Bit of a Bitch, Chaos

Story Info
Falling apart; she needs control.
11.7k words
4.62
12k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

Theresa Meyers felt lost, confused, directionless. The sense of unease, of being off-balance had begun at home. Theresa's big sister Laci had moved out to go to college, the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Finally, Theresa was no longer living in Laci's shadow. Theresa's mother and Theresa's father had never held Laci or Laci's accomplishments over Theresa. They'd never overly praised Laci, had never glossed over Theresa's accomplishments. But Theresa had always felt very insecure, somehow lacking next to Laci.

With Laci a few hundred miles south, Theresa was now the big sister to Claire and Jerry Jr. She was the one Claire came to for sisterly advice. She was the one Jerry came to for big sister snuggles. As much as Theresa truly loved the role of big sister, it somehow seemed odd, even disassociated from who she was.

At Laci's birthday, the calm in the home seemed to crash. Dad, who'd been sober for a few months, suddenly began drinking very heavily. Mom seemed to cry often, for no clear and discernable reason. Claire and Jerry Jr. spent much more time needing Theresa, but Theresa needed someone too. She just didn't know who to turn to.

Then, at Thanksgiving, Laci seemed a little thicker in the middle. Laci had always been just a few pounds overweight but now seemed fat. Cindy and Jerry Meyers were unusually tense, even as Jerry drunkenly tried to carve the turkey and Cindy wanted the family to go around the table and declare what each child was thankful for, on this day of giving thanks.

Theresa could not breathe when Laci said she was thankful that her baby was healthy. Theresa stared, uncomprehending. Then she realized what was not in the room. Aunt Roselyn and Uncle Jack and Baba, Laci's Baba weren't there, crowding around the table, banishing Theresa and Michelle and the other kids to the kiddy table.

"And isn't that just fucking great?" Jerry Meyers snarled at Laci's declaration, flinging knife and fork away.

Jerry, you said you wouldn't," Cindy sobbed out, retrieving the knife and fork.

"And you said you had the little bitch on birth control," Jerry thundered and stormed out of the house.

Laci sobbed; she'd never heard her father refer to her as 'little bitch' before. Theresa wrapped her arms around her big sister, her rock, her friend and squeezed Laci tightly.

They heard Jerry's Mustang roar away at a high rate of speed. Then the only sounds were of Cindy and Laci and Clair and Jerry Jr. sobbing.

After clearing the table; no one felt like eating, Cindy retired to the back porch with a cup of coffee, Claire and Jerry Jr. went to watch television, and Laci called Baba and begged Baba to come get her. Theresa felt totally isolated as she sat at the dining room table, absently tracing the deep wood grain pattern with a well-polished fingernail.

Jerry Meyers totaled his Mustang. He miraculously walked away with just some bumps and bruises, but now had some serious legal issues. After Christmas, a Christmas where Theresa and Cindy tried to put forth a festive mood for the younger children, and for Aunt Roselyn and Uncle Jack and their brood, including Theresa's new cousin-in-law, a very beautiful and pregnant April Thompson, Jerry found some reason to storm out of the house.

He took Cindy's Toyota Avalon, even though his driver's license was suspended and drove away. With hugs and kisses, Aunt Roselyn and Uncle Jack gathered their children and left. Shortly afterward, Baba helped his pregnant wife put her coat on, then helped Laci into her coat.

"That, that's your baby," Theresa blurted out, making the connection. "Baba, that, Laci's, that's your baby."

Laci gave Theresa a sad little smile, even as Baba put a protective arm around Laci's shoulders. Laci just gave a soft nod to Theresa, then left with Baba and April.

Jerry lost control of Cindy's car; Myndee had received a few inches of snow that had defrosted, then frozen again, creating black ice. His legal troubles were proving quite expensive for the Meyers's household and Cindy had to borrow money from Aunt Roselyn and Uncle Jack to pay their bills.

In May, just before Theresa graduated from Roselawn Academy, April gave birth to Jewel Ann Thompson and two days later, Laci gave birth to Cynthia Roselyn Meyers. Not even a week after graduating, Theresa managed to land the job with Salon Cimo. She wasn't naive; Theresa knew her long blonde hair and pretty, large brown eyes and very short skirt was the main reason she'd beat out all the other applicants.

Even though Cindy was working as a receptionist at the local Young Insurance agency and somehow, Jerry managed to hang onto his job at Mickelwhite Deli and Meat Market, Theresa's income was greatly appreciated. Theresa tried not to be resentful; she was the child, not the adult. But at just eighteen years of age, she was having to pay bills, bills that her father had managed to accrue.

"Sissy?" Claire's voice roused Theresa from a fitful sleep.

"Yeah?" Theresa roused. "What you need, Sweetie face?"

"Sissy, I, I think I'm dying," Claire sobbed out. "I'm bleeding and I don't know why, and my stomach hurts and Sissy, you got make it stop. Please."

"Theresa ascertained that Clair had begun transformation from skinny little girl into a woman. She was slightly surprised; Claire was already fourteen years old. Theresa had assumed Claire had already started her menses a few years earlier.

Theresa did not wonder why Claire had come to her, rather than their mother or father. Cindy and Jerry were so tense, so agitated; a frightening situation called for a calming, soothing adult. Theresa didn't feel like an adult, but did her best to be the grown-up in this moment.

Theresa hugged the frightened girl tightly and congratulated Claire on her first step toward becoming a beautiful woman.

"If this is what being a woman means, then I don't want it," Claire cried.

Theresa helped Claire clean up, then taught Claire about feminine products. Cindy also kissed and hugged Claire and declared that this was truly a wonderful day. A phone call to Aunt Roselyn was made and Jack found himself watching his nephew and sons and his brother in law while all the women went to Blue Jay Diner for a celebratory breakfast.

Thanksgiving and Christmas were solemn celebrations in the Meyers's home. They prepared the traditional Thanksgiving feast; Mr. Mickelwhite had given his employees fresh twelve pound turkeys. Laci and her adorable baby made an appearance. Baba and April did not come in; saying they had other plans and commitments.

Christmas, the Meyers family put out their ten foot plastic tree, their six Christmas stockings with their names embroidered on them were tacked over the faux fireplace. Again, Theresa fought hard against being resentful; Claire and Jerry Jr. and Cynthia, Laci's baby were getting the lion's share of gifts. And much of Theresa's paychecks and her two hundred dollar Christmas bonus went toward these gifts.

"I'm sorry, baby," Cindy whispered, eyes red from both tears and exhaustion.

"I know, Momma," Theresa whispered, fighting against the tears that threatened to spill out. "It's just...I know."

In January, news of a new disease slowly pushed other news aside. At the salon, Stephanie announced her own pregnancy, and suddenly began to have violent mood swings. One moment, Stephanie was happy, even warm and affectionate. Sometimes, the beautiful brunette was a little TOO affectionate, rubbing Theresa's back, dangerously close to Theresa's compact buttocks. Or rubbing Theresa's shoulder or upper arm, fingers close to Theresa's breasts. The next moment, Stephanie was bitter, resentful, short tempered.

Everything came to a head in late March. Jerry stole the keys to Theresa's glossy black 2011 Ford Explorer and totaled it. This accident put him into Clarkston County Hospital.

Stephanie fired Theresa for being twenty minutes late; Theresa's old bicycle wasn't very quick transportation. Then the mayor of Myndee, Arkansas decided that none but the most essential of workers could go to work; this lock down was to stem the spread of this horrific disease that was sweeping through the nation like wildfire. Theresa's unemployment and Cindy's unemployment was barely enough to pay the most essential of bills. Cindy wiped at her red eyes and joked that Jerry had at least eliminated the need to pay automobile insurance.

"Uh huh, and gas and oil change and car washes," Theresa said.

Three days after being admitted to Clarkston County Hospital, Jerry passed away. Years of alcohol abuse, his diabetes, and the severe head wound he'd sustained made full recovery highly unlikely, but Jerry's sudden death hit his family very hard.

Roselyn and Jack Thompson paid for Jerry's funeral. At the graveside, Jack promised his favorite sister he would take care of her and her children.

"I'm your only sister, Jack," Cindy said, but hugged her brother, then her sister in law.

Theresa tried not to need anything. She had given up on wanting anything months earlier, when her father's drinking had returned, when his erratic, unpredictable behavior had begun.

The job market was dead. Thankfully, their unemployment continued to be deposited into their accounts. Cindy's normally beautiful face was sallow, her eyes dead. But she always forced a smile to her face when Theresa informed her that she'd transferred her unemployment earnings into the family account.

Jerry had taken out a life insurance policy, but that fifty thousand dollar payout was very quickly eaten up by medical bills and legal bills.

"God damn it, please," Theresa begged that night as she diligently used the family computer to search for work. "I'm sick of being the strong one. I'm sick of it. I know, I know I'm being a bit of a bitch here, but please."

Theresa couldn't remember the last time she'd been out with her friends. Theresa couldn't even remember the last time she'd spoken with her friends. Many had gone their separate ways right after they'd graduated from high school. When all the turmoil in her home had begun, the few that maintained any contact also faded away.

Theresa exited the employment web site; there were no new jobs posted. There had been no new jobs posted in over a week. Theresa thought for a moment, then went to the University of Myndee's web site. Finding the Blue Jay Bugler web site, she went to the classified section; perhaps they'd have some new job listings.

Hunter's Cabin, Cotton Blossoms, The Captain's Table and Sir Lancelot all had advertisements; dancers wanted. Sir Lancelot was asking for male dancers and Hunter's Cabin, Cotton Blossoms and The Captain's Table were looking for female dancers. Theresa wondered, if only essential businesses were allowed to be open, how these bars qualified as essential. How were dancers, people willing to take off their clothes considered 'essential workers?'

"Not that desperate yet," Theresa muttered to herself and scrolled down.

Pearl Painters was looking for painters, as well as people to do carpet installation. Apparently, the painting company had expanded to include flooring as well. Theresa had already put in two applications and had been turned down twice when she admitted she had no experience. How was she supposed to get experience if they wouldn't hire her?

Bored with the employment ads, Theresa furtively looked around. Cindy was in the kitchen, debating with herself about what to make for supper. Claire was working on her homework, using the laptop since it had an attached camera, and Jerry Jr. was scribbling in his coloring book. Baba had given the boy a coloring book of The Avengers and a box of 64 crayons.

Men Seeking Women had a few postings and Theresa rolled her eyes at the first six that appeared. She assumed that these young men, boys really, had posted their best pictures for the web site. Three looked like nerds, two looked like thugs and one looked bored with the whole idea. Clicking the 'Next' arrow, Theresa looked at the six profiles and photographs that popped up.

Again, four dorks and one thug greeted her. She was about to click on the 'X' at the top of the screen when the last ad and photograph grabbed her attention.

The man was a man; he wasn't a college boy. He had a strong face and curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. He wasn't pretty but was ruggedly handsome. His words captured Theresa's attention; he was a 'take charge' man, an Alpha personality and knew how to care for a woman. She didn't have to put on airs to please him. She didn't have to make any decisions, didn't need to be in control. That was his job.

Looking around again, Theresa saw that Cindy was busily preparing a gravy to go with whatever she had decided to make for dinner. Claire was still scribbling her homework, and Jerry was trying to decide what color a superhero's uniform should be.

Quickly doing a 'cut &paste' with her resume, Theresa selected a school picture and responded to the man's advertisement. Her heart was in her throat as she finally hit 'send' then shut down the computer. She then went into the kitchen and quietly helped Cindy with the dinner.

After supper, Theresa helped Claire do the dishes while Cindy bathed Jerry Jr. Quietly, Claire talked about her schoolwork; why History was important mystified her. Who cared about these dead people?

"For right now? You do," Theresa smiled; remembering she'd not much cared for History either. "But the sacrifices and actions of some of these people give us the freedoms we have today."

"Like the freedom to not care about them?" Claire questioned.

"And like the freedom to be a big old Butt head," Theresa shook her head, slapping Claire with the damp dishtowel.

Theresa again checked the employment sites, including the State of Arkansas job listings. Then with one more check of where Cindy was, and where Claire was, Theresa checked her email account to see if BDLa627 had responded.

He had. He disclosed that his real name was Barry Duhon, a recent transplant from DeGarde, Louisiana to Myndee, to manage the local PC Nation Data Center.

Theresa was slightly confused by some of his language; yes, Barry's email was written in English, but what was a Dominant and what was a...

"Ooooh!" Theresa gasped, realizing that Barry Duhon was into the BDSM lifestyle.

Barry Duhon was looking for a submissive, someone he could dominate, discipline, use to his heart's content. He was hoping that Theresa would be submissive, allow him to use her, defile her.

Theresa was about to type out a scathing reply to his forceful message. But, leaning forward to grab the mouse, Theresa's rock hard nipples dragged against the lip of the desk and she groaned out loud. Theresa realized that her panties were soaked as she imagined this handsome man forcing her to yield to his demands.

"Yes," Theresa hissed out, rubbing her thighs together.

They agreed to meet for coffee at the Blue Jay Diner the next afternoon; he had an early afternoon appointment with a potential client then would swing by to meet her. Theresa agreed, then shut down the desktop computer.

Alone in her bedroom, Theresa agonized over what to wear. What did one wear to meet with a Dominant? Going back downstairs, again, checking around, Theresa looked up clothing for submissive and dominant role-playing. Two web sites into her search, Theresa shook her head in disgust and again shut down the computer.

"Just dress like you would for a job interview," Theresa finally counseled herself.

Cindy was supportive when Theresa let her know she had a coffee date for that afternoon. Claire teased Theresa, so Jerry Jr. had to get in on the fun.

"Whatever, both of y'all shut up," Theresa said, already nervous enough.

"Shit, I'm losing weight," Theresa realized as she fastened the short skirt.

Bicycling to the Blue Jay Diner, Theresa wished she'd put a panty liner in her panties. She could feel the dampness in her crotch as the leather seat pressed against her crotch.

Ducking into the bathroom, Theresa stuffed helmet and bike shorts into her backpack. She then brushed her long blonde hair; wouldn't do to have helmet head when meeting Barry Duhon for the first time.

Stepping into the diner again, Theresa made her way to one of the booths that looked relatively clean.

The waitress was an attractive brunette with waist length brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her deep red lips were set off by her pale features.

Theresa did notice that the woman's breasts looked ready to spill out of the snug top and her legs looked sleek and muscular in her short skirt.

"Just coffee, please, um, two cups, I'm meeting someone here," Theresa squeaked out.

"Yeah, I'm here," a sneering Latino said, plopping down in the seat next to Theresa.

"Please get up; I am meeting someone," Theresa said, sliding away from the arrogant young man.

"Hey, hey, you already met me," he smirked and slid further into the booth, pinning Theresa against the low wall of the booth.

"She asked you to please get up," a handsome man in a black suit said, voice low.

Jacqueline Hebert swiveled her attention from the uncomfortable situation to the well-dressed stranger. His curly brown hair and deep brown eyes framed a very strong face and the black suit and starched white shirt did not conceal his muscles.

"I am not asking," Barry said, voice low and full of menace. "I'm telling you, get up, get out."

The arrogant youth could see the man's rippling muscles. He knew he was no match for the man and got to his feet.

"Hi," Barry smiled warmly at the beautiful blonde teenager. "I'm sorry if I kept you waiting long, my dear."

Jacqueline stared at the handsome man as he and the blonde stared across the table at one another. Then the sounds of Alan Hackett slamming the washed coffee mugs into the serving rack snapped Jacqueline out of her trance. Ned had hired Alan; they were both from Oakleaf, Texas, but even Ned was beginning to see that Alan was a mistake.

"Yes ma'am, you said two coffees," Jacqueline said and bustled to get the two mugs of coffee.

"Hi, I uh, you," Theresa stammered.

"When I was younger," Barry said slowly and evenly. "I had a horrible stuttering problem."

"You did?" Theresa goggled, unable to believe that this perfect specimen of a man had ever had any flaws.

"Kids used to make fun of me," Barry went on. "Called me Buh Buh Buh Barry."

"That's terrible!" Theresa said.

"Mm hmm," Barry agreed and nodded as Jacqueline put two mugs of coffee on the table, along with a small dish that held small containers of ice cold half and half creamers.

Theresa watched as Barry opened two containers of creamer and poured them into his mug. He took a spoon from the tightly wrapped silverware and stirred his coffee three times counter clockwise. This maneuver exposed his very heavy wristwatch and Theresa felt a shiver ripple through her.

"Then a beautiful young lady invited me to her Halloween Party," Barry said and watched with some amusement as Theresa fumbled to prepare her own cup of coffee. "It was mostly because she felt sorry for me, but what did I care? A beautiful cheerleader invited me to her party."

"Aw!" Theresa smiled and took a cautious sip of her coffee.

"Her twin sister? Was being a total bitch to me and everyone she felt was beneath her," Barry went on with his narration. "Which was pretty much everyone there that night."

"Hate people like that," Theresa said.

"Then we danced; when she found out I could dance, then she was a little more accepting of me. But only a little. We finally broke up because if she could not be number one in my life, then she would not be in my life at all. She was a bit of a bitch, even after we'd made love. Tell me, my dear," Barry said, hefting his mug of coffee. "Were you? Were you ever a bitch? To anyone you felt didn't quite measure up to your standards?"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers