Bitch Anatomy 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visions of previous times he'd gotten his tiny dick sucked flashed through his mind. He thought of the hottest porno scenes he'd watched as he felt Gary's balls tighten. He wanted to show Gary he was the real fucking deal.

Sensing the eruption, he pulled it out and in two pumps set Gary's load exploding on his outstretched tongue before swallowing it. He leaned his head forward and kissed and caressed the cock, swallowing the secondary spurts and feeling a huge sense of accomplishment that he had gotten Gary off three fucking times in one evening.

He could have stayed like that for hours but Gary called time and pulled his now sensitive cock away with a laugh.

"Holy fuck...you really are the slutty gift that keeps on giving."

Tim looked up in total desperation as the plug continued to vibrate.

"Bend over and finish yourself off. Remember what to do with your bitch load." He ordered as Tim scrambled to comply, bending over on the sofa again and using one hand to stroke while keeping the other close for catching.

Gary crawled behind him, slowly moving the plug in and out while slapping Tim's ass hard.

"That's right bitch, cum for me. Work that little dick. You fucking earned it with that tight ass and mouth. You fucking love this. Giving it all up for some dick." He accentuated each sentence with hard thrusts, pushing Tim completely over the edge as his legs shook and he came harder than he had earlier.

Gary shoved the plug back in all the way and sat back with his camera pointed at Tim.

"Let's see you eat your dessert, Timmy boy."

Tim slowly turned, sitting with his legs obscenely splayed and ate his own load for the second time of the day, looking directly into the camera as he licked his fingers. He was fucking spent, barely able to move.

Gary grinned as he turned the plug on it's highest setting, watching Tim moan and squirm before shutting it off.

It had all gone so much better than Gary had planned. He beamed with accompliment as he picked Tim up and placed him on the couch, covering him with a blanket. He took one last opportunity to grope his ass before stashing Tim's clothes in a closet to prevent any late night escapes, knowing the importance of having a strong man on hand to guide a bitch through his first morning after experience.

It had all come full circle for Gary. He had conquered the ass that sent him on this journey. He sat on his bedroom balcony and lit a joint as he finished his drink. He hadn't felt this sense of sexual conquest since after senior year, in those gym showers, when he gassed up that 22 year old bitch to feel his dick. He hadn't shown Tim any videos of him. He probably never would. Tim had crossed a few thresholds today. Learning that his older brother Steve had been Gary's first conquest would just muddle things.

Gary put out the joint and settled in for bed. He laughed to himself. "Must run in the family" he said to himself as he drifted asleep without a care in the world.

12