Bitch Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her shuffle from side to side and lift her skirt up.

"Knees apart," I told her.

She moved her knees apart about a foot.

"OK, what do you want?"

"Look, I can't keep this up."

"Keep what up?"

"I'm spending Sunday on my back with Bob, then Wednesday and Saturday on my back with you. Plus whatever other days Bob gets me to suck or fuck him here."

"And?"

"It's getting to be too much."

"So what do you want?"

"Can I just see you on Wednesdays? Billy and I want a date night on Saturday, and I never know when I'm going to be around."

"So you want to know when you'll be done on Saturday?"

"I want to only see you on Wednesday. Isn't that enough? Yesterday was... a lot."

"OK," I said, "We'll just do Wednesdays. But you have to promise to do what you're told, when you're told, without any whining."

"Fine," she said.

"Now sit like that the rest of the day," I said, and went back to my desk.

Throughout the day, it was entertaining to me to see her arrange her skirt whenever she got up, and rearrange it whenever she sat down.

She went for her lunchtime run as usual, but I noticed that the other guys didn't really notice her tight shorts any more.

---

Friday

I woke up early when one of my neighbors set his car alarm off. I figured I should get up as I didn't want to sleep in. I did, however, have a thought. I texted Sandy.

]Wear a short skirt today[

I figured that she'd agreed to do whatever I wanted, so I'd see if she did it.

I was up early, so I went into the office early. Sandy came in earlier than the rest of the team, and she was wearing a short skirt, probably mid thigh.

"Morning boss," I said, "nice skirt."

She looked down.

"I think it's a bit shorter than I think is professional."

"Still, I like it. It shows off your legs."

She blushed slightly.

"Talking of legs, let's see those panties."

She looked around to make sure we really were alone in the office. She lifted the front of her skirt towards me. She was wearing pantyhose.

I raised an eyebrow.

"The skirt's too short - you can see the top of my stockings."

"I don't care," I said. "You know what you're going to have to do, don't you?"

She nodded, and reached up under her skirt to pull the hose down. She took her shoes off to get them off her feet, then walked over to a trash can and dropped them in.

"I think you should be punished, don't you?"

"I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yes."

I waited.

"Yes, sir."

"What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know."

"How about you give me your underwear?"

"I've got to work today!"

"And?"

"Fine," she said, "I'll do it."

"Of course you will," I told her, "you said you'd do whatever I said."

She reached up under her skirt and peeled her panties down. She stepped out of them, and put them in my outstretched hand. I put them on my desk in front of my monitor. She looked at them.

"We agreed underwear."

She sighed, then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She pulled the straps down her arms, then pulled it out of one sleeve. She handed it to me, and I put it on my desk too. She was wearing a blouse with little pockets on the front, so you couldn't see her tits, but watching how they moved, you'd know she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Can you put that in your desk?" she asked me.

"Why?"

"I don't think it's professional."

"It's not like anybody'll know it's yours."

"Even so," she said, "I'd prefer you put it away."

"Fine," I said, "but you sit with your skirt up like yesterday. All day."

"OK," she said, "I'll do it."

I picked up her underwear. It was some of the small, sexy underwear we'd bought, so I handed it back to her.

"You don't put this on for the reset of the day. Even on your way home. OK?"

"OK."

"Sir."

"OK, sir."

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm very busy."

She went off to her office. I left her for a few minutes, then went in and leaned over her desk to see she'd pulled her skirt up and her pussy was visible.

"Here's the paperwork you'll need for the meeting later."

I went back to my desk.

Later in the morning, she got a call and went to Bob's office. I waited to get her message.

[I had to go and see Bob. He was happy I had no underwear on, and had me suck him off naked]

When I saw her in the afternoon, I said "I bet Bob's looking forward to Sunday." She gave me a sour look, but didn't respond.

I left early, as I'd started early, and headed home for the weekend.

12