Bitch Control Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, so you come here all dressed up like this? You're brave for being a famous woman."

Scarlett folded her arms, shoving her tits up as she gave him a smug grin.

"Right, tell me something I don't know."

Her reply made him laugh. It was all about her attitude on full display that forced Joe to smirk at her, flashing his teeth.

"I thought a woman like you would be afraid of some paparazzi jackasses snapping photos with you walking around in full costume like that. You didn't get any funny looks at the check in?"

"The receptionist gave me a second glance, if that's what you're asking."

Joe chuckled again.

"Oh yeah? Cindy didn't ask you for an autograph?"

Her blue eyes gave him a cold gaze as Scarlett replied back.

"I'm not in the mood to sign any autographs today, so it would've been pointless for her to ask."

"Take the suit off."

His words rang in a stern manner, low tone showing who would be in control today whether Scarlett anticipated it not. She didn't reply back, only glancing down as she ran her left hand up to the black zipper of her leather outfit and began to slowly slide it down. Joe expected to hear a noise from that, but only the sound of her breathing as those big blue eyes gazed down at him. His eyes watched as the dark suit was now revealing her voluptuous figure coming out. Her breasts nearly popped out of the outfit, the smooth pale skin of her body radiated from the light in the distance as Joe looked at her erect nipples and a smug grin slowly formed across his lips. Scarlett had unzipped the jacket entirely, sliding it from her arms and then tossing it to the floor below. She turned around, bending over in front of him now.

Going from the view of her exposed breasts before him, now Joe was starring into her plump ass bent over and still clothed for now. He wanted to make some comment about how he didn't have to ask for a strip show to receive one, but there was no use in uttering such words to ruin this moment. For the time being, he sat there shirtless and allowed Scarlett to continue stripping that costume from her buxom body. She started by taking her heels off, kicking them to the side and then Scarlett undid the belt. Joe could hear the metal clanking before she tugged her the leather pants down. From the crack of her ass, his eyes spotted a black thong sucked up by her firm cheeks. Scarlett shoved the pants down to her ankles, still bending over as she stepped out of them, wiggling her feet free.

"Oh, my. What a nice ass you've got there, baby. I was gonna say something about how you didn't have a bra containing a hell of a rack... but..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Scarlett had turned around. Joe only caught sight of her back tattoos momentarily before she was smirking at him and leaning over, breathing in his face and softly kissing his lips. Her hands ran down as she squeezed his cock within the gym shorts he was wearing. Upon breaking the kiss, she spoke.

"No need to say anything. I think you need to get these shorts off for me."

Joe grinned at her, ready to order her.

"Get down your knees then and take 'em off."

Scarlett pushed her lips to his once more, kissing him passionately this time around. With her tongue in his mouth, Joe was taken back, moaning into her mouth and then softly caressing her cheek. For a moment, he felt as if she were playing a game of tenderness with him, bringing the passion as a way to weaken his dominant resolve. If that was her plan, he was ready to prove it an ineffective one. No, he couldn't give in to these feelings, not even for a woman like her. Joe broke the kiss and shoved her back a bit. As Scarlett looked at him in surprise, he commanded her again.

"On the floor, Scarlett."

This time, she did as she was told. Scarlett fell to her knees, looking up at Joe as he decided to remove his gym shorts himself. He slid them down along with his underwear, quickly stepping out of them as his cock was in clear view of her. Scarlett didn't hesitate to reach with her left hand, gripping it but Joe wasn't happy about this sudden reaction from her.

"I didn't tell you to touch it."

"I know you're not about to complain about me grabbing your dick."

Scarlett's retort was enough to make Joe glare down at her as he reached for her with both hands. With his right hand, Joe used his fingers to grab her mouth, squeezing it to open her lips into an 'O' while his left hand moved to grip her shiny red hair.

"Look at me, bitch!"

Once Scarlett's eyes looked at Joe, he squeezed his fingers around her mouth. The fingers of her left hand were still wrapped around his cock, stroking it back and forth as he spoke to her.

"You're gonna drop the fucking attitude right now. I'm the one calling the shots here, and you're gonna know your place real soon."

Moving his hands away from her, Joe watched her hand move away from his cock. It appeared Scarlett had accepted his message, but he wasn't done setting the tone for this. Usually he liked to go slow with a woman, but not her. Scarlett was in for a rough fucking session after how she dared him yesterday and Joe was more than prepared to show her what he was capable of. Gripping his cock, he stroked it himself, pushing the head towards her lips and then ordering her.

"Start sucking."

Her eyes looked at him and Scarlett smirked, almost as if she were about to taunt him.

"As you wish. You're the man after all."

Joe glared down at her sternly, placing his hands on his hips but Scarlett did as he commanded. She began by kissing the head of his cock and then sliding it between her puffy red lips. Wrapping her hand down over his cock, she pushed it to the base as Scarlett began to bob her head up and down. As she sucked his cock, Joe took a deep breath. Scarlett had begun slow, almost as if she were sucking him sensually despite how far Joe was going to set the tone for this session. There would be no love making, only hard fucking that he was craving.

"Move your hand away. I didn't tell you to use your hand. I want a fucking blowjob, I'm not asking for a handjob."

Scarlett came to a halt, looking up at him as she moved her hand away from his cock. She closed her eyes and continued to suck, bobbing her head up and down as she made muffled moans. Her hair bounced a bit with the movements of her head as she pushed the palms of her hands down to the carpet below. Joe still wasn't pleased so far.

"You know what? Put your hands behind your back instead."

Again she stopped, but his cock remained in her mouth as Scarlett folded her arms behind her back. Joe gave her a nod and spoke again.

"And don't fucking move them until I tell you."

Pushing her lips to the head of his shaft, Scarlett released it with a popping sound. Eyes locked on him, she gave him a smirk before replying in a low tone of voice.

"Yes Sir."

This simple reply made Joe grin in that smug, shark-like smile with his teeth barred. Oh, how it was so lovely of her to stroke his ego like this. Usually he liked to ask a woman to refer to him as 'Big Joe' or 'Duke', but for Scarlett to call him 'Sir' right out of the blue? That made his heart rate to begin flowing at a faster pace. He reached down with his right hand, gripping the back of her hair as he prepared himself to take control now. As Scarlett's mouth was open, Joe slowly slid his dripping wet dick between her lips once more.

"Remember what I said. Keep your hands behind your back, baby."

She winked at him, almost as if a way to silently gesture at Joe that she knew what was coming. Taking in a deep breath, he began to buck his hips slowly as he fucked her mouth. Joe had decided before she even showed up that of all the things he wanted to do with Scarlett Johansson, a hard skullfuck was a much desired agenda. He went slow at first, thrusting his cock into her mouth and making sure that she kept her hands precisely behind her back. Moving his other hand down to her hair, Joe established a firm grip, running his fingers through her orange locks of hair and spreading his legs a bit further. Scarlett closed her eyes, only momentarily. Again, it felt as if she knew what was about to come for her. Joe could only wonder if she anticipated when he would pick up the pace and begin to truly fuck her mouth.

Scarlett didn't have to wait for that moment for much longer. Joe immediately slammed his cock to the back of her throat, expecting her to choke or at least gag on his long, thick jock cock. She maintained herself as Joe could feel her breathing down his skin from having her nose buried in his pubes. Pulling her lips back up, Joe went slow one final time and then gripped her hair tighter as he began to buck his hips hard, shifting his body movements with a sudden quickness as he began to truly skullfuck Scarlett. His balls smacked against her chin with each full thrust he sent into her mouth. She closed her eyes, moving her arms a bit from behind her back as Joe was now giving her every inch of his cock, slamming it to the back of her throat.

"Don't move your arms!"

Though he yelled at her, that didn't stop Joe from bucking his hips as he continued to fuck Scarlett's mouth. Inch after inch of his cock pounded between her lips. Unlike before where she slowly sucked his cock, now her mouth was generating various slobbering and sucking noises that delighted him.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GAH!"

Down below, her big tits shook, wobbling to the left and right. Joe took one hard thrust, pushing every inch of his cock into her mouth until he felt the head reaching the back of her throat. Scarlett gagged, choking on his length as her eyes watered up and smeared the mascara around her eyes.

"Take every fucking inch of it! Yes!! Suck that fucking cock, bitch!"

He grunted while calling out to her. Joe checked to make sure her hands were still behind her back as he eased his cock from her mouth until only the head was still between her lips. He could see the tears flowing from the corners of her eyes as Scarlett opened her eyes and looked up at him. Despite how rough he was in his movement, he couldn't look away from those angelic blue eyes. Joe resumed thrusting his cock into her mouth as Scarlett continued to gaze at him with her eyes.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Once more, her mouth made those same slobbering and sucking noises as a string of drool began to dangle from the left corner of her mouth. Joe's eyes wandered down below, watching her big tits shake with each hard thrust of his cock that he sent into her mouth. Over and over, he continued to fuck her mouth. The feeling of his balls rubbing against her chin was only a subtle reminder to him that he would want them sucked next. For the final thrust, he wanted Scarlett to deepthroat his cock one last time. Joe pushed it to the back of her throat like before, only this time she didn't choke initially. At first she gagged, hands still behind her back like a good girl. He couldn't have been anymore impressed with her obedience and cock sucking skills thus far.

"That's a good girl, baby..."

Joe pulled his cock from her mouth by gripping her hair and then listening to her exhale, breathing hard. Long saliva strings dangled from his shiny, saliva soaked rod back to her gaping mouth.

"You can move your hands now."

His eyes gazed over her face, noticing the tears had created a smear of her eyeliner around her left eye. Joe then watched Scarlett her hands back to her front as she looked up at him and spoke.

"Where do you want my hands now, Sir?"

"You can hold your tits up with them. Let me see those big titties, baby."

Scarlett gritted her teeth, breaking the saliva string as she presented her large breasts to him, holding them up with a look of pride. Joe thought to himself, they weren't as massive as the glamour modelling whores he had fucked in previous years, but that didn't take away from their magnificence. Nevertheless, her rack was worthy of a nickname he liked to call a good pair of tits that impressed him.

"You like my busty chest, Sir? I take it you're into big boobs."

Once again, Scarlett was calling him Sir and Joe almost moaned at the sound of her low, seductive tone of voice. He bit down on his lower lip.

"Absolutely, you were always stacked. You've got big hooker tits, baby."

She looked back at him somewhat puzzled but then suddenly grinned and began to laugh at his words. Joe wouldn't have cared either way if Scarlett was offended by what he called her tits, but it was fun to hear her laugh about it.

"You wanna fuck my tits, Sir?"

Joe shook his head at her words.

"Not yet. I want you to suck on my nuts first."

"As you wish, Sir."

Immediately after uttering her reply, Scarlett guided her head below his cock and began to lick over his hanging ball sack. Joe was satisfied, grinning like the jock at heart he was that this buxom woman was indulging in his lust. Scarlett kept her hands on her breasts down below as her tongue darted out and lapped over his hairy ball sack. Joe gripped his cock, slowly stroking it as he felt her shove one nut into her mouth and begin slobbering on it.

"That's it, that's it... Turns out you know how to follow orders well once someone reminds you that they're the fucking boss. You're a good girl, baby."

Bragging aloud, Joe began to stroke his cock as the sound of Scarlett's mouth slobbering all over his nuts was heard loud and clear. She moaned slightly and only came to a stop when he gripped her hair. That was the cue for her to halt and then hold her breasts up. Scarlett gazed up at him, biting down on her lower lip as she pulled her breasts apart.

"Go ahead, I know this is what you want. You wanna fuck my... big... hooker tits..."

Scarlett slowly grinned as she spoke the final words and then busted up laughing. Something about that term had made her giggle when she spoke it. Her funny charm was strong enough to the point Joe nearly dropped his guard as he blushed, grinning down at her. It was evident to him that this was the first time she had heard the term 'big hooker tits', so he could easily scratch off the name of the glamour models he had previously fucked. It surely wasn't them who had informed her about him, so that left only Jessica Alba. Joe didn't think too much on it as he was still quietly thinking about which woman had told Scarlett about him. For now, he slid his cock right between her breasts and watched her squeeze her tits together. Joe placed his left hand behind her back, ready to lock her in place as he resumed control. Scarlett's eyes gazed up at him and she spoke.

"Go ahead. Fuck my big titties."

"You mean your big hooker tits, right?"

He began to thrust his cock between her tits as he spoke. Scarlett flashed her teeth, smiling again as if he were teasing her. She let out a moan and then Joe spoke again.

"Say it. Tell Sir that you want your big hooker tits fucked."

She licked her lips and then broke eye contact only to glance down and spit onto the head of his cock. Scarlett glanced back up and then spoke in a low, seductive tone.

"Sir, please fuck my big hooker tits."

This time, Scarlett didn't laugh when she spoke those silly words. Joe began to thrust his cock between her tits, watching as the head poked up with each full thrust. Scarlett moaned, glancing down to watch his cock slip back down between the folds. Each time the head of his dick poked up, she darted her tongue out and licked it. Joe let out a moan, pushing his palm down against her back from behind as a subtle hint that he was about to take control like before. Scarlett leaned her head back up, looking at him as he fucked her tits.

"Go ahead, Sir. Go ahead and fuck my big titties! I know you wanna do this rough, so go for it!"

"Ask and you shall receive!"

Scarlett adjusted her hands over her breasts, still holding them as Joe picked up the pace, bucking his hips harder and faster. His cock easily glided between her tits as he moaned, watching the head continue to poke up with each full thrust, almost hitting her chin.

"Ohhhh yeah, mmmmmm yeah! Fuck my tits, Sir!"

Hearing her utter those words once more, Joe couldn't hold himself back. He thrust as hard as he could, pounding his cock between her wonderful breasts. Scarlett let out soft moans with each full thrust, but she had to know he couldn't keep up this pace for long without tiring himself out. Maybe that was her plan to wear him out, but Joe was certain he would maintain control until the end.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!"

Gasping for breath, Scarlett moaned, still looking into his eyes regardless of the fact that Joe's line of sight was directed on the action of his cock pumping between her boobs.

"God damn, this is fucking amazing! You're big hooker tits were made for a big cock like mine. I should've guessed you always had a slutty side to you."

Unable to hold back his arrogance, Joe grinned only the way he could and then began to slow down. Scarlett smiled at him, teasing him in reply.

"You're far from the first man to tell me how good my tits are, Sir."

Letting out a moan, Joe came to a complete stop and pulled his cock from her tits while speaking.

"Correction, big hooker tits."

"Yes, my big hooker tits."

He held his cock towards her lips and then watched as Scarlett pushed her lips to the head and kissed it lovingly. Since she was still holding her breasts up, Joe took a moment to move his cock towards her left nipple and rub it up against her skin, teasing her. He listened to her out a soft moan before he began to smack it up against her nipple. Scarlett moaned and bit down on her lower lip, gazing up at him as he quietly teased her. Joe moved his cock to her other nipple, poking it with his shaft like before. He expected her to say something, perhaps utter some filthy words but Scarlett remained quiet apart from her soft cries. Now that he had his fun of pleasure, it was time to truly fuck her. Gripping her long red hair, he began to pull her up from her knees.

"Get up, baby. Stand up."

Scarlett let go of her breasts as she began to rise up from the floor, but it was from Joe snatching her by the hair she was forced to stand on her feet as he stood up from the chair. The thought had escaped him that she was still wearing her black lacy thong. After glancing down, Joe looked forward to see her leaning in to him. Scarlett shoved her busty tits up against his chest and then moved to kiss him passionately. Once again, it seemed to him that she was trying to soften the mood with passion. If that was her plan, it was going to fail like before. Joe broke the kiss after moaning into her mouth, but kept his hands gripping her by the hair. He took a step back, pulling her hair as he moved behind her.

"You know something, baby? You might be acting like a good girl now, but it don't take away the fact you came in here acting like a bitch."

Standing behind her, Joe used his left hand to roam across her pale skin and grip one of her ass cheeks. He pulled her hair and moved his head over the right side of her shoulder, breathing down her neck. As Scarlett out a moan, she ran her hands up to her breasts, squeezing them upon feeling his breathing blow past her neck. Joe spoke to her in a low, stern tone.

"Do you know how I like to punish a bitch like you, hmmm?"

Immediately after speaking, he grabbed her thong with his left hand and pulled it. Scarlett moaned, whimpering as she replied to him.

"By fucking her in the ass?"

A correct answer. Joe began to wonder if Scarlett had affairs with other men that matched his style and approach of fucking. Still gripping her hair, he used his other hand to smack her ass and then gave her orange hair a good tug.

"That's fucking right. Get on all fours over on the fucking couch."