All Comments on 'Bitch'

by wreckapom

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 12 years ago

oh my god what a great story , i want a Mike to treat me like that .x

southflasouthflaabout 12 years ago
Wow!

You sir, are the Ernest Hemminway of porn. Great story. I'm hard even after shooting my load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spectacular!

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good,

Wish I could find a Mike to train me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I want to be his fuck toy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story with a long leadup

I do think although you are into having your dick sucked you should open up his boy pussy. Make him a real little bitch.

Then invite some friends over to enjoy it! You can have the best of both; him sucking you off and your friends pounding his tight little pussy.

He'll be happy, you'll be happy and your friends will love it.

bobscnjbobscnjabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the way you convinced him and now control him. Love reading this type of story where a straight guy is seduced into sucking a cock. If you're ever in Central NJ and need a cocksucker to service you, look me up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic story

I wish I could find such a nice cock nearby me, so I could taste it all and be the cocksucking bitch like Tom is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome....

Every now and then we all want to be somebodies bitch or daddy.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
thanks to anonymous

I want to thank the Anonymous person how referred me to this story after reading my recent Serendipty post. What a great story, with long slow buildup and a pay off that did not disappoint. Well done.

todd_jamestodd_jamesabout 12 years ago
Makes me thirsty ...

I loved your story, as a curious guy I think it would be a lot easier to go down that path if I met a guy like Mike to push me into cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

very good story Ive enjoyed reading this and found it a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bravo

Wonderfully written, interesting characters and well devloped story. Thank you!

herb9930herb9930almost 12 years ago
Great story.

It took a long time to get to the sucking, and too bad Tom never got to talk to Jim before he did it. That would have been an interesting conversation.

subbiebradsubbiebradover 11 years ago
Loved it

Very hot story! I consider myself to be straight too, I have no desire whatsoever to kiss a guy, but I'll admit, I do get turned on by looking at a big hard cock and I have fantasized about being on my knees and sucking another mans cock and swallowing his hot cum ( but in my fantasies a sexy woman is watching and encouraging me) . Your story is one way I could see that happening.

freebeingfreebeingover 11 years ago
One of the BEST!!

And I've read so many.... Excellent!! Any more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is me(hopefully in the near future.

I am sixty year old and retired. I have been reading everything I can on being a beginning cock sucker. I think I would be suspect able to someone like mike. I wish I could find someone like mike to take me the rest of the way. I have an overwhelming desire to be a sub cock sucker!

CuriousLeCuriousLealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Makes me want to be a cocksucker and a cum slut.

I haven't done it yet but if I ever meet a guy like Mike, he won't have to ask twice.

loves2strokeloves2strokealmost 11 years ago
You got me convinced to

Well, I never considered myself to be gay, but I have eaten pussy after I fucked it so I relate. Makes me want to try to give a blow job just this way.

michael.beaty@rocketmail.com

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
Nicely done.

It's a shame that I didn't have someone like Mike to turn me onto sucking cock. I was in the same state of sexual torment as Tom, and had to find my own way out of it. I don't have anyone to service, and it's difficult trying to find a cock to suck. I need a Mike in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you got me so good!

i am married with children and grandchildren, but i was hard from beginning to end of the story imagining myself being seduced and turned into a cocksucker. man you do good work. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

I liked it because I have a friend who does the same thing for me that Tom does for Mike! But my buddies name is Mike....for real!

Mike has sucked me off since we were boys. Neither of us are gay, he just loves to suck my cock and drink my sperm. I have to admit, I don't remember the last time I jacked off, I have Mike to take care of me whenever I need him. From the very first time he actually got me drunk enough I'd let him suck me, I hadn't jacked off. I have my wife who until menopause hit her, was willingly available for me almost any time I wanted, she was as horny or hornier than me! But 'the change' hit her and she went from a racecar to a old man with a walker. She literally has, zero interest in sex now.

Mike sucked me all through high school after that first time. When he made me cum, in about 60 seconds flat, he loved the flavor. It was both our first times and he absolutely loved the taste of my sperm and let me know. I was embarrassed about what we did and tried to avoid it and him for a while until he stopped by my house. Then he told me not to be embarrassed, he enjoyed it and wanted to do it as much as I was interested. It took me a few beers, but I finally relented that second time and he sucked me from soft to hard, through orgasm and back to soft again. I hadn't cum in a week or more, I was so ashamed, so my load was enormous and figured it would gross him out. Nothing could have been further from the truth as he sucked and swallowed every drop he could get. That time he sucked me 3 times.

After that, he came to my house almost every single day. He made me promise not to jack off, he wanted all my sperm. And if I had a need to use my own hand, he wanted to be there so I could squirt it into his mouth! During summers he sucked me up to 5 or even 6 times per day, but loved to take a few days off to let my cum build back up. Then we both were married, had children and then grandchildren, but still he sucked me whenever he had an opportunity. My wife finally caught us once down in my shop and we had to tell her the whole story. After that, she made us do it in the house so she could watch while she used her vibrator.

Then her libido disappeared. She had no problem with Mike taking up the slack, which he was happy to do. Then Mikes wife was tragically killed and he was left alone. It was my wifes idea to have him move in with us, Mike didn't need that big house so we let him move in, telling everyone he could help us with our mortgage. But instead, he was my suck buddy! I still sleep with my wife, even screw her once a year or so, but usually when I get up, I walk into Mikes room and just stand by his bed. He'll roll over and suck me off and start his day with a mouthful of sperm, exactly the way he wants.

It was my wife's idea to make things a little kinkier. She started dictating what we should do and she would sometimes ask him to suck me while we ate breakfast, sometimes dinner. I would eat while I was feeding him! One time I was taking a dump and she asked him to go in and suck me off and he did! I pulled my cock up between my legs and as I strained to shit, my hard cock would still squirt out a little pee and he would drink it as I worked up to cum in his mouth. He absolutely loved! From then on, instead of our early morning suck and swallow, it became a dump and swallow. He loves the taste of my piss too and doesn't mind the smell of my poop, though he doesn't really enjoy it, but loves to see me strain and to hear the sounds.

Two things he does like now though, neither of us would have every believed it, he loves for me to piss in his mouth after I've dumped my load of sperm in his mouth. You know how we all have to pee a little after we cum, well, he will keep my cock in his mouth until I'm ready to go and I'm just to let it go whenever I'm ready. The other thing he likes is for me to wipe my ass after I've pooped, then turn around and he'll lick it clean afterward.

When he sucks me, like right this instant while I'm typing, he usually pulls his own cock out and jacks it but seldom lets himself cum. If he can't cum while I'm cumming, he'll hold back and try another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

I wish I could find a friend like Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
makes me jealous

I am a mostly straight guy but have had the good fortune to have done a few guys. Unfortunately, none have been controlling or dirty talking. One older guy that I did a few times liked me to lay on my back so he could lay on my face and fuck my mouth; and one time when he was done with me he led me to a 2nd bed room where he had a friend waiting and I sucked him off also. And I have a black friend who likes me kneeling in front of a mirror so we can both watch his cock going in and out of my mouth.

EvolvingManEvolvingManover 8 years ago
Pitch perfect

Very hot, very well paced. Love this one!

domseeker69domseeker69over 7 years ago
me too

You could have talked me into being your cock sucking cum eating bitch if I was the one in your story. Very hot an sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lots of us out here looking forward to sucking your cock or having you take our load

Put an ad in Craigslist or answer one - meet him at the corner of a busy street and take him home. It can be awkward at first but you both know why you are there so both get naked and do your thing.

Easiest thing in the world to arrange and you will soon be, or have, a regular cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BITCH

OMG, I was hard the whole time I was reading this story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two men beautifully relieving a tremendous stress💦

This was an excellent story showing how most every cock curious submissive straight married man craves would happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE

I'd checked the public toilet for contact numbers (none), then saw a thin weedy young lad use the trap, and found a number he had just put there. I took the details, he wanted to fuck anyones wife, and then removed his post. Later that day I sent him a text saying I knew who he was and he should meet me at an out of town toilet at 6 that evening. I sent several back up texts with pics of my cock both alone and with it being blown by someone, and fucking a mans arsehole. The final one just said BE THERE!!! I got there early just in case he had any funny ideas, but he turned up looking nervous and with no one else. I dragged him into the partly vandalised place, reeking of spunk and piss, and had him on his knees with my cock in his face "SUCK IT BITCH". I watched his face go through the phases. Flight, can't. Fight, no chance. Argue, "I'm not gay" my reply of "You will be after tonight cocksucker" was accompanied by a stinging, but not really hurting, slap across the face. "SUCK IT" I saw the surrender in his face and his mouth opened and he leant forward to take me into him. I took several pics of him blowing me on my phone so he would keep having to be here when I wanted. By the time I had cum down his throat several of the regulars were there to keep him busy until I was ready to fuck him. We fingered and lubricated his arsehole with spilt cum until I could get into him and start to ride what was now his pussy. He was our main faggot, and seemed to be liking the sex if not his position for most of that Spring, when the new batch of bored summer holiday lads were put into training, and we passed him on to a group of black guys in a nearby town. Young lads are the best anyway.

stories55stories55about 6 years ago
great story

good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I'm a married white male and I would love to be a submissive cum whore like Tom.

betabradbetabradover 5 years ago

This story really turns me on. I need a man like Mike to dominate me and turn me into the cocksucker I secretly want to be.

stacejostacejoalmost 4 years ago
Wow .......

Loved it Soo Hott....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

I wish I could run into someone like that - that would make me a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d love to have a nice cock to worship, I used to but he moved away...

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

My wife cut me off also, so I became my best friends bitch. Unfortunately he passed, now I’ll check

With other very very good friends. Liked the saying (eat the whole or eat the pole)

bltritebltriteover 2 years ago

Fantastic just fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would do this with the right married friend, willingly have him direct me to my knees undo his pants and have him push my face into his married cock that has been neglected by his wife. He would direct me to inhale his scent and enjoy his manly crotch scent and to lick his sweaty musky balls and lick behind his nuts as he lifts his hard cock up...It would not take much to talk me into trying this. This is a long time fantasy of mine. One day I want to be a cock sucking male friend with benefits...I don't think I would need reciprocation, but would want to jerk my hard cock while I was enjoying a friends solid hot hard manhood sliding between my lips and his low hanging cum filled hairy nuts swinging into my chin as he groans and leaks his precum into my mouth. Yes...guys we need married guys need to think about helping fulfill each others oral fantasies! This pussy eating starved oral inclined guy would gladly try oral with the right friend seeing how I don't get enough of my wife's fragrant and tasty pussy juices...a hot friends cum would be a great alternate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Iv'e had similar experiences in real life and mixed with some ass eating and pee drinking they are amazing experiences. U feel so de-humanised and cheap, as if u have no value and are just a living sex doll, i love that feeling.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesabout 2 years ago

Wow! My dick was hard throughout the whole story! I loved the build-up and imagined myself on my knees sucking Mike's cock while being treated like a whore and then eating every drop of his jizz. Loved this story! Five Stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love submitting to a cock and eating his cum msucking cock is no different then eating pussyake me suck and swallow. but maybe cleaner, i like sucking cock more than pussy.i am a gay cock slut but i'm not gay ill suck yours and you can fuck me tell me what to do. call me 313-720-4287. i suck cock.

bob

KRoyKRoyalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories. I yearn to be dominated like this. Awesome.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

I think most cock suckers and wanna be cock suckers want and need a real man like this to make us his bitch. The sad part is there doesn't seem to be many assertive, bossy type guys around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My fantasy for sure...wish there was more description of Mike's masculine scent and that Mike talked to him about Tom liking his sweaty balls and how he was going to use his sweaty underwear over his face after his next work out so Tom would smell his scent on his face the rest of the day. Makes me ooze precum thinking of being orally dominated like this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The abuse is disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

True story for me, I luv being on my knees often as needed, luv the taste and texture of cum, luv a weeks load or more, would luv a weeks load every day of the week ! Next cock please !

Yours in TN

CockStableCockStable6 months ago

Hot story, especially how he turned him so persistently

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous