Bitch Pt. 05

Story Info
The second week.
4.4k words
4.77
9.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

Sunday

I woke up fairly early (for me) on a Sunday, and remembered that Sandy had sent me a couple of crappy pictures yesterday. Time to correct that.

]Your pictures yesterday were disappointing. I'm assuming you did as you were told, so you have a tan line. Send me a picture, naked, showing that[

I had to wait a few minutes for a response.

[I'm at church]

]I'm at church, sir, and I don't care[

I waited a few more minutes, and I got a selfie from her, awkwardly showing her back. The g-string she'd bought was obviously pretty small - there was a little white triangle over her butt crack with lines leading off around her sides. The rest of her looked healthy, rather than particularly tanned.

]Front[

I got a selfie from the front. The little triangle at the front barely covered her bare slit, and the lines went up across her hips nicely. She was, however, covering her tits again.

]Stop trying to hide your tits[

I got another selfie from the front, with her arm down by her side. Her fist was clenched. Good.

]OK, let me know how you get on at Bob's[

I didn't get a response, and I wasn't really expecting one.

---

Around 3:00pm again, I got a text message from Sandy.

[I dropped Billy off and went to Bob's. I was wearing a long skirt and a blouse. Underwear and pantyhose. He was in just a robe again and invited me in. We went to the bedroom and told me to undress. He liked my shaved pussy a lot. He took his robe off then fucked me. He came in me, I didn't cum. I showered, got dressed and left]

]Outstanding. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow[

---

Monday

I got to work as usual, and Sandy was in her office with her door open. I waved as I sat down, and she ignored me. She was wearing a sleeveless top that buttoned up at the front, but I couldn't see what else because of the desk.

I figured I'd start with her.

]Undo button[

She glanced at her phone, picked it up them looked at me. I just stared back at her. She undid the top button on her top.

I looked away and went back to work for a bit.

A bit. When she'd relaxed, I sent her another message.

]Upskirt[

She picked up her phone and read the message. She shuffled back in her chair a little, then I watched her hand disappear under the desk. She took a picture, looked at it, then put her hand back under the desk to take another picture. This time she seemed happier with the picture and sent it to me. She put the phone down by her on the desk. She was expecting to hear from me again.

She was wearing pantyhose. Again. I wasn't happy.

]Lose the pantyhose[

She pushed her chair back to get up.

]There[

She looked at me, angrily. But she shuffled around in her chair and removed her pantyhose.

]Upskirt[

She glanced at her phone, then picked it up and took a picture. This time she didn't seem to even look at it, she just sent it to me.

Her panties didn't look sexy to me.

]Lose the dull panties[

She grit her teeth, and shuffled around in her chair taking them off.

]Show me[

She glanced at her phone, then looked around for a few seconds. She showed me the panties in her hand.

]Spread them out[

She glanced down, then spread them out. They were bikini cut, but not particularly sexy.

]Put them in the trash[

She glanced at the phone, then at me. She held my gaze for a couple of seconds, then I saw her lean down, I'm assuming to the trash can.

]Upskirt[

She took another picture and sent it to me. There was her naked pussy in all its glory.

]Lose the bra[

She read my message, and picked her phone up.

[It's sexy]

]Lose it[

I watched as she quickly did the juggling thing where she unhooked it and pulled the straps down her arms, pulling it out of one arm.

]Trash[

She bent forward and dropped it in the trash can. She looked at me, pissed off but defeated.

I figured I'd played her out today, so I left her alone. After her run, however, she got called to Bob's office. I know this because when she got back to her desk, she texted me.

[Bob called me. I went to his office, and he closed the door. He likes me without pantyhose, and wanted to see my shaved pussy. After he'd seen it, he had me suck him off. Then he sent me back to work]

Interesting.

]He didn't query your lack of underwear?[

[I told him I'd taken it off for him. He believed me]

]Did you clean your teeth?[

[Just going to do that, sir]

Well, at least that lesson had taken hold.

---

Tuesday

I got to work early and saw Sandy come in. She was wearing hose, and a skirt that came to just above her knees. She didn't look at me, she just went to her desk. Before she was even sitting, I texted her.

]Bathroom[

She had her phone in her hand, so she looked at it, then at me. She dropped her bag and jacket on her desk and left her office.

A minute later, I got a message from her.

[Here sir]

Better.

]Lose skirt blouse[

A short wait later, I got a picture of her. She was wearing thigh highs, a lacy bra and lacy panties with a thin waistband. Better.

]From the back[

It took a little longer, but I got a picture of her back. The panties weren't a thong, but they were better than what she usually wears. I figured I'd let her wear them today.

I went back to work, and forgot about her. About ten minutes later, Sandy came back to her desk. She glared at me when she sat down, and I realized she'd sat there all this time waiting for me to tell her to take her underwear off. I wondered if she was disappointed.

No visit to Bob today, and I wondered if she was disappointed in that, too.

---

Wednesday

I got to the office on time, and Sandy had beat me there. I had a lot to do, so I didn't check her underwear or anything, and when I was getting a coffee, she came into the kitchen behind me. We were the only two in there.

"I can't make it tonight," she said.

"Uh huh," I said. I just looked at her.

"Billy's brother and sister in law are going to be in town, so I'm going to have to miss yoga, and that means I'll have to miss you."

"Uh huh," I said. "I guess you'll have to make it up to me on Saturday."

"What's happening on Saturday?"

"Well, I usually have a poker game with the guys. I reckon you can make an appearance."

"Uh huh," she said.

"OK," I said, "I reckon you can strip off or something for the guys."

"Uh..."

"I don't think you'll get to fuck them - they're married, you'll just be a stripper."

"Uh... will there be any of them I know?"

"I don't think any of them go to your church, if that's what you're worried about."

I left her there in the kitchen and went back to my desk. Like I said, I was busy.

---

Thursday

I decided to work from home on Thursday, and I'd put it in the team calendar weeks ago. I was, however, gratified to receive a message from Sandy in the early afternoon.

[Bob called me to his office. He looked at my pussy then he had me suck him off]

I texted her back.

]Next time he wants you to suck him off at work, do it topless[

[I'd rather not]

]I really don't care[

---

Friday

Another day in the office, and Sandy didn't seem happy to have me in there. No worries. I could see her legs were bare when she went to get a coffee, so when she got back to her desk, I texted her.

]Upskirt[

She grimaced at me, then took a picture and sent it to me. Lacy panties again. Acceptable. I decided to leave her alone for the rest of the day, as she was going to have a big day tomorrow.

In the afternoon, her phone rang. I saw her slump before she picked up, and then she turned away and was talking quietly.

She looked upset when she hung up, then glared at me and got up. She stomped off.

After a while, I got a message from her.

[That was degrading. I was called to Bob's office, and took my bra off in the ladies room. He wanted me to suck him off, and I unbuttoned my blouse and took it off while I did.]

Good girl, I thought. Bob must wonder what the hell was going on with her recently.

She stomped back to her desk and sat down. I smiled to myself. I guessed she'd been brushing her teeth.

Near the end of the day, I saw her get up and head to the kitchen. I followed her.

"Excited for tomorrow?" I asked her.

"No," she said. She looked around to see if anybody else was around.

"I forgot to ask - how did dinner go?"

"Fuck off," she said.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I told her. "Six. Bring a twenty for your buy in, and dress sexy."

"I'm just stripping, right?"

"Yes," I said. "I have the inklings of an idea, so just roll with it. I'd rather not have to send anybody any pictures or anything to get you to do what you're going to do anyway."

---

Saturday.

I barely slept, I was excited for my poker game. I kicked around at home until the afternoon, then set up the table and chairs, getting an extra one.

I sat and watched old episodes of crap on TV while I waited.

John and Steve arrived together, slightly early, and came and settled in.

"Somebody else joining us?" John asked. I nodded, then went to open the door to let Jason in.

We went back to the living room, everybody settling into their chairs. They'd all put their buy ins on the table, and I passed out the stacks of chips.

"So where's the new guy?"

"I guess she's running a little late."

"Oooh," said Steve, "_she_."

There was a knock at the door.

"That'll be her," I said and headed to the door.

Sandy was wearing one of her shorter skirts in black, and black, I assumed, stockings. And a white blouse, with a black bra underneath it.

"Come in," I said, standing aside to let her enter. "One way or another you're going to end up naked, so it's up to you whether this is fun or an ordeal."

I followed her into the living room, where the guys were sitting at the poker table, drinking and waiting.

"John, Steve, Jason, this is my... uh... this is Sandy."

There was a muffled round of "hi"s and "hello"s, and she sat at the chair I pointed out to her.

She pulled a $20 bill from her bag before tossing the bag over to the sofa.

"My buy in," she said, handing it to me.

I took her money went over and got her $20 in chips, putting them down in front of her chair. She came and sat down. She looked at her little pile of chips compared to ours.

"Looks like I'm going to be out first," she said.

"We'll see," I told her, "I'm sure you can think of something to stay in."

We dealt the hand, and she had just enough money for the blinds. She seemed to be happy, so I figured she had something. So I increased the bet by $10. John joined me. Steve folded. Jason raised it to $20. We looked at Sandy.

"I'm already all in," she said.

Jason moved the extra bets to a separate pile.

"What are you doing?" Sandy asked.

"You're betting on the little pile," he told her. "The rest of us are on the big pile."

"But I thought I could win all the money?"

"That's not how it works," Jason told her. "You need $20 or you're done."

"I don't have any more chips," she said.

"You can buy more," Steve said, helpfully.

"I don't have any more money."

"Maybe you can borrow the $20?" said Steve, looking at me.

"I'll give you $100 worth of chips for your skirt," I told her.

A hush quickly fell over the group. It was like nobody could believe I'd just said it, and they were all waiting to see what happened to decide whether I actually had.

"OK," she said, "I'll give it to you if I lose."

"No," I said, "you'll give it to me to get the chips."

"But what if I lose?"

"Then you'll be without your skirt. But you're not going to lose, are you?"

"And if I win?"

"You can buy your skirt back. But you're not going to lose, are you?"

She all but bared her teeth at me. But, she unzipped her skirt and pulled it down her legs. She was sitting there in her blouse, with her stocking-clad legs sticking out the bottom. I reached out and took it from her. She'd looked sexier in the skirt, but hey, this was just the beginning.

I passed her $100 in chips from my pile. She put in her $20, and the rest of us matched the pot.

Sandy dumped two cards, suggesting three of a kind.

I dumped one card, getting the club I'd hoped for so I had a flush. Now I just hoped she hadn't got anything.

Jason dumped three cards. John also took one card. Two pair?

Sandy surprised me by dropping $40 into the pot. I matched it. John increased it to $60, but Jason increased it to $100. Sandy again didn't have enough. She bit her bottom lip, as she obviously didn't want to fold. She kept looking at her cards, and at her $40 in chips. She thought she had us beat... It was just whether she was going to go all in or not.

"OK," she said, "I'm all in."

John and I matched the $100.

"Gentlemen," she said as she turned her cards over, "three aces."

John and Jason just put their cards down. She'd beaten them.

I smirked at her. I put my cards down.

"Ten high flush," I said, and reached for the pot.

"I win!" she said.

"No, you don't," I said.

"Three of a kind beats your crappy hand," she snapped.

"Google it," I said, "but first, do you want to bet?"

"What?"

"Your blouse," I said, "if you're wrong."

"And what if I'm right?"

"You win the pot, and I'll give you another $100 in chips."

"Fine," she said with a smirk.

I watched her go to her bag and get her phone. I watched her tap away on it, and her face fall when she realized she'd lost.

Angrily, she unbuttoned her blouse and thrust it towards me. Smiling sweetly, I took it from her.

"Why don't you give us a twirl?" I suggested.

She gave me a look, then stood up so we could see her lingerie. She was now just wearing a black lacy bra and panties, a garter belt and stockings. Oh, and 3" high heels... not the sexiest shoes, but they'd do.

"Lovely," John murmured.

Sandy gave me an "are we done?" look and sat back down.

"Right," I said, ignoring the guys staring at her, "who's in for the next hand?"

Sandy just looked at me.

"I don't have any money left," she said.

"Well," I said, "I'd pay you $100 for that bra."

The guys were suddenly all attention. So far they could have seen this much of Sandy's skin on a beach, but this was more than that.

"Fine," she said. I was glad she wasn't going to fight me on this.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Without trying to look sexy, she just shrugged it off and passed it to me. This was going better, and faster than I'd thought.

John, Steve and Jason seemed distracted enough before, but now they were just openly staring at her tits. I figured I should get on with the game quickly so I could take advantage of their lack of focus.

"Can we just deal, please?"

"Sure," said Steve, and he fumbled around with the cards.

It was funny, we ran through the next few hands with them all being distracted and me taking their money. Small bets though, as nobody seemed to want to take any chances. This was going to take a while.

Finally I got the last of Sandy's money.

"I'm going to need more money," she said, looking at me.

"I'll pay for your panties," John rushed out.

"How much?" she asked him.

He looked down at his chips.

"Um, $120?"

"Done," she said.

"But I get to take them off you."

"Ew, no."

He looked back at his dwindled pile of chips.

"$150?"

"No," she said. She turned to me.

"$100."

"OK," she said.

"And I get to take them off you."

She sighed.

"Fine, John, $150."

She stood up and went over to stand by John. He played around with the waistband of her panties before he managed to pull them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and he just stayed there, with his face inches from her stomach for a few beats.

"Nice tan line," he said as he sat up.

"Didn't I tell you?" I said to her.

She fired me a look, then went back to her chair to sat down.

"How about a drink?" I asked, standing up. "Sandy, you can help."

I led through to the kitchen, and she followed me so the guys got a good look at her. I opened the refrigerator and collected bottles of beer, opening two and handing them to her. She took them from me and started to head back to the table.

"Hold on," I said, "carry them like this."

I moved the bottles so they were against her nipples, causing her to gasp at the sudden cold.

"Go on," I told her, "off you go."

I opened the remaining three bottles and carried them through. She'd handed a bottle to Steve and sat down with the other. Her stiff nipples stuck out from her chest, which was pleasantly blushing.

I gave Steve and Jason a beer each and sat down.

"Now, where were we?" I said.

"Can I buy my blouse back?" Sandy asked me.

"Sure," I said, "if you're sure you'll have enough money."

She handed me $100 of the $150 John had given her, and I gave her back her blouse. She quickly pulled it on to cover herself a little better.

"Can we deal now?" asked Steve.

He started dealing the cards out, and we put down the small and big blinds.

Round we went, and I lost. Jason won the hand. They were obviously able to concentrate with Sandy covered up, and the next few hands proved that the goal was getting her to lose her blouse. Again.

Sadly, just as she lost the latest hand, and the remainder of her chips, the timer in the kitchen went off.

"Saved by the bell," Jason said.

Sandy looked at us with a confused expression on her face.

"The timer is so these guys get back to their wives on time," I told her.

"Damnit," said Jason, "just as I was starting to win something."

"Ah well," I said, "let's settle up."

One by one, the guys handed me their chips, and I gave them cash back. They were all down, by varying amounts.

"Can I have my panties back?" Sandy asked John.

"I paid $150 for these," he said, holding them to his nose. "Do you have my $150?"

He knew she didn't.

"Will you pay him back?" she asked me, looking at my pile of cash.

"No," I said. "You're going to have fun getting home like that."

"I can't go home like this," she said, looking down at herself and looking a little worried.

"Anyway," John said to Steve, "I'm going to take my $150 panties and $200 loss and go home. Coming?"

Steve got up.

"Sure," he said. "Let's hit it."

I got up and walked them to the door.

I came back to Jason just staring at Sandy, who was trying to make sure she was covered up by her blouse. She looked uncomfortable.

"Can I walk you out?" I asked her.

"I can't go home like this!"

"How else would you go home?"

"With my bra and skirt, for starters," she snapped at me.

"Oh," I said. "I believe you sold those to me for $200."

"I didn't realize you were going to keep them!"

"I rented them from you for $200?"

"Yes. No. I don't know..." she drifted off.

"Go home, Jason," I told him, "I don't think there's any more poker tonight."

"You're going to poke her, tonight," he said, stifling a giggle.

"Jeez," I said, "that was lame."

He got up and I walked him to the door.

When I got back, Sandy said "look, just give me my clothes back and I'll go home."

"You sold them to me. Pay me back, and they're yours again."

"Look, I can't give you $200."

"So how are you going to pay me back? I may have some ideas."

She slumped her shoulders.

"I want to hear you say it," I told her.

"I'll suck you off."

"For?"

"My clothes back."

"That you sold me."

"That I sold you."

"Hang on," I told her, "I want to keep this."

I went and got my phone, and pointed it at her.

"I want you to tell me what you're going to do and why."

"Do we need to record it?"

"No," I told her, "you can always go home like that."

"Fine," she said.

"OK, so kneel down."

She knelt down on the rug.

"Lose the shirt."

She sighed and unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it away.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers
12