Bitch of The Pack Pt. 01 - Unmarked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urk-!"

"I can't believe she's still conscious after that."

"What, you saying my farts stink?"

"All I'm saying is that ass could kill somebody."

KEKEKEKEKE~♪ KEKEEKEKEKE~♪

The taste, the smell, her senses were overloaded with a rotten, bitter stench and flavor that Analise didn't think possible for another living being to produce. Even years of herding wild hogs and cattle for her village when she was younger paled in comparison to this moment. Actually, Demonic Hyena farts with ample amounts of "butter" was dangerous to regular beings, even trained warriors could find themselves easily knocked unconscious from moderate exposure to such mind-numbing filth. However, who was Analise? She was not only a proud Elf but one with the ability to back it up. She'd been through many perils in her journey to become a high level warrior and she'd clearly made it out of all of them.

The overwhelming urge to vomit while being unable to do so tormented her mind as she grit her sticky teeth tightly and endured. Pure humiliated rage allowed her to slowly find her strength again, even as her belly continuously lurched and her chest heaved with hyena ass fumes streaming from her facial orifices. Her legs were still a bit shaky however her eyes were steadier as they burned with determination, she glared at the four figures through the fart fog that was thick enough to blur her vision. She gripped the body of the tree behind her with such force for her well-manicured fingernails to dig into the rough, oily bark. Like that she slowly got to her feet as the Hyenas around her watched silently with grins on their faces.

"Hur-! Kh!"

She would definitely rip those grins of their beastly faces. Though her constant retching and gagging certainly wasn't an act, Ana definitely had recovered more strength than she was currently displaying, and it was all in an effort to let the Hyenas keep their guard down. It would be extremely difficult, however the Elf felt like she could do it, although there were four of them, the Hyenas had been dumb enough to leave her dropped bow and arrows within reach. She was almost there, if just a little more of her strength returned then she could engage in a desperate life and death struggle with the filthy beasts that were definitely hesitant to kill her. It was now or never, the Elf's muscles tensed as her horribly soiled breath passed out her sticky, butter-coated lips, she just needed to kick up her bow quickly before they got into a stance and-!

"And, sit."

Plop!

"... huh?"

What, what just happened? Analise was flabbergasted as she found herself sitting back in the ground where she started, her perky butt still feeling the impact of having dropped down so quickly and resolutely!

KEKEKEKEKE~♪

"Oh man, the look on her face!"

"I'm wheezing!"

"She really thought that she was about to get the jump on us, kaha!"

Then came the grating pitch of hyena laughter once more, all four Hyena laughing their furry asses off as the girl resubmerged in the vapid shit smog stared at them blankly in confusion and fright. Her fright was mostly due to the fact that her body had just moved on its own, supposedly by command of the Hyena that had just buttered her inside and out! At this time Ana herself was finally beholden to the horrifying reality of what it really meant to be "marked" by a demonic Hyena, not only could she no longer go against them, but she also had to follow all their commands like a true branded slave! The greatest evidence was the fact that her body stayed sitting with her head trapped in the dissipating fart cloud no matter how much she urged her legs to move.

"L-let me go!"

At this point the Elf could no longer try to maintain her dignity, her voice shrieked as she screamed at them, not in an authoritarian way, but in more of a frightened and pleading way. She was panicking for real this time, there was no way she could hope to ever get away now that she was effectively a slave to the horrible, vulgar, nasty beats! It was bad enough that they did something so horribly disgusting to her, but now her other fears were realized as she finally noticed the quartet of thick, pulsating red rods standing all around her!

On each of the cackling Hyenas' crotches, just above their plump, fat balls was exactly a canine's penis that was leagues larger than any she had ever seen! Thick, bulbous knots were wedged into the entrance of their rubbery sheaths, connected to these knots were long, girthy masses of bright, flashy red phallic mass that tapered outward from the knot into a girthy cylindrical shape that cut off diagonally at the top. The fleshy fat ends of their pricks was home to a thick hole from which leaked a clear, slimy fluid that trickled all their way down their red meat and over the darker colored, thick veins pulsating all over the bulky shaft! Veins and precum wasn't the only thing covering their exposed canine cocks though, for smeared all over the cylinder of cock meat was a faint, chunky, pasty, creamy yellow muck that seemed to be pushing a scent no better than the greasy butt butter staining Ana's airways! It seemed like their filthy fat asses weren't the only part that sorely needed a wash!

"Ureeelghk! S-stay, huk, stay away!"

KEKEKEKEKE~♪ KEKEEKEKEKE~♪

"Aw come on, we won't bite."

The Elf's last remaining composure crumbled as she looked at the filthy things they were planning to use on her! No longer was there the image of a proud, high level elven warrior, it was replaced instead by that of a young woman, already soiled beyond belief, pleading not to be further humiliated and defiled! And this was exactly the image that was causing the Hyena's engorged canine cocks to pulsate and throb in greater arousal!

"Hehe, don't worry, we heard that you female elves are unnaturally flexible, I'm sure you can fit more than just one of us at a time."

"We're definitely gonna try."

"Hah, look at the tears in her eyes already, I can't wait to pump her full of pups."

"Hiiik~!"

The Hyenas acted even more vulgarly, like low-life, uncivilized bandits towards a girl they were about to take advantage of, though this wasn't a description that was far off.

"Before that though, we gotta make sure that our little bitch can't get away."

"Hik!"

A different Hyena traded places with Liza as the Alpha and the other one made way. Analise was terrified as she saw the pulsating cock smeared I filthy smegma nearing her soiled face. However, rather than stuff her face with dog meat like Ana was dreading in her mind, the Hyena instead turned around in front of her. It would have been nice to say that Ana felt relieved at not having her mouth stuffed with the revolting mass, however the view in front of her now would be hard to describe as any better, in fact it could even be considered worse going by what she experienced only a few minutes ago!

"Open wide bitch!"

"Ghurk! N-no!"

Ana really did open her mouth, but it was only to retch as she laid eyes upon yet another stinky Hyena ass crack spread open in front of her face! That deep chasm of doughy ass meat, that dripping hyena pussy and that nasty, twitching ring of a wrinkled anus sitting below the raised tail and staring her in her soiled face! This Hyena's ass was no less filthy than the one that had been grinding into her just before, Ana absolutely refused to open her mouth no matter how bad she wanted to gag and throw up.

And therein lay exactly part of the reason that this other Hyena had her ass in the girl's face. Only Liza had properly marked her so far, thus Ana was able to successfully resist this one's order. It could hardly be considered a blessing since it meant that Analise had to be "marked" by every single Hyena here if they all planned to make her their bitch, which they very much did. All this Hyena would need to do was exactly the same thing her sister did, force her rancid hot farts up the girl's delicate nose, however she really wanted the Elf to eat her ass as she was gassing her, yet the latter vehemently refused with her remaining will.

Thankfully there was a simple remedy for that.

"Hey Liza, tell her to eat my ass and everything that comes out of it."

"You heard her bitch, get that tongue up in there."

"Grk-hlll~!"

That was all it took for Ana's mouth to snap right open as she stuck her tongue out. The girl was once more horrified as the actions of her body well in complete opposition to her will, it even went a step further as her head moved forward to meet the spread open hyena ass a few inches away!

PLOP! SCHWRPF~

"KNNFF-!!"

"Heh, that's what you get for making me wait!"

Without waiting for her to put her face in her smelly ass herself, the Hyena, Cris, slammed her ass, and the Elf's head, back into the same tree as her filthy, sweaty crack simultaneously engulfed Ana's small face! The Elf screamed as she found herself submerged in a fresh batch of stinky Hyena butt once more, however her scream was yet again muffled inside the Hyena's crack. Specifically, her scream was absorbed by Cris' large anus that was glued to her open lips! Glued in this case was little of an exaggeration as the sticky butter from Liza's ass actually helped keep her plump, cherry lips pressed to the hot, wrinkled surface of Cris' shithole!

That wasn't the only part of her mouth touching the stink zone, from the moment Cris had slammed back on her with perfect aim, Analise's trembling tongue had almost slipped right up into the Hyena's raw, unwashed anus! Half her tongue was already pressed against her butthole, and already, even despite being coated in rancid hyena butter, Analise's tastebuds were picking up the flavor of this Hyena's pooper that was the direct source of such an awful substance!

SHLCK~ "ULGH! GLGHK~!!"

"Ooooohhhh~♥"

Of course, this was far from the end of it. Cris' command had specifically been for the girl to eat her ass, which is exactly what began happening as a sultry voice leaked from her toothy maw and a gagging voice intensified in her butt at the same time! Ana barely had a moment to properly savor the taste of the Hyena's unwashed asshole before her tongue went further towards the source of the taste! The tight, wrinkled hole was tight enough that some of the hyena butter was actually wiped off of Ana's tongue, which was unfortunate seeing as there were some even worse flavors waiting for her where the twitching pucker welcomed her appendage inside!

"KLK!" SHLCK~ SHCHK~ "ULGHK!"

The very first thing she was forced to notice was how much warmer the inside of her anus was. And this was almost immediately followed by a rancid, bitter, nasty taste that was like a thrice concentrated version of the ass butter she'd been savoring just now! It made sense though, if the Hyena regularly put down their markings, and washed their butts just as infrequently as Analise assumed, then there would definitely be leftover butter inside their poop chutes, among other things! A strong bitter, sour, rancid taste assaulted ever centimeter of her tongue that slipped up the She-beast's twitching pooper. It was undoubtedly the flavor of old butter as well as the other source of their farts being so bad, the substance that Analise herself regularly passed out of her own tight little butthole!

SHLRCHK-K~

"Oooh, her tongue's a little small, but it's getting the job done for sure."

FMP~ SCHWP~

Cris' tail shivered stiffly as she felt the girl's tongue bottom out in her ass before said tail began gently wagging in pleasure. She grinded her large, smelly ass back in the Elf's face, as though to coax her tongue deeper into her stink hole. Analise's tongue seemed as flexible as she supposedly was, hooking around and licking at multiple sensitive spots inside Cris' heated anus.

"You probably ate a lot of ass before this huh?"

"HUURRGHK-!!"

No, absolutely never, Ana would never put her face near another person's butt, much less put her mouth on one! This was naturally the Elf's first time eating someone's ass and it just had to be a filthy Demonic Hyena's ass on top of it. Her tongue went as far as it could go, swallowed into the hot, moist, sucking embrace of Cris' pooper, her lips and teeth were latched onto the warm, wrinkled hole as her jaws opened wide and her cheeks flexed. Together with the muffled sound of her struggled gagging and retching came the sound of suction as she ate the Hyena's asshole like she was trying to suck the flavor right off!

All the dried sweat mixed with small amounts of leaked butter dissolved in her spit, together with the unfiltered, cultivated ass funk coating Cris' rarely washed anus. All of it was taken into the Elf's soiled mouth where it mixed with her own saliva and soaked into her tastebuds to produce the worst taste she'd even come to know in life! And the rest of her poor tongue was only exacerbating her torment as it aggressively licked the area inside the Hyena's prominent shit hole. They already barely washed their ass on the outside, Analise could be sure that they weren't too thorough and probably didn't wipe properly either as the intense flavors on her tongue made tears stream from her eyes constantly! There was definitely some remnant poop soaking into her tongue, the Elf had never taste poop before, obviously, however she could be certain with the absolute vileness of the taste that it could only be that!

SLCK~ "KHRGHK~!" SHCHK~ "KLK"

"Mnnnn, that's the spot, right there~♥"

Oh, how low she'd fallen, reduced to being made not only into a Hyena's bitch, but made to smell their rotten farts and suck on their assholes on top of that. And of course,

"URLK-?!"

KK-K-K-KKKKKRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRKKKTKTKT~

"UHK-?!"

Sniffing their farts wasn't all she did. Ana's whole body tensed as she felt the anus she was intimately making out with suddenly began tensing and twitching in a scarily familiar manner. What followed was a wave, or more like a gush of heated flatulence pouring right into her open mouth latched onto Chris's expelling anus! The vibrations of the erupting gas was enough to make her cheeks tremble as they swelled up in no time at all! By the time the heat of the foul smog washed her whole mouth, her throat was already being invaded by the outpouring flatulence! There was so much anal air pressure coming from Cris' erupting butt that Analise's mouth would have been blown off and a lethal gas leak would have occurred. However, the Elf kept her lips latched to the Hyena's twitching pooper as if her life depended on it, left with no alternative, her neck bulged and her throat flexed as her esophagus and windpipe were violently pelted with the vile, rotten, creamy crap spew!

~KKKKRRRRFFFPP~ KK-K-KKKKKKGGGGGRGRGRGRGTTT-T~

"KHK-!"

Ana's gag reflex kicked into high gear to make her retch almost as loud as the sound of Cris' rippling fart roaring down her throat. Even though she'd already tasted a fair amount of butter-infused hyena flatulence already, the experience was somehow even worse having her tongue bathed directly from the source! Not only was the quantity she swallowed absurd but the taste was next level, she could even feel thin layers of rancid butt butter coating her oral orifice as a terribly bitter, sour and rotten taste was seared into her tastebuds by the heated expulsion!

Her legs kicked as the post four second fart vibrated her whole head, her throat was like a highway passing pints of brothy hyena shit fumes from her open mouth to her stomach, the walls of her gullet receiving a proper and unfiltered coating of ghastly butt butter in the process. Both her lungs and her belly heated up even more than before as they were pumped full more directly, for an entire six seconds, Ana swallowed Cris' putrid, pestilent butt bomb to the last puff with not an ounce spilling out!

~PPPRRR- KKKRRRPPPPTTT~!

FTTTRRRFTT-T-T~"UHK-?!"

"Phoooooh~, shit~♪"

Well, almost. Unfortunately, the Hyena ended her bountiful blast with a flex of her gut that made the tail end of her fart come out with more speed and pressure. The result was a searing puff of creamy, mustardy flatulence spewing from the Elf's flared nostrils and out of the deep smelly crack holding her face prisoner! The last bit was loud enough to make the other Hyenas' fuzzy ears jerk while even the sputtery sound of the mustardy mist leaving Ana's nose was clearly audible!

"Damn, her tongue is small, but it sure gets the gas flowing!"

"URGHK! HUK-KRK!"

SHLCHK~

Cris complimented in relief as her tail swayed to the muffled sound of the Elf's endless gags of distress. Even after such an astounding blast to her open maw, her little pink tongue was still wiggling away in her stinky shitter after having briefly been farted out. Well, after that first blast, her tongue probably wasn't so pink anymore.

"How are the rest of us gonna get a turn if you fill her up?"

"Hmm?"

This question caused Cris to look down below her legs to see that Analise's belly was now noticeably swollen!

"Ah damn, but I've still got so much more in me."

"HLK-RRNKF!"

Saying so, the Hyena raised one of her feet, causing a muffled scream to interrupt the gagging in her ass as even more of her weight was now pressing into the girl's smothered face. A second muffled grunt came as the Hyena's large foot paw almost completely covered Ana's stomach that she casually stepped on. There Cris felt the heat of her own rancid gas floating around inside the Elf's inflated belly through her thick toe pads. The increased pressure really didn't help Ana's ever-growing urge to vomit as she retched on the fart fumes filling her mouth and soaking into every mucus membrane available. The pressure of the Hyena's foot on her soft belly made her feel like some of the putrid shit smog was trying to flow back up her soiled and buttered throat. Cris could certainly feel the way her stomach repeatedly lurched involuntarily as her buttery flatulence made a home inside of the girl.

"That's not a problem, Elves have a much better metabolism than most beings!"

All of a sudden, a different voice joined the conversation as the horny Hyenas were observing their pray.

"Damn, I forgot you were here."

It happened to be the voice of the Fox that was responsible for them successfully capturing the Elf in the first place. The Hyenas had almost completely forgotten about his existence as they spent all their focus on watching each other torment their new bitch. Derrick took no offense to the neglect and began explaining more about elves than what he'd taught them already.

Apparently, elves, especially high levelled ones, needed a special type of metabolism to be able to upkeep themselves on a strict vegan diet. They were similar to orcs and trolls in the way that they could digest almost anything and do so extremely quickly, which was a fact some people often used to insult them, by comparing them to the brutish and savage monsters. All this to say that as long as what they put inside of her was organic, they wouldn't have to worry about running out of space inside of her anytime soon. Case in point, Cris could actually feel Ana's swollen belly shrinking below her foot and it had already returned to its former flat state even before the Fox's explanation was finished.

This was good news for the Hyenas but a terrifying scenario for the Elf! Analise had gone her whole life adhering to the elves' stringent vegan diet, and now she was being forced to literally consume the fart of these filthy beasts that were most definitely not vegetarians in any way, shape or form! To think that her very first taste of blasphemous meat would come from the digested waste of these damned monsters!

K-K-KKKKRRRRRFFFFF-PPPPPRRRPRPRPPPRRR~

"KHRGHK~!!"

PPPPRRRRKKKKRRRRRRRPP-P-PPPPPPPRRRR~

"Mmmnnn~♥"

And unfortunately, they had more than just a little bit to feed her! The Elf retched as the internals of her mouth were once more brought to temperature by the heated gas bursts that sputtered out of Cris' shit hole! Her crap hole flexed in between each fart, sucking on her poor tongue and pulling it in deep before bathing it in rancid hot fumes. Like that, two voluminous, creamy blasts of hyena poop puffs almost brought her belly back up to its former swollen state as she chugged it against her will. This time the pressure was enough to just barely stop from spewing out of her nose, however it hardly made a difference as not only was the inside of her nose coated in butter already but the taste was something that couldn't be ignored!