Bisexual Tendril Machine Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gracefully settled herself upon his face, allowing him to taste the sweetness of her sex. His tongue licked her folds with intense passion, His tongue danced between his lips as it delicately wove a tapestry of pleasure. His movements were as if possessed, each one sending a wave of gratification through his body like a tsunami of bliss. Lost in the moment of servitude, he felt as though his body was merging with hers as her moans of pleasure became part of his being.

She raised her pussy from his searching lips and smiled a sweet possessive smile. His face radiated in obedience as she perched again on his subservient face. His tongue moved feverishly, hungrily exploring the sweet folds of her sex. His Mistress bucked against him rhythmically as the pleasure intensified between them.

Mistress Payge watched as Kyle's body moved obediently according to her command. His tongue was persistent in its attempts at pleasing her, going faster and slower, in circles and up and down as she directed. She enjoyed the feeling of being served so willingly, a willing tool in her hands. As she moaned with pleasure, her grip on the tool grew tighter -- ensuring that her slave would remain her obedient servant.

It was clear that even if this were to end, the hold of the tendril machine would remain in Kyle's mind, cementing her control over him. She felt a sense of power knowing that her will overpowered his own. It was an indescribable feeling of domination.

"Yes, Kyle." She led his head to her favorite spot. "Tongue me deep. taste my essence."

His tongue began to move frantically, probing deep inside her aching cunt. He was truly at her service, following her every movement, reading her desires with uncanny prescience. Mistress Payge was in her own world now, the intense pleasure sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

It seemed like no matter how hard she tried, she could not get enough of his loyal tongue. With each passing second, she wanted more and more. She knew that Kyle was hers forever and this feeling of power over her adoring pet was intoxicating.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, her pleasure peaked and her body shuddered with pleasure. Each wave a new revelation, she luxuriated in the pleasure of her orgasm as she looked down at Kyle and saw his submission.

The satisfaction of knowing she could make this willing puppet bring her such exquisite pleasure added an additional shiver through her body as she continued to spasm. She loved how defenseless he was when in her control and the terrible ecstasy of that power bubbled up inside her as she rode out the rest of her climax. His obedient tongue caressed her sensitive areas and stretched her convulsions out interminably with each flick and swirl, as even more pleasurable sensations traveled through her body.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!"

She thought it ironic that for a moment, she was as much a slave to her pussy and the incredible euphoria emanating from within her as he was.

As the final shudder rolled through her body, she commanded him to cum. Her juices coated Kyle's face as he lay there below her, still obediently submitting to her every command.

His cock spewed forth an abundance of his sweet syrup, covering his belly in a glaze of man-dew. 'I never even touched my cock,' he thought as his climax continued. Yet, she still looked with favor on his offering, as he gave her all he had in the sweet fever of passion.

He eats his cum.

But she had one more task for him, one more proof of his mindless slavery to her. Looking at him with sultry eyes, she authoritatively commands, "Open your mouth, Kyle."

He complied, his mouth opening wide at the command of his mistress. His black doll eyes were expressionless, and devoid of emotion as he waited for further orders.

A silent command. A simple nod of her head and he was released from the mechanical grasp of the datadais.

She leaned closer and grabbed his chin forcing him to look her in the eye as she spoke. He was afraid he knew what was coming next, and a chill trickled down his spine. Mistress Payge snapped her fingers and his mind started swimming in that sleepy fog that was now becoming familiar to him.

"I want you to start eating your cum, Kyle," she ordered. Her voice was authoritative and sultry, commanding yet seductive. She released his chin and watched as his hands scooped his secret ambrosia from his cum-soaked abdomen and brought it ever closer to his mouth.

Kyle felt a wave of fulfillment wash over him as he obeyed her. The hot cum was dripping down his body and pooling on his stomach, he mindlessly scooped it up with his hands, the sticky liquid dripping between his fingers.. Raising it to his lips, he obeyed Mistress Payge's command, licking the salty substance into his mouth. His tongue worked the heavy, musky cum before he swallowed it. The sensation of it sliding down his throat though foreign, was oddly satisfying.

'No!' protested Ever-Kyle, his trapped consciousness yelling for no one but himself to hear. All that remained of him was tucked in a tiny corner of his brain. 'I'll lick pussy, but don't make me eat cum. It's gay. I am not gay. I am a strong heterosexual man!'

But, as there was no one in there with him to hear, though still struggling against the new feeling, he was forced to obey Mistress Payge. He gathered up more of his cum and ate it. He felt heat radiate from his cheeks to the tips of his toes, embarrassed yet strangely aroused by his own actions. The taste and texture of his own bodily fluids quickly became familiar to him and he let it wash over his tongue.

As he gulped down the last few drops, she leaned down and told him in a low voice, "Good boy."

God did she love being in control. She almost wanted to give up her ambitions of world domination and just stay here and let him service her.

She straightened back up and cooed, "That's it Kyle.eat your cum. Get used to this, you'll be swallowing my cum too, any time I command it. And eventually, you'll be swallowing the cum of anyone else I command you to. Understand?"

His eyes widened in shock, but he could not speak out against his own body's newfound obeisance. His mind reeled at the thought of what he would be required to do, but he knew he could not disobey the machine's dictates. He was now a mindless minion, forever subject to Mistress Payge's whims.

He nodded meekly in response. His ever-self, however, was a flurry of rebellion that longed for freedom. The tendril machine, with its sinewy radiance and merciless control, had entangled his mind which now existed under her indomitable command. Within the depths of his mind, there remained a spark of his old self, Ever-Kyle, flickering with the desire for freedom.

And as he lay there, the taste of his own cum still fresh on his lips, he made a silent vow. He wouldn't just dream of freedom, he would fight for it, waiting for the moment when he could finally sever the etheric tendrils of power that bound him and be a free man once more.

12