Bisexual Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked her to her car parked in front and we shared a hug and a long good night kiss. I opened her door for her and got her in the car. Standing there as she pulled off I realized I'd be marrying this girl.

As I walked back towards the party with thoughts of long summer nights with Pam I couldn't help but think of our conversation. She really wanted me to be bisexual for her. I'm not attracted to guys but I won't lie today has me really turned on by the idea. Why did I commit to babysitting her dad though? I just want to go home and jerk off right now. I have had a thrilling day to say the least and I have plenty of material to focus on myself with.

"BRUCEEEEE!" Mr Todd yelled from the side of the house as I entered the gate.

"Hey Mr Todd, how you feeling?"

"Pretty good man how is everything? I seen you talking to Pam, are you and her thinking about maybe hanging out this summer? Because of you are I'm going to have to arm wrestle you first so you know how strong I am incase you try any foolishness with my little girl" he laughed.

He had the same sense of humor as his daughter.

"Well, we can go right now Mr Todd. I'm ready. Haha"

"You kids don't know anything about us old guys do ya" he put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. He was pretty strong for almost 60.

"I still have some bite in me son don't let the grey hair fool ya" he slid his hand from my shoulder to my back and pulled me into his ribs.

"Nah you're a good kid. You've always been a good boy"

"Thanks Mr Todd that means a lot" I said awkwardly

Mr Todd was still holding onto me I wasn't sure if I should pull away or embrace him back so I just contorted my body awkwardly until Mr Tom walked over.

"Bruce, you just are the life of the party tonight are ya?" Mr Tom said as he pulled me from Mr Todd's arms into his.

Instinctively this time I wrapped my arm around Mr Tom's back and swung my hand around his waste as to hold on.

"Guess so" I said

"Well nothing wrong with that you're a good boy, always have been" Mr Tom announced as he lowered his hand from my bicept to my hip.

Finally free I wondered away from the crowd to sit alone and play on my phone. This was 2004 so phones weren't much but I had some texts and some built in games. After a few minutes I noticed a chunk of the party beginning to exit. I knew within an hour this thing would be over and I could finally go home and release.

I stood up and went back over to Mr Todd and Mr Tom who had been sitting together by the pool.

"You guys ok to drive? Pam wanted me to make sure before letting yas leave"

"Well Bruce, we stopped drinking around 3pm so it's been about 7 hours. But Pam must have forgotten that we drove with her" Mr Todd said shaking his head smiling

"Did you need a ride home? I haven't had a drink since about 4 myself and my car is right there"

"We would appreciate that Bruce if you really don't mind" Mr Todd chimed in

"Not a problem at all I already have my keys just let me know when you're ready"

"Well beggers can't be choosers now can they? We are at you mercy Bruce." Mr Todd stood up

"We can go now if you want?"

They both agreed and we walked to my car. Oddly they both chose to sit in the back together. I drove them as if I was their chauffeur or Uber driver.

"One of you could have sat up here haha" I said looking into the rear view

"We didn't want to distract you while driving Bruce and we joke and play way too much" Mr Todd replied

"Bruce!?" Mr Tom exclaimed "could you stop over there at that park? I think there's a spot o pot and I've been holding it for hours"

"Absolutely"

I pulled into the lot near the baseball fields. It was dark and vacant there was a playground far from where we parked and about 200 yards away were the pottys.

"Thats a long dark walk Tom" said Mr Todd

"I know Todd. Bruce, would you judge me if I just went on the side of the lot by those trees?"

"Haha not at all"

"Well now I gotta go too Tom" Mr Todd said as he swung my rear door open "You might as well come too Bruce. These things tend to be contagious haha"

This was odd but somehow normal. Had they planned this? Did Mr Tom tell Mr Todd what he seen earlier? Thay was ages ago already. Before Pam and I started our brand new thing. Should I stay in the car?

I couldn't come up with an objection. I opened my door and turned off the car. Stepping out both were still standing by the car as if they were waiting on my arrival.

"Let's go boys" Mr Todd gave the orders.

We walked about 50 feet to the tree line and maintained about 2 feet of space between each others shoulders with me being in the middle.

My heart started racing again but I wasn't sure why. Flashbacks of earlier suddenly came roaring back and I couldn't even remember the time spent with Pam now. As we settled into our peeing positions it was silent. The awkward silence made the sound leaves crushing under our feet amplify to unbearable levels. This was happened real time but it felt like it had been hours. Finally Mr Todd broke the silence

[

"Well boys let's drain em" he said as he unzipped his shorts

Finally, it was decided. We were just peeing. I took out my penis and let it rip. The sound of 3 urine streams hitting the dead leaves from last fall.

"Strong stream you got there Bruce" Mr Todd joked as we continued to pee

"I'm young and have a big dick old man haha" I cracked back thinking maybe I had taken it too far with that comment as these were adults not guys on the lacrosse team.

The streams ended and the last few drips could be heard as we shook off and returned our members to their designated positions.

"Well that was refreshing" Mr Tom said to break the silence.

"Absolutely. But I am curious now, Bruce, what's this about a 'big dick'? Tom said he seen it earlier and didn't exactly tell me it was 'big' haha plus Tom seen it sounds like Pam may have seen it, what am I chop liver?" Mr Todd came right out with it. I guess they had discussed it. I was cornered. I looked for help from Mr Tom.

"I did tell him it was very nice though Bruce"

Wow. No help there but some feedback finally.

"Haha yea sorry about that earlier it was just a joke"

"Maybe, but you looked like you enjoyed it. A LOT." Mr Tom defended himself "I told Todd because, well we wanted you to not be so shy. You can only make so many excuses to flash us until you run out and we just wanted you to know we're ok with it. Infact we enjoyed it."

Shocked and at a loss for words I just stood there. Now this was sticky. I mean Pam's father is literally asking to see my penis. She's ok with bisexuality but surly her father complicates our relationship. Do I want this? Is this something I can keep a secret? What if we do marry? How will I face him for future years?

All these thought ran through my head all at once. Standing there I knew, Pam meant more than this secret ever could. Even if her and I don't go anywhere I owe her an honest try. But either way this changes his and my relationship and that's my fault.

I knew what I had to do. I pulled my shorts and underwear to my ankles and stepped out of them. Then took off my shirt. Standing there completely naked while these two men, whom earlier were just two funny uncle type men in my life, stared at body. I took off running.

I ran to first base then second base then third. They realized I would be heading home soon and ran to the plate to make it a close play. I slowed down my approach and softly slid into the plate forcing the pretend tag. Of course this allowed them free range of me for a few seconds and they took their liberties with me. I had hands on my penis, testicles and my butt in those couple of seconds. Then we all fell onto our backs and laughed. I of course being in the middle like the naked centerpiece.

Propping up on his elbow and lying on his side, Mr Tom looked over at me. He places on hand on my thigh just below my testicles and looked into my eyes. He was smiling and I knew this was going to be the moment I had to decide.

He started to speak "Bruce, you are a good size I hope I didn't offend you by not offering that information to Todd. I also if you're OK with it, would like to even the score"

He laid back down onto his back. Arching upwards he undid his belt and fly, unzipped and slid his pants down. He wasn't wearing underwear. My eyes immediately focused on his semi erect member and I started making conclusions. He was larger than me. Both girth and length. Circumcised and trimmed but still just enough hair to not be completely bare.

He finished taking his shorts completely off. He sat up in the grass just in front of home plate and leaned back on his palms with his legs slightly spread.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked

Not knowing what to say I just kind of shrugged.

"Touch it" he requested without actually asking

I reached out and placed my hand on the shaft wrapping my fingers around it to get a sense of the girth. I slightly lifted it to test the weight and then slid my hand back towards the head to finish my exploration.

He became erect while my hand was still retreating. This was the first time I'd ever seen another penis let alone touched one. Also the first time ever I had seen an older man erect.

"Oops, looks like that excited both of us" Mr Tom said nodding in the direction of my hard on.

"Don't worry about me Bruce, Tom and I aren't together we just play from time to time. Pam can know as much or as little about this as you want and I have no plans on doing anything more than watching. At any point you can say stop and we can" Mr Todd finally chimed in just in time to ease my anxiety about Pam.

"We can go as far as you'd like Bruce or stop here. Totally upto you." Mr Todd supported Mr Tom's statement.

"Well, I'm not sure what comes next after you hit a homerun. But I thought I scored" I sat up and turned towards Mr Tom. Knees bent feet flat on the ground with my arms hugging my legs.

"Then I guess it's my turn at bat." Mr Tom said as he grabbed my arm to pull it free from my embrace of myself.

I allowed him to remove my arm. He continued to set me in motion. He went to my other arm with two fingers to gently brush it away from my legs and lunged towards me onto his knees causing me to lean back onto my palms.

His penis was now touching the inside of my calfs as both of his hands grabbed each of my knee caps. He began to open my legs but stopped and looked at me.

"I'm guessing you've never done this with a man correct?" He asked

...continue to part 2...

12