Bitch Control Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her, but only to use both hands and pull her thong down to the floor. Joe used his other hand that had previously gripped her hair and gave her buttocks a good spank with it. Scarlett moaned and stepped forward, going to the white leather couch that was behind the chair. She planted the palms of her hands down into the plush surface of the cushions below. Joe moved behind her, his shadow visible across the leather front of the couch. Scarlett began to glance at him from beyond her left shoulder when he spoke.

"I want your hands behind your back again."

"Yes Sir."

Scarlett's voice was so low, but spoken obediently. Joe watched as she moved her hands away from the couch and instead leaned down and moved her right cheek up against the couch. Her breasts were pushed into the leather surface of the cushions and now her wrists behind her back like they were before.

"Good girl! Face down, ass up. That's the way I want you."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, visible from where he was standing. Joe licked his lips as he looked down at her nice, round shaped firm ass. It seemed evident to him that her cunt had to be dripping wet as her thighs were shiny and glistening down below. He was saving her pussy for last, as he planned to have her clean his cock with her mouth only after he had made her cum. Joe reached forward with his left hand, gripping her hair as he simultaneously used his other hand to guide his shaft up the crack of her ass cheeks. Scarlett moaned upon that feeling. He could see her left eye opening as she dropped her lower lip and moaned once more.

"Do not move your hands. Keep them behind your back, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

It was pointless of him to give her the command, if only to hear her say those two words again. Joe couldn't get enough of hearing Scarlett address him as Sir so submissively. He let go of her hair and moved his other hand to grip one of her wrists as he shoved the head of his cock to her dark little hole. Since her face was laying across the couch, he got to witness the expression on her face. Her lower lip dropping again and that look of shock as his cock pushed into her ass. Joe grinned as he saw that look on her face remain.

"Damn, I should've known you were gonna have a tight ass, baby."

With her hands behind her back, Joe gripped her wrists, holding them behind her back as he began to slowly buck his hips and thrust his cock into Scarlett's ass. She moaned, softly crying out as the further inches of his shaft thrust into her dark tunnel.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhhhhhhh..."

"You like getting fucked in the ass, baby?"

"Yes... Yes Sir, I do."

Still slowly pushing his lengthy shaft into her ass, Joe replied.

"If that's right, then I want you to beg for it. Tell Sir what you want."

"Sir, fuck me in the ass! I want you to fuck me in the ass with your big fucking cock, please Sir!"

She didn't have to say those last two words and go that far with begging, but Joe couldn't have been more pleased. As he gripped her wrists with his hands, he spread his legs and began to buck his hips forward. Scarlett gasped as she felt every inch of his cock thrusting into her ass.

"OHHHH!! GOD!!"

For the first time of the day, Scarlett was screaming. She began to take deep breathes as Joe didn't hold back any of his strength. He thrust his cock into her ass as hard as he could, grunting as every inch of his long rod slammed into her.

"FUCK!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the large room as the sound of Joe's balls smacking against the undersides of her round ass were also audible with subtle smacking noises. Scarlett continued to take deep breathes as she closed her eyes. Joe had watched his cock sink into her ass before pumping and now his eyes fixated on her hands. He had wanted to witness her finger movements and he wasn't disappointed seeing her fingers clench into fists with each full thrust he sent into her ass. Scarlett cried out again, her eyes popping open.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH!!"

"You like getting fucked in the ass!?"

Joe raised his right hand up and brought it down hard, smacking her right ass cheek with authority. Scarlett moaned, screaming to him.

"YES SIR!! YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!!"

He brought his hand down again, spanking her ass while his cock pumped in and out of it. Scarlett closed her eyes, and gritted her teeth. her toes curled up along with her fingers still balling into fists behind her back. Over and over Joe pounded her in the ass with his long thick shaft. Grunting loudly, Joe continued to fuck her ass before slowing down. Scarlett was able to catch her breath, eyes still open as she breathed back and forth. Joe took his time, pulling his cock from her ass and then giving her one last spank before he ordered her.

"Turn around! Sit on the fucking couch!"

Without replying in words, Scarlett did as she was told. She moved her hands from behind her back, pushing herself up and then quickly turning around to face him. Her red hair flew around as she was now face to face with Joe, spreading her legs for him as she sat on the couch with him ready to enter her. Scarlett looked up at him, panting as Joe gave her a nod and spoke.

"You look like you've got something to say, slut. Spit it out!"

"Sir, I want you to fuck me. I need you... I need this so bad. You have no idea how long I've had to wait for this all day!"

She pleaded to him, begging so submissively and then lowering her left hand down below to play with her clit. Joe's eyes glanced down, looking at her beautiful pink folds of a freshly shaved pussy. Shaking his head at her, he yelled sternly.

"Move your fucking hand and leave that to me!"

Scarlett didn't hesitate, following his order and moving her left hand away from her clit. With her hands free, she used them to squeeze her breasts, poking her nipples between her fingers as Joe replaced her own hand with his, playing with her clit. He listened to her moan as he gripped his shaft with his other hand and guided it over her vulva lips. As he rubbed his cock over her wetness, Scarlett whimpered, almost squirming around. She looked as if she were about to say something, but like a good girl she didn't. Joe continued to play with her clit as he slipped his cock inside of her and watched her facial expression change.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..."

Her eyes appeared as if they had rolled to the back of her head just before she shut her lids. Scarlett looked to be in heaven having his cock pushed into her moist pussy. Joe went slow at first, planting his hands at her hips as he thrust his rod inside of her. His eyes focused on her breasts, watching her squeeze them and then Scarlett opened her eyes and glanced down to view the action herself. She watched as his dick was pumping into her and then she called out to him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, nice and hard, please..."

"You want it hard, huh?"

"Yes I do!"

Joe reached out with his right hand and slapped her across the face, his palm hitting her cheek. He continued to buck his hips, still thrusting into her as he then gripped her face with his right hand, similar to as he had done before. Squeezing his fingers over her cheek, he forced Scarlett's mouth open as he then yelled at her.

"Yes what!?"

"YES SIR!!"

He wasn't going to forget her not addressing him as 'Sir' in the heat of a moment like this. Joe was satisfied with her screaming reply so he moved his hand to her hair instead, snatching her pretty red locks within the grip of his fingers. Her head tilted down a bit due to the weight his hand and grip above. Scarlett continued to squeeze her breasts, pressing her palms down over her nipples as they began to wobble, bounce and shake with each full thrust of his thick shaft inside of her. Her eyes focused on watching his cock disappear within her cunt and then pull back out, again and again with each passing second.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!" FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Scarlett screamed as she gripped her tits again, squeezing them hard. Joe pulled her hair hard as he continued to thrust his cock into her tight cunt. Her voice echoed throughout the room with each cry she made before gritting her teeth and letting out a growl. Joe was in complete control and was well aware. From her growling and moans, he figured she had to be drawing closer to an orgasm and what better way to do it than make her beg? That was a question he pondered in his thoughts as he began to slow down and moved his hand out of her hair. Scarlett's big blue eyes gazed up at him as she dropped her lip, panting at the feeling of his cock still inside of her. She let out another cry as she tried to speak to him.

"Don't stop Sir, please! I'm almost-"

Joe cut her off in speech, yelling at her.

"You're what? Almost there? Is that what you're trying to tell me, Scarlett? Huh!?"

"Yes! Yes Sir, please!!"

"Beg for it you nasty fucking slut!"

Leaning forward, Joe kept his eyes locked on hers as he moved his right hand to her neck. He didn't grip it just yet, as Scarlett began to utter her words. He had completely halted his movements with his rod still inside of her. She took a deep breath, still gazing into his eyes as she began to speak softly.

"Fuck me, Sir. Fuck me until I cum. I want to cum all over your cock, Sir!"

Just as she spoke, he began to move once again. His cock thrusting in and out of her at a moderate pace. Joe kept his eyes locked onto her, lowering his free hand down to her pussy where he pinched at her clit. Scarlett cried out and began to speak once more.

"Fuck me, ohhhhh yeah... Just like that, Sir! I'm almost there, almost... OHHHHHHH, SIR!!"

With each word she spoke and every moan, Joe would move faster until he was bucking his hips at such a speed, Scarlett's great big tits down below wobbled and shook with each complete thrust he made inside of her. Joe gripped her neck, lightly choking her but that didn't make Scarlett look away from his eyes. She moaned and gritted her teeth. He almost expected her to growl and scream in his face but what she did was even better. Scarlett grunted and moved her hands away from her breasts, throwing her arms up as her body began to shake.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Her inner walls began to leak and suddenly, Joe felt that familiar rush of warm juices flooding his cock from within. Oh, it had been so long since he last experienced this moment with a woman. His fingers squeezed over Scarlett's neck, choking her but it wasn't strong enough to hurt her or silence her screams.

"FUCK!! OHHHHH GOD, YESSSSSS SIR!!"

Hearing her scream out calling him Sir one final time, Joe immediately let go of her neck and had to quickly his cock from her cunt before he shot his own load within her. Stepping back, he pulled out from her and then felt the flood of her juices squirting up his stomach, splattering across his skin.

"Damn, I didn't know you could squirt like that."

Joe chuckled feeling the warm juices across his skin. Scarlett was attempting to catch her breath, looking back at him from where she sat on the couch. All he had to do was look at her and motion with his right hand for her to rise. Joe then snapped his fingers hard, commanding her.

"Get over and clean me up with your slutty fucking tongue!"

She only had to swallow her breath, plant her palms down into the couch cushions and lean forward first. Scarlett nodded and subtly replied.

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

Placing his hands on his hips, Joe stood there and watched her get up, falling down to her knees and then parting her lips. Her warm tongue lapped across the skin of his stomach and she began to lick up the excess juices that sprayed across him. Joe was pleased enough to use his right hand and pat her on the head as if she were a loyal pet.

"Good girl!"

His fingers stroked across her orange locks of hair as Scarlett's tongue was still slathering across his skin. Once she got the last bit of cum, she kneeled between his legs and wrapped her hands around his cock. She slid them down to the base and then brought his shaft between her lips, sucking on it slow and sensually. Joe moaned as he stood there, embracing this moment.

"God... You know how to suck cock. Just like that, baby. Keep sucking it."

Scarlett didn't stop after swallowing down her own juices that covered his shaft. She continued to bob her head up and down, slowly sucking his cock. Her big blue eyes gazed at him as she made muffled moans. 'Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm'. Joe smiled and stroked her hair once more, petting her on the head.

"Good girl!"

Shoving her lips all the way down, Scarlett moved her hand away from the base of his cock so she could properly deepthroat him on her own. She didn't gag or choke, but made slobbering sounds as she moved her lips back up to the head, then repeated the motion. Joe stood there, taking in deep breathes as he figured that he would allow Scarlett to blow him until he was finally ready to explode. Like the other famous women before her, she would be in for a sticky surprise in a short amount of time. Scarlett moved her hands down to his balls, softly rubbing and squeezing them as she continued to bob her head up and down, sucking every inch of his long cock.

"Fuck! That feels so fucking good, baby."

Her eyes gazed up at him once more as Joe was beginning to exhale a deep breath. He was so close but he didn't want this moment to end. Scarlett didn't change her pace, still sucking on him slowly to give him the impression she also didn't want this to end. The moment Joe knew he couldn't hold back, he reached down with his right hand and gripped the base of his shaft, waiting for the perfect moment as Scarlett had pulled her lips back to the head. She knew he was about to blow his load, releasing his cock with a popping sound and gazing up at him.

"Are you about to cum for me, Sir?"

Letting out a moan, Joe reached out with his left hand and gripped the back of her hair. He held her head up, allowing Scarlett to know she wouldn't be dodging this cum if she tried. Grunting, he began to stroke his cock with his right hand, aiming it directly at her face below.

"Cum for me, Sir! Cum on me!!"

He thought to say something but with Scarlett begging like this, there was nothing for Joe to say. He gripped her hair tighter, letting out a grunt as his hand continued to wank his cock back and forth. She didn't close her eyes, instead keeping them locked on him as she parted her lips and slid her tongue out eagerly anticipating his creamy seed that was about to decorate her million dollar face. Within seconds, Joe grunted again as he finally began to cum.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

A thick string of cum splattered across her forehead, streaking into her hair. It was followed by another string that slathered across Scarlett's left eye and temple. She blinked her eyes as Joe continued to wank his cock.

"TAKE THIS CUM, BABY!! OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Scarlett moaned as she felt a thick wad of cum land over her left cheek, followed by another wad that shot up her forehead and into her hair. She swallowed her breath and smiled, slowly crackling into a laugh as he let go of her hair and then finished stroking his cock with the final spurts of his cum landing on her tits down below. Joe grunted one final time and stroked his cock, forcing the final drops of cum out. Scarlett pushed her lips together, kissing the head and then bringing it into her mouth to milk him of his last drops. He watched her throat muscles move, notifying him that she had swallowed the only bit of his seed that wasn't splattered across her face. When her eyes looked up at him, Joe spoke the final command to her.

"Say 'thank you' for that cum, baby."

Pulling her lips off his shaft with a popping sound, Scarlett licked her lips and gazed up at him before speaking.

"Thank you, Sir."

All Joe could do was grin as he thought to himself, he could get used to future female clients calling him 'Sir' as she did. Scarlett had endured his dominance like a champion among whores, now gazing up at him with her face dripping in his cum. He couldn't have felt more proud of this accomplishment. The cum trickled down her pale skin as Scarlett climbed up from her knees and offered him a grin, quirking her eyebrows and then winking as she began to walk off to the showers. For Joe, he had achieved yet another famous female client and one who had certainly lived up to his fantasies and expectations. Once the Black Widow costume came off, Scarlett's wild side was one to remember for all times.

THE END