Bitch

Story Info
The night that thing took me and my girlfriend.
11.6k words
4.17
16.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

WARNING! BLOOD AND NON-CONSENSUAL SEX!

**********

Death metal roared in the forest while I pounded Jo's cunt.

"Oh Xena ...!" she squealed over Dani Filth's throaty voice as I held her by the waist and pummeled her ass with my hips.

"Shut up and take my cock, bitch," I growled, slapping her butt with my open palm, thrusting my strap-on dick deep into her and watching her pale bottom ripple. Jo wasn't my girlfriend, just a friend that liked going on haunts with me through the woods.

"Oh yeah, fuck me deep," she moaned as I drove my pelvis forward and watched my slick, neon-pink dick slide between her labia. She wasn't a lesbian but she liked fucking girls, something her man wasn't too fond of.

"... The dawn discovered her there, beneath the cedar stare ...!" the small portable speaker howled over the slap of flesh.

I didn't mind being secretive about our affair. Harry, her boyfriend, was a total asshole and even though I'm bisexual I could never date an air-headed girl like Josephine Smalley.

The air was cool and my nipples stood firm atop my naked tits. Each gentle breeze that cut through the forest into our secluded little clearing would've chilled me to the bone if not for the heat of sex.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Jo cried out, her thighs straining as she put a hand between her legs to masturbate. "Ahhh ... oooh!" she moaned, supporting herself with one arm while I thrust into her juicy cunt.

"You gonna cum for me, or do I need to stick it in your arse to get your attention?" I panted, sweat running down the sides of my boobs as I dug my fingernails into her sides and watched pink silicone push her minora apart.

"Ahhh, mmmhmm, just a minute baby ... ohh fuck!" she groaned, her fingers moving rapidly between her thighs, her back turning red as her ass shook with every shove of my hips. "Ohhh I'm cumming baby ... I'm cumming ..." she shuddered, her whole body quivering as I stared at her butthole and listened to the music.

"... Her ghost in the fog ...!" the speaker screamed as Jo came on my dick.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh ...!" she croaked, pushing against me as I pushed my whole length into her. "Ahh ... shit!" she squeaked, swaying, taking my cock deep inside herself, her fingers forking around its girth as she stroked her slick pussy.

"Ahhaaahh ahh," she whimpered, slipping off my tip as she collapsed onto her knees in the grass clutching her wet sex. I watched her rock her hips and push her fingers inside herself as she whined in climax.

I looked out at the gently swaying trees and the setting sun, listening to Jo's moaning orgasm. Then I started loosening the strap-on around my hips.

Jo turned around just as it slid down my thighs and landed between my feet. I felt the autumn breeze chill my naked cunt as she crawled toward me, her light red hair hanging messily around her blushing face.

"Can I lick your pussy Xena?" she asked, petting my hips, her cheek pressed against the strip of dark hair atop my mons. I looked down at her and frowned at her request.

"Alright but only a little," I said, running my ebony fingers through her straight orange locks. She smiled and bit playfully at my pubic hair, running her nails along the outsides of my thighs.

"Make sure and save some of that hunger for our ritual later," I said as she buried her mouth in my crotch, her tongue reaching across the lips of my sex and sliding gently between them.

"Ooooh, baby," I sighed as she licked me, her nose pressing against my mons. I rocked my hips gracefully as she tickled my clit with the tip of her tongue, looking up at me with her pale blue eyes, freckled cheeks, and a happy smile on her face.

"Oooh," I cooed, feeling the sensitive nub start to stiffen against her warm wet tongue. She laughed softly as I moved my hips and clawed at her scalp, then I gasped as she surrounded my erect clitoris with her lips and sucked.

"Ahhh ... shit," I whispered, looking up at the darkening sky as she ate me out. "Oooh," I sighed, arching my back to let her lick the opening of my vagina. "Ohh, put that tongue inside my cunt you dirty slut," I said through clenched teeth, pulling her face against me.

I felt the wet appendage slide up my pussy and retreat as I rode Jo's mouth, gripping her by the hair and moaning as she pressed her lips tightly against my womanhood. I looked down and watched her go down on me with her eyes closed and her cheeks red, the tip of her nose rubbing against my clit.

"Alright, save some for the rest of my pussy," I sighed, rocking my hips and letting the flat of her tongue glide between my labia and over my erect clitoris. Her right hand moved around my thigh and up between my legs and I felt her finger tips slip between the curtains of my sex and push into me.

"Ooooooh," I shuddered as she fingered my cunt, her lips locked around my clit, sucking and tonguing it while humming softly. The song concluded and for a moment all I could hear was the gentle rustling of trees and Jo's voice as she kissed between my labia and drove her fingers up into me.

"Ahhh," I squeaked involuntarily, yanking her head away as my knees started to wobble. "Alright that's enough," I said, looking down at Jo's eager mouth and tongue, her lips shiny with my juices.

"Mmm, but I want your cum on my face," she begged, licking her lips while probing me deeply with her finger tips. I put both hands on Jo's face and shoved her backward. She fell ass first into the grass, laughing.

With our afternoon indulgence temporarily suspended we began gathering our tools for the hunt. The small speaker ceased its output abruptly as I touched one of the buttons on top of it.

"I don't know what we're gonna catch after blasting that. Probably scared away every animal for a mile in all directions," Jo teased as she dug through our bag.

"Hey, eat my asshole bitch," I said, grinning as I cut her off. Jo giggled, pulling the twelve-gauge out of a long duffel bag and popping open a small box of shells.

She showed me her pink tongue again, licking her upper lip, then winking suggestively. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Damn slut," I said. Jo laughed.

We went into the forest completely naked except for a backpack and our shotgun. Jo and I had a rule. Once we left the car, clothing was off limits.

I watched Jo hold the gun steady as she aimed at some point further downhill from where we were. Watching her focus, I was so tempted to spank her bare ass, but I stood calmly with my ear covers on, waiting for her to pull the trigger.

I heard a muffled pop and saw the gun recoil against Jo's body. I looked out in the direction she was aiming but still didn't see anything. A moment later she lowered the gun and slung it over her shoulder.

I followed her downhill toward the creek that babbled peacefully through the center of our little valley. She reached into the brush and lifted a brownish-grey rabbit carcass out of the leaves, a thin trickle of crimson dripping off of its foot as she held it up by its ears.

We got back to our tent just as the sun started to disappear from view completely. I watched Jo disassemble the small creature with her small skinning knife, scooping its entrails into a bowl and ripping it's skin away with her bare hands while I got the fire going.

Josephine is a fine woman to stare at. Her hourglass figure and medium sized breasts with large saucer sized areolas. She had the kind of tits that hung a little bit awkward when she stood up straight but made her look like a porn star when she was on her back.

I secretly thought that she was most beautiful when she was like this though. Blood covering her hands and wrists, her face emotionless as she manipulated the dead creature.

It was like watching one of those nature documentaries where a cheetah devours its prey. It was Jo in nature, a part of the wild, doing what the goddess made her to do.

We danced around the fire, our faces painted with animal blood, our breasts and thighs kissed by the heat.

I stared up at the full moon while Jo sang a prayer to Demeter. I didn't know if she found it in a book, heard it in a movie, or wrote it herself.

To be honest I didn't really care. I was in a state of profound happiness, watching Jo move her naked body around under the moonlit sky, her face staring back at me between rising embers.

"Please accept this offering as it is burnt to ashes and returned to your immortal womb," Jo said, raising the bowl of rabbit guts and reaching into it with her fingers.

"Liver, heart, stomach and intestines ..." she said, tossing each bit on the fire. Her offering sizzled and hissed amid the glowing logs while she pinched at the small slippery lumps of flesh in the bowl.

"Kidneys ..." she said, dropping each one into the flame, then pouring the rest of the bowl's contents into the dirt between her feet.

"Bitch, you sure you're doing this right?" I laughed.

"It's not about details Xee, it's about intent," she argued.

"Psshh, yeah right," I scoffed. "Man, I know how this shit works, you get one detail wrong and the next thing you know you've awakened the devil."

"Oh come on, this isn't Evil Dead this is real witchcraft Xena," she defended, her tone not entirely serious. I put my hands on my hips and bit my lip, taking her word for it.

We retreated to the tent a few minutes later and watched the flame die down while we huddled up inside and lit small fires of our own.

"She sure is beautiful," I said, placing my lips against the goddess's vagina, flicking my lighter and inhaling as the stuff in her mouth burned. We called her the goddess because she looked like one of those old fertility statues, laying on her back with her mouth open, breathing in flames and ash and birthing white smoke.

"Not her, I mean, but just ... you know, nature," I said, passing the goddess to Jo and wrapping my arms around her as she flicked the lighter. I heard the stuff crackle as Jo inhaled, the fire pit outside our tent already reduced to faintly glowing embers surrounded by darkness.

I ran my fingers through Jo's hair while my other hand drifted lower and lower, caressing her bare chest lightly as my fingertips moved between her breasts and across her naked stomach.

She exhaled a plume of smoke just as I felt the tangle of coarse hair between her legs, spreading my fingers through her bush and tugging at it gently. Her thighs parted as I reached further down, cupping my hand around her sex, her thick minora warm and moist against my palm.

She brought the goddess to her lips to take another hit as I groped through her fleshy curtains. I found the opening of her vagina and ran my finger along its wet seam, feeling her thighs quiver as I teased her with soft strokes.

Jo let out another breath of billowing white fog as I moved my fingers from side to side, working them in between her labia, then running them along the cleft of her cunt. She coughed once and then squirmed as my fingers rubbed around her clit.

I could feel her getting hard as I touched the flesh around it, my fingertips dipping low, spreading her curtains and gliding along the rim of her pussy.

"Mmnnnh ... ahhhh," she sighed as I gathered her moisture on my fingers and rubbed it over her stiffening clitoris. Jo arched her back and then rolled her hips forward and I felt my fingertips slide briefly inside her as I moved my hand across her womanhood.

Her heels slid across the tent floor as her knees folded slowly inward. She sat between my legs with my narrow bush pressed against her tailbone, her chest heaving as I caressed her drooling pussy.

I could see the last of our weed still glowing inside the goddess's mouth as she set it beside my leg.

"Mmmm," Josephine hummed as I curled two fingers up into her, her vagina muscles tightening around my digits as I reached deep. She laid her head back against my collar and gasped as I moved my fingertips along the opening of her cervix, feeling her cunt expand and contract around my knuckles.

I cupped her left breast with my other hand, squeezing her nipple while fingering her pussy.

"Mmm, ahhh ... ohhh Xena baby ..." she moaned, turning her head toward me and nuzzling my cheek while her juices squished between my fingers. "Ahhh ... oooh," she shivered, rocking her hips as I massaged the spongy roof of her vagina, her utterances arousing my wet cunt, my clit throbbing as my mons rode against her butt crack.

"Urrrhh," she groaned, twisting in my arms as I drew two digits along her sex and stroked the slippery flesh between her labia. I felt her clitoris swell between my fingertips as she writhed, curling her toes, her lips parted as she breathed gently against my face.

Her hand moved up and across my cheek while my fingers slid in and out of her.

"Ohhh, Xena ..." she said softly, her mouth moving like she had more to say, though no more words came out as she caressed the side of my head.

"Don't you dare say I love you," I thought as I gripped Jo by the cunt, moving my fingertips across the rough, slimy surface inside of her. Her vagina tightened as I pushed a third finger in, reaching deep.

Jo gasped and put a hand on my wrist, clamping her thighs together and arching her back so that my fingers slipped out of her. She squeezed my arm while I held her engorged clit, pinched between two digits, her nipple erect against my palm as I played with her breast.

She turned around slowly and pressed her lips to mine, letting my wet hand spread moisture across her ribs as her tongue slid into my mouth. Our mouths remained pressed together for a long moment and then she pulled away, sinking lower and lower, kissing me between my tits, my dark nipples standing erect beside her orange head.

She crawled backwards between my legs and laid on her stomach as I leaned back on my elbows to let her finish what she'd started earlier. Jo nibbled at my pubes and buried her nose in my narrow bush, breathing in my smell while I watched her.

When she put her lips to my pussy I rolled my eyes back and moaned. It was in that split second as my gaze flitted upward that I caught sight of the large shadow looming just outside our tent. My eyes darted back to it and I shrieked as the hulking figure moved into the candle-lit space.

"Ahhhhh!" Jo screamed as clawed hands snatched her by the knees and dragged her backwards away from me, thrashing and kicking.

With no more air in my lungs I froze in place, watching Josephine beat at the ground as she tried to flip herself on her back to face whatever had her. Light from the moon shone off a mane of thick animal hair and briefly revealed corded muscles along its massive humanoid arms.

"Aaaaah fuck, aaaah let me go!" she screeched as I recoiled further into the tent, away from her and the hairy black thing that was twice the size of any human. Then its head lurched forward. Canine jaws clamped around Jo's left arm and she screamed in pain, her fingers digging into the canvas floor.

The thing let go of her right leg and placed its oddly humanoid hand on Jo's shoulder, its nasty claws sinking into her flesh. Jo turned her head and saw the snarling wolf's head, illuminated by the light of the many candles.

"A werewolf?" I thought as I looked into its dark orbs, its other hand against Jo's back, holding her down as blood welled up where the points of its claws and teeth touched her skin. It's eyes flashed like an animal's, focusing on me and my surroundings while Jo whimpered and sobbed beneath it.

Then I saw its long, red, cock, extending from its groin and growing firm against Josephine's lower back. I shook my head from side to side, too scared to even breathe as it made subtle humping motions, rubbing the thick shaft of its engorged penis along Jo's naked butt crack.

Gazing into its reflective corneas I felt like I could sense its needs and basic motive. It was hungry and horny and it could take everything it wanted from us, right now.

"Ohh goddess help me ... heeeeelp!!!" Jo screamed causing it to bite down harder and let out a low growl. "Aaaahh!" she cried out, shutting her eyes in pain.

"Shhh!" I said, putting a finger to my lips. I didn't want to watch Jo get raped but I especially didn't want to see her get torn to bloody bits. "Let it ..." I said quietly, tears trailing down my face as I watched the creature. I saw its hardened cock move with its hairy hips, its tip drooling clear goo across Jo's spine, its shaft cradled by her butt cheeks.

I glanced around cautiously, afraid to look away for too long. It was between me and the only way out I realized and if I tried to escape it would be on me in an instant.

It drew its hips back so that its erect dick dropped behind the crest of Jo's ass and then pushed into her.

"Aaahhh," Jo moaned, squirming in place as it drove its cock deep. "Aaaahh, ohh goddess it's big!" she groaned through clenched teeth as it rocked its pelvis back and then forward. Her muscles tightened as the creature fucked her, slowly at first and then quicker, a low purring growl escaping from its maw with every thrust.

I watched it take her, dreading what would happen when it finished its business. I took in my surroundings again; two sleeping bags, an open book, the candles flickering, our pipe smouldering. The gun was still in its carrying case out by the fire pit, probably for the best, if this thing was smart, or had instincts like a dog, it would tear us up for sure after seeing a gun.

"Nnnhh, nnnnnhh ..." Jo complained as the thing pushed its cock into her from behind. "Ooooh, it hurts," she gasped, clawing at the ground as its furry groin pressed against her bare ass. "Aaah!" She cried out as it let out a low shuddering growl.

"Oooh, it's getting bigger," Jo whimpered, her nose scrunched up and her teeth showing as she took its long penis. "Urrrrrrhhaaah!" she moaned, trying to pull away as it shoved its pelvis against her hard.

"Ohh, fuck it hurts, ohh my pussy ..." she sighed, her eyes glossy with tears, her mouth open, ready to cry out as it drew back for another shove. "Uhhhhh," Jo moaned as it slid into her again, its hips encountering her butt with a rough smack.

There was a low rumble in the creature's chest as it remained still with its member thrust all the way up Jo's cunt.

"Uuuhh guuhh," Jo whined as it held her down, its tail waving, its groin against her bottom.

"Shit, if it's cumming already we're both screwed," I thought, my eyes wide as I cowered in the corner, recognizing immediate peril. I stood up slowly and moved along the side of the tent. Its gaze followed me.

I stopped moving as I came nearly within reach of its long muscular arms. I stood there quivering in terror as I tried to summon the courage to make a run for it. Then I saw Jo looking up at me from beneath the shuddering hairy monster and I knew I couldn't leave her.

"Aaah," she cried out as it's cock slipped out of her, simultaneously shooting a thick glob of cum that splashed between her shoulder blades and poured along her lower back.

The beast loosened its jaws and raised its head, freeing Jo's arm. Another spurt of liquidy jizz launched from the tip of its dick and landed in Jo's hair.

It looked at me, its white teeth showing between furled gums, thick seed oozing from the tip of its stiffened cock and dripping across Jo's ass. I knew what I had to do.

I stepped closer to the creature, kneeling and extending a hand carefully. My whole body trembled as I reached for it's dick.

"Xena ..." Jo whispered, "what are you doing?" she asked in a hushed tone. My fingers touched the slippery wet surface of its penis. Its snout turned toward me suddenly and I flinched, retracting my hand in fear.

I felt the urge to scream as its nose touched my face. I held it back and the result was a nasally whine that escaped slowly as it breathed warm air against my cheek. Hot pee ran down my leg as it sniffed my ear, pooling around my knees and soaking into my sleeping bag. I blushed from embarrassment as piss streamed down the inside of my thigh.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers