Bitch Pt. 06

Story Info
The third week.
5.2k words
4.66
6.4k
2

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

Sunday

I didn't get a text from Sandy. I wondered whether she'd been to see Bob, and whether she'd broken her phone or something. No matter, I was fully expecting to see her and hear all about it at work.

---

Monday

I showed up to work just about on time. Sandy was already there and waved at me over to join her when she saw me arrive. Game on.

I put my bag on my desk and headed into Sandy's office.

"Close the door behind you," she said.

Interesting.

I closed the door.

When I turned back, she was standing up. Longer skirt that came down to just past her knees, blouse. Not sexy at all.

"So you didn't go and see Bob yesterday?" I asked her.

"I did," she snapped at me, "not that it's any of your fucking business."

"Really," I said, "that's how we're going to play it?"

"Look," she hissed, "Billy followed me after I dropped him off after church, and now he knows about Bob."

"OK," I said. "And?"

"And we had it out. When I was done fucking Bob, Billy was outside waiting for me and confronted me and I explained it all. He's surprisingly OK with it. He agrees that we need the money, and the whole 'fucking another guy' thing seemed to really turn him on. After that, we went home and he was like a wild man."

"So you told him about me?"

"Well, no, but there is no you. You have nothing over me now, and you'd better start clearing your desk out. You're done here."

"Oh, you poor dumb whore. While it's not like I can ruin your marriage, I can ruin your career. I go to the board, and while it's unlikely they'll fire Bob, I'm pretty fucking sure they'll fire you. And give me my job back when I point out you fired me in retaliation for discovering your dirty little secret. Maybe they'll even give me your job."

She just stared at me.

"I wonder if there's going to be a big raise. I'll need to get new business cards with my new title, I bet."

"You're fucking kidding me," she said.

"I assure you I am not."

I watched the fight go out of her and she sat down, deflated.

"Oh, don't sit down," I told her. "It's time to check your lingerie, and I'm here so I'll do it in person."

Defeated, she pushed her chair back as she stood up again.

"Lose the skirt."

"I thought we weren't going to do this at work?"

"Yes," I said, "but then I thought we'd moved past this whole firing me thing."

"Sorry," she said.

"Whatever. Lose the skirt."

She sighed and reached behind her. When she'd unzipped it, she let it fall to the floor. She was wearing pantyhose and big panties.

"Put that shit in the trash."

I watched her roll her hose down her legs, step out of her shoes and pull them off her feet. She bent over and picked them up and put them in her trash can.

"That shit too," I told her, pointing to her big cotton panties.

She slid those down her legs and stepped out of them.

She bent down and picked them up, and before she got any ideas I pointed to the can. She sighed again and threw them in too.

"Blouse," I said.

She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a dull, boring bra.

"Off," I said.

She took her blouse off and dropped it on her desk.

"That shit goes in the trash," I said, pointing to her bra.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, taking it down her arms and dropping it in the can with the rest of her underwear.

She stood there, self consciously.

"You're going to need to pluck or shave that when it starts growing back in," I told her, pointing at her pussy. It had been over a week so I was expecting to see stubble at some point.

"Right, whore, I think it's time to suck me off."

She flinched at 'whore', but knew better than to say anything.

"Do we really need to do this?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her. "You tried to get all clever with me and you need to learn a lesson."

"What if somebody comes in?"

"Well, I guess you can suck them off too."

She came around her desk towards me.

"Just a second," I said, "I forgot my phone. Give me yours."

She turned back to her desk and picked up her phone, unlocking it and giving it to me.

"OK, off you go then," I told her.

She knelt down in front of me, and I took a few pictures as she undid my pants and got my dick out. I took pictures of her sucking my dick.

"All the way," I told her, "I was to see your nose pressed against me."

She slowly pushed her face towards me, until her nose was in my pubic hair.

"OK," I said, "hold it like that."

I could hear and feel her gagging as I took several more pictures of her.

"Stroke my balls and look into the camera," I told her.

She gently stroked my balls while running her tongue around my shaft. Slowly, she pulled her face back, watching me the whole time, until just the head was in her mouth. Her tongue was still working its magic on me, and she started a rhythm of sliding back and forth as she coaxed me closer to cumming.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said, "and you're going to hold it in your mouth."

She sped up a little, and shortly I was emptying my balls into her mouth.

I let her lick the head for a while longer, then pulled out.

She stayed there, kneeling, with her mouth closed. I picked up her blouse and wiped my dick dry, dropping it back on her desk.

"Show me," I said, pointing the phone at her.

She opened her mouth, and I could see my cum sitting there around her tongue.

"Now grab your tits."

She held her tits, pushing them up and together.

"Slowly drip cum onto them."

It took her a second to give in, but she dripped cum down her chin and onto her tits. I kept taking pictures until it was all on her tits, around her hands and some had dripped onto her thighs.

"OK, now rub it in."

"But..." she started, then gave in again.

She spread my cum over her tits. There was a fair amount, and it ended up spread from her shoulders to her stomach.

I dropped her phone on her desk.

"Send me those pictures," I told her, "and don't forget you now owe me two texts about your adventures."

I headed for the door, and she scurried back behind her desk where she wouldn't be seen when I opened it.

I sat down and went to work, and shortly afterwards she left her office. She looked a lot more presentable when she came back ten minutes later, so I figured she'd been in the restroom washing up.

About half an hour later, I started receiving messages.

I glanced at my phone, and it was Sandy, sending me the pictures I'd taken of her. Great.

I went back to work and ignored my phone for a while.

When I came back from lunch and it had stopped beeping, I checked it. After all the pictures, there were a couple of texts.

[Yesterday I went to Bob's house. I was wearing a long skirt and a blouse. He was in his robe, we went to the bedroom and he fucked me. He came in me, I didn't cum. I showered and left]

[Sir told me to strip off, then I gave him a blowjob, wiping his cum over my tits]

It had been a while, but I texted her back.

]Good girl[

I'd hoped she'd have to go and see Bob, but she got to stay in her office the rest of the day.

When it got to the end of the day, I texted Sandy again.

]Follow me[

I got up and headed out to my car. I got in as Sandy got into her car. We started our engines, and she followed me out of the parking lot.

I drove home, and she parked next to me.

"I can't stay," she said as she got out.

"I don't want you to. This won't take long," I said.

She followed me up the stairs, where I opened the door and went in. She followed me in, and I closed the door behind her. I followed her in to the living room, where she was standing looking around at my apartment.

She turned and looked at me, quizzically.

"Strip," I said, sitting down.

She looked around her, then quickly and efficiently got undressed. She only had on the skirt, the blouse and low heeled shoes.

"Come here," I told her.

She came over and stood in front of me. I moved her to the side.

"Pull your nipples out."

She reached up and held her nipples, pulling them out from her body.

"Bend over."

She leaned forward, not really understanding what I wanted.

"Over my lap."

She gasped, then laid across my lap. She was still pulling on her nipples.

"Let me see. What do you think, princess, thirty?"

"Thirty what?" she said, all muffled.

"Swats," I said, smacking her fairly hard on the butt with my open hand.

"Ow!"

"You mean 'one, sir'," I said.

"One, sir," she muttered.

Whack.

"Two, sir."

Whack.

"Three, sir."

At around twelve, she started to sniffle, and tried to put her hands back to protect herself. I pushed her hands away. She went back to pulling on her nipples.

"Keep that up, and we'll add another ten."

By twenty her whole backside was bright pink.

By thirty, she was crying quietly. I guess she didn't want to give me the satisfaction of full on bawling.

I sat there rubbing her butt until she stopped pulling on her nipples and struggled to her feet. She wiped her nose and eyes, standing there naked in front of me. She looked pathetic.

"Can I go now?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "can you, sir?"

"May I go now, sir?"

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes," she said.

"What have you learned?"

"Not to try and fire you."

"Good," I said. "You may go."

I watched her get dressed. It didn't take long.

"The shoes suck," I told her. "Didn't we get you some new shoes?"

She sighed yet again and headed for the door.

I followed her and let her out.

"I look forward to seeing you tomorrow," I said, closing the door behind her.

---

Tuesday.

Sandy had beaten me in to the office, which wasn't hard as I was late.

She came over to my desk. I noticed she was wearing her high heeled shoes.

"It seems Bob and I are going to a conference, so I won't be able to come over tomorrow."

"Conference," I said.

"Yes," she said.

"So he can fuck you."

She sighed.

"Probably, but we're also seeing customers and stuff."

"'Customers and stuff.' You're so professional. It's truly inspiring to watch you work."

"Fuck you," she snapped.

"No," I said, "_Bob_ will fuck _you_. You're going to a conference. Whore."

She stomped back to her office.

I left her to it, and later when I could see she was on a video conference call, I texted her.

]Upskirt[

I watched her pick up her phone. She read the message and looked over at me.

She shook her head.

]Now[

She glanced down at her phone again. I saw her eyes flick over towards me, and then her hand, and her phone, disappeared behind the desk.

She brought the phone back into view, and a minute later, I received her text.

There was a picture up her skirt, between her slightly parted thighs. She was wearing some sort of dark panties, with thigh highs or stockings. I was gratified that she was doing as she'd been told.

I pretty much ignored her for the rest of the day.

---

Wednesday

It was quiet in the office without Sandy. We all just got on with the job, getting things done without any interference. I had a sudden thought, and texted her.

]I want a picture of you sucking a guy off today[

It took a while, as I figured she was busy, but I got a reply.

[Can't sir, I'm busy with work meetings]

]You have until midnight, so after you're done 'working'[

I went back to work, and at the end of the day went home. I didn't have anything planned, as I'd been expecting to be busy with Sandy. I started streaming a movie.

I ordered a delivery pizza, and the driver was obviously disappointed that I opened the door. Still, I gave him a decent tip and went back to the movie I had streaming.

Just before nine, I got a message from Sandy.

[Bob came to my room, where I took my top off and sucked his dick, then he pulled my panties and hose down and fucked me. I didn't cum]

Then I got another message.

It was an image of her, topless, kneeling down and sucking Bob's dick. It was crappy quality, and I realized it was a crop from a still in a video.

]That looks like a frame from a video. Send me the video[

[I'll email it]

I waited until the new mail icon popped up. The video file was huge... watching it, she'd had her phone over on one side of the room and triggered it so Bob didn't know he was being recorded. I watched as she stripped off her blouse and knelt down to suck his dick. Once she had it in her mouth, she unhooked her bra and took it off. I fast forwarded it a bit, and he had her stand up and turn around, then pulled her skirt up over her waist. He pulled her panties and pantyhose down and she bent over the bed so he could fuck her, making lots of grunting noises. When he'd cum, groaning loudly, he wiped his dick on her ass and pulled his pants up.

I'd thought he'd stay the night, but she watched him leave, then came over to stop the phone recording. The whole thing had taken about eight minutes. Still, now I had video of her sucking Bob off.

]I thought I'd said a picture of you sucking a guy off[

[I did suck him off]

]Yes, but then you fucked him. You didn't suck him off[

[Sorry sir]

]I want a picture of you sucking a guy off, before midnight[

[How can I do that?]

]I'm sure there's a bar there. Have him take the picture, and tell me all about it[

I waited about an hour and a half, then I got a message.

[I went to the bar as you said, and let a salesman pick me up. We went back to his room, kissed and I knelt down and sucked him off. I had him take a picture - I told him it was for my husband]

I waited a few seconds longer, and got a picture of her, kneeling down and looking up at the phone with some stranger's dick in her mouth. Excellent.

]How do I like my whores when they suck dick?[

I waited.

[Naked sir]

I waited a little longer.

[I'm sorry. Please don't make me do this again]

]I won't make you do this again tonight, but you owe me[

I went to bed, chuckling.

---

Thursday

It was another quiet day in the office without Sandy, and we got a lot done. I got to the late morning and figured I had some time on my hands, so I texted her.

]Upskirt[

About a minute later, I got a response.

[Busy]

]Now[

After a short while I got a picture. She was wearing pantyhose and what looked like dull white panties. Again.

]Lose that shit[

[I'm in a meeting]

]Sir. So go to the restroom[

I went back to work, figuring it was going to take her a little while. About ten minutes later, I got another message.

[I've taken them off, sir]

I assumed she'd gone to the ladies' room.

]Toss them, and send me a picture without your blouse[

I didn't have to wait long. As I'd expected, she was in a restroom stall, and as I'd expected, was wearing a dull white bra.

]Toss that too[

[I'm in a conference, I can't do that]

]Sure you can. Picture topless[

I got my picture.

]Without the skirt[

I got a picture showing her only wearing her boring shoes.

]Skirt, blouse, go back to your conference[

I left her alone for a few hours, then in the mid afternoon, I sent her another upskirt picture request. I got a picture showing she still wasn't wearing panties. I did wonder whether she'd done as I'd said and tossed her underwear away.

Hours later I got a text from her again.

[Bob took me to his room and stripped me. He liked that I didn't have any underwear on, and felt me up for a while before fucking me. I didn't cum]

I texted her back.

]Masturbate until you cum[

I didn't expect to hear back from her again, but about thirty minutes later I got a text.

[I masturbated in the bath]

---

Friday

Sandy didn't show up at the office, but Bob came in late and told us she was going to be working from home.

"Enjoy the conference?" I asked him.

I spotted a quick leer flash across his face before being replaced with a business smile.

"Yes," he said, "very satisfactory."

Yes, I thought, I'm sure it was.

---

Saturday

I woke up early. I'd decided on a plan of action for Sandy today. I sent her a message.

]What time are you going to be here?[

It took her a few minutes to reply.

[What time should I be there?]

]11[

I got up and showered, taking my time under the warm water.

I dressed comfortably... it was going to be a warm day.

Just before eleven o'clock, there was a gentle knocking at the door. I collected my phone and wallet and went and opened it, stepping out into the hallway.

"Good morning," I said to Sandy as I locked the door.

She was wearing a knee length skirt and a blouse. Her legs were bare. She was wearing the heels we'd got her on our last shopping trip.

"Good morning," she replied. "I only have a couple of hours."

"Did you have a fun trip?"

There was a slight darkening of her face.

"Not really."

"Oh well," I said, "let's see if we can make up for that today."

She just stood there.

"Panties?" I asked her.

"They're nice," she said.

"Show me."

"Can we go inside?"

"No," I said.

She looked behind her, then pulled her skirt up. She was wearing black lace panties.

"Turn around. Keep holding the skirt."

She turned around. I reached out and lifted the back of her skirt, to see her panties covered her whole ass. I hadn't really been expecting a thong, but figured I should check.

"Right, let's go," I said.

She dropped her skirt as I walked past her and headed out to my car.

"Where are we going?" she inquired.

"The mall," I said. "We need to get you some things."

She followed me out.

"Get in," I said, unlocking the doors.

We climbed in and shut the doors.

"Pull your skirt up," I told her.

She pulled it up as far as she could, offering just a peek of her panties.

"Lift your ass and pull it higher."

Sandy did as she was told, so her skirt was around her waist and her panties were plainly in sight now.

"How's Billy doing with all this?" I asked her as I started the engine.

"Uh, OK I guess," she mumbled. "To be honest, I think he quite likes it. You know, the idea of me screwing the boss."

"So he still doesn't know about me?"

"No," she said, "but he's aware that I blew another guy while I was at the conference, he just thinks Bob's telling me what to do."

"Interesting."

"This is all your fault," she said bitterly. "If you hadn't had me acting differently he would have never suspected anything."

"Acting differently?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, "the waxing, the tanning, the lack of underwear at times. Differently."

"Oh," I said, "so you'd have been happy screwing Bob if Billy didn't know."

"It's not like that," she said, "it's just now he sees me differently. Like I'm a slut."

"Whore," I corrected her, "you're doing this for money, remember?

That took the wind out of her sails. We rode in silence the rest of the way.

I parked on the top floor of the parking structure, where it was windy, and locked the car.

"Come on," I said, "this is going to be fun."

"Fun for who?" she said as she followed me.

"Me, and I'm the one that matters here."

On the way through a department store to get to the main mall, we were about to pass the makeup counters. I stopped by one of the demonstration chairs.

"Hi," the assistant said, mostly to Sandy. "Would you like a makeover?"

"Yes, she would," I told her.

She arranged Sandy in one of their stools and pulled her little tray over.

"OK, so what are we looking for?"

"Slutty," I said, "dark eyes, bright red lipstick, all of that."

The assistant looked at Sandy, who just looked down at the floor and nodded. She went to work.

When she was done, Sandy looked great. Just like a whore.

"Can you match her nails to the lipstick?"

She nodded, and turned to find the correct shade. She turned back, and taking Sandy's hands one at a time, painted the nails bright red.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers
12