Bitch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent!" I said, "she'll take it all."

There were two colors of eye shadow, the lipstick and the nail polish. I left her to pay for it.

Once out of the store, we wandered through the throngs and ended up at the lingerie store. I led the way in, grabbed a basket and handed it to her, then headed back to the bras.

"Size?" I asked her.

"34B," she said.

I went through and selected three different colorful bras. All small, sexy and push up to make her tits look bigger. I handed them to her, then headed towards the panties.

"Size?"

"Medium."

I selected panties. G-strings, thongs, lacy, small. I handed them to her, and stepped over to the garter belts. I selected a couple of small ones to match the colors of the bras.

"Let's go and try these on," I said to her.

"Us?"

"Well, _you_ are going to try them on, for _me_. So us."

We went to the changing rooms, where there were a couple of guys sitting and waiting.

"Let's start with the yellow set," I said, and motioned her towards the changing rooms.

She headed off and I sat down to wait.

A few minutes later I saw a hand come out of her stall, waving towards me. I ignored her.

Her head poked out, looking at me. I could see her whole arm waving at me now. I waved back.

She stepped out of the stall, standing there to face me. She was wearing the yellow thong, bra and garter belt. I could see her just fine, but I motioned her towards me. She looked around, which seemed unnecessary as the guys sitting near me were already looking at her. She scurried over to stand in front of me, arms folded over her tits.

I gave her a look, and she dropped her hands to her sides.

I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures.

"Is that absolutely necessary?" she asked.

I ignored her.

"Not bad," I said, "turn around."

She gave me a little twirl. The two sitting with me were very interested.

"That seems to fit OK," I said, tracing my fingers along her tan line. "Let's try the red."

"Do we need to? It's the same size."

"Yes," I told her. "I'd like to see it."

She stalked off back to her stall. The red set was smaller than the yellow.

A fully dressed woman came out of one of the stalls, collected her partner and dragged him away for more shopping elsewhere, most likely.

I sat there, with the other guy, waiting for Sandy. I watched him, wondering how long whoever he was waiting was going to take. I spotted his wedding ring.

"Your wife's sexy," he said to me with a lopsided grin.

"She's not my wife," I told him.

"Your girlfriend's sexy."

"She's not my girlfriend," I said, grinning back at him.

"Uh," he said, "OK..."

He drifted off as Sandy came back, wearing the red set. As she got to us, she twirled and stood in front of me, facing me as I took more pictures of her.

I reached out and pulled the side straps higher and tighter, the little thong riding up between her ass cheeks. I pushed backwards gently on her left hip, and she turned so we could see her ass.

"Nice," the guy said.

I saw Sandy flinch slightly. I took a couple more pictures.

"Now the black set," I told her, and she headed back to her stall.

We watched her, and I turned to the guy.

"Your wife's taking a while," I told him.

"Oh," he said, "she's not here. I don't know where she is. She's around here somewhere, shopping."

"Really?"

"Really - I just hang out here to watch for anything interesting. Like your... uh, whatever she is."

"I get that," I told him. "You're going to like the last set."

Sandy's head came around the edge of her stall.

"Don't be shy," I called out to her.

She came out, trying to cover herself as she walked to us. I dropped my hand holding the phone.

"OK," I told her, "now go back and walk here normally."

She walked back to the stall, covering her ass. She turned around and walked back, arms at her sides. I took pictures as she came towards us.

The thong was tiny, just covering her slit. The bra made her tits look bigger, mostly because it was tiny too. The garter belt was thin and the straps were tucked under the waist of her thong.

When she got to us, she did her little twirl and stopped, facing us. More pictures.

"Put your hands on your head," I told her.

She put her hands on her head. I could see how tense she was.

"Leave them there," I told her. She nodded.

I reached behind her. The strap for the bra was thin, with only one hook. I undid it, and it sprung forwards but still covered her tits.

She stood there with her hands clutched to her head.

I reached down and pulled the straps to her thong down to her hips so we could see her the top of her slit.

I took a couple of pictures.

"OK," I told her, "you can go, but your hands stay there."

With her hands on her head, she walked quickly back to the stall. I took a few more pictures.

We sat and waited a short time for her to come back, dressed in her dull clothing. She had her basket with the lingerie in it.

"Right," I said, "let's go and choose a couple of colors of each of those setups."

"It's been a pleasure," the guy said, leering at her.

She shuddered a little and we headed off. I let her pick the colors while I selected stockings in several colors, seamed, fishnet and smooth. When she came over, I put them in her basket.

"OK, you can go and pay for these."

"Why do I need to pay?" she asked. "It's you who wants me to wear them."

"Oh, I'm sure you want to wear them to make me happy," I told her. "I'd need a raise to pay for your clothes. I wonder how I could get a raise?"

"Fine," she said, "I'll get it."

She stomped off to the register to go and pay. She soon had a couple of weeks' worth of sexy lingerie in a bag.

"Where now?" she asked, nervously as she came back over to me.

"Department store," I told her, and off we went.

I led her to the sports department, and went looking for yoga pants. Well, I said pants, but what I found her were shorts. Low waisted, legs level with her crotch. They had to be better looking than her current long ones. I selected several colors, passing them to her.

I went and found the sports underwear. They had these newfangled thongs without seams, so I selected several, and matching sports bras.

"Here you go," I said handing them to her. "Now let's see you try those on."

"Can't I just take them home and bring them back if they don't fit?"

I looked at my watch.

"Sure," I said. I remembered she didn't want to be out all day.

I headed over to the skirts, Sandy following me.

I picked skirts, holding them up to her waist and either adding them to her pile or hanging them back up. I chose a couple of tennis skirts, a red plaid miniskirt, and a couple of spandex miniskirts. All about half the length of the skirt she was wearing.

"That'll do," I told her, and she went and paid for her new items.

"Can we go now?"

"I guess," I said, "I can leave you to get more shoes by yourself."

We started to head out.

"Can I go home now?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "You still need to try that stuff on and send me pictures though."

"Fine," she said as we got to the car.

I unlocked it and we got in. She put her bags on the floor by her feet.

"Skirt," I said.

She lifted the skirt above her waist, shuffling her weight to get it out from under her ass.

"Good girl," I said, and started the engine.

When we pulled up at a red light, I turned to her.

"Take off your panties."

She wiggled her ass to get them out from under her, and slid them down her legs and unhooked them from her feet.

The light turned green and I pulled away.

"Knees apart," I said.

She moved her knees maybe a foot apart.

"All the way."

Her knees were against the door and the center console.

I let her stay like that until we got back to my place. When we stopped in the parking lot, she went to put her panties on.

"No," I said. "You can carry them home."

She sighed, put them in her lingerie bag, and pulled her skirt back down. We got out of the car and I locked it.

"Have fun with Bob tomorrow," I said, and left her standing there.

I did wonder whether she was going to put those panties back on before she got home.

12