Bitch, I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But only almost. Because, instead of verbal sparring, Heather flopped back onto my bed. "Well, if you promise to keep pretending, we can crash together tonight," she said.

"That's a weird way of asking to stay over."

"Fine. I'll just walk across campus at 2 am with no bra on. Wouldn't want you to be inconvenienced."

I managed to laugh and groan at the same time. "You can borrow a bra."

Without moving any other part of her body, Heather turned her head to look at me. "Bitch," was all she said.

I slid out of my chair, managing not to topple over under the genuine weight of my exhaustion. Heather reached out her hand, and for the second time that night, she pulled me into bed with her.

When I woke up, I was lying on my back. Heather's head was on my lap. She was breathing through her mouth and leaking a little stream of drool onto my shirt, between my tits.

My little dorm room stank. It stank of sweat. It stank of dried jizz. And it stank of pussy. I doubted my morning breath, with a side of unwashed teeth, was going to help it any. But still, I wasn't complaining. It was a small price to have Heather sleeping in my arms.

Slowly, gently, I squeezed her to me. Her leg wrapped itself around me. Bare skin on bare skin, burning hot where her upper thigh cradled.mine. She'd kicked off Davin's baggy basketball shorts at some point during the night.

"Good morning, hoe," she murmured.

"Morning. What time is it?" I slurred back.

Heather nuzzled against me, like a cat nestling back into cushions. "Who cares," she said. Then, I felt her twitch ever so slightly, and she exhaled a sort of lazy snuffling laugh.

"What?"

Heather's fings traced unhurried over my belly and sternum. They poked at the wet spot by her mouth, between my tits. "Guess I got you back," she said. "And, shit, we reek, don't we?" She rolled off of me, the waking magic broken. "Can I use your shower stuff? I don't want to to go back to the girls like this."

"You've done worse walks of shame."

"Yeah, but not with pussy breath."

I turned my head to look at her. She did look a mess. It was harder to be jealous of her perfect curls when you realized how much work they took. "You have cock breath, too," I accused.

Heather reached out a hand. She laid her fingers on my cheek. "I don't regret it Melly. It's just—" A shadow flickered past her eyes. "Despite what everyone thinks, we don't do naked pillow fights. Some of the girls, they'd be a problem."

Green eyes held mine. I was still waking up. Exactly what they were trying to tell me was beyond my current faculties. But I thought maybe I got the idea.

"So can I use your shower stuff of not?" Heather asked.

I tried to suppress my smile. But I failed. My cheeks dimpled, betraying me. "It'll cost you."

"What?"

"A kiss."

"No offense bitch, but you have serious morning breath."

"So do you. And cock breath. And—"

Heather leaned in. Slow, tentative. She closed her eyes right before our lips touched. It was radically different than our kiss last night had been. Stiff. Awkward. Almost chaste. Both of us conscious of our stale breath.

And then, with a whimper like giving up, Heather melted. Her lips softened. I stuck my tongue between them as I rolled on top of her.

I took what I needed from her mouth and she gave it eagerly. Buy the time I was done, I found I was no longer afraid. I moved to her ear, nibbled at it, and then breathed in deep to say the impossible words. "Heather I—"

"Melly, wait," Heather interrupted me. Her earlobe slipped away. Her lips replaced it, searching for mine. Trying to shut me up.

But I was defiant. "Heather, I love you," I said.

My confidence vanished into the silence. I held perfectly still. Not even daring to breath.

Heather wasn't breathing either.

Finally, with the last air in her lungs, "I know," she breathed.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I couldn't do it."

Heather's eyes flickered open. Around them, mussed foundation tried and failed to mask her perfect features. A halo of tarnished gold curls framed it all.

"You dumb bitch," she said. "I know. How many times do I have to tell you?"

My mouth moved. No sound came out.

Beneath me, Heather rolled her eyes. She planted her hands on either side of my face and pulled me in. Now it was my turn to yielded to her tongue.

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed it! Heather and Mel will be back after I work through a few more in-progress stories.

If you want to leave a comment either publicly or privately, that's always appreciated. I wanted to try a lot more dialogue with this one: let me know if it worked!