Bisexual Slut in Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her with with increasing hunger, desperate for her body. My full, swollen balls clapped against her prominent clit, eliciting husky mewls of pleasure from her. I pulled her head back, grasping her shaggy hair from its base, and fucked her deeply and relentlessly, bottoming out in her needy hole while she wantonly tugged at her nipples, showcasing her petite breasts to the crowd that had now gathered around us. Chemically-induced dopamine coursed through me as I pistoned in and out of her, my head spinning in euphoric lust. I lost all sense of time and space - all that existed was our bodies and our pleasure.

Eventually she began to moan with greater urgency, and I could sense her release nearing. I dropped my hand to her clit, rubbing it in rapid circles, which pushed her over the cliff and into the throes of pleasure. She moaned and threw her head, her walls spasming wildly around my shaft, which triggered my own climax. Thrusting my full length into her, I drained my balls deep inside her pussy, filling her hole with my thick, creamy cum.

In one final act of slutty debauchery, I pulled out of her, dropped my head to her now limp thighs, and tongued her pussy, greedily lapping up the musky mix of our juices, then flipped her over and pulled her mouth to mine, sharing the aftermath of our lust in a sloppy kiss.

Suddenly feeling a wave of exhaustion hit me, I lay back on a nearby couch, relishing the feeling of the cool, smooth leather against my sweaty, sticky skin. She joined me, tenderly nestling her naked body against mine. We lay there together cuddling, savouring the feeling of our bodies against each other as we gradually came down.

Light trickled into the room from the lone window, casting shadows across our nude bodies. Much of the crowd had dispersed, though as I craned my head I could see a few dozen dancers remained on the floor. It was clear that our night of hedonism was coming to an end.

For the first time since our meeting in the bathroom, I spoke to her:

"Will I see you again?"

She smiled.

"You can find me here next week."

12