All Comments on 'BiSexual Swinger Campground Visit'

by moboulion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chuckminnchuckminnalmost 8 years ago
Great

Enjoyed this story very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not good

Biggest load of crap I've read no imagination what so ever sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good as it gets

That was a great story....sure got me fired up...love bisexual.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet story!

Have you written any stories about John visiting you and your wife? I like your style, and would like to see one where you and John seduce your wife together.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Change is good

I enjoyed change of theme from the D/s side. I challenge "no imagination" reader - but it was getting too repetitious with partner changes frequently with limited detail of the action/emotion side. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love you and your story!

I come back to this story more often than any other Literotica submission, and usually cum while reading.

TonyBCaTonyBCaover 6 years ago
Long story best read in parts

Loved this story. I have to admit that it seemed to ramble on a bit, so I chose to read it bit by bit over several days - and multiple orgasms. I usually like to have a bit more story line interwoven around and through all the sex - brilliant though that was. I can't help wondering how much of this story is "true-life" and how much is pure, unrealistic fantasy. Does such a campground even exist, I wonder? - Anywhere?

Nonetheless, once I bought into the fantasy erections and eruptions soon followed thanks to concise forthright writing. Well done & thank you!

Moboulion, please write more in this theme (I'm not much into the BDSM and rough sex of your other stories).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking Cock for Anne Maree

I love your story My girl Anne encourages Me to suck her boyfriends Cocks She is one sexy lady and lovely

AussieKev1AussieKev1about 6 years ago
Rollicking good story

I can't agree with another comment. It didn't ramble on. While I like to be pretty descriptive with the action in my tales, I liked how this told of the action and moved on.

At the start I thought I'd be moving on quickly, but then the writing improved and I was keen to find out want antics the characters would get up to next.

The only reason I might have needed to read it in parts was because I might have have cum if I didn't stop and "take stock".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So distasteful reading about cleaning up cum from someone's asshole. Can't help believing these writers of smut have never experienced anal sex. Talk about dreadful fantasies.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckabout 2 years ago

Was this written by a class of 10 year olds?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoboulion@moboulion
A male that really enjoy writing and reading erotic stories. Every here and there I write something, and will happily share with everyone else here. I hope you enjoy the stories. They aren't for everyone...but really, whose are? Thanks for reading my stuff.