Bitch Pt. 08

Story Info
The fifth week.
4.5k words
4.6
6.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
301 Followers

I'd had an old fuck buddy friend, Rachel, stay overnight. We'd had breakfast, then gone back to bed for more sex, then had a nap when I got a message from Sandy that woke me up.

[I went over to Bob's after church. I was wearing a longer dress, underwear with pantyhose. He was in just a robe as usual. He stripped me off and fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum]

Rachel read the message over my shoulder.

"What the fuck is that about?"

"It's a long story," I told her.

"I have time," she said, sitting back against the headboard. The covers came up to her waist, and her tits looked great in the light.

I leaned back against the headboard with her. I told her about catching Sandy coming out of Bob's room, about telling her what to do, about fucking her in the ass, the other guys and her husband loving it. I showed her the pictures I had on my phone and told her I had a bunch more on my computer.

"I'm impressed," she said, "you have been busy."

"Thanks."

"I want to meet her."

"Yeah, no, that won't work. She goes home after Bob's fucked her so her husband can fuck her again."

"Bah. When are you next seeing her - outside work?"

"Usually Wednesday?"

"I can stay until then, if you'll have me."

"Oh, I'll have you," I told her with a leer.

---

Monday

I was whistling when I entered the office.

"You're in a good mood," Sandy told me.

"Yes," I said, "yes I am."

It's hard to be in a bad mood when you've started your day being woken up by a blowjob. I was in too good a mood to fuck with Sandy all day, but I did suggest she should get herself to the spray tan place again, as she was starting to look pasty again.

"Oh, and send me a selfie when it's done."

---

Tuesday

I was in a good mood again at work, as I was looking forward to seeing what Rachel had in mind for Wednesday. I didn't look at Sandy when I arrived, and I got on with some complex tasks to help pass the day.

I noticed Sandy answer her phone, and the body language suggested it was Bob. She collected her bag and headed out. I had a thought.

]Send me a picture of wherever he fucks you when you're done[

I didn't expect an immediate reply, and didn't get one. I did, however, get a picture of her sore asshole about thirty minutes later.

[Bob summoned me to his office. He had me take off my skirt and panties, then fucked me in the ass]

I got up and hurried towards Bob's office, managing to catch Sandy as she was on her way back from the ladies room.

"Have fun?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Still," I said, "you seem a little more cheerful."

"I guess," she said. "Bob's realized that he needs to clean up after fucking me in the ass, so I'm hoping he won't do that to me at work again."

"Show me your panties," I told her.

She pulled up her skirt, showing she was wearing stockings and one of the lacy thongs we'd bought.

"OK," I said, "have fun."

I headed back to my desk. After lunch, she headed out to "an appointment." A little while later, I got a selfie of her in her tiny little tanning thong in the tanning room.

]Naked[

She sent me a picture of her naked a minute or so later. She looked more healthy with a bit of a fake tan.

---

Wednesday

Rachel and I didn't have sex in the morning, so I wasn't quite as relaxed at work. I just wanted to get the day over and done with to see what the evening brought. Before lunch, I went and suggested I work from home in the afternoon, and Sandy seemed happy to be done with me.

"Great," I'll say, "I'll see you later."

"Oh," she said, "OK."

I think she'd thought I didn't expect to see her in the evening. Anyway, I went home. Rachel wasn't there, she was probably out shopping or whatever, so I proceeded to work.

Rachel came in, and kissed my cheek. She's seen me working before, so didn't interrupt me.

Right at five, as I was signing out, Rachel came out of the bedroom where she'd been, uh, I don't know, watching TV or playing with her phone. She was wearing just lingerie and high heels, and came and sat on my lap as I rolled away from my desk.

We made out for a while, and she climbed off and unzipped me. She pulled my dick out and sucked me off. She seemed very happy with herself as she tucked my dick away. She wiped her mouth while looking into my eyes, then went and cleaned her teeth. She then went into the bedroom, and came back wearing a dress. She'd taken her shoes off, and sat on the couch cross legged.

To kill time, we tried distracting ourselves with the TV, but it wasn't helping. Rachel was getting all kinds of excited.

"Calm down," I told her, "she'll be here any minute."

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get her," I told her, and went to the door.

Sandy was wearing the short yoga shorts, a sports bra and a T-shirt. I took her small bag from her and she followed me down the hallway and stopped short when she saw Rachel.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hi," said Rachel. "I've heard all about you."

Sandy looked at me as I sat down.

"This is my friend Rachel," I told her. "She's all kinds of excited to meet you."

"I have a job for you," Rachel said. "I want to make a sex tape, and I'm told you'll do as you're directed."

She brought her GoPro out from behind her back, on a little selfie stick.

"I'd rather not," Sandy said. "He already has enough pictures of me."

"It's just for me, and when I've finished editing it, you probably won't even be able to see your face. I'm only interested in the sex parts."

"Well," Sandy said, "do I really have a choice?"

"No," said Rachel, "not really."

Rachel sighed.

"OK, where do you want me?"

"You can start off by sucking his dick."

She came over and knelt down in front of me. I watched her unzip my pants and pull them down. She smiled up at me, then grabbed my dick, stuck her tongue out and licked it from the base to the tip. Rachel shot it all on her GoPro.

I was a little put off, but hey, a blowjob's a blowjob.

Sandy was sucking the tip of my dick, sliding her hand up and down the shaft. Rachel came in for a close up.

"You know he likes his girls to be naked," Rachel said. I think she was teasing her.

Sandy carried on sucking, but pulled her T-shirt up her body, pulling her arms out so it was rucked up around her neck. Her sports bra shortly joined it, and then she took my dick out of her mouth and pulled her tops off her head, tossing them aside as she went back to sucking.

Rachel came and shot from by my chest, looking down at her for a while.

"Naked," Rachel said as she moved aside, still pointing the camera at us.

While sucking, Sandy used one hand and struggled to pull her shorts down to her knees. One at a time, she lifted her knees and wiggled her shorts down to her knees. It would have been easier to just stop sucking and get undressed.

Rachel went around behind her.

"Nice thong, and nice ass," Rachel said.

She pulled Sandy's thong to the side to get some more close up footage.

"You're actually turned on, aren't you?"

Sandy didn't respond, but let go of me, stood up and finished taking her shorts off. She hooked her thumbs in her thong and pulled that down her legs, stepping out of it. She was just wearing her white sneakers now, and that actually looked quite sexy.

"Happy?" she asked me.

"Yes," I told her.

"Rub his dick on your face and tits," Rachel told her. She came in really close with the camera for this bit.

Sandy knelt down and rubbed my dick over her face, all the way out to her ear, before bringing it back in. She mouthed it, leaving a new trail of saliva across it, then brought it down to her tits. She carefully rubbed it across each nipple a couple of times. Her tits weren't going to be big enough to fuck, but she ran it up and down her chest between them.

"OK," Rachel told her, "now I want you to fuck him."

Sandy stood up.

"Where do you want me?"

"Hmm... back up to him, so you're facing me."

Sandy turned around, and I started to open my legs to let her in.

"No," Rachel said, "her legs outside yours."

I knew this would be hard on Sandy, but I put my knees together. Sandy straddled my legs, and lowered herself down, reaching underneath to guide my dick into her. She put her hands on my knees, and leaned forward, pushing it further into her.

"Lean back," Rachel said. "Actually, put your feet up on either side."

Awkwardly, Sandy brought her feet up next to my legs, with her knees splayed apart. She was leaning back, with her hands on my shoulders to support herself.

Rachel was standing right in front of her, shooting.

"Grab her tits," she told me.

I took my hands from her hips and reached around to hold her tits, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers to get them good and stiff.

"As soon as you get him off, you can go," Rachel told Sandy after a few minutes of her huffing and puffing as she humped herself onto me.

Rachel turned away, picked up my phone and dialed somebody.

"Yes," she said into it. "Delivery. A large Hawaiian. Yup. OK thanks, we'll see you then."

She hung up.

"Now," she said to Sandy, "you have a goal... get him off before they get here with our pizza."

It usually takes about twenty minutes to get a pizza from my usual place. Normally Sandy would be clear and down to her car on the way home by then, but Rachel had only sucked me off a few hours ago. I reckoned it would be close.

Sandy seemed a little more interested in getting me to cum now. She started to gyrate her hips as well as just moving up and down.

"This is killing my legs," she said after a few minutes.

"But the clock's ticking. I think you should try harder."

"What would you like me to do?"

Rachel was back to standing in front of us, with the GoPro.

"Well," she said, "I've heard your asshole's popular at the moment."

I heard Sandy sigh. I wondered if she'd brought lube, or if I was going to have to get mine. She surprised me though, by leaning to the side and reaching around between us. She lifted herself up and off me, then positioned my dick at her asshole and drove herself slowly down onto me.

"Nice," said Rachel, "tick tock."

Sandy had started a slow rhythm so as to not hurt herself. While Rachel shot video, I brought a hand down and spread her puffy pussy lips open, then started to gently stroke her clit.

We'd obviously lost track of time, as there was a knock at the door. Sandy froze.

"Stay there," Rachel said.

Sandy went to climb off.

"Stay," Rachel said again as she left the room.

We heard her open the door.

"Wow," she said, "you're young."

"I'm eighteen," we heard a young man's voice say.

"Alright then," she said, "come in and I'll get your money. Busy at the moment?"

"Noooooo," I heard Sandy whine quietly, but she wasn't in a position to move quickly, and there was really nowhere to hide. She just sat there on my lap, with her knees wide apart and my dick buried in her ass.

"No," we heard him say, "you're between the families and the drunks."

"Jesus," the delivery guy said as they came into the room. It was the same guy as last time. When he saw her tits.

"Can you help her up, so we can eat before this goes cold?" Rachel asked him, taking the pizza box from him.

He reached out his hands to her, and she pushed off one shoulder and took them. He helped her lean forward and get her feet under her so she could lift herself off me.

"Thanks," she said weakly, flexing her legs one at a time to get the feeling back into them.

Rachel came back from the kitchen with a warm washcloth for me, draping it over my dick. I started cleaning off, then kicked my pants and boxers off the rest of the way.

"Here," she said, "clean yourself up."

She handed the guy some money.

"Oh, we're making a sex tape," Rachel said, "do you want to be in it?"

"No!" said Sandy.

"I don't think so," he said.

"I promise I won't show your face," Rachel said, ignoring Sandy. "She's just going to suck you off. Well, if you want her to."

He looked at her nervously, then looked at his watch. Rachel gave Sandy a hard look, and she just looked at the floor.

"If you won't show my face," he said, reaching for his fly.

"It's OK, she'll do that," Rachel said, stopping him. "Sandy?"

She pointed the camera at Sandy.

Sandy looked defeated. She went and knelt down in front of him, then reached out for his jeans. She unbuttoned them, and slid the zip down. With his help, she pulled them down past his hips, and then she took his erect dick and quickly fed it into her mouth.

"Hold her head," Rachel said, and the guy put his hands on her head.

He wasn't pulling her around or anything, he was just resting them there.

"Play with your tits," Rachel told Sandy, and she took her hands off his hips and started pulling on her nipples.

The kid was young, and for all we knew this was his first blowjob. Most likely his first from somebody who's as practiced as Sandy, so I knew he wasn't going to last long. After a scant couple of minutes, he was obviously starting to tense up, and he pulled her head towards him. She didn't seem to have any objections, and kept on pulling her nipples as he groaned and came into her throat.

Rachel had caught the entire thing on video. I was hoping to get a copy of this movie when she was done with it.

Sandy stopped pulling on her nipples, and spat his dick out. She looked a little distressed as she knelt and helped him pull his jeans up.

"I'm going to clean my teeth," Sandy clambered to her feet and grabbed her bag, scuttling off to the bathroom.

"Thanks for your help," Rachel told the delivery guy.

She handed him a twenty. "We'll call this a tip, and hopefully you can keep this between us?"

The guy was nodding as she showed him to the door.

"Let's eat," Rachel said as she came back.

We heard the toilet flush, and Sandy came out of the bathroom.

"Pizza?" Rachel asked her.

"Can I just go home?"

"You haven't got him off yet. That was the deal, right?"

Sandy sighed yet again, and came and sat next to me. I grabbed a plate and passed her a slice of pizza.

"You know, it feels odd for you to be the only one naked," Rachel said. "Let's join her."

Sandy still had her sneakers on, but I wasn't going to quibble. I only had on a T-shirt and socks, so it didn't take me long, and I got to watch Rachel finish taking off her underwear.

Even though she was around twenty years older than Sandy, she still looked great, even though her larger tits were saggier.

We ate in silence. When I was finished, I offered the ladies another slice.

"I don't think we should," Rachel said, "we still have work to do."

"OK," I said, collecting the plates, "where do you want us now?"

"The bedroom," Rachel said.

I went and dropped the plates in the kitchen and washed my hands. When I came back, they'd already headed off to the bedroom.

I followed them in.

Rachel was fiddling with her GoPro on a tripod, and Sandy was lying on her back on the bed, with her head hanging off the end.

"Ah, there you are," Rachel said.

The GoPro beeped.

"Go and stick your dick in her throat."

I wandered over to Sandy, and she reached over her head to grab my dick, pulling me towards her open mouth.

Once my dick was in her mouth, she put her hands around my ass, pulling me in until my balls were on her face.

I looked over at Rachel, she gave me a thumbs up and the red recording light was on on her GoPro. I gently started rocking backwards and forwards, fucking Sandy's face. She let go of my ass and started pulling on her nipples.

"OK, let's try something new," Rachel said.

I slowly pulled my dick out of Sandy's mouth, and she lay there exercising her jaw while we waited for new directions.

"Move up the bed," Rachel said, moving her tripod.

Sandy looked a little confused. I figured she was trying to decide whether she meant up for her, or for the bed.

"Towards the head of the bed."

Sandy shuffled up until her feed were touching the headboard.

"More, bend your knees."

She did, with her sneakers now on my pillows. I'd forgive her.

Rachel left the camera running and climbed onto the bed. She straddled Sandy's face, startling her.

"No," said Sandy, "I don't..."

"You will," Rachel told her, lowering her pussy onto Sandy's face. "Start licking."

She sat there, grinding her pussy onto Sandy's face until, I guessed, Sandy started licking her to her liking, then she leaned forward to sixty nine her.

I picked up the tripod and moved around the room to get close ups of the action until Rachel lifted her head and looked at me.

"Get on the bed and fuck me," she growled.

I set the tripod down and made sure it was getting a good view, then climbed onto the bed behind Rachel.

My dick easily slipped inside her, as she was sopping wet from Sandy's ministrations.

"Don't stop," she muttered into Sandy's pussy, and Sandy was licking her clit and the shaft of my dick as it slipped in and out of Rachel.

I was really enjoying myself when Sandy's tongue suddenly stiffened against me, and stopped moving. I peered around Rachel and saw her pulling on her nipples as she came, shuddering underneath the two of us.

It looked like she'd clamped her thighs around Rachel's head and when she was finished, she sagged, her legs falling down.

I could hear Rachel's breath catching, so I knew she was about to cum. I moved my hands from her hips to her tits, stroking them as she started shivering. I could feel her pussy clenching on my dick.

When she'd got her breath back, she slid herself forward off my dick, letting it plop out of her and fall onto Sandy's face.

I watched Rachel turn herself around, sitting across Sandy's stomach facing me. She reached out for my dick, and started wiping it over Sandy's face.

"Open up," she told her.

Sandy opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Rachel started jacking me off, rubbing my dick over her tongue and her cheeks until I started cumming, splashing cum over her tongue, neck and chest.

Rachel kept on playing with my dick, wiping it over Sandy's face until it started to soften.

"Well," Rachel said, "he's cum, so you can go. Well, unless you want to spend the night, of course."

"No!" said Sandy.

I sat back, and Rachel rolled off her.

"Can I get cleaned up?" she asked.

"I think you should go home like that," Rachel said. "I'm sure your husband will love it."

"Yes," said Sandy, downcast, "I'm sure he will."

We all got up and followed her into the living room. We watched as she pulled her yoga equipment on over her cum covered body, and then walked her out.

"Come on," Rachel said to me, "Let's go to bed."

---

Thursday

I woke up to find a message from Sandy that I'd slept through.

[I went to sir's, and sucked his dick, fucked him in my pussy and ass, sucked off a pizza delivery guy then had oral sex with sir and his girlfriend. I came]

I showed Rachel, and she giggled.

"Girlfriend," she snickered.

We ended up having sex, as she was going home today. I got up, showered, kissed her goodbye and headed off to work.

I stopped off in the office kitchen to grab a soda, and Sandy was there.

"Good morning," I said, "how was your evening?"

"Well," she said, "I got through it."

"And Billy? How was his evening?"

"He was very happy," she said, sourly.

"Good to know," I said, taking my soda back to my desk.

Sandy stopped at my desk on her way back to her office.

"Can I talk to you?"

"You are talking to me."

"In my office?"

"Sir?"

"In my office, sir."

"Sure. Lead the way."

I followed her into her office. She sat down, and I stood in front of her desk.

"You know," I said, "I think I'd like you to pull your skirt up so your ass is on your chair."

"Fine," she snapped.

schmoe90
schmoe90
301 Followers
12