licked a path from Cheryl's lips to her throat, and then sucked on her breasts. Cheryl trembled slightly as Todd slipped his hand between her muscular legs, and slid his fingers into her pussy. Todd moved his face downward, until he reached Cheryl's crotch. The tall, dark-skinned beauty spread her legs invitingly. Grinning in anticipation, Todd winked at Cheryl and then buried his face between her legs. Time to eat some fine Jamaican pussy...

"Oh yes, don't stop," Cheryl squealed, feeling on the edge of pleasure thanks to her new lover. The tall gal was on all fours, and Todd was eating her pussy from behind. As Jacob fucked the Hell out of Monique's pussy, a sharp groan caused him to look up. Monique's big ass kept grinding against Jake, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her. Jacob saw his wife Cheryl getting licked down by Todd, and Todd paused to smile at Jacob before he resumed licking Cheryl's pussy. Jacob winced in brief jealousy. Yeah, the bisexual Rastafarian stud likes to fuck other men's wives, and other women's husbands, but his precious wife Cheryl is usually off-limits to other men. Seeing Cheryl squeal in pleasure while getting licked by Todd, well, that kind of annoyed Jacob. Yeah, it's like that...

"Give me that ass," Todd said, as he rolled a condom on his dick, and Cheryl grinned and pressed her ample bottom against him. Todd gripped Cheryl's hips and pushed his hard cock into her pussy. Cheryl moaned deeply as Todd's dick popped into her pussy. His dick was not as long as that of her husband but it was definitely thicker. Todd fucked Cheryl with deep, passionate strokes, making her scream his name. Across the room, Jacob slammed his dick inside Monique's pussy. Todd smiled at Monique and Jacob, and kept on fucking Cheryl. That's how the game is played...

"You're freaks, like us, you've got to join our club," Jacob said to Todd and Monique as they exited the showers. Cheryl smiled at her husband and nodded in agreement. The sexually adventurous quartet returned to the living room and got dressed while discussing their evening of passion. There were smiles of satisfaction all around. Thus, Todd and his wife Monique officially joined the Afro-Caribbean Bisexual Network. Jacob and Cheryl were thrilled to induct these passionate new members into the most unique of clubs. Bisexuality exists among people of African descent and it's about time that both the black community and the LGBT crowd stopped trying to erase their existence. Live and learn, folks.

12