Bitch Anatomy 101 Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim is subjected to an off-campus anal/oral exam.
4.1k words
4.75
5.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary procured some drinks and Tim sipped his as he continued to sit in stunned silence. Eventually, he figured he should do something other than...gawk at Gary's dick.

"Like....what the fuck...how did you know it was me?"

"Easy. I saw you milling around the building and knew you weren't enrolled. I wondered what exactly you were doing, but lucky for me, I noticed that cute little birthmark on the ass of our volunteer. Knew it couldn't be a coincidence. "

Tim took a long swig, his mind racing.

"So...you remembered my ass from senior year in the locker room?" He asked, incredulously.

"Hell yeah. I used to perv out looking at it. Would have to hang back and rub one out many times. Surprised you never noticed. "

Tim's jaw dropped as he struggled with feelings of flattery and disgust.

"So, you're gay?"

"Naaaah. Listen, I fucking love sex. Even back then, it was easy for me to get girls. But seeing your girly tight ass awakened a hunger in me. It seemed like a challenge. The thought of taking a straight dude and just getting in his head, get him questioning his straightness, and then convincing him to take me in their mouth and ass. Nothing beats it."

Tim gulped, keeping a cautious eye on Gary's cock and feeling his own beef up.

"So...you've done that?"

"Six dudes now. First guy...was the summer after we graduated. This 22 year old guy in the gym shower, could not keep his eyes off my junk. Over time, I started fucking with him. I made sure I was always there when he was. I'd make sure to get the shower head closest to him. Finally, people would leave and I'd make a big show of soaping up my dick, knowing he was staring. You know, if was like I could feel his...bitch factor...or whatever radiating from him. "

Gary took a swig of his drink and continued.

"So, I made sure no one was coming and I walked over, grabbed his hand, and wrapped it around my shaft. He looked at me with shock, his little dick rock hard in excitement. I let him stroke me for a few and then told him to meet me in the parking lot. First thing he tells me is that his girlfriend is out of town. Ten minutes later, he's gagging on my cock while I sit on his couch.  Imagine! He has four years on me and he's treating me like a god. A week later, I fucked him hard on the bed he sleeps with her in. Fucking unreal. Even got him to dress in her clothes. There was literally nothing he wouldn't do after that."

Gary beamed with pride and sexual dominance as he told the story.

"Anyway, definitely getting the same vibes from you" Gary added as he pulled Tim's hand onto his cock.

"Gary, I...I dunno about this." Tim meekly protested despite being totality in awe.

Gary had removed his hand and Tim nevertheless continued to grip and squeeze the cock. Gary wasn't going to force it now. He wanted Tim to give himself over and knew he would.

He slid in closer to Tim and put his hand on Tim's ass, slightly squeezing it. With his other hand, he casted some video to the TV. First up was Tim being fingered with the vids Tim filmed himself following. Tim thoughtlessly picked up the pace on stroking Gary while the video played.

Gary slid his hand down the back of Tim's pants and quickly found Tim's still lubed hole. He slid a finger in easily and started fingering him slowly.

"Unnnngh...mmph" Tim couldn't help himself. He knew he could stop and leave at any time, but it felt so good.

"Let's get these pants off, baby. I'll make you feel good" Gary whispered into Tim's ear.

Tim didn't want to voice his approval, but nevertheless lifted his hips as Gary pulled his pants and boxers down.

"Nice, Tim. That's it." He whispered as he put Tim's head in his lap and put two fingers in his hole.

Tim was now face to face with Gary's monster cock in all its glory. He kept stroking slowly as he stifled his moans as Gary found his button and applied more pressure.

Gary kept it going for about five minutes before he sensed it was time for the next step. He pointed the tip of his cock at Tim's mouth, went ham on his prostate, and slid his cockhead into Tim's mouth when he moaned.  He kept the finger fucking on full blast while Tim tentatively froze up.

Tim was in pleasure heaven. He wasn't an idiot. He knew Gary wanted a blowjob. Part of Tim wanted to give him one, but he wasn't going to make the first move. He sighed in horny desperation...paused...and started licking and sucking.

"That's it, baby. Flick your tongue around the head...mmm..yeah, just like that, baby."

Tim felt his cock become fully erect. He was out of his mind with horniness and liked the praise. He liked that he was doing a good job. Even more, he liked Gary's fingers inside of him.

Gary let Tim suck away. Tim wasn't good at it all yet, but Gary knew that would come later. Besides, Tim's mouth wasn't the real prize. He accelerated the fingering, going deep as possible and moving in and out quickly. He could feel Tim's breath rate increase as he moaned into Gary's cock.

He pulled Tim's head off his rod and got on the ground with him. He bent Tim over so his torso was on the couch and his ass was facing Gary's cock. Knowing this was a big moment in turning a dude, he lightly caressed Tim's body to calm him.

"You're so fucking sexy, Tim. I mean, your ass. I've wanted it for so long." He moaned as he spread and massaged Tim's cheeks.

"I...I dunno...Gary.....its too big...I don't know if it will work...it's.."

Gary grinned as be lubed up his cock, noting that Tim was concerned about the size and not rejecting having a dick in his ass entirely.

"Listen, Tim. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. I want to do this with you a lot. Every guy I've banged has had the same reservations. But you know what? They all love it. They keep coming back." Gary said as he nestled his cock at the entrance of Tim's hole.

"This is what we'll do. My dick is lined up. I'll stand still. You can back up on it, take as much as you can, get used to it. I'll only start jamming it in there when you're ready. When you are, hit me with two words...'fuck me' and I'll blast your ass like I know you want it."

Tim sighed. His cock was still rock hard. He was tipsy, but knew he'd willingly do this even if he wasn't. Was he gay? Bi? All he knew was that this was the most excited for sex he had EVER been.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly backed his ass back.

"Unngh oh shit" he wailed as it easily pierced through and stretched his ring.

"Just take it slow, baby. You're doing great" Gary said as he spread Tim's cheeks.

At around four inches in, Tim slowed and stopped, allowing himself to get used to it.

"Slide off until it's almost out and then go down again. Trust me, you'll fucking love it."

Tim obeyed, being careful to not let it fall out. He slid back and moaned hard as he was filled again, this time taking five meaty inches. He could hear Gary starting to breath harder and loved it. His tried the steps he took during the exam, pushing out and all, but it was so big.

"Better than my fingers, huh?" Gary said as be gave Tim's ass a slap and squeezed more lube onto his cock.

"Mmmm...oh yeah...waaaay fucking better..." Tim moaned back as he slid back and forth again. He kept at it, slightly picking up speed and pressure until he had nearly six inches in.

"Ohhhhhh" he moaned as Gary slightly bent Tim's body, ensuring his prostate was getting blasted.

Sweat dropped from Tim's face as he kept it going. He started launching himself back with even more force, no longer taking breaks. It still hurt and felt uncomfortable, but the pleasure he was feeling overpowered everything. Parts of it were like he was watching it all unravel, detached from his participation. Was this really him? On all fours with another dude's dick in his butt? All after an afternoon and evening of fingering and alleyway feel ups?

"Mmmm...oh yeah...fu-ck...oooomph...shit" he moaned as he slid back faster, unknowingly taking most of it at this point. He was getting a good rhythm going and then with a single hard slam found his ass rubbing against Gary's pubes and balls.

He craned his neck around to confirm and let out a long moan at his accomplishment.

"Gary..."

"Yeah baby?"

"P-please....please fuck me." He moaned.

"My pleasure" Gary growled as he he gripped Tim's hips hard and steadied himself.

The first full thrust sent Tim's eyes rolling back and he felt like the wind was knocked out of him. He steadied himself against the couch.

"Aahhhhh..oh...oh fuck....mmmmm....oh no...God....FUCK" he moaned incredibly loudly.

"It's ok, bitch. Moan as loud as you like" Gary said as he pulled Tim back hard, impaling him over and over on his dick.

Tim registered that the tone of the fucking had changed and he was being called a bitch rather than baby. Even in the throughs of the anal assault, that hit him in a way he couldn't comprehend. Though, that feeling quickly passed as waves and waves of unparalleled pleasure washed over him.

"MMMMMMMM OH OH OH OH OH UNNNGHHHHHH FUCK" Tim continued to wail and moan with his tongue hanging out of his mouth as Gary pounded away. His own dick was desperately hard. He had no way of touching it, but didn't even think of touching it. The level of pleasure was unreal, better than anything he had ever felt.

"Woo yeah! Worth the fucking wait!" Gary yelled as he took his dick out, flipped Tim onto his back on the ground, put his legs on his shoulders, and reentered, pinning Tim to the ground and fucking him harder, letting his full length rest momentarily inside Tim before long dicking him repeatedly.

Before Tim felt pleasure, but could face away, obscuring the source from his mind. Not so now. He looked up at Gary as he got fucked. He looked so strong and radiated masculinity and dominance. If anything, it made Tim feel hotter. He was crossing a threshold, breaking a taboo, and couldn't look away. He was in so much pleasure he couldn't function, he laid there, with massive pupils, staring up with his mouth gaped open as he took thrust after thrust. Without thinking, he brought his hands up to touch Gary's chiseled chest.

Gary grinned down. Tim's face mirrored the faces of many men and women he had bedded before. He knew there was no turning back for Tim now. His feeling of accomplishment reverberated down to his cock and balls.

"I'm going to blow my load inside you, bitch. Gonna fill you up, make you mine." Gary said, continuing to thrust while looking Tim in the eyes.

"Ohhhhh.....god...yes....fill...me the fuck up"

Gary slammed his cock in deep, holding it in place as he emptied his balls into the hot tight ass that had opened new doors for him. In turn, he was opening doors for Tim now.

Tim felt Gary's load explode in him, moaning uncontrollably. It was surreal, unbelievably erotic. He wanted it to last forever.

Gary dropped onto Tim, who moaned under his weight. He found himself wrapping his arms around Gary, pulling him in, still wanting that hard dick in him. Having not cum, he was still horny as all hell. He stroked Gary's back, completely devoted to this stud.

Eventually, Gary pulled out and sat on the ground grinning. Tim looked up at him, his legs and ass sore. His cock was still hard, maybe harder than it had ever been.

"You want to cum?"

"Yeah" Tim replied, blushing.

Gary grabbed a pillow and and laid on the ground with his head supported. His cock was still pretty hard and impressive.

"You can sit on it, ride it while you tug at your little guy."

Tim's blushed. It wasn't like before. The teasing kind of got him more in the mood. It was confusing to him, but he wasn't interested in exploring that now.

Facing Gary's head, he gripped Gary's cock and lowered himself onto it.

"Mmmmph" he moaned as he moved up and down, feeling Gary's dick stiffening. He reached down and started jacking off while he bounced up and down.

"Having a good time, Timmy?"

"Mmmm yeah"

"Funny to think. In this town, wonder how many hook ups are going on?"

"Mmmm"

"You're just like....some slutty chick coming over to a dude's house...to suck some dick and get fucked huh?"

"Mmmph yeah" Tim's face burned. It was true. Honestly,  what did he think would have happened tonight?

"You like my cock?"

Tim lifted his ass up and wiggled on his descent, gasping in pleasure.

"Ye-yeah"

"You like being my bitch?"

"Mmmm uh huh"

Gary grabbed Tim's hips and stopped him from riding.

"I want to hear you say it. From now until you cum, ride my dick telling me how much you love it and how much you like being my bitch. Dirty talk goes a long way. You want to keep me happy, huh?"

"Yeah" Tim replied, feeling ready to bust and anxious to ride again.

"Good, good. Also, be sure to catch that load in your hand. Don't want it on me." Gary said as he let go of Tim, who impaled himself immediately.

Tim tried the dirty talk. He had never been good at it, even with women. However, this whole situation had awakened the hidden slut in him. Gary's behavior only reinforced the feeling. It was clear to Tim that he was a conquest for Gary, just two holes that he wanted to stick his dick into. Tim embraced the dirty.

"Ungh...is this...what you want, Gary?" He began as he ignored his own dick while slamming his ass up and down.

"You want me to be a slut? Mmmm...I'll be your fucking slut. I love your fucking cock...i..love how it feels inside my ass...I loved how it felt in my mouth. I love feeling your big ass balls slap against my slut ass."

Gary looked up, honestly in surprise. He knew he'd crack Tim, but he didn't know he'd be this successful. The look of complete lust radiating from Tim's face revived Gary's cock for round two. He started thrusting up to meet Tim's ass slams.

"Mmmmm mmmph...and... yeah...I got a small dick...yours is way better....I don't need to worry about it so long as I have you inside me.  You're...you're....mmm...you're going...to make me cum....mmmmm....fuck...fuck.."

Tim got his hand over his dick just in time to collect his load, moaning as Gary continued to thrust up.

"Eat it, slut" Gary barked as he slammed his dick in and out.

Tim looked at his load. Post nut clarity was creeping in, but the pleasure from his ass overpowered it. Steadying himself with one hand on Gary's chest, he brought his other hand to his mouth and swallowed his own nut down, licking his fingers as Gary blew another load in his butt.

"Ooooh, yeah, fill me up, Gary....mmmm....make me yours" Tim moaned with the confidence of an experienced slut as he wiggled his ass on Tim's softening dick.

Gary caught his breath while gripping Tim's ass.

"Holy shit....you're a fucking natural" he said between breaths.

"A natural bitch?" Tim replied, still impaled. He felt so...sexy. He had made Gary cum twice with his hot ass.

"Fuck yeah. Like porn star level."

"Mmmm, well, good thing I have this porn star dick to bounce on."

"Any fucking time you want. Hop off and refill our drinks."

Tim slowly and seductively slid off of Gary's cock, eliciting a small popping sound. Gary meanwhile went to the bathroom and cleaned off his dick.

Refilling the drinks, Tim waltzed back to the living room.  Before he could sit, Gary swooped around and gently slipped a butt plug into Tim's hole.

"So you're not leaking everywhere" Gary said with a grin.

Tim blushed and thanked him. It felt good having something in there.

"So much wasted time. Wish I could have tapped that ass senior year." He continued.

Tim blushed as he sipped his drink. The idea that someone had perved on him for so many years was fucking hot.

"So, how do you feel about all of this?" Gary said.

Tim bit his lip and thought.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll feel differently....but for now...I'm....ok" Tim said, still glowing with sexual energy.

"Crash here. It'll be a good test. You can weigh your morning after feels with the feeling of my dick in your mouth."

Tim laughed as his dick jolted. "Okay. "

"Sweet."

Gary still had his phone casted to the tv and was scrolling through videos. Tim could see he had many self recorded sex tapes organized by date. Gary sat down next to Tim and hit play on a blowjob video.

The dude in the video was slowly sucking Gary's cock, taking breaks to get more of the shaft soaking wet, and then sliding more in his throat. He was getting a lot more down than Tim had been able to.

As if sensing Tim's thoughts, Gary broke in, "this was like his 20th time sucking me. You'll get there."

Tim tensed and blushed as he covered his dick with his hands and continued to watch.

A few minutes later, Gary nudged him and said "here it comes!"

Tim watched with wide-eyes as the dude took the tip in his mouth, locked eyes with Gary, and then took Gary's dick all the way down to his fucking balls. He held the position for what seemed like forever before surfacing, spitting the cock out and stroking it with a devious smile before going for it again....and again...and again...bobbing his head on the entire length.

Now, to be sure, Tim had seen shit like this in porn. But seeing this dude seemingly effortlessly take a cock that Tim had struggled to suck was mind-blowing.

Gary took Tim's hand and placed it on his cock, with Tim slowly jerking him as they continued to watch the Olympian level cocksucking on the screen which ended with the dude receiving Gary's load right down his throat and then slowly caressing and licking Gary's softening cock.

They watched a few more, some with just blowjobs, others with fucking, some with both. Tim felt himself getting hot again and found himself leaning into Gary while stroking. Gary meanwhile flipped over to an app on his phone and with a few clicks sent Tim into a frenzy as the buttplug jammed in him started vibrating.

"Oommph...oh wow....ung" Tim moaned.

Gary slid down in his seat and pulled his cock against his stomach, slipping it into Tim's mouth at just the right angle so he could keep watching as he sucked.

Tim drooled over Gary's cock as he passionately sucked, the vibrations in his ass driving his hunger. The angle wasn't opportune for cocksucking but he picked up on the whole getting it wet before taking more lesson.

"Mmm good, bitch. Nice warm slutty mouth" Gary moaned as he applied pressure to the back of Tim's head. Tim felt tears in his eyes as he gagged but somehow powered through. He had half of it in and couldn't fathom possibly taking anymore.

Gary was patient, knowing he had gotten exactly what he wanted out of the night already. He flipped on another video.

"Here's one with the bitch from the first video. Had a buddy pitch in. We can give it a shot when you're ready."

Sure enough, it was the same guy...with some changes. He was wearing a blond wig, thong, and bra while on all fours and getting fucked by Gary while the "buddy" was getting his cock sucked.  Every couple of strokes, they both bottomed out. It was incredible  that this guy could take so much. He moaned hard as he drooled onto Gary's cock and used his free hand to stoke the shaft.

All his horniness was now entirely focused on getting Gary off. It was like doing so was more important than Tim himself cumming. He took it out to drop to his knees infront of him, bobbing his head on a little over half while stroking and squeezing the portion he couldn't yet take while his ass wiggled with the pleasure of the plug.

Gary sucked in his breath as he moaned and pointed his phone camera at Tim. He moaned with each bob, trying to make eye contact like the bitch in the video. Part of him, buried deep down, still screamed that this wasn't right. He grappled with it but didn't stop for a second. He was throughly enjoying it. He thought about girls who said they didn't like sucking dick and thought they must be out of their fucking minds.

12