Bisexual Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
First time bi with older.
5.9k words
4.24
8.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all so confusing...

There I was, freshly 18 in time the summer with everything ahead of me!

Like every 18 year old guy I was invincible. I knew it all and was eager to prove I've done it all (even if I hadn't). It was late may and my neighbor had invited us to his summer kickoff cookout. It had been nothing special in the past just burgers and dogs, sodas, beer. He had a few backyard corn hole boards and horseshoe pits but it wasn't an exclusive invite to say the least. He typically invited the surrounding neighbors and most just stood by their bordering fences and talked until they'd retreat back inside. Most of the actual party guests were friends of his from work or his family. His daughter Kelly also would have friends there which is what peaked my interests the past few summers.

Kelly was my age, in fact she was graduating with me in a few weeks. We were as close as neighbors could be. We had both lived with our parents our whole lives and still both resided in our childhood homes. I thought of her as a sister, sort of. She was 5'1 100lbs highlighted hair tan blue eyes, definitely a 10 by most standards but I never took a chance. Her cousin Pam however, who was equal to a sister to her, was my crush. Pam was blonde about 5'3" 120 lbs full B cup breasts and a very nice butt if I had to admit. Pam was also a year older then Kelly and I but still hung out with Kelly like they were classmates. Kelly's parents were average parents at that age. Her dad was a show boat and her mom a hen. Pam's father was also single and the brother of Kelly's dad. Pam's mother had left Mr Todd (Pam's dad) a few years ago for another women. The remained clow but were often gossiped about. Mr Tom was a fan favorite though. A true crowd pleaser. He seemed to know and like everyone and was absolutely hilarious. He always showed up late and with his friend Mr Tom. Mr Tom was his age, around 58-59 and was also very nice. He wasn't as loud or funny but always polite and friendly.

Anyways... This cookout was going to be my last shot at Pam! I could feel it was now or never. Next summer I'd be 19 and I would have to have somewhere better to be than my parents house for a cookout. I decided a few weeks ago I was going to openly drink at this thing. My parents knew I drank and so did Kelly and her parents. I never had any major issues with being drunk so noone seemed to mind when I grabbed my first beer from the cooler.

Walking over to Kelly and Pam with a cold beer trying to fight the urge to smile, opened up the door they were looking for and they immediately ran to the cooler.

As the day went on and the drinks flowed conversations led to games and games back to conversations. It was around 5 o'clock when I finally got Pam alone at a picnic table. short lived though as our awkward joking was interrupted by Kelly and her guy friend. But it was ok. It had the makings of a double date. We exchanged jokes and the jokes became dark then dirty then somehow became "what ifs". After a while we got to the most juvenile game of the day, truth or dare. After a few rounds of truths things were heading in the wrong direction. I didnt care who Kelly had a secret crush on in middle school or about who her friends first kiss was. I knew I had to get things moving in a more steamy direction and soon.

"Truth or Dare, Pam" Kelly blurted out

Damnit! I said to myself. It was supposed to be my turn but I'm not going to argue with a semi drunk 18 year old female at her own house, especially since her dad could still kick my ass.

"Ummm boring, I pick dare!" Pam said, looking as bored as I was.

The first dare! I thought. Finally! This would surely take the lid off this game, it had to!

"Ummm ok, you have to... Ummm... Kiss Bruce. On his lips, with tongue," Kelly smirked.

Yes! I thought. Did Kelly know I had a crush on Pam? Was she helping me out? Or maybe she was just protecting her own love interest and wanted Pam out of the picture. Either way her it was. I had to be cool.

"Ok," Pam didn't object.

Leaning in as if she's been waiting for this dare she kissed me aggressively. She made every first move. Her lips forced mine to follow her tongue explored before mine. She was absolutely leading the way and I loved it.

After a few seconds it was over and Pam simply shifted back and sat upright as if nothing ever happened. Me on the other hand, had to blink and refocus before my intentions were on full display here.

"OK, guess I'll ask Bruce a question" Pam immediately said while still adjusting in her seat.

"Noway! I'm taking the dare!" I exclaimed eager to keep the thrills coming

"Haha yes!" Pam said smiling ear to ear. "Finally some fun!"

She clearly had a plan for me.

"Bruce, I want you to flash my dad's friend Tom."

Shocked, I was speechless.

"WHAT!?" I objected

"Yea. Go. You have to. It's the rules." Pam said smirking but clearly serious.

"Umm we're at a family cookout that's weird" I began to rationalize

"Nope. Go into the pool house, take off your underwear put your shorts back on then walk upto him with your zipper down."

Pam had obviously planned this. I was confused and turned on but even more confused because I was turned on. My gears had just shifted from Pam to now Mr Tom? What?

Now when I tell you I've never had a gay or even bisexual thought I meant it. I had never even thought about it at all. I knew I was straight. But in that moment I wanted to rip my shorts off and show Mr Tom my penis more than I wanted a 2nd kiss from my longtime crush currently sitting 2 feet away.

"Fine." I blurted out trying to sound more like a good sport than an eager participant.

"OH and face away from us we want to make sure he sees it. We'll be watching from here" Pam announced the rules as I walked away.

I arrived at the pool house which was actually just a shed with patio furniture and a mirror leaned against the wall. I shut the door and began to unbuckle my belt. 'Am I really doing this?' I thought. 'Why is this so important? I could have easily ended the game there and made a move on Pam. We had just made out I'm halfway home with her already'. I dropped my shorts, stepped out of them and tucked my thumbs into the waste band of my boxers. 'I am really going for it' I sighed as I lowered my boxers to my ankles. I stood up and looked at myself bottomless in the mirror. I wasn't bad looking. No serious tanlines, not really hairy. Infact I tended to keep my pubic hair completely shaven. I had brownish blonde hair so even my leg hair wasn't overwhelming. I have a pretty good looking dick too. Circumcised, about 7". In that moment I convinced myself I was doing this for Pam to see it and not Mr Tom. I stepped back into my shorts and began to pull them up over my naked lower half. I slid them all the way up and buttoned them buckled my belt and began to zip up. 'OH wait' I said to myself. I have to keep my zipper down while walking out otherwise it'll be too obvious. I lowered my zipper and looked at my situation in the mirror.

Thinking about what was about to happen I got excited. Too excited.

"Shit!" I said aloud. I had an erection. How could I walk zipper down across the yard with this? I began to panic. It's one thing flashing your genitals to an unsuspecting man it's abother to walk with a boner that may or may not pop put for 30 or more adults who aren't involved. For a second I thought I should just admit defeat and go out with my head hung low. As I stuffed my boxers into my pocket I realized, I wanted this. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't figure this out.

I know! I'll hold onto it from inside my pocket until it's time! Reaching my left hand into my pocket I grabbed my throbbing hard on and pulled it to the side. I took another look in the mirror and convinced myself it was concealed enough even with the crack in the zipper you couldn't see it. I grabbed the door with my right hand and stepped back out into the evening sun.

I looked immediately at the picnic table where this all began. There was Kelly her new Bf and Pam laughing and oblivious to me exiting the pool house but it didn't matter. I was still doing this. It had only been 5 or so minutes but it felt like an eternity had passed since the dare was issued. No turning back. I scanned the yard for Mr Tom. After only a second I seen him. On his phone away from people sitting on the beer cooler. This was perfect! I'd just have his and only his attention as everyone else is carrying on and in their own worlds including my table of misfits.

I began my approach. Still holding my erection in my left hand my heart was beating. The type of excitement that makes you feel like your floating. Closer and closer I could hear Mr Tom wrapping up his call.

"OK, OK. Talk to you soon. Goodnight." Ending the call and leaning to his right Mr Tom slides his phone into his back pocket.

"Hey Bruce! How's it going?"

"Good Mr Tom just thirsty ya know?" I cleverly replied as he was still sitting on the cooler.

"Guess I'm in the way huh?" He chuckled. "Wait, how old are you?"

"21" I laughed back as I knew he was joking. My pocket was soaked and my left hand was wet. I was seconds away from take off. As soon as he blinks I'm letting go I just need an opening.

"OK, Bruce, we're all 21 today I guess. Wink wink" he said smiling

"Let me help ya out here and grab ya something, it's the least I can do since I'm blocking the whole cooler, what are you drinking?"

"Whatever, I'm not picky beer is fine" I said

He leaned forward and looked between his legs as he opened the cooler to retrieve my beverage. I let go and my penis sprung out of my shorts like a spring. I looked over my shoulder quickly to see if I had Pam's attention and saw she was indeed watching. I turned back after confirmation and continued the dare. After 2-3 seconds on moving ice to find a cold bottle of Corona Mr Tom let go of the lid and sat back on top. As he looked up at me to say something, his eyes stopped. He was face to face with it. Pausing for what felt like minutes his eyes were wide. I stared at him and just took it all in. This was an adult man, almost 40 years older than me looking at my penis. He's not my a relative, he's not a doctor he's just another man. I instinctively leaned back and arched my back as to stretch which pushed my erection even further out of my shorts.

Returning to my relaxed posture I noticed Mr Tom hadn't moved. He hadn't stopped looking. What should I say? What should I do? Luckily he snapped out of it.

"Ummm... Well here ya go" sounding guilty he handed up the beer that started all this.

"Thanks Mr Tom" not knowing what to say I reached out to take it.

As our hands met on the bottle Mr Tom reached out with his pointer finger and rubbed my hand. He then looked up at me and met my eyes.

"Did you need anything else?" He asked

Now, this was a different sounding question. As simple as those words have been all of my life, in this moment it was the most complicated question I ever had to answer. What else? Why would he ask? Is Mr Tom gay? Am I gay?

"Sure, what else do you have?" I giggled

Looking me straight in the eyes with an expression I had never seen before "Anything you'd like"

I quivered. I felt my temperature drop and then immediately reheat. It was the first time in my life I was having a semi sexual encounter with another man. But it wasn't man to man, this was different. It didn't feel like we were both men, in that moment, he was the pursuer and I was his prey. I was the object of his desire. It felt powerful and powerless all at once.

"Not sure what I'd like right now hehe" I had chicken out. I immediately realized I was still exposed and now just standing there I was becoming extremely aware of my surroundings. People are starting to walk over, Pam is still likely staring and eagerly waiting to hear my side of things when I return.

We broke eye contact long enough for me to shove my hands back into my pockets and regain control of my dick. Once it was back in my shorts I turned hard towards to pool house and fled to safety. Once inside it felt like I had ran 5 miles to get there. My heart was racing cock was throbbing and I was out of breath. I quickly dropped my shorts to put my boxers back on and for seconds contemplated masterbating. Only briefly did I think of touching myself to the thought of Mr Tom's eyes staring at my hairless private area. Quickly I had to recover though as people expected me back outside and the pool house/shed wasn't necessarily exclusive. I mean anyone could come in the door doesn't even lock.

I returned to real life. Back at the table I started at with Pam and Kelly things were different.

"Wow Bruce, I didn't think you were really going to do it!" Pam laughed "and he stared right at it! What did he say?!"

I shrugged it off "I dunno he kinda just pretended he hadn't noticed I guess"

"OH he noticed alright. It looked like that perv wanted to grab it haha" she had seen something I hadn't as now I was beginning to doubt our interaction. But had she seen him touch my hand?

"If Mr Tom is gay you should probably tell your dad haha" Kelly finally adding her opinions to the mix

"I don't think Mr Todd or Mr Tom are gay. I don't know what you're talking about Kelly" I defended the two men who couldn't be there for themselves. "Nothing wrong if they were though."

"I'm ok if my dad WAS bisexual or even gay. It wouldn't bother me" Pam objected. "He's been way happier since my mother and him split so maybe Mr Todd is the reason"

This conversation had taken an unexpected very adult turn. Had she used me to confirm her suspicions?

"Well I didn't get that vibe" still defending myself I took a drink of the Corona Mr Tom had just given me moments ago as I briefly glanced over in his direction. "And I've never got that impression from Mr Todd so I think we should drop it. Who's turn is it?" Stuggling to get the game going and turn off the spotlight so I could go over today's events in the privacy of my own head.

"Your turn to ask Bruce" Kelly said still giggling

"OK, Truth or Dare Kel"

"Dare!" Kelly shouted instantly.

"OK, I dare you to.... ugh,..." I was trying to come up with something good that would allow everyone to forgot my moment with Mr Tom.

Suddenly Pam says "take out your tits for 30 seconds"

That should do it. I wasn't sure if I should be looking but I was going to. I had to cloud my brain right now. I was feeling so confused by my desire to go back and talk to Mr Tom I had to figure out if this was just me being horny or something else. Sure Kelly was like a sister but she wasn't my real sister and she was hot.

Laughing, blushing and protesting Kelly looked at her fling before agreeing to drape a towel over her shoulders for the dare. With the towel in place she pulled her shirt up to her chin and exposed the most impressive breasts I had seen upto that point. What was I expecting? She was gorgeous 18 and athletic. Her breasts we bigger than I had planned for in my head maybe a C cup or close to it. Her tiny frame made them look huge. Perfectly sized nipples with pale pink areolas. I was back. Definitely just horny. At that moment I was a bit relieved as being bisexual wasn't something I had ever thought of myself so I was happy to go back to the regular scheduled program.

For the next couple hours things went back to normal. Kelly eventually split off with her boy toy and Pam and I continued flirting and talking. She had taken me to the front porch where it was quiet and we spoke about plans we had for the summer and the ups and downs of being young. She also told me when her mother came out as gay to her it confused her and she thought she might be gay too and that she had tried things with Kelly. My 18 year old body couldn't process that. Yes they were cousins but holy crap that was hot. I had never until tonight thought of Kelly sexually despite her being so attractive.

"Bruce?" She asked "Do you really think my dad and Mr Tom are having sex?"

"I don't know but cmon it's your dad. I wouldn't think so" I said naturally and very convincing even to myself."

"I wouldn't care. I mean it. I think bi guys are kind of hot. Plus he deserves to explore and be happy. He's almost 60 and married my mom at 18. Lord know's she probably wasn't into him long before they split. I just wish he'd be open about it. It'd be so fun to know how he felt about the boys I bring home hehe" she began to giggle

"Haha yea that'd be cool I guess, weird but cool" not knowing what to say

"Would you ever do anything with my dad?" She asked

"Me!?! Pam I'm not gay!" I defended myself

Sitting up and turning towards me smiling "you were awfully hard when you came out of that pool house"

Embarrassed. How had she seen? I had to play this off "that's cause I knew you were watching"

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and she leaned back allowing me to get slightly on top of her. I knew I had to take this slow but also fast enough to stomp out the accusations she had just came to me with. As I reached up to cup her breast her hand caught mine. I opened my eyes for a moment to gauge the situation. She then immediately guided my hand into her shorts.

'Wow!' I thought 'This was really happening'

I undid her button and zipper to get a better angle and slowly began to rub back and forth on her vagina lips. I wasn't that expierienced but I had seen some porn and decided I'd mimic that. I slowly inserted my index finger first. Pam was so tight. I began to bend my inserted finger as I've seen in the videos making the come here motion. Her lips lost contact with mine, she tilted her head to the side moaned. I kept going. Never changing motion but speeding up. I kept my face over hers for when she chose to kiss me between exhales and just kept going. I reached down to undo my shorts to see how far she'd go on her uncles porch but she immediately came all over. I had never seen a women squirt before and here it was. I liked it but I knew that meant I wouldn't be getting any attention.

With both hands she grabbed my forearm and opened her eyes. Catching her breath she kissed me. Softer than before but I could feel her submission in that kiss.

"So, does this mean you're going to take me out tomorrow night? Dinner sounds amazing" Pam said jokingly.

"I would love to take you out Pam"

"GOOD!" She said as she looked deeply into my eyes. She played tough but I knew this girl had just fell in love. It was exciting because as I said, she was more than just pretty I really liked her.

"Can you pick me up at my dad's?" She asked

"Absolutely. I'll even knock at your door instead of texting you from my car. Ya know be all romantic"

"Make sure your zipper is down and boxers are off too haha. Oh wait, don't show up that way my dad and Mr Tom might steal my new boyfriend away before I get downstairs" she laughed

"Well I have to go, I have to get ready for our date tomorrow night" she said smiling

"Did you want me to take you home?" I asked

"It's OK, I have my care here"

"Are you ok to drive?"

She kissed me "I'm fine. Besides I don't even drink. Did you think I was drinking? Haha I just hold them for Kelly"

"Wow I had no idea haha sneaky"

"Do me a favor though Bruce? Can you make sure my dad or Tom are OK to drive before they leave? Do not let then drive drunk. Do whatever it takes. Now that I'm auditioning for the role of your girlfriend I'm giving you strict orders to do anything takes to stop them from driving drunk. ANYTHING."

"I'll make sure your dad gets home safe. Mr Tom too"

"Well Mr Tom usually stays the night at my dad's when they hang out so if you have to drive them home it's not far and it's only one trip. Maybe he'll even show you his thingy haha I mean he owes you wink wink" she said again laughing

12