Bitch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knees apart. Look up at me, and play with your tits."

I started the recording. I nodded at her.

"I'll suck you off for my clothes back, that I sold you for money to play poker."

I stopped recording.

"No. Tell you what, how about you fuck me?"

"Fine," she said.

"OK, you'll need to ask me for that."

I pointed the phone at her again, and nodded.

"I'll fuck you to get my clothes back after I sold them to you for money to keep playing poker. With you."

I twirled my fingers around to tell her to turn around and bend over.

She stopped playing with her tits and clambered to her feet and turned her back to me, then bent over. She put her hands on her knees to support herself. I nudged the inside of her left foot and she moved her feet apart.

I bent down to get some good footage of her pussy. I couldn't help but notice the moistness.

Still pointing the camera at her, I walked around her. I stood in front of her, and she looked up at me. I nodded at my groin. After a few seconds, she reached up with one hand and unzipped me. She pulled my pants down towards my hips.

I'd been hard for ages, and she fished my dick out of the top of my boxers, pushing them down too. She held it in one hand, looking up at me as I recorded her.

I moved back around her, on the other side, and set myself up behind her. I rubbed my dick up and down between her ass cheeks, until she reached back and guided me inside her.

I held the phone up, looking down at her back, and just stood there, not moving. She started rocking backwards and forwards, fucking herself.

I noticed that she had one hand supporting her and the other hand was pulling on her nipple.

She was occasionally swapping hands and nipples, and humping herself, using me to get off. I could hear her breaths getting more ragged and shorter, and I held her hip with one hand and started thrusting back against her, helping her get to her orgasm.

She had both hands on her knees when she came, shuddering and moaning quietly.

I stood there, waiting for her to get her breath back, still inside her.

When she started to rock again, I pushed her off. She stood up and turned around, kneeling down in front of me again with her knees apart.

I kept recording as she reached out and took hold of my dick, leaning in to put it in her mouth. She was getting better at blow jobs, licking and sucking, and moving her head forwards and backwards.

She was sliding her hand along the shaft, and reached up with her other hand and started gently cradling my balls.

As I could feel myself getting closer, I started to hump back towards her face. I could hear her gagging from time to time as I hit the back of her throat. I reached out and held her head to me with my spare hand as I just unloaded my balls down her throat.

She was coughing and spluttering, so I let go of her, and she pulled off me, coughing up cum that landed on her stockings.

I backed away to get a better view of her.

After a minute or so, I stopped recording and put the phone down.

"Fuck," she said, looking at the cum on her legs.

I handed her a Kleenex, and she dabbed at it, getting some of it off, and smearing the rest.

"Can I get dressed now?"

I nodded, and watched her collect her clothes and get dressed again.

I gestured towards the door.

"I'll see you on Monday," I said. "Have fun with Bob tomorrow."

It was just a few minutes later when I got a text message. I guess she'd sat in the parking lot downstairs and sent it.

[I went to Sir's to play poker. I was wearing stockings, lacy underwear, a skirt and blouse. I lost my clothes playing poker, and fucked him to get my clothes back. I came, and sucked him off.]

12