Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise. Please!"

Sara grinned, "OK. Fuck her Sam."

Sam sank his cock deep into his mother. As he began sliding in and out of his desperate mother Sara again straddled her face. This time Joanna went after her daughter's pussy with gusto. The sounds of sex filled the room. Soon Sam was pounding his cock deep into his mother and her orgasmic scream against Sara's clit sent her into her own orgasm. Sara managed to pull herself off her mother's face as Sam pulled his cock from his mother's now well satisfied pussy. He moved up the bed and his mother opened her mouth in anticipation of his cum filled cock. He slid his cock deep into her mouth and she began to suck as his cum exploded down her throat.

Sam fell onto the bed next to his mother. Sara languidly reached up and untied her mother's hand. A few minutes later Sam untied her other hand and her foot. Sara kissed her mother hard on the mouth and Joanna returned the kiss with ardor. When they separated Sara looked down at her mother, "Are you going to be nice from now on?"

Joanna smiled up at her daughter, "Most of the time. I may not be able to help being bitchy once in a while. I guess you both will have to make sure I behave."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was in a state of shock over the next few days after my children molested me. I was having trouble accepting how much I enjoyed it. Sara hung the collar and leash on the hook next to the back door as a reminder. I looked at it often and every time that I did, I got chills.

Over the years as my bitchiness had increased, my sex life had fallen off to non-existent. Who wants to have sex with a bitch anyway? You must be pretty desperate to want to fuck someone who is constantly on your ass. I hadn't realized how much I missed sex.

Then suddenly twice during the last week I had the best sex of my life. My attitude had changed dramatically in that short time. I felt like singing as I walked around the house. It had been years since I was this happy. I resolved to be a better mother and wife, most of the time. I also resolved to be bitchy on occasion because it led to so much fun. I hadn't told Bob about the twins molesting me. I wasn't sure how he would take it.

One evening later in the week I decided to test my limits. After dinner I sat down in the recliner, remote in hand, and waited for Bob and the twins. They had barely got situated on the couch when I started in on them, "Sara, Sam why are you sitting in front of the television? Get your asses in your rooms and study or something!" Sara stood up and left the room while Sam pretended that he didn't hear me.

Bob just shook his head, so I gave him my best bitchy look, "What the fuck are you looking at? I bet there is something you could do around here besides sitting there like an ass!"

Bob stood up and a strange look came over his face. In that moment I felt the collar going around my neck. Sara buckled it and gave the leash a jerk, "Get up bitch. It's time for some more training."

She looked over at her father, "Are you coming daddy? We could use the help." With that she yanked on the leash and pulled me toward the bedroom. Sam was already in the lead. When we got to the bedroom Sara shoved me down on the bed and began pulling off my clothes. As soon as she had me naked Sam tied both my hands to one bed post. Their father just stood in the doorway and watched with a smirk on his face.

"Are you going to let these brats do this to me?"

He outright laughed, "Let them? I'm going to help them."

"Then you better get naked daddy." Sara said as she began to disrobe. Bob watched in fascination as his daughter stripped. He also began taking off his own clothes. Soon everyone in the room was naked and I wondered what was going to happen next.

It didn't take long to find out. Sam forced me over on my stomach and smacked my ass. Then Sara smacked the other cheek. Soon after that Bob smacked me. They took turns spanking me until my ass was bright red. Then Sam and Bob pulled my legs apart while Sara delivered slaps to my pussy. I was on fire with lust by this point. A fact the Sara was quick to point out to her father and brother by sticking two fingers in me, pulling them out, and displaying how wet they were. Sara rolled me onto my back and plunged her head between my legs. God! My daughter could really eat pussy! She got me on the verge of orgasm, then suddenly pulled away.

She looked up at her father's very hard cock, slid off the bed and got on her knees in front of him. She made a big show of slowly sucking his cock while I watched from the bed. Sam came over and stuck his cock in my face. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. My mouth dropped open and he plunged his cock into it. I sucked my son's cock greedily until he pulled it away, "No mom. You want it too much. I think you need to lay there and watch for a while."

Sam walked over and stood next to his father and Sara began taking turns sucking their cocks. I was so aroused I wanted to scream. Sara sloppily sucked her father and brother's cocks then turned toward me and winked, "Daddy would you please fuck my pussy?"

His grin made his answer obvious. Who knew that he lusted after his own daughter? She came over to the bed and moved between my legs. She raised her ass toward her father, and he got the hint right away. He approached her as she looked up at me. I could tell the moment his cock started sliding into her by the look on her face. She also let me know, "Oh god mom! It feels so good!"

Her mouth again found my sex and she licked me eagerly as her father pumped his cock into her. I knew it would be a matter of seconds before I came. The little bitch knew it too and stopped licking me right when I was peaking, "Fuck! You little brat! Godammit!"

She just grinned up at me, "Now mother that is no way to get want you want. I'm afraid you just got some more time out."

I couldn't do anything but groan. That's when she started lightly slapping my pussy. My clit was so sensitive by this point that each slap sent a shock through my body. Sam approached the bed again and stuck his cock in my mouth. He pumped hard and choked me with his beautiful cock. I wanted his cum so bad.

Sara must have said something to her father because he backed away and she stood up. Sam pulled his cock from my mouth. Sara untied my hands from the bed but left them tied together. She pulled on the leash, and I sat up while Sam laid down on his back next to me. Sara pulled on the leash, "Climb on top of Sam."

I did as she ordered and soon felt the head of Sam's cock at my entrance. It was such delicious joy to slide down his hard cock. I don't know that I have ever felt such a wonderful fullness. I felt the bed moving and suddenly I felt my husband's cock slapping against my ass. Sara must have found my lube because cold liquid poured down the crack of my ass. The next thing I knew my husband's slippery cock was entering my ass.

I didn't do anal sex, but I didn't argue. I needed to orgasm so bad that I wasn't about to complain and have my son's cock taken away. Soon enough the two cocks in me developed a rhythm and I started orgasming. I was delirious with the joy of it. I lost my mind for a while, and I have no idea how long they fucked me. All I know is that it was amazing, and I sincerely hope to be punished like that again.

I felt my husband pull his cock from my ass after some unknown time. My hair was pulled back and my mouth fell open as my husband shot his load directly into my mouth. He missed with some, and it hit my face. Sara proceeded to lick it off. Through it all I was grinding my pussy on my son's pelvis. His cock sending thrills through me. I felt him begin to swell even bigger and the warm spurts of his cum shooting against my cervix. The last thing I remembered was falling forward and my head hitting his chest.

I woke up untied and still on the bed with my family looking down at me. I smiled up at them, "I love you all so much." My husband leaned over and kissed my cheek, "We love you too. Now, are you going to behave and not be such a bitch?"

"Hell no!"

12