Bitch in Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned deeply and loud, her hands grasping his biceps for support as the animal in him took over, his hips thrashing back and forth as he blasted all over the insides of her womb, the scalding hot lava released within caused her to peak even farther. Her wail of ecstasy cut off in mid breath as she fainted, the pleasure too much for her to handle. Her body continued to do what it was designed to do, to pull every ounce of life giving seed from him, clutching and spasming around his cock making him boil over with jet after jet of cum. Finally gathering some control over his unruly hips, he slowed his thrusting down until his dick flopped out of her and onto the bed, a seeming ocean of mingled sex spilling out of her.

He collapsed on the bed next to her, fighting to get his breathing under control. After several long minutes, her hand stirred under his, her fingers intertwining and holding onto him as she regulated her breathing. He turned his head on the bed, looking over her. The mixture of soft light from the lamp across the room mixed with the rays of moonlight streaming in one of the small overhead windows bathed her in a glow that somehow made her even more beautiful. She looked at him and smiled, stirring her shoulders and hips making those delicious curves pick up light and shadow enticingly. He opened his mouth to speak, but she put her finger on his lips. She smiled and shook her head, getting off the bed. He tried to reach for her, but she stood up, and slipping quickly into her clothes, holding out her hand to him, keeping him on the bed.

He sat, confused, staring up at her as she buttoned and buckled herself, sliding into her shoes. Leaning forward, she kissed him softly, but deeply, her hand lightly stroking her cheek. "Masha Danki" she whispered, touching him lightly on the nose, turning and going out the door. He sat there, spent and confused. Sliding into his own clothes, he kicked on his flip flops and went out and down the long dark hallway. At the end, seeing one of the other attendants, he walked up and asked him if he spoke english.

"Yes of course sir, we all do." the man said proudly, his badge proclaming his name was Guilliermo.

"All of the employees speak English? Even the bartenders?" Dick asked, the attendant nodding.

"What does Masha Danki mean, and what language is it?" Dick asked, knowledge dawning on him for the first time. Had she known what he was saying all along?

"It's Papamiento, it's mostly spoken by the people who are native Arubans. Not every one uses more than a few phrases, but it's a formal, heartfelt sentiment of thanks." He spoke with a wistful tone in his voice. "It's also used to convey great emotion along with saying thank you. Why do you ask sir?" The man asked, attentive to the customer once more.

"Nothing, thanks. Have a great night" Dick said, walking away from the man, heading down to the shore. The moon was setting, causing a huge copy of the moon to show in the water line, the effect was stunning. He stood there smiling, replaying the passion and feeling of the last hours. That was lovemaking at it's finest, something he hadn't had in a very long time.

12