All Comments on 'Bitch, I Love You'

by countdowntolov3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eir1kurEir1kur2 months ago

Very impressive and immersive. I love it.

OllegioOllegio2 months ago

Very well written and the dialogue works well. I might suggest a bit more clarity about just who is speaking when...a few times it was hard to tell if it was Heather or Mel.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not only did this work, but it’s easily one of the best stories I’ve ever read on Lit. Well done!

OmenainenOmenainen2 months ago

Thank you for participating in my event!

erog1timeerog1time2 months ago

Having read all your stories and loving most of them, this is my favorite. It's a very strange, creative and kinky love story. You are among the best story tellers here. Your writing flows along so well as to keep the readers attention with enough description to emphasize the erotic, kinky content. Most of your stories are crafted to make them totally believable in reality. The element that excites me most is the intimacy you craft between the characters. This element also creates my only criticism of your writing. During character interaction I lose track of what emotion your trying to convey. I'm not totally clear if you're not concise enough or I'm not understanding it well. Over all excellent writing and I'm anxious for more!

General_PictonGeneral_Picton28 days ago

I loved the dialogue. It was even better than the sex (which was very good!)

I loved the characters too. Heather reacting ‘the same way she did when she heard the quiet kid hung himself in the library’ was inspired.

One of the best I’ve read on here. Thank you.

countdowntolov3countdowntolov327 days agoAuthor

@General_Picton, aw thanks! That's really nice to hear.

I'm tickled you enjoyed that line. It felt weird to put in erotica, but also true to the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercountdowntolov3@countdowntolov3
Filthy switch girl with a big humiliation kink. I write smut. At their best, my stories are vulgar and perverse, while also being grounded, melancholy, and romantic. At their worst, they're still vulgar and perverse ;)