All Comments on 'Bisexual's First Time'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
A remarkable story!

The very best story I have ever read about a first time experience.

Another 5 Star effort from this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you try it it is the only thing you want

OMG memory , souvenir , i did it with my best buddy from 18 to 22 , one of my girlfreind told me if a guy try sex with another man ;that's it, he will be hock for life dreaming about cocks all the time , so for a kind of a dare to myself , i did it ! with my best buddy ,just once : maybe just a second time ; just one last third time , and so on ,and so on , cocksucker ,69, kissing , ass licking , and the so addictive ass fucking , giving and receiving , she was absolutly right i tried cock and WOW i became an addict. we were our only partner so it was perfectly safe , since then only girls, now i'm a married man , wife is a dream but i want it all , her sexy ass , and a safe cock on the side , it been 15 years the last time i did it , i LUST for cock , i need to find soon another safe married guy so we can live our dirty messy sexy dreams and do those so natural breeding things men do to each other ; you can write me ; willf96 at hotmail.com , i miss cock SO MUCH , is there another,,sane, cool, bad cheating husband to play with anywhere near ? i'm so hard !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally a story I can relate to!

Loved your story! I'm a married man who likes to have a hard cock once in a while, so i can relate to this story. keep up the great writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot.....!

That was the "hottest" sexual story I have ever read. Thanks for sharing it with me and thanks for giving me the desire to have this kind of experience in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First

Married,27,had looked at some porn,went into a adult movie booth,flicked through,came to a gay movie,watched for awhile as a guy fucked in and out of a guys arse and my cock grew hard.I fucked my wifes arse,not as often as i wanted,she said it was not natural,but i remember once,she kept pushing back,gripping my cock as she orgasmed,my cock jetting cumm deep into her tight arse.Now watching the movie,i wondered what it would feel like,a cock deep inside me and my cock shot cumm.I played handball,after a hard game,which i lost because i pulled a muscle in my leg i went to shower and my older opponent who had defeated me asked if i wanted a drink.I looked at him,said o.k.the courts were closing and as i limped out,James said why not come over to my place,i will help you with that injury.I thought why not,rang my wife,said i would be a little late.At his place,James asked where the injury was,i told him the groin area.He told me to take off my shorts,lay down,i did,and he came back with warm oil,lifted my leg onto his shoulder and began rubbing the oil into my groin area,occasionally brushing my balls.My cock started to grow,how embarrasing as he rubbed the oil down my groin and a oiled finger brushed my bottom,then my balls and along my cock.Oh my,my cock hardened,James lifted my other leg,both on his shoulders now,more oil on his hand and onto my cock,stroking,then back to my hole,a finger moving around then gently pushing inside,moving around,in further,oh my cock was rock hard.He pulled his finger back,my legs still on his shoulders,pulling me forward,then more oil around my hole and then for the first time the head of a mans cock at my entrance.I wanted it,i whispered yes,as he leaned forward,it wouldnt go in,i heard him say relax,try to open up,i did and the head slid into me.I felt stretched,a shot of pain,i tried to clench my hole but couldnt,his hand stroking my balls,i relaxed and i felt his cock slide into me as he leaned over me,waiting until i relaxed again and moved back,just leaving the head of his cock in me.Then forward,easier,my cock had gone soft but as he fucked me my cock grew harder.oh i felt full,he told me he was going to cumm,he stroked my cock once,my cumm shot towards and over my head as i felt warmth inside me as James pumped me full of cumm.I regularly play handball with James,he always fucks me after the game,once in the shower when we thought everyone had gone,but the male cleaner saw us,he told us not to stop and lowered his pants and stroked himself as he watched,shooting his cumm onto my back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

This story is hot and very well done. I would really love to have a first time experience like this. My strongest fantasy is to be fucked in the ass bareback while on my back like a woman. I get hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

I got turned on while reading your story. I have never had sex with a man. When i fantasies about it i take all kind of roles but if he fucks me i am on my back my legs over his shoulders. If i am fucking him he's on his back in the same position. O sorry i almost forgot, 69 is the best but in a combo with other positions.

I have decided to have sex with a man if i get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This is amazing, whoever wrote this is an amazing author. They managed to put the seductive hypnotic voice of the man into my head and I felt like I was really there. I love it.

penisholderpenisholderover 11 years ago
great story

I am bisexual and want to have this happen to me . I have sucked cock and had men cum and I lovedthe taste and power it gave me . Thanks for the story.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Love to be taken that way

I was masterbating in my bedroom and rolling up and sucking my own cock to get the cum. My step-father came in to explain sex to me and we ended up sucking and fucking each other many times. I love to have a bare cock in my mouth and to swallow that precious cum. I use dildo's now in my butt as I can not find a man in my area of Indiana. Care to chat use da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh, the First!

It was at a family reunion that I finally heard the story of my wife's first time.....she lost her virginity in her 16th summer at her grandparents' farm. A young uncle took it. Two weeks after the reunion he took my anal virginity as well, when he invited me to his apartment to pick up some old albums. He seduced me from the minute I walked in, insisting that I was not man enough for my wife, even though we'd been married 6 years by that time. His forceful kisses, incredible back and butt rubs, and finally twisting my nipples until I was on my knees in front of him led me down a path that I'm still trying to figure out. One thing for sure, I'm a much better homo bottom than hetero top!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good story, need more like it

As a bi top who enjoys introducing cuckold's to their pussy, this was a good story. Many wives love to see their husband suck cock and swallow but few break their husbands pussy in. Many cuckold begin to see hung tranny tops to get stretched and bred. Like the story said, all of my cuckold love getting fucked and bred. We need more story's like this. About the less discussed side of being a cuckold with a little cock. There is more to the life of a cuckold than just chastity and being cut off from their woman's pussy.

triedbisextriedbisexover 10 years ago
What a wonderful encounter

I've never thought about kissing another man. In my mind that WAS gross, but sucking his cock to completion was ok. After reading your story, I realized that kissing a man would be a turn on and a first step to making love. I do want to try it now.

I don't think I want to be penetrated, but hell if I can kiss a man, then maybe ill try being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just one thing...

AIDS isn't a virus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Face Down, Ass Up

Nothing like this position! My journey from straight married man to fully bisexual sissy husband had several key points, but not long after our 2nd anniversary she let me know that my smallish thin cock was not satisfying her. She didn't want another man, just wanted to change up our lovemaking by reversing our roles. Once I'd gotten real good tonguing her pussy and bringing her to orgasm, she introduced a dildo play, and after a couple of months of sucking my wife's strap-on dildo and her fingering my ass she draped me over a pillow one night, face down and ass up and gave me the fucking I've never been able to give her. The signs were all there - my submissiveness, the complete joy I had of her fucking me the way a dominant man fucks his woman, and my total acceptance of this role.

It was several years later that she told me a new co-worker was gay and having trouble meeting people in our conservative southern city. She had him to dinner several times and by the 4th or 5th time, him observing my cooking and general submission to her, he asked if we were married or just roommates. The question caught us both off guard, we all laughed and my wife said, "We're married, it's just that I'm the man of the house!" He understood, and from that point began flirting with me. In time, he had me draped over pillows in the living room, our bedroom and his at his apartment, fucking me like the submissive bi-sissy I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To the comment that AIDS isn't a virus

True--AIDS isn't a virus, but it is caused by a virus--HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I remember my first. It did feel funny kissing, but if you can put his dick in your mouth, kissing sound silly! He opened me up with a very large silver bullet vibrator. I knew if I could take that, then his cock would be nothing. I like to sit on a cock or dildo first. It lets me control the pace and depth. After that I told Mike to take me like a bitch! And he did, making me cum just from the ass fucking!!! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

This sounds like a very true story and one that many men have lived in some fashion. I to have had some experience but nothing like this, thanks for your story.

Bearjer69Bearjer69over 4 years ago
Hot!!!

I would love to have had an experience like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was hot. The kissing part made me hard as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot! I love how gentle the older man was with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this story to be very believable, but not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That older man was an abuser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1076 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....