Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead Bella away, chuckling to myself about how little I knew back then. As we walk between the gravestones together I start thinking how I'm going to explain this encounter in my report.

They don't exactly encourage agents to go hunting supernaturals on their own. I flick the safety latch on my revolver and slip it into the holster inside my jacket.

"We were out having a good time on halloween night when they transformed and attacked us," I tell Bella.

"Huh?" She responds.

"I started shooting and you took off running, that's our story," I explain. "If the police question you they'll just assume whatever drugs you were on caused you to hallucinate the whole transformation bit, but to my people it'll line up perfectly."

"Should I tell them about you?" She asks after a long silence.

"Tell them everything up until the part where I pulled my gun out," I say. "You didn't talk to me about any of this stuff, not officially. If you do let it slip then I could get suspended and they might make your life difficult for a few days, but that's about all that will happen, so try not to stress about it, it'll make your story more convincing."

We walk in silence for a bit. I'm not sure if she notices me checking her out or not, but it's probably better if she doesn't. As much as I'd like to hook up with such a fine creature it wouldn't look great to my employers if I started banging the only other witness in a shooting.

"This is where we part ways," I say as we approach a bus stop together. She regards me with a tired look on her face, then nods and turns to leave. She stops and makes a noise like she just remembered something.

"Uhh, should I maybe ... get your number ... in case I have any questions?" She asks. I look her up and down, my gaze starting at her bare ankles, travelling up her slender knees to the bottom of her glittery silver dress and then further. My eyes linger a little bit on her exposed cleavage. I see her pretty face and she's blushing a little.

I smile as I reach into my back pocket for my phone.