Bishop Takes the Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch yourself, baby," Carlin growled, fighting his orgasm. "I want you to cum, too."

His hips paused, he'd never jerked off while getting fucked before. He felt stupid that it hadn't even been a thing he'd ever considered doing before now, then grabbed his shaft. Soon enough he fell back into his rhythm, then sped up again, on the verge of something great.

"Right there, fuck, baby, right there." Carlin growled, his hips now moving to meet D'Metrius's body on each thrust, though his hands were still balled up in his sheets. "You're so fucking beautiful on top of me. I'm gonna cum in you, baby, as deep as I can."

"Fuck yes," he moaned, moving even faster. "Fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum, you feel so fucking good."

"Cum for me, baby," Carlin whispered. It was exactly what he needed, his balls throbbed and then cum burst from his tip with a pressure that was somehow both slightly painful but also blissful. "Fuck yes, baby," Carlin growled, his hips thrusting harder. "I'm cuming, cuming, fuck baby."

He felt Carlin's dick twitching inside him as he shot his second string of ropy cum. It landed on the soft hair just above Carlin's belly button. In the next second Carlin's hands were on his hips, moving him in time to his throbbing. "Fuck, Carlin," he moaned, still jerking himself as a third rope shot from him, landing on Carlin's treasure trail. "Fuck."

The last little bit of his cum oozed onto his hand as he slowed, then stopped moving. He could still feel Carlin's dick twitching inside him, filling him with a feeling he couldn't quite put into words, content, loved, sexy, and still somehow horny all at once.

"You're clenching down on me so hard," Carlin praised. "Like you don't want me out."

"It's never felt like that," he said, collapsing onto Carlin's chest, feeling dreamy. "I don't, not yet. It feels so good to have you inside."

Carlin kissed his temple as he buried his face against his collarbone, fingers tracing his back gently. "I love you," he whispered, then kissed his temple again. He clenched again, the words sending a bolt of joy through his entire body. He whined as Carlin's softening member slipped from his ass, leaving him feeling wide open. A second later he felt Carlin's cum as it started to ooze from his ass.

He tried to get up when he realized he'd get Carlin's cum on the bed, or all over him, but Carlin's arms caught him, kept him down. "Please stay like this for a little longer?" Carlin asked. Any thoughts of leaving Carlin's arms disappeared, and it wasn't like they weren't already both covered in cum already, anyway.

"I, uh..." His throat tightened as he tried to say words he'd never said before, to express feelings more true than he'd ever felt before. "I love you, too."

Carlin's arms tightened around him to the point of nearly pushing the air out of his lungs. He relaxed into it, then snuggled his face so that he could kiss Carlin's neck. After a few seconds Carlin's hands relaxed, then he began to squirm.

"Tickles! Tickles!" he gasped. D'Metrius smiled wickedly, then kissed with renewed vigor. Carlin squrimed harder, then began to thrash. "Tickles! Baby, please, stop!"

He did, pushing his way out of Carlin's arms. Carlin's eyes looked wet, and he wondered if it was from the tickling, or the love making, or from something else. Maybe all of it. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm just super ticklish, especially after I cum." He watched D'Metrius for a second, biting his bottom lip. "You wanna stay over?"

"Fuck yes, but only if that means we can shower together. Right now. Cause, um, I'm gonna get your cum all over the place soon if not. And, um... Maybe. Like. I'm still really horny. And, um. Like. Shower sex?" His face was on fire, but he felt so stupid safe with Carlin that it wasn't scary, putting himself out there. It wasn't scary, asking for what he wanted.

Carlin growled, then sat up and kissed him hard. "Fuck baby, you're amazing. Shower sex, I want to do that thing. With you. We've got all night."

"What if I want more than just tonight?'' he asked, moving off of Carlin, then quickly standing up to try to keep Carlin's cum inside as much as possible.

"Then you can have tomorrow, too," Carlin said, standing up as well. Carlin quickly closed the distance between them, his hand on D'Metrius's cheek.

"What if I want more than just tomorrow?" He looked up and met Carlin's steely eyes and the moment felt charged.

"You can have whatever you want," Carlin whispered, his lips brushing D'Metrius's. His hands closed over his ass and pulled up.

D'Metrius jumped into his arms, wrapping his legs around Carlin's waist, no longer caring what happened to the cum in his ass. "I want you."

"Fuck, baby," Carlin cursed, then kissed him hard, supporting D'Metrius's body. He carried him to the bathroom, kissing him the whole time. "I want you, too. Forever."

D'Metrius shivered, his whole body feeling way too light, but in the best way. Carlin sat him down on the toilet then fiddled with the water temperature in the shower. D'Metrius watched him and smiled, suddenly feeling an overwhelming sense of belonging. For the first time in a long time he felt like he'd finally come home.