Bitch Pt. 10

Story Info
The seventh week.
4.6k words
4.54
3.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers

Sunday

I'd left a message with Rachel to say I'd like a +1 for a work event, and she called me back. We had a little chat, and she said she was looking forward to it, and would be here on Friday by the time I got home from work.

I fired the TV up and watched the game until I got my message from Sandy.

[I went to Bob's. I was wearing a long dress, pantyhose. He was in a hurry, so I just sucked him off]

---

Monday

In the office, we all got together and decided that we were going to go all out for the team dinner on Friday - we'd wear suits, and we'd have our partners really dress up.

"Who'll tell Bob and Sandy?" Don asked.

"I guess I will, " I said.

I left them in the kitchen and headed to Sandy's office. She wasn't on the phone, so I just blasted in there. She looked up at me.

"We're all going dressed up on Friday, so wear something really sexy," I told her. "Do me a favor and tell Bob next time you're sucking his dick."

She gave me a scowl as I rolled on out and headed back to my desk.

A few hours later, I watched her head out for her run. I really looked at her for a change, and noticed that her legs looked more muscular, and her butt looked tighter. The exercising was working, she was looking hotter.

---

Tuesday

I had a quiet day in the office, as Sandy was out seeing a customer. Still, I wanted to screw with her.

]Upskirt[

It took a little while, but I got a picture up her skirt. I don't know which skirt she was wearing, but she had on stockings and a thong.

---

Wednesday

I'd planned out the evening, so I was having trouble concentrating at work as I wanted the day to end. When I saw her in the kitchen, I told her to bring her miniskirt and tiny thong.

I left a little early.

At home I went through my drawers and picked out a plain white T-shirt.

I was peering out of the window, waiting for Sandy to arrive. When I saw her car pull in, I grabbed my stuff and rushed down to meet her.

"Hi," I said to her through her open window. "Let me in."

She unlocked the passenger door and I got in.

"Did you bring your outfit?" I asked, as I bucked my seat belt.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir," she said.

"Good girl," I said. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

I directed her onto the freeway, and a few towns over. I had her pull off the freeway, and directed her to a shitty little dive bar I'd found online. She noted the sign outside saying "Wet T-shirt contest tonight." She didn't look happy at that.

We pulled up and parked.

"Let's get you ready," I told her. "Put your costume on."

"Here?"

"Well, you can get out and do it it you'd prefer."

Sitting down, she struggled to wiggle her yoga shorts down. She reached back for the miniskirt, but I stopped her.

"Thong first."

She grabbed the tiny little thong, and turned back. She wiggled her sports thong down, over her sneakers, then put on the tiny little one. Then she reached back and picked up the skirt, putting that on.

"Take your top off," I told her.

She pulled her baggy T-shirt off over her head. I just sat there, waiting for a second. She sighed, and struggled to get her sport bra off.

I let her sit there, topless, for a few seconds, then gave her the white T-shirt. She grabbed it from me and quickly put it on.

"Right, let's go," I said and climbed out.

We walked up to the door. Sandy seemed unsure and hung back a little, but I pressed ahead.

"She's here for the competition," I told the bouncer. He opened the door and pointed us to the office.

We went in, and there was a table outside the office, with a girl sitting there.

"She'd like to sign up for the wet T-shirt competition," I told the girl.

Sandy smiled at her, weakly.

The girl behind the desk smiled back at her. "OK, sign here, and I'll take you back and run you through it all."

Sandy signed the form, and allowed herself to be led away. I went to the bar and ordered a Coke. The bar's pretty small, and it was also pretty full, maybe fifty people.

They had a little blocked off section, with a paddling pool in the middle, and I found a seat not too far from the front. There were three judges sitting at a table right at the front, with a load of guys standing around behind them.

I settled in to watch as the music started up, and a guy with a microphone came out and started whipping the crowd up. He told us the first girl was coming out, and everybody cheered.

The first girl came out - she was a tubby little thing, with big old titties. She had a white tank top on, with a pair of black yoga pants. She was barefoot, and stepped into the paddling pool. She was swaying along with the music when they dumped a big jug of water over her. She gasped, holding her top away from her skin for a moment, before pulling it back to her. The crowd cheered. She had large areolas, and big nipples. She stood there, sort of dancing and wiggling around for a bit, and was pointed over to the back wall.

When she'd got to the wall, the next chick came out. She was even younger than Sandy by the looks of things, in a wife beater and a little black miniskirt. She was dancing as she headed to the pool. As the jug of water was poured over her front, she lifted her shirt and showed everybody her tits. Her navel was pierced, and she had a big hanging ring in it. Her tits were bigger than Sandy's, with darker nipples. Again, there was a lot of cheering, and she danced until she was pointed to the wall.

The second girl got to the wall, and carried on dancing as Sandy came out. She just walked to the pool, barefoot, and stepped in. They dumped the water over her, and she swayed along with the music, but didn't go out of her way to look sexy. The crowd seemed more subdued, and it didn't take long until she was ushered off. She stood there and met my eyes, and I glared at her until she started to sway with the music a little. I nodded to her.

The next girl was taller, in a pair of white short shorts and a tank top. Her tits were large and stuck out from her chest. When they dumped water on her shirt, her nipples were very nigh, making me think her tits were, let's say enhanced. She didn't dance much, but she rubbed the water into her chest link it was sun tan lotion or something. The crowd seemed to enjoy it. As the water soaked through her shorts it was obvious that she was wearing a black thong underneath them.

When the taller girl wiggled her ass over to the wall, the next girl came out. She was in high heels, a thong and a short T-shirt, and kicked her heels off just as she stepped into the pool. She had a large dark tattoo of some tribal design or something or other on her left hip. There was a lot of noise from the crowd as she had her arms up over her head, gyrating like a stripper, when they dumped the water over her. Her tits weren't that big, but they looked good in a wet shirt.

When she was finished under the water, she stepped to the side, and the other girls came from the wall to be alongside her. She'd stepped back into her heels, and continued her sexy dancing.

The girls all stood in a line, dancing sexily - even Sandy now. They were rubbing their tits, the first one was pulling on her nipples, and trying to look as sexy as possible. The fourth girl worked on getting her shorts undone, and pulled them down past her hips. She turned her back and wiggled her ass as she pushed them down to her knees. The third girl turned her back to us and bent over, twerking her ass at us as her skirt slid up, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing panties - we were getting glimpses of her hairy pussy. Three of the girls, not the first tubby girl or Sandy, had taken their shirts off and were topless at this point.

The judges had obviously chosen a winner, and the guy with the mic went down to their desk and came back with a clipboard. They'd chosen the fourth girl, with the fake tits, and everybody cheered. The girls filed off, and everybody seemed to rush the bar for more beer.

I sat and sipped at my Coke until Sandy came and found me, working her way through the rowdy crowd. She had her sneakers on, and all her clothing was damp and still see through.

"Can we go?" she leaned to my ear and asked.

"Sir," I said as she straightened up.

"Can we go, sir?" she said to me, loud enough to be heard over the crowd.

"Sure," I said, and finished my Coke. "Let's go."

It had got dark when we left, and I led us out to the car, and stood by the passenger door.

"I can't get in all wet," she said, "it'll ruin the seats."

"I'm not making you wear the wet stuff," I told her.

She opened her door, and I walked around to watch her undress. She dropped her wet, well, damp, clothing behind the driver's seat, on the floor mat. When she was in just her sneakers, I stepped towards her, unzipping my pants.

"Oh for fuck's sake," she muttered, kneeling down and reaching out to grab my dick.

She started sucking, bobbing her face forward and backwards.

I noticed a couple of guys walking towards us, so I put my hand on her head. As they got closer, they noticed us.

"Dude, that's one of the chicks from the contest!"

"She's sucking him off!"

She gagged a little, trying to get off me, but I stopped her.

"Don't stop, Sandy."

She carried on running her tongue over my dick as I held her head in place. I think she was trying to get me off as quickly as possible. They were pretty close now.

"She's fucking naked!"

"Turn towards them, Sandy."

She turned her body towards them, so they could see her tits. She was on her toes, sitting on her heels. One hand was still on my thigh, supporting herself. She had her chin almost on her shoulder to turn her body and allow them to see her tits. They were standing right by her door now, maybe two feet from us.

"Knees apart, Sandy," I said.

She moved her knees apart about a foot.

"Further - let them really see your pussy."

She moved her knees as far apart as she could. I relaxed holding her head, so she could go back to bobbing her face back and forth on my dick.

"Look at her go!"

"She's loving it, the slut."

I was getting really close, so I held her head right to my gut, nose pressed against me, and I came.

"God, she's swallowing it all!"

She didn't really have a choice. I held her head until I got my breath back, then let go. She pulled herself off my dick, and coughed a couple of times. She was still holding my leg, and let go as she stood up again. I pulled my pants back up, zipping them up again.

She hurried to get her clothing from the car.

She was starting to get her sports thong untangled and ready so she could step into them.

"Turn around first," I told her.

Almost thankfully, she turned her back to the guys who were watching her.

"Feet apart," I said, "and keep your legs straight."

She moved her feet apart, then bent forward to hold her thong out, flashing her asshole and pussy to them as she stepped into it. She pulled them up, and grabbed her sports bra.

"Turn back," I said.

She turned back, so they could watch her tits as she pulled the bra on, and tucked her tits inside it.

"Awesome, thanks."

"Yeah, see you again, slut."

The guys, who were visibly at least a little drunk, stumbled off into the night. I walked around to the passenger side as she pulled her shirt on, and was sitting to watch her putting her yoga shorts back on.

"You're an asshole," she said as she sat down.

"I thought we were working on respect," I told her. "For that you lose your shirt and pants."

She sighed and took them off. I took them from her, and put them behind her seat with the other clothing.

We headed out, back towards the freeway.

"Did you have fun?"

"No, sir."

"You did fairly well."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm sure next time you'll get into it more."

She didn't say anything.

"Did you see that one chick's pussy?"

"Yes, sir."

"You should try that next time."

She didn't reply again. We drove on in silence.

When we got back to my parking lot, I reached behind her seat and collected all her clothing.

"I need something to get into the house," she said.

"You're wearing it," I said. "Or you could give me back the bra."

"No!" she hissed.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Thank you, sir," she said quietly.

"Have a good evening," I said, getting out and leaving her to it.

---

Thursday

I rolled into the office in a good mood. I was in early, so I left the bag with Sandy's clothing from last night in it on her desk, and got down to work.

She came in on time, and peered into the bag. She shot me a look, then hid the bag away in a drawer.

I didn't even notice her head off to Bob's office. The first I was aware of it was when my phone beeped.

[Bob called me to his office. He pulled my skirt up and my panties down, and fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum]

I figured she was still in the ladies', so I responded.

]Pic of your asshole[

I didn't immediately get a response, but she did send me a picture of her asshole, looking sore and red.

I ignored her coming back to her office, and for the rest of the day.

---

Friday

Everybody seemed excited for the evening, and we all worked hard so we could get out early to prepare.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you wear tonight," I told Sandy as I breezed past her office on the way out.

At home, I took a shower, shaved and put on a suit. I knew some of the guys were going to be in tuxedos, but I don't have one of those and I didn't feel like renting one.

Right on time Rachel knocked and I opened the door. She looked amazing. She was wearing a short, tight red dress, with what I was guessing was red stockings. Red high heels. It had little spaghetti straps over the shoulders. She had a little red bag, on a little chain.

I was ready to go, so I grabbed my stuff and we left. I drove, and we were at the restaurant a little early.

As we headed in, Rachel whispered to me that she wasn't wearing panties. She does this to tease me. A couple of the guys were already there. They, and their wives, were dressed up, but everybody stopped and looked at Rachel. It was funny to see them falling over themselves to try and talk to her. I knew she'd enjoy the attention, so I went around the wives, most of whom I knew, saying hi and everything.

Everybody else eventually had arrived, and we filed in to be seated. Each table would hold four, and people were scurrying around to sit with people they could stand to be with for the evening. Bob and his wife were at a table by themselves, and Sandy and Billy were at a table by themselves. I looked at Jeremy and his wife, and pointed at me, then Sandy. He nodded, taking his wife's hand and going over to join Bob.

"Well," I said, arriving at Sandy's table "I guess you drew the short straw and have to sit with us."

She grimaced at me and Rachel. She was wearing a nice strapless blue dress.

"Sandy, this is my... this is Rachel."

"Pleased to meet you," she said, almost through gritted teeth, "this is my husband Billy."

We sat down, and Rachel started rubbing her knee against my leg. We made small talk until the waitress came around and took our orders. It looked like they were busy, so it was going to be a long night.

"I'm going to visit the ladies'," Sandy said.

Rachel plucked her napkin off her lap and put it on the table. "I'll join you."

Billy and I watched them head off.

Billy asked me about what I did at work, and obviously didn't understand what I explained to him. He, on the other hand, was a roofing contractor.

"Here they come," I said, a little relieved that the ladies were on their way back.

Billy looked up as Sandy sat down next to him.

Rachel kissed me on the cheek then sat down next to me.

Once she was sitting, she put her hand on my lap. I glanced down at her hand, and she dropped a pair of panties. I looked at her, and she looked at Sandy.

I put Sandy's panties in my pocket, and smiled at her. She just looked blankly back at me.

Luckily our meals arrived, so it was back to small talk in between bites of food.

Rachel cut her meal up, then held her fork in one hand to eat while the other stroked my dick through my pants.

After we'd eaten, Sandy said she should be seen to talk to people around the room, excused herself and headed off, rotating through the tables to greet her staff and meet their partners. Eventually she ended up talking to Bob's table.

After they'd been talking for a short while, I watched Bob get up and head off towards the restrooms. Sandy looked around nervously and headed off in the same direction. Interesting.

Neither had come back after a couple of minutes, so I leaned in to kiss Rachel quickly on the cheek.

"Excuse me for a little bit," I whispered, "I think I'm going to get my dick sucked."

I stood up, and was gratified to hear Rachel say "so Billy, what do you like to do for fun?"

I hustled over to the men's room and headed in. I let the door close quietly.

It seemed empty, but I noticed the last stall door was closed. I could just about hear heavy breathing, and then there was a loud snort.

I went and leaned forward against the counter and washed my hands.

The stall door burst open and Bob came out.

"Oh, hello," he said, rather loudly.

"Bob," I said, softer.

He walked past me towards the door.

"Not going to wash your hands?" I said, my distaste probably evident.

"Oh, right," he said, and I watched him wash his hands.

"Well," he said, "I should get back."

He hurried off, letting the door bang shut on his way out. I noticed that the door on the stall he'd been in was closed, so I walked over to it. I pushed on the door, and it was locked.

"Open the door, Sandy."

I heard the lock disengage, and the door cracked open. Sandy looked out sheepishly. I pushed the door open and went in, shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Did you just suck Bob off?"

She nodded.

"Right," I said, "next."

"But Billy..." she started.

"Is talking to Rachel," I told her. "I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up fucking him."

She looked a little sick at that. I started to unzip my pants.

"I think that dress should come off," I told her.

She turned around and held her hair up, and I unzipped her. She held the dress and stepped out of it, leaving her in just her stockings, as her panties were in my pocket. She hung the dress on the hook on the back of the door, and turned to face me.

"Kneel down," I said.

"Can't I sit?" she asked.

I just shook my head.

She knelt down on the floor in front of me, and took hold of my dick. She started rubbing her hand up and down the shaft as she opened her mouth and started sucking on the head. He other hand went to my pants, pulling them down enough that she could stroke my balls.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, as Rachel had got me all turned on already, and after a couple of minutes I tensed up and blew my load. She seemed to be a little surprised, suddenly having to swallow, snorting through her nose a couple of times.

I stepped back, pulling my pants up and zipping up, then I unlocked the door and left her struggling to get up off her knees, naked.

Back at our table, Rachel had moved to sit next to Billy. Close next to Billy. Her hand was on his arm, and as I got closer she put her head back, exposing her neck as she laughed lustily at something he'd said. He looked very pleased with himself.

He saw me, and suddenly looked guilty, obviously not knowing what I'd just been doing with his wife. I picked my phone up from the table and smiled at them both, widely.

"It's OK," I said conspiratorially, "I'll leave you two to it."

Rachel air kissed me, and went back to Billy.

I went off to the bar and joined a couple of the guys. They were watching their wives sitting and chatting, and talking among themselves.

schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers
12