Nothing Cums For Free

Story Info
Husband and wife get used by multiple men on poker night.
10.7k words
4.7
25.9k
65
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING- This story contains bi-sexuality between males. It also has one woman being used by multiple men, and LOTS and LOTS of Cum. if any of that offends or upsets you. please go read a different story. Everyone else, enjoy!!!

I lost a bet. I had to become a free-use wife for a week. My husband tends to be a little "extra" when it comes to boundaries. His nickname in the house is Wildcard. That's exactly what he is too, a wildcard. So, his winning a bet of this magnitude was potentially catastrophic for my ego and my body.

We shared fantasies and talked vividly about them in bed, or the car. Or park, club, bathroom. Pretty much wherever we have a chance to talk kinky, we do. It can be exciting and great. It can also be intimidating because Mr. Wildcard will try to make fantasies a reality at the drop of a hat. Or "drop of the panties" in this case.

I was going to have to be a free-use for a week. Seven full days of not saying no to any sexual desires or urges Jim had. The first day or two were pretty tame for Jim's standards. I was folding laundry on the first day in my bathrobe. He walked in the laundry area while the kids were busy in their rooms. He pushed me against the washing machine and fucked me right there. I can't say no. So, I let him go at it.

I kept folding the laundry I had in front of me while he used me to get off. He finished pretty quickly. I think he was excited about the week ahead. He walked into the room, bent me over the washing machine, filled me with his seed, and left. The only thing we said to each other was "I love you". He said it as he was leaving, and I said it back to him. He tucked his drained penis back into his pants, and I dripped cum down my inner thighs while I kept folding the laundry. It was quick, but it was very hot I have to admit.

The next morning, I woke up to him on top of me. I was sleeping, and when I woke up, he was already inside me. He grunted a few times and I just laid still and let him finish. He came inside me again. He kissed my head and said he loved me, then got dressed for work. Once again, I just went about my business while his sperm leaked out of me. That morning my business was sleep, not laundry, so that's what I attempted to do. I couldn't fall asleep right away. I was laying with cum inside of me, and I felt dirty. I felt slutty. I felt used, and I felt turned on. I masturbated rubbing his fluids against my clit. I came hard within a minute or two. I liked losing the bet so far. Being used was one of my biggest fantasies. I would touch myself thinking about neighbors just coming over and having their way with me.

However, I didn't even know what "free use" was before the bet. Jim explained it to me like this, he said, "you know that gas station down the street that lets you put air in your tires for free? Anyone can go to that pump and use the air for free without asking. They fill their tires whenever they want or "need" to (he was sure to emphasize the word need). That's free use.

I was turned on by the thought and wanted clarification. Mainly I wanted him to keep talking about it. "So, wait, would I be the tires or the air pump in your scenario?"

"You my love, would be both. People can use you for free like the air pump. And you would be getting filled like the tires." He was pleased with his witty wordplay.

At the time I was confident I wouldn't lose the bet, but a little concerned when he said the word, "people". We didn't have many friends though. We were so busy with the kids and family that we just didn't have time to socialize. So as much of a wildcard as he was. I was sure he was just trying to scare me. I was wrong.

The next few nights were pretty much the same. He'd have his way with me in random places when we were alone. I made the pleasurable mistake of bending over to brush my hair one morning. Jim somehow magically appeared behind me. He grabbed my hips and gave me a good thrashing while I was stooped over with my hair flowing toward the floor and a brush in my hand.

That weekend we had the house to ourselves. The whole day passed without mention of the bet. He never brought it up. He never "used" me. We were just our normal married selves. I was low-key kind of sad. I thought the idea of letting my husband have access to my body at his whim was hot. Taking the "no" button and removing it entirely, was a turn-on. Now that we had the house to ourselves, I was expecting things to heat up. They hadn't even gotten lukewarm.

We ate dinner. It was just the two of us. I should have known that him not even touching me meant something was off. We ate, cleaned up, and got ready for bed. We took showers and got in our pajamas. I made sure to wear my button-down pajama top. It fits very loosely, and my matching pajama shorts. Both top and bottom could pretty much just fall off at any moment. We went through our normal routine with still no mention of the bet. Everything was quiet for the night. I set the AC temperature and leaned over to the thermostat as sexily as one can lean over a thermostat. Nothing, not even a glance in my direction. I turned on the porch light, and jokingly asked, "Should I lock the door"?

He just shrugged his shoulders and kept walking. We were getting into bed. Sexless bed. I received a glimmer of hope after we were completely under the covers. He leaned over and kissed me. It turned out to be a loving but boring kiss. We said I love you and he rolled over. Thinking this was just another night, I started reading my Kindle begrudgingly. I damn sure wasn't going to ask him to use me.

His cell phone chimed out with an alert. Jim got out of bed and walked over to my side. "Roll over." That's all he said. At this point, I was already turned on from all the anticipation. I had waited almost all day for the moment he got horny enough to just "use his wife", and here we were. I rolled over without hesitation. I was more than ready to be fucked. He pulled my pajama bottoms down around my ass. His fingers were reassuring as they toyed with my skin. Earlier in the night he wasn't touching me, on a night when he could do anything to me. I was starting to get self-conscious. I couldn't help but think, did he not want to touch me? But those doubts faded as he spread my ass and gently fingered me.

"I love you." His tone was resolute.

I was getting excited. He was going to have sex with me while I was on my stomach and my pants were pulled down but not off. I am his slut, and he still has tricks up his sleeve. I was almost giddy with anticipation. Then, my anticipation crashed when I heard a knock at the front door. Jim slid his fingers out and slapped my ass. He walked out of our bedroom and answered the door. I was wet and confused. Men were talking and laughing. What the actual fuck? Jim came back into the bedroom and said he forgot that he scheduled a poker game for tonight since we didn't have the kids. He handed me my Kindle and the TV remote.

"Here, when that door opens, regardless of who walks through it, you lay on your belly with your pants down, and you don't say a word. I, or anyone else who comes in here, will fuck you and leave. Until then, and in between visits, you can read or watch TV. Just stay in bed. Again, when the door opens, you are the gas station air pump." He took a few steps toward the door before stopping and turning back to me. "And the tires." With that, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

I was shaken by the current change of events. There was a hunger inside me to be a good slut for my husband. He won the bet, but even more, this was exciting. Not knowing when he was going to have his way with me was an electric charge straight to my nether region.

I could tell they were playing poker. I could hear all the familiar hoorays and boos that go with winning and losing money. I guessed that there were at least five guys out there. I was starting to get disappointed. I know how poker nights go. He's been hosting and playing in them for years. He says he's going to come fuck me or hang out with me, and he ends up yelling about the stock market or sports until four in the morning. By then I am asleep, and he is too drunk to have sex with anything.

He did do a good job of selling the fact that "anyone" could walk through my bedroom door. The reality was, his normal poker group were all married nerds. None of them would do something so crazy. I didn't even want any of them to come in here, under any circumstances. All sexual excitement and anticipation I had, was gone. I grabbed up my Kindle and pulled up my shorts. I rolled onto my back and fluffed my pillows. Poker night meant I had hours to be alone. Jim would come into the bedroom drunk and expect me to honor the bet, I would let him get off. I was just no longer excited about it.

I had forgotten that I had been so excited an hour ago. I was into my book and had managed to transport myself to a good place. Every woman on planet Earth can relate to being let down by a man. We build up expectations and when they are crushed, we just bottle it up and move on. Healthy coping skills. Ha!

An hour or so went by. I had gotten comfortable in my bed and was enjoying my book. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and every cell in my body went haywire. I wasn't sure what to do. I was no longer even remotely close to being in the position he said I should be in. Five minutes ago, I didn't care about him coming into our bed. Now that the door was open, I erratically hurried into my expected position. I flung my Kindle under the covers, rolled over, and swiftly pulled my pants down.

"Hello? My name is Jason. We've never met. Jim said to come in here." I had never heard this stranger's voice before. My mind raced trying to put a face I recognized to the name and voice. I froze while my mind played a game of Guess Who frantically. I wasn't sure what to say, so I said nothing. Did Jim send this guy in here for me? I heard Jason take steps toward my side of the bed. When the covers peeled back, exposing my bare ass to the room, It became all too real. This guy wasn't sent here for me. I was lying here for him. I am the air pump and the tire.

I could feel my body go flush. My stomach was in knots. I had the urge to pull the covers over me curl into a ball and scream. I wasn't ready for this. Did I even want this? Why would Jim want this? I had all these doubts, questions, and urges to move. My mind was screaming to get up and run. Yet, I didn't do anything. I didn't say anything. I just lay there unsure and in shock, as his hands gently separated my legs.

He managed to tuck his head between my thighs and tongue my sensitive box. His warm tongue sent shockwaves through my pelvis. I moaned out unable to hold back my unraveling excitement. I could feel myself swelling and getting hot, he took my moan as a green light grabbed the back of my legs hard, and dashed his tongue as far as he could inside me. I turned my head into my pillow to muffle my gasps. I didn't know this man. I didn't even know what he looked like. I had never met this man before and he was using his mouth to get me primed and ready for sex.

He stopped working his tongue and moved his head out from my backside. I felt the bed shake as he started climbing on top of me. I didn't move. I didn't assist or even offer help. I stayed physically frozen. I was not at all frozen on the inside. On the inside, I was on fire. Every nerve ending was in hyper-focus mode. Every inch of me was lit up like a Christmas tree. To say I was aroused at this point was an understatement. I was confused, I was scared, and I was uncertain. But I was aroused.

He was straddling my legs. I could tell he was a large man by the weight and area he took up. When he pushed his cock inside me, everything I was emotionally feeling crashed and turned into extreme physical pleasure. I still couldn't see him, or anything else for that matter. My face was pressed firmly into the pillow. The strange man inside me laid his chest down on my back. I could feel his breath on my neck. He sort of steadied himself with his left hand so as not to completely crush me. His other hand was feeling around at my side as if he was trying to find my breast. I was tempted to lean just enough to allow him access. I stuck to my poorly thought-out plan of just staying still. He pumped into me methodically. It wasn't fast and it wasn't hard. It was steady.

He was just laying against my back and carefully working his cock into my now inflamed body. In any other scenario, this would have been the worst sex I'd ever had. If this was my husband having sex with me, I would have said "fuck me harder" or "Pull my hair". But that's just the thing. It wasn't my husband. This was a total stranger who walked into my room. He introduced himself and then started touching me. It was unexpected. It was exhilarating. It was out of this world amazing.

"Is this, ok? I've never done anything like this before. I've always wanted to fuck another man's wife, so this is like a fantasy for me. I hope it's ok for you." His words are pathetic and lame. Much like his sex. Once again, if this was any other circumstance, this would be the most unsatisfying sex ever. In this exact situation, it was exciting and orgasmic.

He was still keeping his even and steady pace. The sheer repetition of him was going to make me cum. I'd never cum on another man's cock before. Not since being married. The thought of cumming on a stranger's cock put me over the edge.

"Hhhmmm mmhhh" I muffled into the pillow. It was high-pitched and filled with excitement. Even through the pillow, you could hear the climax building in my voice.

"Damn, Tracy. I'm about to cum." He was starting to breathe heavier.

"Jim told us to cum inside you. Is that ok? Is it ok if I don't pull out?" He was whispering but his tone grew louder as he spoke.

The word "us" rang in my ears. My stomach became an acrobatic circus. My mind raced, and my body cried out for release. I finally turned my head to the side to make sure he heard me. "Yes, please cum inside me, Jason."

The first words I ever spoke to this man were, "Yes please cum inside me". I may never see his face and those will have been the only words I ever spoke to him. My legs tightened. My arms tightened. My fingers gripped as much of the sheets as I could hold. My orgasm erupted from every millimeter of my body and came gushing over this man's less-than-average bone.

I couldn't feel him finish but I could tell by his grunts he was cumming too. He put his right hand on the center of my back, pushing me into the bed. His slow pace was pathetic, and yet mind-blowing. We were cumming at the same time.

We were both panting. He slowly slipped out of me and started to get up. He was breathing heavily, and I debated looking at him. My head was no longer buried in the pillow, but I was facing away from where he was. My entire body was butterfly-ridden. I decided to keep up with the status quo, and not move. If I turned around and he was fat and gross this whole experience would be ruined. I didn't want to ruin it. So, I stayed put.

He gently put his hand on the back of my head and whispered in my ear. "Thank you". He stood up straight, turned, and walked toward the door. Stopping only to say, "Oh, Jim said you're not allowed to clean up. He said he wants you last and he wants you messy." With that, he shut the door behind him after he walked out.

"Nice to meet you too, Jason," I whispered to myself.

What the fuck just happened? I could hear an eruption of cheers and commotion as I assumed Jason made it back to the poker table. Holy shit, I thought. This was happening. How did Jim manage to arrange this in a few days? Or had he been planning this for a while? Did he have poker buddies that I've never met? I was once again swimming with questions. I was about to get up, despite what I was told, and go clean myself when the door opened again.

"Hi, Tracy."

My stomach went in my throat and my heart was falling out of my asshole. That was Kent. I knew Kent. He's been one of Jim's poker friends for years. He was married but had recently gotten divorced. Hearing my name from a voice I recognized, while my bare ass drips cum on the bed, was unnerving, to say the least. Once again, my heart rate skyrocketed, and my body froze. He seemed to be in a little shock himself. He was still standing by the door.

"When Jim asked me to come over tonight, I was extremely happy. I have had a crush on you for a while now. I always wished my wife was as sexy and cool as you are. I wasn't too thrilled with his conditions, but you're worth it."

I kept quiet. Conditions? I had no idea what he was referring to. Kent was a very attractive man. I did not know he had a crush on me. He never made it obvious or went out of his way to let me know. As if he was reading my mind he started walking toward the bed.

"I never would have let my desire be known. But since Jim set this up I figured I'd come clean. No pun intended."

I wanted to cover up so badly. I just couldn't find the ability to move. My head was still facing away from the door, which was near my side of the bed. After a few awkward moments, I finally flipped my head around to look at him.

"That's very sweet Kent. You're a good man. What were Jim's conditions?"

Kent leaned down and kissed me. I was not expecting that. He was a very good kisser and, in general, I loved to kiss. So, I let it happen. I knew then that Jim wouldn't like us kissing. Especially after Kent just confessed a crush on me. But Jim never said I couldn't kiss anyone. Kent put his hand on the side of my face, and I was starting to get lost in our connection. He kissed me softly and beautifully. He rolled me over onto my back. Again, I just let it happen. His hand smoothly slid behind my neck. He was cradling my neck firmly. I was enamored with the passion between us. He started kissing my neck and my chest. He slowly unbuttoned my pajama top, and it loosely fell off my shoulders. I grabbed his hair as he went down. It was as if Jason had never been here. I was being swept away in passion. Kent got down just below my belly button when I snapped back to reality.

"You might not want to go any lower Kent."

He looked up at me confused for a second. I gave him a sympathetic grin as if to say, "It is what it is". He put a finger inside of me and felt the gooey mess left behind by Jason. He pulled his finger out slowly and brought it to my mouth. I sucked on his finger while we locked eyes. I smiled while I swallowed. It was nice that Kent and I shared that moment, but he walked into this room to fuck another man's wife. It was what it was.

After I finished sucking his finger, I put my hand on his cheek. "That was nice Kent, thank you." Then I rolled over onto my stomach. I had never kissed someone like that while I was married before. Someone I was attracted to and who was interested in me. Someone with so much passion and emotion in their kiss. I didn't trust myself to not get carried away. Once again, I was extremely aroused. I had tingles from head to toe. I felt like a younger version of myself.

Refusing to take the hint, Kent flipped me back onto my back easily. He was stronger than he looked. His determination was hot. I felt desired and wanted on a primal level. I could feel myself starting to throb again from excitement.

"I want to look at your face while I fuck you." His words were powerful and sexy. He started kissing me again. He put his hand behind my neck, and we kissed even more deeply with every touch of our tongues. I was so consumed with the passion. I didn't even notice him crawl onto the bed. He scooped up my bottom with his hand as he skillfully inserted himself inside me. His cock felt so good. I leaned my head back and moaned loudly.