Bisexuality In Black Men

Story Info
The daily lives of bisexual Black men.
3.6k words
3.22
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Not going out like Frank Ocean, I don't want my career to tank over this shit," Rapper Tyson Rocher, also known as T-Rock said angrily, tossing aside the newspaper. He didn't like what they were all babbling about. Everyone from The Wendy Williams Show to BET News was talking about his ex-girlfriend Sasha Dwyer, who was running her mouth saying that he was Bisexual, and that she'd caught him in bed with another man. What the fuck?

The truth is that Tyson Rocher had been with Sasha Dwyer for close to ten years, and they had a daughter together, Chelsea Rocher. He took care of both of them, giving Sasha a monthly allowance of four thousand dollars, his way of supporting his daughter Chelsea as best he could. He took care of his ladies, that's the kind of man Tyson is. He didn't deserve to have his good name dragged through the mud...

Sasha, who'd been supporting a drug habit, thanks to her current boyfriend, some white dude named Russell something or other, wanted more money from Tyson, money that he wasn't willing to give. He hired a private detective and had Sasha and Russell followed, and was horrified to discover that she was smoking crack, rather than simply doing hard liquor and harmless stuff like weed.

"Sasha, if you and your boyfriend Russell expose my daughter to this extreme shit, I will pursue you in court," Tyson firmly told his ex, during their last meeting. That's when Sasha flipped out, reminding Tyson that after being in his life for years and years, she had more dirt on him than she needed. Tyson looked hard at his ex, and Sasha grinned like the Devil, feeling that she had the upper hand.

"Tyson, you are acting all big and bad, but I got you, I wonder how your adoring public would feel if I told them that you and I used to have threesomes with other men, and that you're Bisexual," Sasha said, smiling wickedly while snapping her fingers in front of a stunned Tyson. He paused for a long moment, wondering what to say. Sasha had him by the balls, so to speak...

When Tyson met Sasha, they were both students at the University of Michigan. Sasha, the daughter of hard-working Jamaican immigrants, simply took Tyson's breath away. Tall and curvy, with chocolate skin and short, kinky dark hair, she had the kind of big round butt that porn stars like Cherokee D'Ass and Mandy Muse would envy. Tyson simply knew he had to have her. A decade later, he wished he'd left her alone...

"Sasha, we don't have to be enemies, we can come to some sort of arrangement," Tyson said calmly, trying not to panic. Sasha looked into his eyes and saw his hidden fear, and then she walked away, laughing. Next thing Tyson knew, Sasha was all over MTV, BET and other media outlets, spreading lies about him and his sex life. And the worst thing? People believed her.

America might have made some progress over questions of sexuality, Black America was still in the dark ages. Black folks were slightly more tolerant of Black lesbians and Bisexual Black women, but they saw Black gay males as weirdoes, and despised Bisexual Black men most of all. As a Rapper, T-Rock knew this most of all. Black people were far more homophobic than the rest of the world realized...

T-Rock started the year 2019 fairly strongly. According to Forbes magazine, he had a net worth of forty six million dollars. His album My Own Republic, where he lamented the state of the affairs in his native Detroit while criticizing the U.S. government debuted at number one on the charts. Unlike a lot of Rappers who sang about big-booty women and the drug game, T-Rock spoke about racism, government corruption, and other topics that the big shots were afraid to talk about.

T-Rock also appeared in the hit movie Sons of Perdition, where he played a reformed former drug dealer named Brison who mentors young black men in the Hood, trying to lead them away from a life of crime. The movie was a commercial success for Warner Bros studios, making a profit of ninety seven million dollars in the U.S. alone against a budget of twenty five million.

"Tyson, we can fight this," said his manager, Lorelei Winters, and T-Rock looked hard at her. The six-foot-tall, slender, blonde-haired and green-eyed white lady had been in his corner ever since he was a relative unknown. Back when nobody thought he could make a dent in the highly competitive Rap game where if you weren't Eminem, Jay-Z or Lil Wayne, then you weren't shit and people didn't think you were real.

T-Rock had a different profile from most Rappers, one that made it difficult for him to be taken seriously. He was born in the City of Detroit, Michigan, to hard-working immigrant parents originally from the island of Haiti. T-Rock's father Leonard Rocher was a sergeant with the Detroit Police Department and his mother Elsie taught at Detroit Public Schools. He had a bachelor's degree in Commerce from the University of Michigan. Yeah, he sounded whiter than sour cream on paper.

T-Rock decided to beat the others at their own game by being a different kind of Rapper. He didn't shy away from controversy, for all the right reasons. He appeared on CNN, MTV and BET, speaking out against police racism and the sociopathic tactics of the rogue President Donald Trump. He donated money to Black Lives Matter and knelt during the Pledge of Allegiance, just like his idol, football player Colin Kaepernick.

T-Rock had a lot of opinions and shared them with the public on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The controversial Rapper praised President Obama as an icon for Black political and social success, and also cricitized him on social issues. A lot of people admired T-Rock but some were definitely out to get him. When Sasha told the world that T-Rock was Bisexual, the vultures started to circle him...

"I'm dead meat," Tyson said, lowering his head in shame, and Lorelei sighed, then sat down next to him. They were in the living room of Tyson's three-story, ten-bedroom mansion located in the City of Detroit, Michigan. While a lot of Rappers and Ballers lived in Los Angeles, Tyson never turned his back on the City of Detroit and his people.

Hell, last summer, Tyson spent tens of thousands of dollars of his own money buying water bottles and sending them to people in the City of Flint, Michigan, where there was a water crisis. Tyson Rocher, also known as T-Rock has always been a man of the people. He saw himself as a kindred spirit to the late Tupac Shakur, whom he admired for his social consciousness and leadership abilities. T-Rock didn't want to rap about big-booty bitches and thug life, he wanted to criticize those in power and uplift his people...

"We can fight this," Lorelei said hopefully, and Tyson shook his head without even looking up. He buried his face in his hands, not knowing what to do. With her accusations, Sasha was destroying everything that Tyson had built. The same people who admired him for donating money to Black Lives Matter and helping out in Flint would turn their backs on him once they realized he wasn't straight.

"Lorelei, no offense but you're white and female, you can't understand, in this world, a Black man can be a thug, he can be a woman beater, he can even be a mass murderer, a serial killer or even a frigging rapist, but he can't be Bisexual, Black women cannot accept that, Black men cannot tolerate that, and the Black community cannot support that," Tyson said, with a profound sigh.

"Tyson, I'm right beside you, win or lose," Lorelei said, and something about her tone of voice caused him to look up. Tyson looked at Lorelei and paused, unsure of what he was seeing in her eyes. Lorelei Winters was a native of Detroit, Michigan, just like him. She had an MBA from Harvard University and used to work at Tower Records before coming to The Citadel, the semi-renegade record label which supported Tyson's career. The Citadel made the old-school Death Row Records look like choir boys...

"Alright, Lorelei, I am Bisexual, but never wanted it to come out like this," Tyson said softly. He thought of the kinky, twisted fun that he and Sasha used to have with his driver at the time, a tall, handsome Creole brother named Louis Jean, originally from New Orleans, Louisiana. Louis was masculine, totally Bisexual, and discrete, exactly what Tyson and Sasha wanted in the sort of man they invited to their bedroom escapades...

"Yes, Ty, I remember the parties," Lorelei said with a smile, and Tyson grinned, shaking his head. As a big-name Rapper, Tyson was expected to have some wild fun and he did. In his younger days, Tyson spent more money on dating supermodels and hiring big-booty strippers than anyone in the game except maybe Floyd Mayweather. That was before Tyson became a father, and got inspired to become more than he thought he could be...

"Nothing wrong with being Bisexual," Lorelei wanted to say, but she sensed now wasn't the time to have this talk with Tyson. He was too...raw and emotional right now. She remembered a time when, while reviewing the security camera footage of Tyson's rented mansion in the City of Trenton, New Jersey, Lorelei found a tape of him getting freaky with his driver Louis and his ex-girlfriend Sasha, right in the living room...

Lorelei was no stranger to sexual adventurism, working as a business manager and problem solver for celebrities meant being exposed to their freaky side, but she had her limits. She'd been surprised by the footage of a macho man like Tyson sucking his driver Louis dick while his then-girlfriend Sasha fucked him with a strap-on dildo. It would seem that the tough-talking, manly and outgoing Rapper could be quite submissive in the bedroom.

Lorelei never told Tyson about that discovery, of course, but she found it intensely erotic. She watched the entire tape, and found herself masturbating, rubbing her nipples through her blouse and fingering her already wet pussy. On the tape, Tyson continued to get freaky with Louis and Sasha. Tyson put Sasha on all fours and spanked her big black ass before slamming his big dark dick into her pussy. At the same time that Tyson fucked her, Sasha sucked Louis dick, and didn't let up until the hunky driver came...

For Lorelei, the best part of the tape came when, as Tyson fucked the big-bottomed ( and loud ) Sasha from behind, Louis the driver came up behind him and shoved his dick up Tyson's ass. Talk about raunchy three-way fun. Tyson clearly loved a woman with a big round ass, but he also couldn't get enough of a well-endowed man. Now, his penchant for enjoying both at the same time was coming back to haunt him...

"What do we do, my dear?" Tyson asked, and Lorelei paused, wondering how to express what she was feeling. She hated seeing Ty like this, and had never liked his ex-girlfriend Sasha. Lorelei saw Sasha as exactly what she was, a gold digger whom Tyson should have gotten rid of a long time ago. Just because he'd known her for about a decade didn't make her trustworthy...

"Tyson, we have to hit the ball running on this, I think you should tell your side of the story," Lorelei said pensively. Tyson thought about his life, not just his sex life but all of it. The world absolutely hates bisexual men, especially the ones of African descent. The LGBT community went out of its way to erase Bisexual men from the picture, socially speaking, and the Black community staunchly believed that a Black man could only be Straight or Gay, never Bisexual. Where does that leave him?

"Fuck it, book the interviews, Lorelei, I've never run from a fight in my life, let's show them a Bisexual Black man who doesn't hide," Tyson said, his deep voice rumbling. The sound sent a pleasant frisson down Lorelei's spine, and the blonde gal smiled. Gently she touched Tyson's knee, and when his eyes met hers, she nodded firmly.

"I'm right there with you," Lorelei said, and with that, she winked at Tyson, then pulled out her cell phone and laptop. Smart, pliable, and lethally efficient, Lorelei got on the phone with magazine editors, media moguls and Internet wizards, and booked interviews. Tyson sat there, his mind racing, as he wondered exactly what he was getting himself into.

Lorelei smiled at Tyson, who resumed watching TV. The old classic Save The Last Dance was playing, and she kind of liked that movie. Julia Stiles was awesome in it, especially in those scenes where she kissed a certain handsome chocolate hunk. Lorelei thought of her ex-boyfriend Trevor Jackson, a handsome Jamaican guy she met at Harvard University. When she got pregnant by him, her parents disowned her. Even among Detroiters, black male/white female relationships are frowned upon...

Lorelei decided to stay the course on the road she felt destiny had chosen for her. Estranged from her parents, abandoned by Jackson, who returned to Kingston, Jamaica, after graduating from Harvard, Lorelei ended up raising her son Joshua alone. When she began working for Tyson Rocher as his agent and business manager, the tough-talking Rapper proved friendly, decent and surprisingly supportive. Last year, Lorelei went on all-expenses paid trip to Paris with Joshua, thanks to Tyson's generosity...

"Lorelei, give Joshua this for me," Tyson said, and he handed her a Detroit Red Wings hat. Lorelei smiled and nodded, watching as Tyson exited the living room. Lorelei continued to book the calls, and then had some wine to calm her nerves. With diabetes running in her family, Lorelei was watching herself, so she only had a little bit of the wine. Nevertheless, she felt like she had to pee soon after...

"Oh I'm sorry," Lorelei said, as she opened the washroom door, intent on taking a piss, only to find Tyson in there, taking a shower. He pulled back the shower curtain and apologized, even though she was the one who walked in on him. Lorelei's eyes widened as she saw Tyson's, ahem, manhood...

"It's all good, Lorelei, we're cool, you and I," Tyson said, and he turned his back and continued to shower. Lorelei, feeling awkward about the whole thing but moments from pissing all over herself, decided to answer the call of mother nature. She pulled down her skirt, sat down on the toilet and let loose a powerful jet of urine.

"Sorry, Ty, I really had to go," Lorelei said, as she rose to her feet. Tyson turned back to face her and nodded, and continued to shower in silence. As Lorelei washed her hands, she kept looking at him, this tall, muscular, dark-skinned and manly guy who had been so good to her for the past decade. Gosh she wanted him...

"It's one of those days," Tyson said cryptically, and he smiled at Lorelei, who looked at him silently. Moving as though in a trance, Lorelei moved toward Tyson, and she stopped at the shower curtain, as though someone hit the pause moment. Lorelei's eyes met Tyson's, and he saw a burning desire in them. Such passion, Tyson thought.

"A day like no other," Lorelei replied at last, and then she pulled back the curtain and joined Tyson in the shower, with her clothes on. They stood in the shower together, facing each other. Gone were the pretenses, the coy smiles, the jokes and double entendres. A man and a woman in need faced one another, and let nature take its course...

"You're so beautiful, Lore," Tyson said, and he pulled Lorelei into his arms and kissed her. In his nearly four decades upon this Earth, Tyson has embraced many lovers, female and male. Variety is indeed the spice of life. Still, Tyson couldn't remember the last person who kissed him as passionately as Lorelei did, that's for damn sure.

"Ty, I've wanted you for so long," Lorelei said, and Tyson grinned, gently stroking her face. Laughing, he undressed her, and the pale, slim yet somehow curvy body that she revealed appealed to him immensely. Lorelei always reminded Tyson of the Hollywood actress Anna Torv, whom he'd had a crush on for years. Uptight can be sexy, Tyson mused as he kissed Lorelei.

Lorelei moaned as she found herself naked against the shower wall, with Tyson kneeling before her. The handsome brother kissed her sex, then began sucking on her clitoris while fingering her pussy. Closing her eyes, Lorelei gently rubbed the back of Ty's neck, silently urging him to continue pleasuring her.

"You taste wonderful, Lore," Ty paused to say, and he buried his face between her slender, alabaster legs. Lorelei's neatly trimmed blonde bush smelled wonderfully enticing, and he loved the way she tasted. She cried out as he sucked on her clit and fingered her, eating that pussy like a hungry man.

"Fuck me, Ty," Lorelei demanded, a little while later, as Tyson bent her over the washroom counter. She admired their reflections in the washroom mirror. Tall, slender, blonde-haired and green-eyed white woman getting fucked from behind by slightly taller, dark-skinned, muscular African American man. Society's worst nightmare, and Lorelei's fondest desire since, well, forever...

"Cute butt," Tyson said, playfully slapping Lorelei's pert little derriere, and she laughed, grinding her ass against him. Lorelei knew Tyson's weakness, the brother from Detroit loves a nice ass and doesn't care if it's attached to a female or a dude. As Lorelei bent further down, she kept grinding that ass against Lorelei's Tyson's groin, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her.

"Harder," Lorelei said, demanding as usual. This blonde chick is bossy everywhere, Tyson mused, smiling as he continued hammering her sweet pussy with powerful thrusts of his hard, dark dick. At some point, he grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair, yanking her head back as he fucked her. Lorelei moaned passionately and cried out Ty's name, clearly loving his rougher side...

Several passionate hours later, after the impromptu session which began in the washroom somehow took them to the stairs and back to the living room, Lorelei Winters and Tyson Rocher lay side by side, spent. They exchanged a smile, and Tyson clasped Lorelei's hand in his. What happens now? Tyson wondered, feeling both scared and excited.

Tyson "T-Rock" Rocher's life was about to change, but the world's most controversial rapper realized that he didn't have to face it alone. Long before Tyson became famous, one woman had stood by him through the scandals, the controversies, the girlfriends, the boyfriends and the skanks. That woman's name is Lorelei Winters, Ty's manager, best friend and confidante, and now his lover.

"Let's do this," T-Rock said to Lorelei as they went to the interview on BET. Lorelei's heart was going pitter-patter, for as much as she loved being a manager for celebrities who were rich and talented but didn't quite know how to manage their affairs, she hated being in front of the cameras. I'm right with you, Lorelei thought, squeezing Ty's hand. A week since they became lovers, their world was about to change...again.

Much of the world, and probably all of Black America was fascinated and/or shocked by the news of controversial Rapper and action movie icon T-Rock's apparent bisexuality. This bit of news was a major surprise to many since Tyson "T-Rock" Rocher was so tall, manly and confident, and unafraid of speaking his mind against those in power. During the ground-breaking, hour-long interview, which was watched by thirty million souls according to Nielsen Ratings, T-Rock bared his heart.

The interview shocked the world, and not just for the aforementioned reasons. T-Rock spoke about his bisexuality, and about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend Sasha, mother of his daughter Chelsea. He came clean about her false allegations and the lifestyle that they led before he split from her. This was T-Rock's coming out moment as a bisexual Black man, and the proud son of Detroit held nothing back...

The final shocker of the interview came when T-Rock thanked his manager Lorelei Winters for her full support, and then the two shared a passionate kiss on national TV. For ages after the interview, people wondered which of T-Rock's revelations pissed off Black America, especially Black women, more. The brother's bisexuality or him kissing a skinny blonde-haired white woman on national television?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
12