Bisexuality In Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"To the future," Lorelei Winters said to Tyson as they stood together at the water's edge. The mansion which Tyson rented for their private retreat was located in the secluded community of Oak Bluffs, in the Martha's Vineyard area of Massachusetts. In this largely African American enclave of wealth and power, they felt right at home. Even far from Detroit, Tyson likes to be among his people.

"Amen to that, gorgeous," Tyson said, as he pulled his darling Lorelei into his arms and kissed her. Lorelei kissed him back passionately, then gave his cute butt a firm squeeze. Tyson grinned at her, this naughty blonde gal who looked so hot in a crimson bathing suit. He wore red swimming trunks to match her outfit, of course. What a woman, Ty thought admiringly.

Hand in hand, the new couple headed for the water. Lorelei was on cloud nine, elated at the idea of spending a few days in a waterfront mansion with Tyson, making love and enjoying the good life. This was what she'd always wanted but never admitted to herself. Somehow, and soon, they'd have to face the firestorm that had engulfed their suddenly very public lives, but for now, they'd enjoy the peace and quiet...and each other.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers
12