Bit of a Bitch, Chaos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to let me touch myself," Theresa texted to Barry. 'Please.'

"Cooking a favorite dish of mine for supper tonight," Barry said into the telephone. Red beans and rice with andouille sausage. I'll pick you up at mm, six."

"Please," Theresa begged. "Let me..."

Theresa helped Claire, helped her mother watch after Jerry, even cleaned her room and Jerry's room. The clock dragged ever so slowly toward six o'clock.

"Bye," Theresa squealed, dashing out of the house when she heard Barry's car come to a stop.

Barry chuckled as Theresa scrambled into the car. She buckled her seat belt, then unzipped her shorts and sat with her legs spread wide.

"Please, Barry, please touch me," Theresa begged. "You don't know how hard it's been!"

Barry reached his fingers into the front of Theresa's panties, found her clitoris and expertly diddled her to a screaming orgasm. Theresa slumped forward and panted for a few minutes.

When she sat up again, Barry held out his fingers for her mouth. Theresa sucked his fingers clean of her essences, then kissed his hand reverently.

The dish was spicy and filling, especially with the thick wedge of corn bread that Barry served with the meal. Theresa managed, barely, to finish one plate, but Barry had two heaping plates and two thick wedges of corn bread.

The dinner completed, Barry silently pulled Theresa to stand behind her chair. Silently, he blindfolded her, then forced her to bend forward, the back of the chair against her belly. He eased her shorts and her panties down to her ankles, somewhat binding her legs closely together. Her wrists were bound to the front legs of her chair.

"Augh, oh Barry, I, I can't stand, oh," Theresa complained as soft strokes travelled up and down her drooling lips.

Augh, oh please, please Barry," Theresa whimpered as the soft, delicate strokes brushed over her clitoris, back and forth, back and forth.

"Oh, oh, oh God!" Theresa cried out, at the brink of orgasm.

"Ack, aaiieegh!" Theresa cried out in orgasm when an unknown object struck her clitoris very forcefully.

"I, oh please Barry, please don't," Theresa begged as the soft strokes began again.

Her second orgasm was only moments in coming. Just as she teetered on the brink of climax, again her clitoris received a forceful blow.

"Oh, oh, oh," Theresa panted as the soft strokes now traced around her anus.

The soft strokes tickled her anus, tickled the patch of skin between vulva and anus.

"Mmph!" Theresa shuddered as Barry's greased finger pressed against her tightly clenched anus.

"Oh, oh Barry!" Theresa shuddered as the greasy finger pressed into her rectum.

Barry fingered Theresa's rectum, twisting the finger around inside of her. Theresa panted and shuddered when Barry pulled the finger from her anus.

"Mmnng!" Theresa grunted as Barry jammed two fingers into her rectum.

"Aaiieegh!" Theresa screamed out as her clitoris received a sudden strike.

When her orgasm ceased, Theresa realized that Barry had rammed his cock into her bowels. She shuddered and moaned as he rammed himself fully into her, then roughly pulled himself nearly all of the way out of her.

"Oh dear God," Barry hissed and Theresa shook in pleasure as she felt him pumping his sperm into her guts.

Barry untied her hands and Theresa leapt out of her shorts and panties. She flung the blindfold off and scampered for his bathroom.

"Oh my God," Theresa whimpered as her guts cramped horribly.

"I hate Mondays," Barry said as he drove Theresa home.

"Aw, poor baby," Theresa teased, rubbing his face softly. "Mondays suck uh, because you have a job?"

"Be quiet," Barry said, "Or I'll put you over my knee."

"Oh God," Theresa shuddered, beautiful eyes squeezed tight.

"Hmm?" Barry asked.

"You, you haven't, oh God, I, you haven't put me over your knee yet," Theresa hissed, rubbing her legs together.

"Next time," Barry promised.

"I love you, Sweetheart," Theresa moaned, leaning against him.

*.*.*

Jacqueline Hebert smiled as Theresa entered the Blue Jay Diner. She indicated the empty diner with a wave of her hand; Theresa could sit anywhere she chose.

Theresa smiled and dashed into the bathroom to take off her bike shorts and helmet. The mask made breathing difficult; pedaling her bicycle from home to diner had nearly caused her to hyperventilate, trying to get air into her lungs.

"Two coffees," Theresa said, speaking up to be heard through the mask.

"Lemon pound cake, pecan pie with ice cream?" Jacqueline asked, her own voice muffled by the mask on her face.

"Please," Theresa smiled, reaching up to tug lightly at her gold choker.

She'd been putting on a few pounds. Barry and she ate out at least twice a week, and ate at Barry's house two or three times a week. Barry did not seem to care about carbohydrates or calories. Theresa decided she'd really have to start putting some effort into working out, put some effort into keeping the pounds and inches at bay.

Theresa smiled as she saw Barry's car pulling to the curb. Subconsciously, her hands went behind her back; thrusting her breasts outward and upward.

Barry put his mask on and got out of his car. He couldn't see through the tinted windows of the diner, but he did recognize Theresa's bicycle in the bike rack.

"Huh huh huh hi muh muh muh my d-d-d-dear," Barry said, sliding into the booth.

Theresa jerked slightly at the sound of Barry's stuttering. She peered into his eyes and saw panic in those handsome orbs. His panic brought on her own panic.

Barry reached into his pocket and brought out a pad and pen. Theresa tore her eyes from his eyes and looked at his hands.

"It's been one month today," Barry wrote out.

"Yes; one month today," Theresa smiled, cursing her damned mask for hiding her smile.

"Please don't say green tambourine," Barry wrote.

Theresa glanced up from the note into his eyes again. She wrinkled her face in confusion and shook her head no.

"Coffee, lemon pound cake, pecan pie, ice cream," Jacqueline said, mask muffling her voice.

"Promise?" Barry wrote.

"I promise," Theresa said, feeling horribly out of sorts.

One month. She'd had one month of no chaos, other when Barry ordered her not to touch herself, and even in those chaotic moments of desire and need, Theresa had found an inner strength and control.

And now, looking into his eyes, trying desperately to catch her breath, Theresa felt her world spinning, faster and faster, about to tilt over. She clasped her hands behind her back, trying to balance herself.

"Please marry me," Barry wrote.

Theresa gasped, hands flying to her face. She stared, unbelieving at Barry, stared into his desperate eyes.

"Yes," Theresa said, nodding frantically before slumping over, unconscious.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Theresa Meyers, Cindy Meyers, Claire Meyers, Jerry Sr. and Jerry Jr. are all characters in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series in the Incest/Taboo category.

Baba Thompson, Laci Meyers, April March, now April Thompson, Roselyn and Jack Thompson are also characters in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series.

Stephanie Cimo, Theresa's boss is a character first introduced in '1 Alliance Square' in the Group Sex category. The hair salon, Salon Cimo is introduced in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

The Blue Jay Diner waitress, Jacqueline Hebert is a character briefly mentioned in 'Five Trailers" Lot B' in the Romance category.

Alan Hackett, the incompetent dishwasher is a character first introduced in 'Lunches' in the Mature category.

Barry Duhon is a character introduced in the 'Oddball' series in the First Time category.

Tiffany Wertmuller and Morganza Smith are also characters introduced in the same 'Oddball' series. Morganza does not show up until 'Oddball 8' and even then, it is only one small blurb; she is not even named in that paragraph.

For those of you that are curious, the 'soft strokes' that Barry uses on Theresa's flesh are produced by an artist's brush. The bristles are very soft and do create such a delicious, erotic tension, especially when your partner cannot see the instrument of pleasure. The forceful strike against her sensitive flesh is achieved with a plastic spoon, bent back then released to strike against the flesh.

Don't try the plastic spoon trick on your partner or loved one; it hurts tremendously. Find someone else's partner or loved one instead.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.