Bisexual Somali Masculinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Interesting," Yusuf said to himself, and when he checked out the brown-skinned, buff guy's manly physique, he actually felt a frisson. It was not an unpleasant feeling. Effeminate men with funny voices made Yusuf's skin crawl but Mr. Buff could totally get it. Yusuf kept walking, no longer bothered by what he felt. He was bisexual, and learning to be okay with it. He wasn't ready to be with a man. And what he'd seen out there didn't impress him.

As for the ladies, Yusuf continues to be a magnet for flakes, if Mona was any indication. Hopefully he'd meet a gal who was cool, and soon, because he wanted to get laid. Not needed, mind you, but wanted. Yusuf walked up to Jimmy The Greek, and ordered a plate of rice, potatoes and lamb. He paid the pretty, Arab-looking lady at the counter and left a toonie as tip. Thanking the hostess, Yusuf grabbed his plate and went his way...

Yusuf sat down to eat, and as he did so, he sensed someone looking at him. Yusuf looked up and saw a well-dressed, handsome and bearded Middle-Eastern man sitting down with a pretty young Arab woman in a Hijab. The man's eyes met Yusuf's, and he nodded almost imperceptibly. Yusuf resumed eating, and felt the stare still, only it was coming another direction...

Yusuf turned around and saw that, a few seats behind him, a tall, attractive young Somali woman in a Hijab was settling down at a table. She sat her plate down, and put her purse on the seat opposite her. Sensing Yusuf stare, the Somali gal looked up. When the young woman's eyes met those of Yusuf, she didn't look away, not did she act in a hostile or derisive manner. Instead, the lady looked right back at Yusuf, and actually smiled.

"Salaam, sister," Yusuf said softly, pretty sure that the pretty Somali gal couldn't hear him, and much to his amazement, she nodded. Yusuf returned the nod, and then focused on his meal. He didn't know this lady but, without jumping to conclusions, felt she was a refreshing change from the flakes and chicks with bad attitudes whom he saw day in and day out. Hope someone will love me for me someday, Yusuf thought, as he continued his meal.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12