Bitch

Story Info
Mom's bitchiness gets dealt with.
5.2k words
4.64
50k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,687 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

I'm a bitch. I don't know exactly when I became a bitch. I suppose it was sometime after the twins entered puberty that I decided that my life had peaked and all I had to look forward to was motherhood, obligations, and aging. I wasn't always so pessimistic but somewhere along the line I traded youthful enthusiasm for midlife fatalism. I found fault in everyone and everything around me and didn't hesitate to let them know how they had failed me.

The thing is that I have a loving husband. We have a wonderful marriage and there was a constant heat between us until the children got older. He tolerated my gradually increasing bitchiness with a stoic commitment to our marriage. In hindsight I must admit that the man was a saint. He stuck with me even though our marriage was completely one sided. He gave and I took, without thanks and usually with complaints.

I started out as a loving mother and didn't become a bitch to my children until their teenage years. My husband Bob then became the buffer between my bitchiness and our children while they gradually grew more distant from me. That in turn just made me bitchier.

The kids, Sara and Sam, are twins and are rapidly approaching their nineteenth birthday. They are attending college locally which I am sure chaps their collective asses to no end. I know that they wanted to attend an out of state college to get away from home and their bitchy mother. I, on the other hand, didn't see the sense in going in debt to finance an out of state education. Our local college offered the degrees that both were interested in, and they could live at home while attending. It was a smart move financially even though the kids were less than thrilled about it.

I was surprised even though I shouldn't have been when Bob finally got fed up and decided it was time for an attitude change on my part. We were sitting in front of the television. I had taken control of the remote as was usual. I'm not sure exactly when it happened but I was the one who controlled the remote. I think my constant bitching about channel changing and the shows that were selected eventually got the best of my family. As a result, I was the one who always had the remote. We watched what I wanted without fail. If the kids wanted to watch something else, they were welcome to go to a friend's house. Bob just quietly watched whatever I selected.

I had sat down in my recliner when my husband turned to me, "I want to watch a documentary tonight. It's about people who do the same work I do."

Of course, my bitchiness kicked in immediately. The funny thing is I really didn't care what we watched on that particular evening. There wasn't a show I felt invested in, and the documentary sounded interesting. I was being bitchy just to be bitchy, "No, I am not watching some boring-ass documentary about your work."

Bob didn't say a word. He just stood and walked over to my recliner, "Get up."

"Fuck off! I'm not getting up. What the hell is a matter with you anyway?"

Bob reached down and grabbed the remote from my hand. I was livid! "You give that back right now mister!"

He threw the remote onto the couch and stared down at me. The glare he sent my way should have warned me, but I was used to my bitchy ways and wasn't about to back off, "What the hell is a matter with you? Have you lost your fucking mind?"

He reached down and grabbed my wrists. The next thing I knew I was being yanked to my feet. He spun me around until my back was to him and he growled in my ear, "Get your ass to the bedroom right now!"

"Fuck you buddy! I'm not going anywhere!"

He didn't say a word. The next thing I knew I was picked up and tossed over his shoulder. My fists pounded his back as he carried me to the bedroom. He tossed me on the bed and looked at me coldly, "Get your ass out of those clothes now or I will tear them off you."

The look in his eyes was starting to scare me but I didn't back off, "Go fuck yourself!"

He grabbed my ankles and yanked me to the edge of the bed. He reached down and grabbed the neck of my blouse. Before I could react or say another word, he ripped it! The buttons flew as he pulled me up by the ripped blouse. He peeled it off me and grabbed my bra. He pulled it up and off my tits before unhooking it from the front. His hands pinched both of my nipples hard, and I squealed in pain.

He glared down at me, "Don't make me take your pants off. You won't like what happens."

At this point my bitchiness wasn't enough to overcome his fury. I knew instinctively that I wasn't going to win this with attitude. I also realized something about this was pushing my buttons. Bob had never been domineering with me. He was my gentle and tolerant husband, the one who always offset my bad attitude with kindness. I had never seen this side of him, and it was exciting. My nipples were hard, and chills ran down my arms.

He started forward and I scrambled to get my pants down. I looked up at him expectantly. I could see the anger in his eyes unchanged, "Underwear too. Now!"

I bit my lip as I pulled my panties off and dropped my bra to the floor. Bob sat down on the bed, "Get your ass over here. I want you laying across my knees."

I hesitated and he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me across his legs and held me in place with a hand on my back, "I am sick and tired of your bitchy attitude. That is going to change starting tonight." With that said he smacked my ass hard. It stung like crazy, and I tried to get up. He held me down and gave me another swat, "You had better not move again or I will spank your ass until you can't walk for a week."

I quietened down and lay on his legs. I was so angry I was quivering. I was also feeling something else. Something I wasn't sure I wanted to admit to myself. He gave me another smack and I continued to quiver but somehow, I wasn't as angry. By the time he had smacked my ass for the tenth time I was no longer angry. Holy shit! I realized I was turned on by this!

His hands pushed my legs apart then 'Smack' against my pussy. I felt like I jumped three feet in the air! Another lighter smack against my pussy followed by his fingers pulling my labia apart. One touch of his finger between my labia told him all he needed to know. I was soaked and he knew this was turning me on. He gave my pussy another little smack then shoved me onto the bed, "Lay there on your stomach and don't move."

I laid on my stomach with my red ass at the edge of the bed and my legs hanging off. If my eyes had been opened, I would have been looking at the drapes on the window. The rustling sounds behind me led me to believe that my husband was taking off his clothes. I laid there quivering, no longer with anger but with arousal. I felt totally submissive, and I was loving it.

I felt his hands grab my ass and spread my cheeks. He spat on my ass and used his thumbs to rub it on my asshole, "What the fuck are you doing mister?"

"I'm going to stick my thumb in a bitch's ass while I fuck her."

I tried to squeeze my ass shut. The slap of his hand on my ass changed that plan in a heartbeat. We had never done anything anal, and I was very apprehensive. He didn't hesitate. His thumb pressed against my sphincter and pushed inward. Soon his entire thumb was in my ass. With his other hand he positioned his cock at my entrance. The head entered me, and he slammed home. The orgasm that overcame me took my breath away.

He began slamming his meat into me while his thumb moved in time. He had to know from the moans and gurgling coming from my mouth that I was loving every second of it. He slapped my ass over and over as he fucked me hard. I don't know if I came multiple times or just one endless time. I was in a dream like state when he pulled his cock from my pussy and his thumb from my ass. He pulled me off the bed and onto my knees. His cock pressed against my lips. I wanted to suck him desperately, but I pretended like I didn't. My lips were pressed closed. He slapped my tit, "Open your mouth bitch and suck my cock."

I opened my mouth, and he crammed his cock in until I choked on it. He began fucking my face. Each inward stroke choking me until I finally relaxed into the blowjob. Within moments he was shooting his load down my throat. I have never seen him cum so much and I never swallow. I did now and I loved it. When he was drained, he pulled his cock from my mouth, "Clean it with your tongue until I tell you to stop." I did until he said the word.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed my hard, the taste of his cum still strong in my mouth. My knees went weak. I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my body hard against him. His hand lightly slapped my ass as the kiss ended. He looked deep into my eyes, "I love you woman but from now on when you act bitchy expect to be punished. Do you understand?"

I gave him the only response I could, "Yes sir."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sara and Sam snuck away from their parent's bedroom door. They held their hands over their mouths to keep from laughing out loud. They had just witnessed the hottest thing either of them had ever seen. They went to Sara's room, both trembling with excitement. Sara being the boldest of the two was first to speak, "Oh my God! That was so hot!"

Sam's response was within milliseconds of his sister, "Dad really put it to the bitch, didn't he?"

Sara smirked, "Hell yes! And that gives me an idea."

Sam was used to his precocious sister getting them in trouble, and it was with a bit of apprehension that he asked, "Like what?"

Sara and Sam had a unique sibling relationship. Sam had found his sister irresistible from the time he had hit puberty. Sara knew this and loved to tease him. She had never admitted it to him, and probably never would, but she thought her brother was the sexiest man she knew. Her on and off again boyfriends never knew that she often pictured her brother's face when in the throes of lust with one of them.

Sara still had the smirk on her face as she approached her brother, "First things first." She reached out quickly and grabbed her brother's hard cock through his pants, "I see you liked watching the bitch get fucked. Would you fuck her?"

Sam stifled a groan as his sister squeezed his cock, "If she wasn't such a bitch I would do her in a heartbeat."

"Brother, you are a sick man wanting to fuck your own mother."

"Oh, come on sis! Don't tell me you wouldn't do dad if you had the chance."

Sara grinned, "That's different. Older men are hot, even if the older man happens to be my dad."

Sam grinned back, "Older women are hot too and mom doesn't look anywhere near her age, except when she is being a bitch."

"You mean when she is awake?"

"All right. I admit it is rare but when she isn't in one of her moods, she is very attractive. She has a nice body and I love her tits. They look like they are just a little smaller than yours."

Sara's smile left her face. She looked into her brother's eyes, "Do you think mine are too big?"

Sam looked seriously at his sister, "Yours are perfect. At least what I have seen of them."

Sara's hand squeezed her brother's cock through his pants, and she smiled again, "Well if my plan works out you may get to see them.

"But first I need to get a few things. Once I do, it's on!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Saturday two weeks later Bob was off playing golf. Sara and Sam were parked on the couch watching television when Joanna walked into the room and sat down in her recliner, "Give me the remote and go clean your rooms."

Sara spoke first, "We want to finish watching the game mom!"

"You heard me young lady. Now get your collective asses in gear and clean your rooms."

Sara stormed out of the room followed at a slower pace by her brother. Sara paused at her room and grabbing her brother's hand pulled him into her room. No sooner had her door closed then she turned to her brother, "OK, this is it. It's time to set her straight just like we planned."

Sam was apprehensive, "Are you sure? This could backfire horribly."

The stern look on Sara's face reflected her commitment, "What's the worst she can do? Dad won't let her kick us out of the house. Fuck that bitch, literally!"

Sam nodded, "OK. I'll distract her and you take care of your part."

The two teens quietly moved down the hallway. Sam moved in front of his mother while Sara slipped up behind her as she sat in the recliner. Joanna looked up at her son as he stood in front of her blocking the television, "What the hell are you doing. I told gaaack!"

Sara slipped the ball gag in her mother's open mouth and quickly buckled the harness in back. Sam moved forward and grabbed her arm, placing one of the handcuffs on her wrist. He quickly grabbed the other arm and secured the other. Sara slid a leather collar around her mother's neck and buckled it. She attached a six-foot lead to it and walked around in front of her mother, "Ok, you want to be a bitch? We are going to treat you like a bitch. Now, heel!" Sara yanked on the leash pulling her mother's head forward.

Sam pulled his mother to her feet and Sara pulled on the leash forcing Joanna to stumble forward. Sara continued pulling, not allowing Joanna the opportunity to resist as she led her down the hall. They led their mother into her bedroom and Sam pushed his mother onto the bed face down.

Sara grabbed the scissors she had placed on the nightstand earlier. Sam held Joanna down while his sister cut her mother's blouse from the hem to through the collar, then across each sleeve. Once that task was completed, she released the catch on her mother's bra and cut the two straps. Quickly rolling her over Sam pulled her handcuffed arms up to the head of the bed. He squatted on his mother holding her down as he released the cuffs and tied his mother's wrists to the headboard. He then yanked her blouse and bra away revealing her tits.

Sam slid down her body and held her legs while Sara unbuttoned her mother's shorts and unzipped them. Joanna squirmed to no avail as Sara stripped her shorts and mom panties down to her feet. Sam grabbed her leg and held it while Sara slid the shorts and underwear off. She than tied the leg to the footboard of the bed. The siblings backed off long enough the catch their breath while Joanna kicked with her remaining free leg a look of total shock in her eyes.

The twins looked at each other with excitement and not a little lust. Sara stepped forward and looked down at her mother, "You have been a bitch for years now and we are going to put a stop to it as of this moment. We are not letting you up until you have been punished for your behavior.

Sam walked around the bed and quickly grabbed his mother's free leg. He used it to roll her over on her side before delivering a resounding slap on her ass. Joanna yelled around the ball gag in her mouth. Sam gave her another slap on the ass. Sara got on the bed and straddled her mother's legs. Sam gave her some room and Sara delivered another slap to her mother's ass. The twins took turns until ten slaps were delivered and Joanna's ass was glowing red.

Sara raised up and Sam pulled his mother's leg back until she was again on her back. Joanna's chest heaved as her children manipulated her. Sam grabbed her leg behind her knee and pulled it wide, exposing her pussy. Sara put her hand on her mother's crotch and began to play with her pussy, "Oh my god! She's wet already Sam!"

Joanna's face was beet red with lust and embarrassment. Her own children were molesting her, and she was outraged and aroused in equal measure. Sara continued to manipulate her mother's pussy, gradually inserting a finger into the wet pussy and playing her thumb over her mother's clit. Joanna unconsciously began to move her hips in time with her daughter's manipulations.

Sara pulled her finger from her mother's pussy. She straddled her mother's leg and used her hand to slap Joanna's pussy. Joanna jerked in response and Sara slapped it again. Sam had been busy while his sister service her mother. He now stood naked, his hard cock sticking straight out and angry. He got on the bed behind his sister, and she moved out of the way. She grabbed her mother's free leg and kept it pulled apart as Sam lowered his head to his mother's crotch.

Sara slapped her mother's tit as Sam's tongue slid up her labia and flicked her clit. Joanna was no longer outraged. She was completely aroused as her son licked her pussy. Sam continued to lick and finger his mother's pussy as her arousal built and she approached climax. Her body stiffened and she was on the edge of climax when Sam abruptly stopped his ministrations. She groaned around the ball gag and Sara slapped her other tit.

Sam began licking his mother again. She splayed her free leg out and he no longer needed to hold it. Sara stood and undressed. She climbed back on the bed and took her mother's breast in her mouth. Joanna's nipples were fully erect, and Sara bit each one causing her mother to jump. Sam pulled his head back before Joanna could orgasm.

Sara moved up the bed and straddled her mother's shoulders. She reached behind her mother's head and unbuckled the ball gag. As soon as the ball gag was removed Joanna started talking, "You better untie me right now! You are in so much trouble!"

Sara slid up and put her pussy on her mother's mouth, "Shut up and lick bitch!" Much to Sara's surprise her mother tentatively licked her pussy. Sam began to eat his mother's pussy again. Her moans as she again built toward orgasm sent a wonderful vibration through Sara's clit. She reached back and pinched her mother's nipple hard, and Sam had to pull his head back yet again to keep his mother from cumming.

Sara moved back from her mother's face she turned like she was going to sixty-nine her mother and Sam moved to the top of the bed. His balls hung above his mother's mouth as he slid his cock into his sister for the first time. He couldn't believe the tightness of her pussy as his cock slid slowly in and out. Sara began to play with her mother's pussy, "You like that bitch? You like watching Sam fuck me?" She slapped her mother's pussy then leaned down and licked her way up and down her mother's labia, "You want to come bitch? Hmm? Maybe if you weren't such a bitch, we would let you cum."

Joanna tried to talk but her son's balls were slapping against her lips. Sam regretfully pulled out of his sister and moved off the bed. Sara moved off her mother and turned to look at her, "You got something to say bitch?"

Joanna was overwhelmed with need, "I'm sorry for being a bitch."

Sara smirked, "I don't believe you. Sam, you know what to do."

Sam climbed back onto the bed and between his mother's legs. He took his cock in hand and began to rub it up and down his mother's pussy. Every few rubs he would put the head at her entrance and push a little. Joanna thrust her hips trying to get him inside, but he kept moving away.

"Please, please! I am so sorry for being such a bitch. Please! I can't take anymore!"

Sara grinned, "What do you want bitch?"

"I want Sam's cock. Please give it to me."

Sara put on a look of doubt, "I don't know if we can do that. How do I know you won't still be a bitch?"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,687 Followers
12